Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Nigerian Certified Cancer Nurse Sentenced To 30-months Prison In London - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Certified Cancer Nurse Sentenced To 30-months Prison In London (366 Views)

Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London / Woman Plays Violin As Surgeons Operate On Her Brain In London Hospital / World's First Vagina Museum Opens In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Certified Cancer Nurse Sentenced To 30-months Prison In London by NAIJASTANDARD71: 12:39am On May 05, 2022
No hiding Place:
UK based Nigerian certified Cancer Nurse, ABIOLA AKILLA arrested for running over British policewoman, found over speeding, sentenced to 30-months Jail Term
… ‘Immediately I saw the police I was confused, I couldn’t explain what came over me as I was afraid to go to prison,’ says suspect

*Had no driving license or insurance, plus her little baby strapped to the back seat

*51-year old got pulled over by PC Caroline Green, knocked her down without looking back, left her lying seriously injured on the road; made victim suffer five broken ribs, leg and arm injuries with cuts, bruises near head, developed PTSD

*“Her front wheel went over my ankle, then she drove up my leg. I was in so much pain I thought she’d snapped my leg. I fell back and cracked my head on the concrete and she drove over my ribs and my right shoulder. I had a crushing feeling all over my body and was screaming in pain. She was so close to my head, and in between the first and second wheels going over me I managed to get into a foetal position. Then the back wheel went over my legs, pelvis and stomach”-PC Green
https://nigeriastandardnewspaper.com/ng/no-hiding-place-uk-based-nigerian-certified-cancer-nurse-abiola-akilla-arrested-for-running-over-british-policewoman-found-over-speeding-sentenced-to-30-months-jail-term-immedi/

Re: Nigerian Certified Cancer Nurse Sentenced To 30-months Prison In London by NAIJASTANDARD71: 12:39am On May 05, 2022
What a LIFE?
Re: Nigerian Certified Cancer Nurse Sentenced To 30-months Prison In London by doggedfighter(f): 1:36am On May 05, 2022
What a nurse !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Certified Cancer Nurse Sentenced To 30-months Prison In London by transfer101: 1:38am On May 05, 2022
What a case!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Certified Cancer Nurse Sentenced To 30-months Prison In London by Sanmel(f): 7:31am On May 05, 2022
What a situation!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

5 Easy Weight Loss Tips You Can Use At Home, So Easy You Want ... / I Came Across This Today And Was Curious!!! / How Low Can Your Oxygen Level Go Before You Die?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.