Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Photos of Many Unseen Projects By Yahaya Bello in Kogi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos of Many Unseen Projects By Yahaya Bello in Kogi (40554 Views)

See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About / Kogi Youths Fixed Road To Natasha Akpoti’s Hometown Cut Off By Yahaya Bello / Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos of Many Unseen Projects By Yahaya Bello in Kogi by nesgeeek(m): 1:58pm On May 05, 2022
No stadium, is that all?
Re: Photos of Many Unseen Projects By Yahaya Bello in Kogi by zomby(m): 1:59pm On May 05, 2022
AstraDroid:
Low quality galore

That is it; the goal is to spend as little as possible, and steal as much as possible, but make the projects look like GOLD…and DIAMOND.
And this trick works 99% of the time, simply because the expectation of an average supporter (Nigerian) has been severely compromised; eating cheap food is better than going to bed with an empty stomach.
The leadership standard in Nigeria is so low and extremely poor that majority of Nigerians in Nigeria don’t clearly understand what they deserve.
This is why folks like Yaya Bello had the audacity to be showing off these garbage to the Nigerian people…In China, all his fingers would have been clipped off one by one.

1 Like

Re: Photos of Many Unseen Projects By Yahaya Bello in Kogi by aspabay(m): 2:01pm On May 05, 2022
Yahaya Bello is really trying in Kogi but not fit to rule Nigeria now.
Re: Photos of Many Unseen Projects By Yahaya Bello in Kogi by zomby(m): 2:03pm On May 05, 2022
aspabay:
Yahaya Bello is really trying in Kogi but not fit to rule Nigeria now.

Here we go…Here comes another target.
This is what happens when the standard of our expectation is extremely low or severely compromised
Re: Photos of Many Unseen Projects By Yahaya Bello in Kogi by Shakathezulu1: 2:04pm On May 05, 2022
onojaintegrity:
Ganaja Fly over
Ogun kill you, show us the true state of that project.
Re: Photos of Many Unseen Projects By Yahaya Bello in Kogi by ityP(m): 2:08pm On May 05, 2022
judetov2:
Why is he finding it difficult to pay workers salary. Mr man Go and pay ur workers.

He is paying salaries. LG no dey under state govt. They receive their salary straight from FG. Still, he takes from state purse and pays staff of LG. Leave propaganda alone. Dude has done well in Kogi
Re: Photos of Many Unseen Projects By Yahaya Bello in Kogi by NickD(m): 2:14pm On May 05, 2022
onojaintegrity:
Some Roads started and completed by the administration of gov Bello
No vex abeg show us the roads around zone 8, adankolo, gyb junction, ganaja village...Yeye bello
Re: Photos of Many Unseen Projects By Yahaya Bello in Kogi by NickD(m): 2:16pm On May 05, 2022
ityP:

He is paying salaries. LG no dey under state govt. They receive their salary straight from FG. Still, he takes from state purse and pays staff of LG. Leave propaganda alone. Dude has done well in Kogi
May your life be same way he has treated kogites. Tomorrow you'll pray to Allah or God. Dead conscience hungry human.
Re: Photos of Many Unseen Projects By Yahaya Bello in Kogi by Pat081: 2:18pm On May 05, 2022
What of workers he owns for years
Re: Photos of Many Unseen Projects By Yahaya Bello in Kogi by TheCeasar: 2:20pm On May 05, 2022
OVB123:
U are sick.
you be fool, bastard
Re: Photos of Many Unseen Projects By Yahaya Bello in Kogi by emettang: 2:36pm On May 05, 2022
Kudos to Kogi State
Re: Photos of Many Unseen Projects By Yahaya Bello in Kogi by Urheadmaster(m): 2:38pm On May 05, 2022
Interesting shocked cool
Re: Photos of Many Unseen Projects By Yahaya Bello in Kogi by ityP(m): 2:40pm On May 05, 2022
NickD:

May your life be same way he has treated kogites. Tomorrow you'll pray to Allah or God. Dead conscience hungry human.

May your life be like Kogi before GYB emerged governor. I don't even support the man's presidential candidature. I'm aversely against any northerner fighting for power, but resorting to lies is what I will not condone. Bello has done well in Kogi. You salary earners went to borrow big cash from cooperatives and they are deducting from your salaries but you quickly come to social media to post screenshots in a bid to lie that he is paying y'all 2k monthly. May thunder fire all you liars
Re: Photos of Many Unseen Projects By Yahaya Bello in Kogi by AnthonyAk(m): 2:49pm On May 05, 2022
The projects aren’t even complete
Re: Photos of Many Unseen Projects By Yahaya Bello in Kogi by deavicky(m): 2:50pm On May 05, 2022
This is what he has done for in 7 years and u praise him for that. By the way, did he do it with his money?. Are you aware of where he is taking the money from to pursue his presidential ambition?. Kogi state money. Right now he is spreading your money on a goal he cannot achieve.
Re: Photos of Many Unseen Projects By Yahaya Bello in Kogi by ejigah(m): 2:50pm On May 05, 2022
The poster of this topic is a PAID PROPAGANDIST. Has no knowledge about Kogi State at all. Hungry opportunists every where.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos of Many Unseen Projects By Yahaya Bello in Kogi by Bbbwings: 3:08pm On May 05, 2022
Na thunder go fire your left yansh.
So this is what he used 8 years to do
Re: Photos of Many Unseen Projects By Yahaya Bello in Kogi by oromie887: 3:08pm On May 05, 2022
see below
Re: Photos of Many Unseen Projects By Yahaya Bello in Kogi by writeprof(m): 3:08pm On May 05, 2022
Photos indeed grin grin grin
Re: Photos of Many Unseen Projects By Yahaya Bello in Kogi by Bbbwings: 3:09pm On May 05, 2022
ityP:

May your life be like Kogi before GYB emerged governor. I don't even support the man's presidential candidature. I'm aversely against any northerner fighting for power, but resorting to lies is what I will not condone. Bello has done well in Kogi. You salary earners went to borrow big cash from cooperatives and they are deducting from your salaries but you quickly come to social media to post screenshots in a bid to lie that he is paying y'all 2k monthly. May thunder fire all you liars
Na thunder go still fire your left blokos.
Re: Photos of Many Unseen Projects By Yahaya Bello in Kogi by Bbbwings: 3:13pm On May 05, 2022
2RUTHHURTS:

This is a model drawing grin
There was a caught.
The op na werey grin
Re: Photos of Many Unseen Projects By Yahaya Bello in Kogi by sidefresh: 3:13pm On May 05, 2022
All what you are showing are architectural drawing they are not real stop deceiving people Bello has failed he can't be president of nigeria he should go and pay workers and not to be wasting money on his ambition that will not succed
Re: Photos of Many Unseen Projects By Yahaya Bello in Kogi by Brooke60(f): 3:14pm On May 05, 2022
Astoria:
Which Okene township? The one I drove through on my way to abuja or the even worse alternative one I plied on my return? The Osara University is nowhere near 30% completion. It is there along the federal highway for all to see. Stop trying to sell a bad product.

The bitterness of a cheap article continues after the sweetness of a cheap price has been forgotten. Ignore at your own risk!!
You are stressing yourself over nothing. They are all paid advertisers, check the first page. They create thread & start commenting ASAP. Don't argue with them, na money dey talk.

2 Likes

Re: Photos of Many Unseen Projects By Yahaya Bello in Kogi by Bbbwings: 3:15pm On May 05, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Lol ... grin
He shock you
Re: Photos of Many Unseen Projects By Yahaya Bello in Kogi by Fabulouslouie(m): 3:15pm On May 05, 2022
Fear of God no dey dis world again.

Tueh
Re: Photos of Many Unseen Projects By Yahaya Bello in Kogi by Worksunlimited: 3:31pm On May 05, 2022
onojaintegrity:
The new photos of the reference hospital

A world-class hospital started and completed by Bello's administration.

What is world class about this building now?
Re: Photos of Many Unseen Projects By Yahaya Bello in Kogi by ityP(m): 3:44pm On May 05, 2022
Bbbwings:

Na thunder go still fire your left blokos.

grin

1 Like

Re: Photos of Many Unseen Projects By Yahaya Bello in Kogi by TLION(m): 3:52pm On May 05, 2022
usmanabdulsalam:
Gov yahaya Bello strides when it comes to project execution is second to none in the history of kogi state
. I fit sand if you dey near me like this.
Re: Photos of Many Unseen Projects By Yahaya Bello in Kogi by Yankee101: 3:57pm On May 05, 2022
Tell us about salaries and development in non ebira parts of the state
Re: Photos of Many Unseen Projects By Yahaya Bello in Kogi by TAYO124: 4:04pm On May 05, 2022
The quality of work only makes him eligible to run for his local govt councillorship slot.
Re: Photos of Many Unseen Projects By Yahaya Bello in Kogi by VenXperience(m): 4:05pm On May 05, 2022
Soft work. Modern Technology is the way to go on skill acquisition. I told you guys that Yahaya Bello is on the right track.
Re: Photos of Many Unseen Projects By Yahaya Bello in Kogi by kolmart: 4:31pm On May 05, 2022
Only this projects for almost 7 years? Underperforming governor so far

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oshiomhole, Obaseki, In Traditional Outfits As Osinbajo Arrives Benin Airport / Shiites’ Member Faints As Buhari Returns (Photo) / Police Recapture Kuje Prison Escapee, Musa Abdulkarim In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.