Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered (89920 Views)

Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) / Lightning Kills Germany Returnee In Ebonyi Hotel Room / Woman Found Dead In Ebonyi Hotel Room And Her Boyfriend Have Been Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 05, 2022
Rawtruth1:
They won't agree to marry us with our ordinary Toyota Corolla. They want Benz. I even bought the Toyota Corolla to attract a decent lady for marriage but no, they don't go for less than Benz. RIP oh thou covetous soul

tongue Genuine desire nah your mate cheesy
Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by sapientia(m): 8:32pm On May 05, 2022
Transcriber:
I am also in a lot of forums

You're just speculating, and it's all a product of the inferiority mindset your sub conscious has absorbed

Keep ranting inferiority complex until you send a link from a popular foreign forum where a victim is being shamed and blamed

After you do that, I will lift a lot from Nairaland here for you

Again, you ain’t in any forum, just stop lying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by Conner44: 8:32pm On May 05, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

you can rest now, your stoopidity has been confirmed, and i had to educate you.

grin grin grin Characters full this forum I swear
Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 05, 2022
I pray they catch the penetrators of the crime ,be it male or female and be punished severely,by the way ,ashawo no be work
Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by sapientia(m): 8:33pm On May 05, 2022
Conner44:

grin grin grin Characters full this forum I swear

Joke is on you not him

He tried to get you to have sense

I guess he failed
Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by Testimony1988(m): 8:34pm On May 05, 2022
The receptionist where not vigilant.
Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 05, 2022
sapientia:

You just derailed yourself not me

So 100% Africans must be that way before you will believe it

You got nothing to argue

gue with nobody
Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by 50Kilometer: 8:35pm On May 05, 2022
Femi8586:
When you advise these girls, they will call you broke. Died doing runs.

She go dey hell dey burn with greatest fury by now.

And begging for another chance. Doomed forever. Satan has finally finished her

You simply lack sense. grin
Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:36pm On May 05, 2022
Conner44:

grin grin grin intelligent Characters full this forum I swear

FIXED
Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by Transcriber: 8:37pm On May 05, 2022
sapientia:

Keep ranting inferiority complex until you send a link from a popular foreign forum where a victim is being shamed and blamed

After you do that, I will lift a lot from Nairaland here for you

Again, you ain’t in any forum, just stop lying
Give me a link where a British girl was gang-raped by 12 people and I will show you a lot of instances where the victim is looked down on

Did you see the status of her friend saying "u wanna chill with the big boys see where it got you to"?
Now if you see that and consider the nature of the crime, what comes to your mind?

Did you see that viral video of cultists beheading slay queens? What comes to your mind?

It all comes down to the nature of the crime
Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by Conner44: 8:37pm On May 05, 2022
sapientia:

Joke is on you not him

He tried to get you to have sense

I guess he failed

Okay so let me get your own angle straight…

So you’re trying to make me understand that the deceased lady wasn’t a prostitute? That she wasn’t into ‘hook up’?

Or that 6 guys gang raped her twice each? Or 12 guys gang raped her turn by turn?

I am sorry oh, I just want to know what angle you’re jumping in from that’s all undecided

So I can answer you appropriately wink

Don’t be shy, engage me
Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by chukwuibuipob: 8:37pm On May 05, 2022
sad IPOB yoots are dementia GOATS

The authority should find those RODENTS and KILL them ALL angry angry angry

bEAST angry
Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by Conner44: 8:38pm On May 05, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

FIXED

Yes intelligent guys full this forum too

But unfortunately you’re not among them cry
Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by sapientia(m): 8:40pm On May 05, 2022
Conner44:

Okay so let me get your own angle straight…

So you’re trying to make me understand that the deceased lady wasn’t a prostitute? That she wasn’t into ‘hook up’?

Or that 6 guys gang raped her twice each? Or 12 guys gang raped her turn by turn?

I am sorry oh, I just want to know what angle you’re jumping in from that’s all undecided

So I can answer you appropriately wink

Don’t be shy, engage me

Your claim is still on assumption

Neither of you know what happened

That’s what he is trying to get you to understand

You called her a prostitute, If you are summoned to a court as a witness, can you prove that?
Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by Bamzyriches451: 8:40pm On May 05, 2022
Damn!!
Boys no get Joy, If u loseguard u don go...
Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by 6ixT8: 8:42pm On May 05, 2022
Are our police even using forensic technology is solving crime at all?
Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by sapientia(m): 8:42pm On May 05, 2022
Transcriber:

Give me a link where a British girl was gang-raped by 12 people and I will show you a lot of instances where the victim is looked down on

Did you see the status of her friend saying "u wanna chill with the big boys see where it got you to"?
Now if you see that and consider the nature of the crime, what comes to your mind?

Did you see that viral video of cultists beheading slay queens? What comes to your mind?

Michewww… I knew you have nothing to offer

You are arguing that Africans don’t blame the victim, yet joined the bandwagon in same post

Done with you

Might be arguing with a kid here
Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by JBoss25(m): 8:42pm On May 05, 2022
silibaba:
Happiness,
If I broke nah my business
Folake for the night pop.

God forgive me, the greatest mistake God made was to create woman.
This life no go make sense without a woman
Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by Conner44: 8:43pm On May 05, 2022
sapientia:

Your claim is still on assumption

Neither of you know what happened

That’s what he is trying to get you to understand

You called her a prostitute, If you are summoned to a court as a witness, can you prove that?

Okay so in essence you’re trying to let both of us know that we’re both speculating abi?

Okay I understand you now. It’s true that Common sense cannot be used as proof in the court of law.

Enjoy the rest your day wink
Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by NaijaCars4sale: 8:44pm On May 05, 2022
This is really sad
Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by Transcriber: 8:45pm On May 05, 2022
sapientia:

Michewww… I knew you have nothing to offer

You are arguing that Africans don’t blame the victim, yet joined the bandwagon in same post

Done with you

Might be arguing with a kid here
Why can't you answer my questions?
Transcriber:

Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by sapientia(m): 8:46pm On May 05, 2022
Conner44:

Okay so in essence you’re trying to let both of us know that we’re both speculating abi?

Okay I understand you now. It’s true that Common sense cannot be used as proof in the court of law.

Enjoy the rest your day wink

She is a girl killed in a hotel

Police should carry out an investigation and autopsy

Next time, stop calling every girl killed a hotel a prostitute

When the daughter of that General was killed, people called her a prostitute too till it was discovered she went on a business trip
Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by zanshi: 8:47pm On May 05, 2022
Dajugba:
The receptionist, the manager of that hotel and the security men are all accompany to the murder of this lady.

Why do I say so?

This is because the security man is aware of anyone who comes into the hotel. He/she may not know the names but should see when anyone comes in and out. We believe they should carry out vehicle check before entering an hotel and when also going out.

How the manager contributed to the death from analysing the situations from the news. Why were the receptionist not aware of the room before, and he has been working there? Didn't they booked before having access to the room? Who booked them to gain the hotel room access?

Does this sound real that a receptionist don't know the number of rooms in an hotel. And he don't know the room was booked, then the manager is aware. Why was the body locked inside the room is because they tend to dispose it at wee hour.

This case is strong, I just hope the family have funds to purchase this case and give the corps Justice.

Most hotels even ask for your ID ust incase they can crossmatch it when things goes south excpet the hotel in question is highly negligent.
Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by sapientia(m): 8:49pm On May 05, 2022
Transcriber:

Why can't you answer my questions?

You are still vomiting your blaming culture that you tried so hard to defend

There is no way that girl will be her friend cos no human will post such when a friend dies

I will never blame a victim even if she is killed by cultists

I don’t blame shame victims

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by Femi8586(m): 8:51pm On May 05, 2022
50Kilometer:

You simply lack sense. grin

What I wrote is the sad truth bro.

If only you could see where her soul is right now. You go pity her. If only she could turn back the hands of time.

I can't force you to believe it but that's the truth.
Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by Conner44: 8:54pm On May 05, 2022
sapientia:

She is a girl killed in a hotel

Police should carry out an investigation and autopsy

Next time, stop calling every girl killed a hotel a prostitute

When the daughter of that General was killed, people called her a prostitute too till it was discovered she went on a business trip

You know what, I love the way you’re sounding

But

I hate hypocrisy

If I go through your profile and your previous posts are you sure that I won’t find same instances of you making the mistake of ‘hasty generalizations’ here and there on various topics on this forum?

Like guys wearing dreads being yahoo boys?

Political players being corrupt?

Dismemberments in the west being the handwork of ritualists of yoruba ethnicity?

Killings and unrest in the south east being attributed to ESN/IPOB?

I mean, I haven’t checked yet but I can when I have the chance so if you know you’ve been involved in such before then know that you’re not morally justified to dance on my mentions where the circumstance of this thread is concerned
Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by LOVEGINO(m): 8:55pm On May 05, 2022
cococandy:

You people are truly evil
evil kee u there grin
Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by AdeniyiA(m): 8:56pm On May 05, 2022
It can not happen to me, it can not happen to me, until it does and they live not to tell the story... What a terrible life nd living
Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:56pm On May 05, 2022
Conner44:
Yes intelligent guys full this forum too
But unfortunately you’re not among them cry

at least i am not the dumb person who will automatically call a dead woman a prostitute, simply because she is surrounded by 12 used condoms.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by Transcriber: 8:58pm On May 05, 2022
sapientia:

You are still vomiting your blaming culture that you tried so hard to defend

There is no way that girl will be her friend cos no human will post such when a friend dies

I will never blame a victim even if she is killed by cultists

I don’t blame shame victims
hmm
So if an armed robber is killed by another armed robber
You would overlook the fact that the "victim" is a robber and probably a disagreement occured while sharing the loot?

Or as Africans are victims of western manipulation
You will overlook the fact that our leaders are wicked and clueless?

I respect your opinion
Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by sapientia(m): 9:00pm On May 05, 2022
Conner44:

You know what, I love the way you’re sounding

But

I hate hypocrisy

If I go through your profile and your previous posts are you sure that I won’t find same instances of you making the mistake of ‘hasty generalizations’ here and there on various topics on this forum?

Like guys wearing dreads being yahoo boys?

Political players being corrupt?

Dismemberments in the west being the handwork of ritualists of yoruba ethnicity?

Killings and unrest in the south east being attributed to ESN/IPOB?

I mean, I haven’t checked yet but I can when I have the chance so if you know you’ve been involved in such before then know that you’re not morally justified to dance on my mentions where the circumstance of this thread is concerned

I have never engaged in all you listed even as a teen talk more as an adult

You may find my post attacking people who attributes the attacks on IPoB but also mostly avoid it because it’s an argument that never ends

I can beat my chest and tell you that Europeans are very racist especially Ukraine yet you will find my posts defending them against Russia
Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by sapientia(m): 9:03pm On May 05, 2022
Transcriber:
hmm
So if an armed robber is killed by another armed robber
You would overlook the fact that the "victim" is a robber and probably a disagreement occured while sharing the loot?

Or as Africans are victims of western manipulation
You will overlook the fact that our leaders are wicked and clueless?

I respect your opinion

I will rejoice if there is sufficient proof that an armed robber killed another while they were sharing money

If something bad happens to a Nigerian politicians whom I know is corrupt, I will rejoice over it too

I have even defended Putin’s daughter here on NL yet find every opportunity to attack paranoid Putin

Thing is, the girl on this thread is a victim and I pity her family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) / Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) / Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.