Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu (21048 Views)

Timi Frank Reveals 'How Oshiomhole Collected $50m From APC Aspirants' / 2019: Aggrieved APC Aspirants Activate Plan B / Kawu Regrets Mass Defections Of APC Aspirants In Kano (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by expert234: 7:21am On May 05, 2022
Mandate2023:
Ipigs will still find something to cry about here

Lolz. Tinubu is sick and you know it. He skirts in his speech. His hands shake uncontrollably.

May you not be a daft person because of religion and tribalism.
Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by drmuchin: 7:28am On May 05, 2022
forget
my guy dey fear codedly
all this one na gra gra
Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by Enwhen(m): 7:31am On May 05, 2022
fineboynl:
These are planed work. It's not by showing interest they should go and buy the form.

Afterall die minute oshiomole and others step down and will endorse tinubu. It's just a strategy.

Let oshiomole go and buy the form 100m

It's not a good plan , it is because Buhari has not shown his prefer candidate thats y many r buying form... After the primary , all of them that bought the form , must be compensated in order to support who ever wins and that becomes a big issue for the party ....some would request for Senate , some would request for various top possition to kill their plan... It's a game and more will still buy... It's not a good one at all ...it's a dialogue plan
Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by Karemarealty288(m): 7:33am On May 05, 2022
fineboynl:
These are planed work. It's not by showing interest they should go and buy the form.

Afterall die minute oshiomole and others step down and will endorse tinubu. It's just a strategy.

Let oshiomole go and buy the form 100m

Who told you Oshomole does not think himself far better than Tinubu both in strength and capacity...
Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by Nigerialabalaba: 7:34am On May 05, 2022
expert234:

Tinubu is sick. Old age has set in. Are you using your brain at all? Or did you retire your brain where Tinubu is concerned?
Fake Dokita Maja, are u sure e ti san lori sir? undecided
Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by olatuns2017: 7:36am On May 05, 2022
Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by Originalsly: 7:50am On May 05, 2022
Mourinho24:

Nigeria is gone to the dogs. All what politifians care about is the next election. Ask this old man why he wants to be the president? His reply would be 'because it is my life long ambition'. This is the same old man our youth are queuing behind. I give up on this nation.

Something is really mentally wrong with the majority youths in this country. How can they even think of electing someone with poor age related health to be President? His physical health is in a mess and his mental health is closely following ... but this means nothing... they've learned nothing from Buhari who entered office in better health than Tinubu is presently. If Tinubu wins.... what would his health status be at that point?... would he even know he is President? ... would his physical health be good enough for him to be inaugurated? ... without being well pampered up?
Seems like his supporters are also suffering from dementia..... living in the past..... trying to replace a disaster with a plague.

Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by anyilalaz: 7:52am On May 05, 2022
They are not selling any presidential form, but a back door avenue for electioneering campaign fund!!!
Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by brainhgeek(m): 7:52am On May 05, 2022
Split the vote and donate your followers to the consensus candidate in exchange for consolation when he wins. That's how they run this sh*t
Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by Nobody: 7:55am On May 05, 2022
Tinubu is sponsoring their nomination form in order to reduce Amechi's chances.
Tinubu is gambler. He understands political permutations
Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by Nobody: 7:56am On May 05, 2022
Why is nigeria like this sef,d way this old man is struggling 2 be president and his remarks is like let the highest bidder win...we should have an amendment of constitution 70yrs na retirement age haba now,even those govenors jumping to senators after service is a no no 4 me what did they do 4 d state?y didn't they do better then all these senator wey i don't know wetin dey dey do sef.
Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by toujurs: 8:03am On May 05, 2022
Mumu Old man grin
Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by bluefilm: 8:05am On May 05, 2022
Story.

Baba don dey fear.

In fact, since Peter Obi my favorite candidate joined the race, baba has been urinating all over himself like mad due to fear.

#PeterObiForPresident
Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by Aystarz: 8:08am On May 05, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
He (Tinubu), however, noted that “the more, the merrier,” adding that such is good for Nigeria’s democracy.

He never wastes time to use the word "Democracy" in his litanies of soundbites, but has absolutely no idea of what the word entails.
Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by 4richminds(m): 8:13am On May 05, 2022
One of the politicians understand the game, asking more members to join so they won't tag him a traitor. More members more traitors.
Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by expert234: 8:22am On May 05, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Fake Dokita Maja, are u sure e ti san lori sir? undecided

May your destiny be subjected to Tinubu's leadership. Amen
Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by eddie7: 8:39am On May 05, 2022
Biz galore

Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by Indispensable85(m): 9:10am On May 05, 2022
I think we should start counting those that have bought forms not those that are declaring.

I know many of these guys are just extension of some of the major contestants. It'll become clearer in the days ahead.
Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by Hassanmaye(m): 10:06am On May 05, 2022
Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by Mandate2023: 11:51am On May 05, 2022
expert234:

Lolz. Tinubu is sick and you know it. He skirts in his speech. His hands shake uncontrollably.

May you not be a daft person because of religion and tribalism.

Like I said u must find something to cry about
Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by expert234: 11:54am On May 05, 2022
Mandate2023:

Like I said u must find something to cry about

And that same thing will make you and your entire family to gnash your teeth in agony, regrets and bitterness in the future. grin

Continue nailing your own coffin. grin
Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by Mandate2023: 11:55am On May 05, 2022
Wokenaija:
everything you wish Nigeria will be visited on your family. If you feel the head of Nigeria would be another sick old dying rubber stamp president, you family will also be headed by somebody 10 times Sick and incompetent. It’s not a curse it’s just Karma! What you are forcing on Nigerians Karma will force on you and your loved ones!!!!!

All dis ur cry will only end u and ur family in miserable state of mind.......if u like cry blood, only a yoruba candidate can bring dis country out of d present state......may whatever u wish dis country be cursed upon u and ur family, same fools that have been calling Nigeria zoo grin grin grin tribalistic pig
Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by Mandate2023: 11:57am On May 05, 2022
expert234:

And that same thing will make you and your entire family to gnash your teeth in agony, regrets and bitterness in the future. grin

Continue nailing your own coffin. grin

grin grin grin may crying and agony never seize in ur life and ur entire family.....keep crying and cursing ur miserable useless parent... tribalistic pig grin
Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by expert234: 12:00pm On May 05, 2022
Mandate2023:

grin grin grin may crying and agony never seize in ur life and ur entire family.....keep crying and cursing ur miserable useless parent... tribalistic pig grin

You are the one campaigning for a sick person to become president.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by Sleekfingers: 12:02pm On May 05, 2022
ovieigho:
Is APC giving bonus ?

I don’t understand?

Even oshiomole sef declare ?

Most of them declaring were stylishly and indirectly contributing money to the party.......look at oshiomole and fayemi for example......can they win in the primary? Obviously, Not....

Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by Mandate2023: 12:17pm On May 05, 2022
expert234:

You are the one campaigning for a sick person to become president. So, you are the one that will remain cursed until your fifth generation. cheesy cheesy cheesy

May u be cursed to ur 10th generations in Jesus name......may u and any member of ur family never know pass through out ur life except is a crime to support whoever I wish to by constitution

For putting ur mouth into my choice regardless of hw u think about d candidate may u die a miserable death b4 d end of dis year oloriburuku
Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by Adeyinka90: 1:09pm On May 05, 2022
Some of them go stil lose for their state..
Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by expert234: 10:38pm On May 05, 2022
Mandate2023:

May u be cursed to ur 10th generations in Jesus name......may u and any member of ur family never know pass through out ur life except is a crime to support whoever I wish to by constitution

For putting ur mouth into my choice regardless of hw u think about d candidate may u die a miserable death b4 d end of dis year oloriburuku

If I support bad government, I'll be cursed.l for ever. If you support bad government, you will be cursed throughout your generation and you will never make headway in life. Amen.

Soldiers Vibing To Kizz Daniel's Song / EndSARS Protests: Osinbajo Convenes Emergency NEC Meeting / IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East