Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:28 AM

Wow!!! Youtube Sent Me A Gift!!! I'm Crying Right Now!! Watch This!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow!!! Youtube Sent Me A Gift!!! I'm Crying Right Now!! Watch This!! (349 Views)

Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing / Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wow!!! Youtube Sent Me A Gift!!! I'm Crying Right Now!! Watch This!! by idowutiwoo: 3:28am On May 05, 2022
As you watch this, I pray God puts your name on the lips of those who matter. God will embarrass you with multiple blessings and miracles this new month. Please subscribe, like and share. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_e8FUABQTI
Re: Wow!!! Youtube Sent Me A Gift!!! I'm Crying Right Now!! Watch This!! by Nobody: 4:47am On May 05, 2022
The moment you unboxed it, guessed it was going to be a portrait of you,did you even observe that the outfit you were putting on is the perfect match for that gift,what a bright lady.

Congratulations mama,you look very happy,keep smiling.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Asake Seen Vibing To His Next Single 'peace Onto You' / Nollywood Actor Has Been Arrested For Defiling A 16yr Old Girl / Nollywood Actor Ogogo Engages In A Fight In Ilaro (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.