Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs (4399 Views)

Amazon Kindle Publishing Beginners Guide +(Earning Proofs) / How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. / Compare Nigeria's Naira To Other African currencie and Be Shocked At The Result. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:57pm On May 04, 2022
Every screenshot comes with it's case study.

December 2021, a client approached me to generate leads for her crypto telegram channel, where she intend to host her audience for her crypto signals.

We negotiated my service charge and other things I needed for the job.

We agreed on targeting 3 countries and wanted to test the market with just 2k per day ad budget.

The screenshot below is the result.

You can also chat me up on WhatsApp with the number below the first screenshot.

Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by neutralmind: 11:01pm On May 04, 2022
Nice
Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by SharedServices: 11:13pm On May 04, 2022
Ucheosefoh:
Every screenshot comes with it's case study.

December 2021, a client approached me to generate leads for her crypto telegram channel, where she intend to host her audience for her crypto signals.

We negotiated my service charge and other things I needed for the job.

We agreed on targeting 3 countries and wanted to test the market with just 2k per day ad budget.

The screenshot below is the result.

What would be an ideal daily budget for targeting people between the ages of 30 and 50 in Lagos State on Facebook?

2 Likes

Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:50am On May 05, 2022
SharedServices:

What would be an ideal daily budget for targeting people between the ages of 30 and 50 in Lagos State on Facebook?
It depends on what you offer, the price of your offer, and the campaign objective.

2k per day should be the minimum if you are selling something using conversion campaign.

But the ideal budget is 5k per day and scale up if the campaign is profitable.
Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:35pm On May 05, 2022
Last week he came to me for Facebook ad mentorship.

I told him my price and he paid.

He is an marketer that need to learn the most important skill an marketer can have which is how to market on Facebook.

Few days after he set up his campaign using my methods and strategies.

Below is the screenshot of his results.

We move.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:37am On May 07, 2022
More than a month ago I shared a post on Facebook about someone who approached me to work on her lead generation campaign.

The previous guy who was handling it was getting leads at a very high price of 267 naira CPL
(Cost per lead)

The best he could achieve was 230 naira

So I told her my charge and she paid and I got to work.

I simply duplicated the campaign
Added somethings like more adsets and a new ad copy, retained the old ad copy and creative but changed the "Call To Action" button and publish the campaign.

The first screenshot was the campaigns created by the previous guy and the second is mine.

I am currently getting leads below 70 naira per lead.

The only bad news is that my business manager account was disabled.

Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:05pm On May 07, 2022
Facebook ad hack that increases sale and conversions.

If you have a mentorship program or anything you want to sell using Facebook ad.

You can set up your ad and get your friends, students or customers to drop positive reviews on your ads.

Let's say I want to promote a KDP mentorship program and I already have students or friends who have gotten access to the course.

When I set up the ad I can share the link to them to drop positive reviews.

Same thing with e-commerce guys
You can get your friends or customers to drop positive reviews on your ads.

Such reviews increases your ability to sale to cool audience who haven't come across your offer before.

When someone comes to an ad on Facebook and see comments the first thing the person does is to check it out.

Positive reviews will help convince the person
Negative reviews will repel the person
While no reviews will leave the person having to decide if the offer is worth it.

I just say make I tell una.

1 Like

Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:21pm On May 12, 2022
I can't post contents without getting ban these days so I have to make do with screenshots.

Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Gbotun(m): 6:07am On May 13, 2022
How much for your training and mentorship?
Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:44pm On May 13, 2022
Gbotun:
How much for your training and mentorship?

1 Like

Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:35am On May 15, 2022
Generating over 1k leads at a very cheap price.

Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by SharedServices: 1:57pm On May 15, 2022
Ucheosefoh:
It depends on what you offer, the price of your offer, and the campaign objective.

2k per day should be the minimum if you are selling something using conversion campaign.

But the ideal budget is 5k per day and scale up if the campaign is profitable.

Ok...thank you for your feedback
Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by coolyemex: 6:38pm On May 15, 2022
Is your training and mentorship online or offline?
Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:32pm On May 18, 2022
coolyemex:
Is your training and mentorship online or offline?
Online and offline.
Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by GentlePEACE: 2:10pm On May 18, 2022
Ucheosefoh:
If anybody has questions he or she can ask.

How can one bypass this account restriction thing. I'm into E-commerce and my products are health stuffs
Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:24pm On May 18, 2022
GentlePEACE:

How can one bypass this account restriction thing. I'm into E-commerce and my products are health stuffs
By making sure you did not go against their terms of us.

But it will still be difficult not to get your account restricted.

Just make sure you use bridge page, pidgin english as your ad copy, have disclaimer on your bridge page, create multiple Facebook pages and have many accounts as admin, have engagement on those pages and repeat everything I mentioned.

Your ad and page will be restricted but doing all I mentioned will reduce the rate you get restrictions.

4 Likes

Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by GentlePEACE: 4:42pm On May 18, 2022
Ucheosefoh:
By making sure you did not go against their terms of us.

But it will still be difficult not to get your account restricted.

Just make sure you use bridge page, pidgin english as your ad copy, have disclaimer on your bridge page, create multiple Facebook pages and have many accounts as admin, have engagement on those pages and repeat everything I mentioned.

Your ad and page will be restricted but doing all I mentioned will reduce the rate you get restrictions.
Thanks
how do i create bridge page
Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:26pm On May 18, 2022
GentlePEACE:

Thanks
how do i create bridge page
A bridge page is the first page that direct your traffic to your sales page.

You can use a testimonial screenshot(s) with heading and subheading and a disclaimer that will direct them to the sales page.

The screenshot is to convince them to take the next action.

If this is confusing, use Facebook Ad library to spy on your competitors.
Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:42pm On May 20, 2022
Every media buyer loves testimonial like this

Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:47pm On May 21, 2022
More testimonial from a client

Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:36am On May 26, 2022
Any more questions?
Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:04am On May 28, 2022
Action takers are winners

E de give me joy as this my student is taking actions and have started getting results.

Na to start running ads remain.

Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
Data is never wrong

Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:00am On Jun 09, 2022
A nugget

Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:51am On Jun 10, 2022
Realtors/Real Estate Agents you don't have to wait until you can afford a website before running ads on Facebook for your property listings.

You can link your WhatsApp to your page and set up "Message Campaign Objective" ad.

People will message you on WhatsApp
It is in WhatsApp that you will book appointment for inspection and probably close the deal after inspection at the end of the day.

So start taking actions.

3 Likes

Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Fastlinkpro: 7:41am On Jun 11, 2022
What about ads for CPA offers targeting foreign countries, you can train?
Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
Fastlinkpro:
What about ads for CPA offers targeting foreign countries, you can train?
Yea and it is similar to the number lead generation for affiliate marketing.
Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
Cheap cost per leads is what we strive for and what we achieves

Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:37am On Jun 21, 2022
Leads generation at it's best.

Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Chigorkizz(m): 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
I dey come
Re: My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
Cheap and quality leads are possible.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shell Has No Plan To Pull-Out Of Nigeria - MD / Help, A Nairalander (bbcool) Defrauded Us Of N3.5 Million! (photo) / Nigeria's Foreign Reserve Rises To $41.3billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.