Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,033 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) (56099 Views)

Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) / Photos From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ariaria Market, Aba / Peter Obi Arrives In Aba For Campaign At Ariaria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) by DAwest7: 6:38am On May 05, 2022
blackpanda:
Igbo will soon come and deny grin
they cant
Re: Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) by BinamRex: 6:38am On May 05, 2022
I thought they said the unknown gunmen are Nigerian soldiers and Fulani herdsmen? So the unknown gunmen are Igbos? Ok!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) by Ajimusty2: 6:39am On May 05, 2022
and there's an army checkpoint not upto 500 metres away.God help us
Re: Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) by Bridget95(f): 6:42am On May 05, 2022
Sweetplum:
South east is gone. Just like North East.
Nigeria my country.
its your region that is gone.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) by JONSYN7154: 6:45am On May 05, 2022
DonBenny77:
That's how some bandits and terrorists are hailed by locals too
...And they became Thorn in their flesh.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 6:45am On May 05, 2022
ESN are not unknown Gun men
Unknown Gunmen are planted by FG to change our idealogy on biafra just like they try to do before and during Anambra last election but we caught some of the boys paid by government.

Although am not in support of them killing Army but let amy them give us our respect just like they did in north and stop killing people and tagging them ipob in south Eastern villages, coz they are the one escalating all this in the name of stopping the agitation.

If not for thier mismanagement of security during the earlier days of the agitation in southeast it won't get to this level, I remember when they were busy shooting unarmed people in Onitsha for no reasons, but we thank God nija delta militants came to our rescue and many people died that days

I pray that mazi nnamdi should be free
All hail biafra

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) by Ay77(m): 6:45am On May 05, 2022
nairalee:

I'm not the one you paid all your school fees to. If u didn't understand the point I made, go and request for a refund of all your school fees

You typed rubbish and you’re being arrogant about it ..arindin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) by Boyooosa(m): 6:46am On May 05, 2022
DonBenny77:

This case is different, government has been so ineffectual on this, the citizens were compelled to do this and its because govt made them to see the miscreants as the authority.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) by colestephan86: 6:46am On May 05, 2022
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1419455/unknown-gunmen-hailed-ariaria-market-aba-visit-market-photos-video/
To those condemning these people , you see why shouldn't condemn their actions. These are the people bankrolling them
Re: Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) by Originalsly: 6:46am On May 05, 2022
KevMitnick:

The people are wise..hail them in public and live. Only fools will mock mad men with gun in public. grin

Must they hail them? Wouldn't hailing them make them feel even more powerful? ... and motivate other useless youths who never got hailed for anything join them? Then what would you do when they turn their guns on you?.... blame Buhari?

I wonder where was the Police or military ... golden opportunity to get rid of a bunch of terrorists. Cowards everywhere.

7 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) by OlawaleBammie: 6:46am On May 05, 2022
Arielle:

No one held a gun to anyone's head to cheer. Why not keep silent and watch, if they really are DSS or state-sponsored as they would have us believe. They cheer because they are in support of these people.
see u?? Which one be why not keep silent??

If boko boys pass tru chibok today without unarmed, and the people there knows that they are boko boys, but they are u causing any damage at that moment, dont u tink the chibok people will hail dem??

They are not hailing them because they are they are important and irreplaceable, they are not hailing them because they feel like, but they are hailing them possibly to avert any future damage from them, they are hailing them so that dey can find mercy before them. That is wat i called hailing under duress sir.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 6:49am On May 05, 2022
DonBenny77:
...I mentioned you in error. I'm supposed to address the subject matter. My bad.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) by mutvy: 6:49am On May 05, 2022
Wow! This was how Boko Haram was hailed then but now, the people are crying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) by foreshore(m): 6:49am On May 05, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) by Owerri1stSon: 6:49am On May 05, 2022
Illiterate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) by nedekid: 6:50am On May 05, 2022
Rubbish, this is not a sign of support but fright. Do you expect vulnerable people to boo the ugm as the walk pass?
But seriously cant the security agencies wipe out these dirty criminals?

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) by nairalee(m): 6:50am On May 05, 2022
Ay77:

You typed rubbish and you’re being arrogant about it ..arindin

LOL even the greatest works of education will look like gibberish to ignorant infants. Just give it time, maybe when you grow up
Re: Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) by yesloaded: 6:51am On May 05, 2022
KevMitnick:
The people are wise..hail them in public and live. Only fools will mock mad men with gun in public. grin

U get sense bro
Re: Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 6:51am On May 05, 2022
Rugaria:
ESN was hailed. Not some unknown gunmen..
ESN protects The East from Fulani Herdsmen who have been left to wander and kill freely..
The people are with ESN while the government are with unknown gunmen.
It's that simple.
The East will not allow you guys to criminalize The ESN.
If we do so, we will be left bare for your vandals Toomey and rape and plunder..
It won't happen..
I'm very certain you don't live in the East, otherwise you won't be saying this.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) by 9japride(m): 6:53am On May 05, 2022
Can you all see where men are assembled? There is a thread on the visit of Peter Obi to Brekete family radio and that thread is empty. Funny people.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) by adebwalex(m): 6:53am On May 05, 2022
Were are the security agencies ooooo. They have gone to sleep...
Re: Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) by Elidrisy20: 6:53am On May 05, 2022
DonBenny77:
more specially BH
Re: Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 6:53am On May 05, 2022
blackpanda:

Don't be a tribalist. I am not Yoruba so rest dear

Americana I guess?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 6:54am On May 05, 2022
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1419455/unknown-gunmen-hailed-ariaria-market-aba-visit-market-photos-video/
To show you how stupid they really are, what correlation is there between Buhari's visit to Ebonyi State and the so-called declaration of a senseless sit-at-home in Ariaria (Abia State)? Shouldnt they be doing that in Abakaliki? Bunch of misguided yoots.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) by sapele914(m): 6:54am On May 05, 2022
DonBenny77:
Emergingnation3, gidgiddy & Co will claim they are Fulani DSS?

Nonsense confused ipobians.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) by owagbeba: 6:55am On May 05, 2022
Until the hideous elites realize they have taken this nation too far the abyss, they may never have a country Nigeria to plunder.

Reform and restructure this Nation. This “turn by turn” political structure isn’t working .
Re: Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) by sapele914(m): 6:56am On May 05, 2022
Elidrisy20:
more specially BH
But this rogues are Ipobian ESN abi DSS?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) by adebwalex(m): 6:57am On May 05, 2022
naptu2:

They have said that there will be sit-at-home protest on May 5th and 6th. Who said so? IPOB Announces 5th, 6th May 2022 As Another Sit At Home Protest

Armed men have now appeared on the street in a show of force to echo the directive that there will be a sit-at-home protest on May 5th and 6th. These armed men were cheered by Ipob supporters (admittedly, some might have cheered them out of fear) and Ipob supporters online (and on Nairaland) are hailing what this armed men have done.

However, if armed men kill people on May 5th and 6th for violating the sit-at-home order, those armed men will magically become DSS and Fulani herdsmen.

Isn't that wonderful?

Na Hypocrite they worry them. Fail to say the truth because of hatred...

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) by Elidrisy20: 6:58am On May 05, 2022
These ppl no know say,them dey increase kanu sentence for prison

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) by Focusmind: 6:58am On May 05, 2022
Just look at how the market is? Like a concrete jungle. People hailing non State actors with guns is an invitation to long term anarchy. They should continue. I wonder how the region will be in the next 20 years to come.

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) by Elidrisy20: 6:59am On May 05, 2022
sapele914:
But this rogues are Ipobian ESN abi DSS?
na them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts / Richest Local Governments In Nigeria / Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.