Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,741 members, 7,840,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Blog Partnership - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blog Partnership (201 Views)

Mercy Confirms Partnership With Ciroc, Shares Photos / Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha / Tacha Has A Paid Partnership With Ciroc, Not An Endorsement Deal - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blog Partnership by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 04, 2022
Starting a business is hard for us the youth in Nigeria but will still be hard when a group of like minded individuals come together with one motive.
Am starting a blog and I don't want to make it my own, I want others to come in as well, no matter which part of the country you reside in, we can collaborate to create something unique.
Here is the thing, in you are interested in owning a blog with a group of others, and to create a brand out of the dust, we can work together, and besides every profit will be shared 50/50 and we all are partner with one motive.
It might look weird, after all something like this is not always done but I want it to be done.
If you are interested, please WhatsApp me on 08088752067 please only WhatsApp no calls.
We can be partners!!!

(1) (Reply)

Defamation: Court Vacates Re-arrest Order Against Jaruma / Headies Lambasts Singer Portable Threats To Harm Fellow Nominees / How Do I Know If He Really Wants To Marry Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.