Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,050 members, 7,835,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos (34942 Views)

Train Crushed A Car At Ilupeju Byepass Last Night / The Moment A Container Truck Fell And Crushed An SUV (Disturbing Video) / Bus Crushes Girl's Leg In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by pennywys(m): 9:36am On May 05, 2022
wink
Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:36am On May 05, 2022
I feel so sad for the poor girl.

All this whites, don't see an African doing so in their country and leave to tell the tale.
Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by Nathnaija(m): 9:37am On May 05, 2022
That labanise guy don buy market,I swear grin
Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by Acidbath: 9:38am On May 05, 2022
First of all Lebanese are not whites.

And he will soon be released because this is afrizoo where slavery is a culture.

Arabs, Indians and Chinese are free to come and beat and molest their black staff while Afrizoorians look on like zombies because violence is also part of their culture and tradition.

Go to common dirty India and just stare at their women ....their rapist men will rubbish you but here, afrizoo males will cheer on as these dirty foreigners beat up black women.

Cursed breeds.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by Makinaki: 9:38am On May 05, 2022
Common Lebanese too be white? Nigerians and inferiority complex. Nonsense and ingredients!

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by 001spice: 9:38am On May 05, 2022
Where is fucking white guy pic

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by ComeToJesus: 9:39am On May 05, 2022
The way foreigners maltreat Nigerians in Nigeria is appalling. They believe they can always get away with it. They don't rate our police force.

I remember when I worked with some crazy expatriates. We took our fax machines for servicing and the police stopped us on the way.

The driver called my boss and he yelled back at him saying "just give the idiots 50 naira, and please don't call back. I'm in a meeting". The driver had to go back and get the purchasing docs from the admin and still greased the palms of the rogue cops.

I pray justice is done because our policemen are very corrupt. They could just take some money from the man and free him. Nigeria is a very terrible place to live.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by GloriousGbola: 9:39am On May 05, 2022
Good the man was caught, but let no one lie that it is only foreigners that drive one way and do hit and run. If anything, they have adapted and adopted the endemic Jaga Jaga that characterises Nigeria in general and lagos in particular

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by CaptainFM1: 9:40am On May 05, 2022
If immigration check now, he has probably overstayed his Visa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by samiabigail: 9:40am On May 05, 2022
Tonymegabush1:
I see so sad for the poor girl, all this whites, can an African does so in their country
who is ur English teacher
Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by mctech(m): 9:46am On May 05, 2022
He should face the music. More than five offenses!
Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by Prettygirl200(f): 9:56am On May 05, 2022
Na wa ooo just see how he destroyed that innocent girls leg. Useless thing.
Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:56am On May 05, 2022
I'm disappointed

The guy who caught the lebanesse supposed to panel beat that idiot to coma and set his car ablaze before handling him over to police

He's supposed to be given a kind of beaten that no medical personnel can restore to factory settings

He will face the law, pay some ransom and be freed
Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by InvertedHammer: 9:57am On May 05, 2022
/
First thing first, he belongs in jail prior to prosecution. It is a multiple felony—attempted murder with a dangerous weapon(car), then hit and run. God forbid if he was inebriated.

So a Lebanese migrated to Nigeria under the alias “John Greg” and everyone pretends that all is normal?

/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by Cokahot: 9:58am On May 05, 2022
Sorry gal,but dem go amputate that leg. Nawa o. Life go hard 4u o and stigma go dey,but no give up. God dey. God nawa o. Fuc k
Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by frowland(m): 9:58am On May 05, 2022
naptu2:
Superintendent of Police Benjamin Hundeyin is the spokesman of the Lagos State Police Command.

Sad indeed, except that Lebanese don’t answer John Greg’. Fake name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by fineboynl(m): 9:59am On May 05, 2022
Yeyeboi05:
Lebanese na white man?
depends on how you discribe a white man. But if by color yes they are.
Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by Cokahot: 10:00am On May 05, 2022
Since bone no break,its stichable,but I pray or surgeons go put dia eye down o
Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by arzizhy: 10:01am On May 05, 2022
naptu2:
WARNING: Graphic pictures

wPapi @wellzpapi

https://twitter.com/wellzpapi/status/1521881644461965315

Superintendent of Police Benjamin Hundeyin is the spokesman of the Lagos State Police Command.

SP Benjamin Hundeyin @benhundeyin

https://twitter.com/benhundeyin/status/1522096907929235460

They can show us the victim's picture but not the offender.
Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by aikyg(m): 10:02am On May 05, 2022
habsydiamond:
Good job well done by the Nigerian police.. Make dey charge him straight to court.. He deserve to enjoy small for Nigeria prison. I pray they won't collect some e for him to go free oo cos I don't trust my people when it comes to money!!! If money can cause fight in a church or a mosque, expect it to cause trouble anywhere.
Lebanese prison is worse than Nigeria prison.
Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by Timoleon(m): 10:02am On May 05, 2022
In the above narrative you made, I fail to see the maltreatment there especially as it relates to racism. If you called your Nigerian boss while he’s in a meeting he’ll most likely yell at you too. Knowing that the machines had legitimate purchase documents, why didn’t your driver go along with them initially and as for the issue if ‘give them 50 naira’, where is the lie? Even you admitted that you had to grease the palms of the policemen.
I’m not saying there aren’t instances of abuse by foreigners on Nigerians, this narrative no follow. It’s the same scenario that will follow if your boss was Nigerian. Our police force is fantastically corrupt and your Nigerian boss will give them the peace meal to avoid delays or troubles.
ComeToJesus:
The way foreigners maltreat Nigerians in Nigeria is appalling. They believe they can always get away with it. They don't rate our police force.

I remember when I worked with some crazy expatriates. We took our fax machines for servicing and the police stopped us on the way.

The driver called my boss and he yelled back at him saying "just give the idiots 50 naira, and please don't call back. I'm in a meeting". The driver had to go back and get the purchasing docs from the admin and still greased the palms of the rogue cops.

I pray justice is done because our policemen are very corrupt. They could just take some money from the man and free him. Nigeria is a very terrible place to live.
Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by Timoleon(m): 10:03am On May 05, 2022
How many years you spend there?
aikyg:

Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by habsydiamond(m): 10:03am On May 05, 2022
aikyg:

no problem now.. Make he enjoy this one.
Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by Icebreeze(m): 10:04am On May 05, 2022
That nigga needs to be dealt with. You can't come and be playing GTA in the city of Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by Thomasankara(m): 10:07am On May 05, 2022
naptu2:
WARNING: Graphic pictures

wPapi @wellzpapi

https://twitter.com/wellzpapi/status/1521881644461965315

I guess his deity needs blood

SP Benjamin Hundeyin @benhundeyin

https://twitter.com/benhundeyin/status/1522096907929235460

I guess his deity needs blood
Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by Nobody: 10:09am On May 05, 2022
Audio Lebanese man...

Omotola leg looks condemn, don't think she can use that leg again.
Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by Timoleon(m): 10:09am On May 05, 2022
E tire me. Nigerians have that kind of hypocrisy. The very same thing we do to ourselves or by ourselves and move on with life, when a foreigner does the same thing after observing our modus operandi, we start screaming racism. The typical Nigerian will only complain about drivers on one way if they are not in the vehicle plying the one way.
GloriousGbola:
Good the man was caught, but let no one lie that it is only foreigners that drive one way and do hit and run. If anything, they have adapted and adopted the endemic Jaga Jaga that characterises Nigeria in general and lagos in particular
Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by planetx: 10:10am On May 05, 2022
Why would the discussion of him being released even entertained if not for Nigerians and their inferiority complex to anything light skin, calling a bloody poverty stricken Lebanese white.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Accident In Ilorin Kills Corper, Kwara Polytechnic Students & Driver (Graphic!) / Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo / Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.