Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Christ Lord! Somebody Should See What Peter Obi Is Saying - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christ Lord! Somebody Should See What Peter Obi Is Saying (3226 Views)

Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) / See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Saying About Abba Kyari's Death / 2019 Presidency: What Peter Obi Did To Me In 2014 – Gov. El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christ Lord! Somebody Should See What Peter Obi Is Saying by foryourminding: 3:27am On May 05, 2022
Please listen to what Peter Obi is saying here and tell me what you think. I wasn't aware that such thing happened.

https://twitter.com/firstladyship/status/1521051742519107586?t=6ewDLcPL5kIH4mSiWf5zLA&s=19

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christ Lord! Somebody Should See What Peter Obi Is Saying by Mooh247: 4:22am On May 05, 2022
grin grin

Such a clown

This guy Sabi lie.... He speaks like a trader in Alaba trying hard to sell an expired fake product

I have been to Sokoto, have been to Haiti, Go and ask Nigerian Police in Haiti, I have been to Philippines, go and ask Canadian ambassador, ask Goodluck Jonathan , I have been to 150 schools

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christ Lord! Somebody Should See What Peter Obi Is Saying by foryourminding: 4:59am On May 05, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
Such a clown

This guy Sabi lie.... He speaks like a trader in Alaba trying hard to sell an expired fake product

I have been to Sokoto, have been to Haiti, Go and ask Nigerian Police in Haiti, I have been to Philippines, go and ask Canadian ambassador, ask Goodluck Jonathan , I have been to 150 schools
[/s]
This one pain you so much. Are you a member of Tinubu Urchins Brotherhood? cheesy

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christ Lord! Somebody Should See What Peter Obi Is Saying by Mooh247: 5:17am On May 05, 2022
foryourminding:
[s][/s]
This one pain you so much Lateefu from Obomoso cheesy

Is that all you got

You be learner for this game

Shenedu from Abekeleke

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christ Lord! Somebody Should See What Peter Obi Is Saying by foryourminding: 5:20am On May 05, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Is that all you got

You be learner for this game

Shenedu from Orlu Imo State
[/s]
Have you drank Tinubu's urine today? cheesy

28 Likes

Re: Christ Lord! Somebody Should See What Peter Obi Is Saying by Mooh247: 5:22am On May 05, 2022
foryourminding:
[s][/s]
Have you drank Tinubu's urine today? cheesy

No I haven't

Shenedu stop taking things personal

Stop getting emotional

It's just politics

Bitterness doesn't win Election

5 Likes

Re: Christ Lord! Somebody Should See What Peter Obi Is Saying by Peterobiisathie(f): 5:24am On May 05, 2022
Peteru Peter Obi is a thief

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christ Lord! Somebody Should See What Peter Obi Is Saying by haslaw(m): 6:25am On May 05, 2022
foryourminding:
Please listen to what Peter Obi is saying here and tell me what you think. I wasn't aware that such thing happened.

https://twitter.com/firstladyship/status/1521051742519107586?t=6ewDLcPL5kIH4mSiWf5zLA&s=19

He must have been smoking mkporu miri before coming on the show.

His lies were ridiculous if not downright hilarious. You have helped everyone around the world to develop their countries and yet couldn't even develop Anambra where he governed.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christ Lord! Somebody Should See What Peter Obi Is Saying by foryourminding: 6:27am On May 05, 2022
[s]
haslaw:

He must have been smoking mkporu miri before coming on the show.

His lies were ridiculous if not downright hilarious. You have helped everyone around the world to develop their countries and yet couldn't even develop Anambra where he governed.
[/s]
See Tinubu distributing stolen Lagos Covid-19 palliatives to Nassarawa Muslims all because of election cheesy

Obi donated his personal money to Haiti and he didn't take camera with him. He was neither contesting for election when he did it. Should tell you about his intentions as a good man. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christ Lord! Somebody Should See What Peter Obi Is Saying by Advocate500: 7:12am On May 05, 2022
I no it will be difficult for Peter obi to get the support he deserves because of were he is coming from, but i believe he is miles ahead of other contestants.if we really want to get it right this is the time. Nigeria should jettisoned tribe and support the right candidate in order to secure the future of our generation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christ Lord! Somebody Should See What Peter Obi Is Saying by Mooh247: 7:15am On May 05, 2022
foryourminding:
[s][/s]
Is that why you raped your nephew and mined his skull? cheesy

And if I didn't rape my nephew or mine his skull may Ogun kill the mother of whoever is telling lies amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christ Lord! Somebody Should See What Peter Obi Is Saying by Mooh247: 7:16am On May 05, 2022
vicdom:

Lol.... That fool is not even Yoruba. He's from Kogi state, the western part and his tribe is Okun. He's here doing attache to Yorubas where as Yorubas don't regard their people. Okun language only have small similarity with Yoruba language but their people don't claim Yoruba. I have them as colleagues at my place of work. But he's here forcing himself as a yoruba man.

An if I am from Ibadan Oyo State what should happen to you

1 Like

Re: Christ Lord! Somebody Should See What Peter Obi Is Saying by foryourminding: 7:22am On May 05, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

And if I didn't rape my nephew or mine his skull may Ogun kill the mother of whoever is yell lies amen
[/s]
This one is in serious painz cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Christ Lord! Somebody Should See What Peter Obi Is Saying by Mooh247: 7:23am On May 05, 2022
foryourminding:
[s][/s]
This one is in serious painz cheesy cheesy

Why all these hate and pain?! Peter Obi Na your papa ni

Why you carry fake rape allegations by a troll and insult of another person family enter Peter Obi campaign

1 Like

Re: Christ Lord! Somebody Should See What Peter Obi Is Saying by foryourminding: 7:25am On May 05, 2022
Mooh247:

Rule 2 Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun
Let me help you tag EFCC FBI CNN FIFA UEFA WORLD CUP NISSAN TOYOTA IPHONE ANDROID TECNO cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Christ Lord! Somebody Should See What Peter Obi Is Saying by walefresh3(m): 7:25am On May 05, 2022
vicdom:

Lol.... That fool is not even Yoruba. He's from Kogi state, the western part and his tribe is Okun. He's here doing attache to Yorubas where as Yorubas don't regard their people. Okun language only have small similarity with Yoruba language but their people don't claim Yoruba. I have them as colleagues at my place of work. But he's here forcing himself as a yoruba man.

Ode naa ibo him be....

1 Like

Re: Christ Lord! Somebody Should See What Peter Obi Is Saying by Mooh247: 7:27am On May 05, 2022
foryourminding:

Let me help you tag EFCC FBI CNN FIFA UEFA WORLD CUP NISSAN TOYOTA cheesy

Until una mature dey play politics without insult , hate or bitterness..... Forget about Aso Rock

2 Likes

Re: Christ Lord! Somebody Should See What Peter Obi Is Saying by walefresh3(m): 7:28am On May 05, 2022
Advocate500:
I no it will be difficult for Peter obi to get the support he deserves because of were he is coming from, but i believe he is miles ahead of other contestants.if we really want to get it right this is the time. Nigeria should jettisoned tribe and support the right candidate in order to secure the future of our generation.
He is the right full person for the ibos not for Nigerians....

Anambra still look like dungeon among developing states ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christ Lord! Somebody Should See What Peter Obi Is Saying by vicdom(m): 7:29am On May 05, 2022
Mooh247:

[s]
An if I am from Ibadan Oyo State what should happen to you[/s]

Sharap!! You are an Okun man from Kogi state. You think I don't know you?

1 Like

Re: Christ Lord! Somebody Should See What Peter Obi Is Saying by Mooh247: 7:32am On May 05, 2022
vicdom:

Sharap!! You are an Okun man from Kogi state. You think I don't know you?

Shut your mouth , who you know?! If you do then you will know I am full blooded Ibadan Omo ajorosun, son of a mogaji from Balogun lineage

Some of you are simply ridiculous.... Peter Obi Na your father Abi he Sabi your mama?! Why you con dey cry like pikin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christ Lord! Somebody Should See What Peter Obi Is Saying by vicdom(m): 7:36am On May 05, 2022
Mooh247:

Shut your mouth , who you know?! If you do then you will know I am full blooded Ibadan Omo ajorosun, son of a mogaji from Balogun lineage

Some of you are simply ridiculous.... Peter Obi Na your father Abi he Sabi your mama?! Why you con dey cry like pikin
Omo!! see someone denying his tribe because of attachee. It's ridiculous to find someone denying his heritage because he's from minority in Kogi state. You folks always think Nairaland is a faceless forum that you can hide your identity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christ Lord! Somebody Should See What Peter Obi Is Saying by everythinggirly(f): 7:36am On May 05, 2022
Just reading comments.
Re: Christ Lord! Somebody Should See What Peter Obi Is Saying by Mooh247: 7:37am On May 05, 2022
vicdom:

Omo!! see someone denying his tribe because of attachee. It's ridiculous to find someone denying his heritage because he's from minority in Kogi state. You folks always think Nairaland is a faceless forum that you can hide your identity.

You and who is hiding

I am Safiu Muhammed Oyedele a web developer and freelancer , from Ibadan Oyo State

Why I go hide when I no be Criminal

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christ Lord! Somebody Should See What Peter Obi Is Saying by vicdom(m): 7:40am On May 05, 2022
Mooh247:

You and who is hiding

I am Safiu Muhammed Oyedele a web developer and freelancer , from Ibadan Oyo State

Why I go hide when I no be Criminal
Before the day runs out, I will bring out evidence that you are an okun man from Kogi state. Your sister even work with state government. Don't worry, I will expose you, maybe that's what you want.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christ Lord! Somebody Should See What Peter Obi Is Saying by Mooh247: 7:46am On May 05, 2022
vicdom:

Before the day runs out, I will bring out evidence that you are an okun man from Kogi state. Your sister even work with state government. Don't worry, I will expose you, maybe that's what you want.

Lol and if my sister doesn't work with state government let Ogun kill the liar

My Sister is a British Lawyer in United Kingdom

And I am very proud of her

My second sister is the proud owner of a UK logistics company cloud frieghts

And I run a CAC registered tax paying company

Naso una go they lie over Politician wey no Sabi una

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christ Lord! Somebody Should See What Peter Obi Is Saying by Simplythebest: 7:46am On May 05, 2022
What did he steal. Even ur grandfather Tinubu was mentioned that he use billions of naria to purchase properties in other countries but u never mention it. Keep deceiving ur self
Peterobiisathie:
Peteru Peter Obi is a thief

1 Like

Re: Christ Lord! Somebody Should See What Peter Obi Is Saying by foryourminding: 7:47am On May 05, 2022
Mooh247:

Until una mature dey play politics without insult , hate or bitterness..... Forget about Aso Rock
You that is in Aso Rock, are you better than me? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Day With Obama In Whitehouse - Pics / 12 People Killed In Fresh Attack In Riyom Jos / Court Orders Efcc To Pay N50.8m To Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.