Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

IPOB :Unknown Gunmen Celebrated In Aba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB :Unknown Gunmen Celebrated In Aba (1066 Views)

Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen / IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' / Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB :Unknown Gunmen Celebrated In Aba by udele1: 9:56pm On May 04, 2022
The people of the south east are blinded follow the path of the North and Bokoharam.

When the military invasion finally gets to the South East, you want the military to differentiate between unknown gunmen and innocent citizens. When you are busy celebrating them.

Watch for yourself.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=182892244075934&id=100070654772330
Re: IPOB :Unknown Gunmen Celebrated In Aba by successmatters(m): 9:58pm On May 04, 2022
Can someone tell me why people will think these are unknown gunmen and not masked herdsmen who alerted their brothers in the army of their script acting and then allowed to go act a movie in a nearby market?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB :Unknown Gunmen Celebrated In Aba by udele1: 9:58pm On May 04, 2022
You will expect the fighter jets to separate the gunmen from the traders while bombing the market?
Re: IPOB :Unknown Gunmen Celebrated In Aba by successmatters(m): 10:01pm On May 04, 2022
udele1:
You will expect the fighter jets to separate the gunmen from the traders while bombing the market?

Yeah, just like the North which has lost nearly a million people to mindless killings?

Where atr the tucanos in the North?
Re: IPOB :Unknown Gunmen Celebrated In Aba by kettykings: 10:01pm On May 04, 2022
udele1:
The people of the south east are blinded follow the path of the North and Bokoharam.

When the military invasion finally gets to the South East, you want the military to differentiate between unknown gunmen and innocent citizens. When you are busy celebrating them.

Watch for yourself.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=182892244075934&id=100070654772330

When the military invasion target innocent civilians, that is when you will realise that the bunch of fools in uniform are mere ordinary people with no fighting skills . Go and target innocent people in zamfara, Katsina, Kaduna and leave Igbos out of your useless obsession for United country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB :Unknown Gunmen Celebrated In Aba by udele1: 10:01pm On May 04, 2022
successmatters:
Can someone tell me why people will think these are unknown gunmen and not masked herdsmen who alerted their brothers in the army of their script acting and then allowed to go act a movie in a nearby market?

Igbo's celebrating herdsmen in Aba market? What language do they communicate in?

The fire IPOB brought to igboland is already burning. A time will come when u will call for help to put it out.
Re: IPOB :Unknown Gunmen Celebrated In Aba by udele1: 10:02pm On May 04, 2022
kettykings:

When the military invasion target innocent civilians, that is when you will realise that the bunch of fools in uniform are mere ordinary people with no fighting skills

I hope you will be there to show them who is innocent and who is not.
Re: IPOB :Unknown Gunmen Celebrated In Aba by successmatters(m): 10:04pm On May 04, 2022
[quote author=udele1 post=112528971]

Igbo's celebrating herdsmen in Aba market?

Because they are wearing a mask

What language do they communicate in?

Most herdsmen born in Aba can speak fluent Ngwa.

Remove the mask and the identities of the musas and the abubakars will become clear.
[/ ]
Re: IPOB :Unknown Gunmen Celebrated In Aba by kettykings: 10:05pm On May 04, 2022
udele1:

This is about the only thing your military can do harass and kill innocent people and run from armed militancy , starve women and children to death and be routed by rag tag militancy

1 Like

Re: IPOB :Unknown Gunmen Celebrated In Aba by successmatters(m): 10:06pm On May 04, 2022
udele1:

Are you planning to bomb Aba?

Go ahead and bite more than you can chew.
Re: IPOB :Unknown Gunmen Celebrated In Aba by kettykings: 10:07pm On May 04, 2022
[quote author=successmatters post=112529113][/quote]

They want traders to start fighting gun men , sometimes these folks are just demeaning and uselessly hopeless in their thought process, the only thing they know is kill innocent igbos

2 Likes

Re: IPOB :Unknown Gunmen Celebrated In Aba by successmatters(m): 10:09pm On May 04, 2022
kettykings:

They want traders to start fighting gun men , sometimes these folks are just demeaning and uselessly hopeless in their thought process, the only thing they know is kill innocent igbos

For all we know, the gunmen may have robbed the market and ordered all those around to cheer them on video, which they pass on to their online minions.

Killing and destruction are the only agenda buharri has for the south east.
Re: IPOB :Unknown Gunmen Celebrated In Aba by Emergingnation3(m): 10:17pm On May 04, 2022
udele1:
Thesame way you were celebrating when thier unarmed siblings were killed in Aba by your terrorist Army in the name of pathon dance..

3 Likes

Re: IPOB :Unknown Gunmen Celebrated In Aba by udele1: 10:21pm On May 04, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Thesame way you were celebrating when thier unarmed siblings were killed in Aba by your terrorist Army in the name of pathon dance..

That invasion they are calling for will soon come. And all i will say is that you were warned. Thank God i have left tbe region.

1 Like

Re: IPOB :Unknown Gunmen Celebrated In Aba by udele1: 10:22pm On May 04, 2022
successmatters:

For all we know, the gunmen may have robbed the market and ordered all those around to cheer them on video, which they pass on to their online minions.

Yes. The robbed the entire market and asked the traders to cheer them. grin grin grin
Re: IPOB :Unknown Gunmen Celebrated In Aba by udele1: 10:23pm On May 04, 2022
kettykings:

This is about the only thing your military can do harass and kill innocent people and run from armed militancy , starve women and children to death and be routed by rag tag militancy

There will be no innocent when the invasion happens.
Re: IPOB :Unknown Gunmen Celebrated In Aba by successmatters(m): 10:31pm On May 04, 2022
udele1:

Yes. The robbed the entire market and asked the traders to cheer them. grin grin grin

Fulani Herdsmen has done more than that in many parts of yoruba land. They even invade farmlands of acres of land in the south west.

1 Like

Re: IPOB :Unknown Gunmen Celebrated In Aba by successmatters(m): 10:33pm On May 04, 2022
udele1:

That invasion they are calling for will soon come. And all i will say is that you were warned. Thank God i have left tbe region.

Send in fulani herdsmen masked and freely terrorising a people, then withdraw them and send Super Tucano jet bombers to kill innocent people in Igboland.

The world is watching the atteocity.

1 Like

Re: IPOB :Unknown Gunmen Celebrated In Aba by Emergingnation3(m): 10:34pm On May 04, 2022
udele1:

I hope you'll be part of the invasion..

Coward..
Re: IPOB :Unknown Gunmen Celebrated In Aba by Emergingnation3(m): 10:42pm On May 04, 2022
udele1:

I thought the essence of your propaganda here was to turned Igbo people against IPOB, here they're celebrating, even though the gunmen are not IPOB grin grin

You have been doing a bad job after all, I must say !! grin.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB :Unknown Gunmen Celebrated In Aba by Globetrot: 10:53pm On May 04, 2022
If this events didn't happen, I would never think that some youths will pick arms against the security forces, the python dance operation left a lot of scars and vacuum in many families that some people lost every reason to live, this is the after effects.

Re: IPOB :Unknown Gunmen Celebrated In Aba by kettykings: 10:58pm On May 04, 2022
udele1:

There will be no innocent when the invasion happens.
It will be the other way round

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB :Unknown Gunmen Celebrated In Aba by udele1: 11:50pm On May 04, 2022
Emergingnation3:
I thought the essence of your propaganda here was to turned Igbo people against IPOB, here they're celebrating, even though the gunmen are not IPOB grin grin

You have been doing a bad job after all, I must say !! grin.

After the celebration comes tears.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pypYs0y1E34
Re: IPOB :Unknown Gunmen Celebrated In Aba by DenreleDave(m): 5:38pm On May 05, 2022
successmatters:

[b]For all we know, the gunmen may have robbed the market and ordered all those around to cheer them on video, [/b]which they pass on to their online minions.

Do u have sense like this?

Which kind mumu comment is this?

Aswear sense is not ur portion

(1) (Reply)

Southwest APC Leaders Meets Tinubu, Osinbajo,Amosun,other Presidential Aspirants / The Police And Military Are Waiting To Suppress Reprisal Attacks In The South / 2023 Prediction. I Saw It Coming.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.