Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,909 members, 7,821,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos (34917 Views)

Train Crushed A Car At Ilupeju Byepass Last Night / The Moment A Container Truck Fell And Crushed An SUV (Disturbing Video) / Bus Crushes Girl's Leg In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by Omodua(m): 10:20am On May 05, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
I hope the police won't compromise and mess up the case
Exactly. That's my fear. And I still fear after collecting huge sums from the Lebanese. Matters will die down.
Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by 27Pushing30: 10:21am On May 05, 2022
When in Rome behave like the Romans.

Na Nigerians teach the oyibo this rubbish
Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by Omodua(m): 10:22am On May 05, 2022
Sweetplum:
Crush his legs. God knows I dislike Arabs. Very annoying set of people demanding more than what they are worth.
See as the mumu destroyed the girls leg. His legs too must be amputated and he must not be flown out.
Last Drop:
See how Qataris, Lebanese, Chinese treat factory and construction workers. It ll not be better for any foreigner treating Nigerians bad in Nigeria or overseas.
You are right. Blame the government for tolerating these eeedi*ts.
Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:24am On May 05, 2022
samiabigail:
who is ur English teacher

The one that thought you undecided
Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by Yankee101: 10:29am On May 05, 2022
They've ruined their country and now want to ruin ours with all sorts of illegal monsense

You MUST obey the laws of the kand
Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by powerhouse3(m): 10:36am On May 05, 2022
I know this labenese man ,...any one that ply vi can testify to this guy recklessly, especially when he ply Adeleke Adedoyin Street vi going to his hood,...he drive as if he's angry with the people for no reason...

Labenese that are nobody behave like a tingod in Nigeria because they stole enough in Nigeria to bribe the security forces..

Since I know him ,I will be watching keenly to see the outcome or to see if he'll still drive recklessly again.
Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by grandstar(m): 10:39am On May 05, 2022
The article is repeating the mistake that gives many of these foreigners a feeling of entitlement.

Why call a Lebanese man white? Lebanese are mostly Arabs. We treat them like God's here and ourselves as second class citizens. Why won't they exploit it?

The other day, i was in a BRT mass transit bus and an Arab beckoned to drop at an unauthorized spot and the bus driver obliged. When a Nigerian made the same request to drop at an unauthorized spot, he refused despite her pleas. I pointed out to her that the driver obliged a foreigner but not her.

The lady went berserk and went to meet the driver and pointed out his double standards. You should have seen his eyes the second she pointed it out to him. The shock was written in his eyes and his combative spirit mellowed considerably. His face looked remorseful like a kid whose hands were caught in a cookie jar.

The other day in a building in Obalende where you have the UBA branch, 2 Lebanese guys ignored the UBA queue and were given immediate access into the banking hall by the security guards. Those on the queue were completely indifferent. I just ignored it as I wasn't entering the bank but was a meeting point to meet a colleague.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by enonche85(m): 10:41am On May 05, 2022
naptu2:
WARNING: Graphic pictures

wPapi @wellzpapi

https://twitter.com/wellzpapi/status/1521881644461965315

Superintendent of Police Benjamin Hundeyin is the spokesman of the Lagos State Police Command.

SP Benjamin Hundeyin @benhundeyin

https://twitter.com/benhundeyin/status/1522096907929235460

This cut i'm seeing so, it will be by the grace of God if that leg is not amputated. I wish her full recovery though.
Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by Alwaysready(m): 10:45am On May 05, 2022
persius555:
You show the victims face, where's the accusers face. He remains anonymous

That is it. Because he has paid to be off camera .
Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by Prisco4luv(m): 10:47am On May 05, 2022
They should just hold him very well.. The girl is almost damage..
Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by naptu2: 10:51am On May 05, 2022
Note: The police did not post any picture at all. It was a friend of the victim that posted pictures of the victim.
Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by nedekid: 10:56am On May 05, 2022
Maxymilliano:
With allegations of driving recklessly and against traffic, coupled with hitting the helpless lady and attempted to flee, it doesn't look like John Greg will get off easily. He should just forget about the car first and be ready to serve some time in jail.
Seems you don't know these foreigners.
The Lebanese, Indians, Chinese etc all have associations that protects them. They buy influence etc. Infact they all contribute to their parapo.
That gives them protection in such situations like this guy has found himself.
In my own case with Indians, when I petitioned the the CP, the police invited the Indian guy, when he came, he was accompanied by some swavy Indian fast talker man that stated calling all the Nigerian collaborators in their payroll. Even DIGs and AIGs where answering him sir. They gave orders to the oc to make sure the case does not go any further, that they are interested in the matter! My fellow Nigerians ohh!
Even the oc and his group seemed
to wish to be under their payroll too.
I had to go legal at the end of the day.
Most likely, this lady will be given best of healthcare, this guy will be given a slap on the wrist punishment if any. But jail will be a no no.
Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by techWriter3: 11:10am On May 05, 2022
not you keyboarding another long stupid dedicatory about women
Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by BRATISLAVA: 11:23am On May 05, 2022
naptu2:
Reactions.

Where are the pictures of the Lebanese criminal?
Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by Nobody: 11:23am On May 05, 2022
akanbiaa:
Hmmmm, medical experts in the house what are her chances on walking on that leg again ?
it's going to be amputated, it's too exposed.
Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by BRATISLAVA: 11:25am On May 05, 2022
nedekid:

Seems you don't know these foreigners.
The Lebanese, Indians, Chinese etc all have associations that protects them. They buy influence etc. Infact they all contribute to their parapo.
That gives them protection in such situations like this guy has found himself.
In my own case with Indians, when I petitioned the the CP, the police invited the Indian guy, when he came, he was accompanied by some swavy Indian fast talker man that stated calling all the Nigerian collaborators in their payroll. Even DIGs and AIGs where answering him sir. They gave orders to the oc to make sure the case does not go any further, that they are interested in the matter! My fellow Nigerians ohh!
Even the oc and his group seemed
to wish to be under their payroll too.
I had to go legal at the end of the day.
Most likely, this lady will be given best of healthcare, this guy will be given a slap on the wrist punishment if any. But jail will be a no no.

How did the legal battle go?

That fast talker guy though lol. Did he wear a suit?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by cocolacec(m): 11:26am On May 05, 2022
27Pushing30:

Arabs esp Lebanese,Syrians and Iraqis)are known to be reckless drivers even in Europe they drive like mad people.An Arab driver once crushed a Swedish woman with her baby in stroller.The woman became wheelchair bound.
Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by Jaqenhghar: 11:31am On May 05, 2022
Lebanese massa will soon be free. Niggerians will see to it. If you joke the nigger police will arrest the victim and ask why she didnt get out quick enough
Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by cocolacec(m): 11:34am On May 05, 2022
powerhouse3:
I know this labenese man ,...any one that ply vi can testify to this guy recklessly, especially when he ply Adeleke Adedoyin Street vi going to his hood,...he drive as if he's angry with the people for no reason...

Labenese that are nobody behave like a tingod in Nigeria because they stole enough in Nigeria to bribe the security forces..
Since I know him ,I will be watching keenly to see the outcome or to see if he'll still drive recklessly again.
If he is fond of doing that,Nigerians needs to give him jungle justice treatment.Poverty stricken Lebanese.
They see blacks like fools with no brain.
Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by cocolacec(m): 11:36am On May 05, 2022
Omodua:
You are right. Blame the government for tolerating these eeedi*ts.
Blame the people who see these smelly immigrants like demi gods.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by Sleekfingers: 11:39am On May 05, 2022
Triangles1:
They should deport him ASAP and give the girl his property and investment.

Court.

For your information, lots of those lebanese guys in nigeria, are nigerian citizens...

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by toxtimmy: 11:39am On May 05, 2022
I can assure you that nothing will happen to this lebanese man because i know how black nigerians in power think... police commisioner now will look for opportunity to make friends with the lebanesse community in nigeria while collecting a couple of millions, even the ig will get a cut... the lebanese man will pay hospital bill and japa to dubai for an r&r.

The girl will be left incapicitared for the rest of her life to fend fir her self in poverty.

The black man is the black man worst enemy.

habsydiamond:
Good job well done by the Nigerian police.. Make dey charge him straight to court.. He deserve to enjoy small for Nigeria prison. I pray they won't collect some e for him to go free oo cos I don't trust my people when it comes to money!!! If money can cause fight in a church or a mosque, expect it to cause trouble anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by Sleekfingers: 11:40am On May 05, 2022
Yeyeboi05:
Lebanese na white man?

I tire o
Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by Jaqenhghar: 11:51am On May 05, 2022
grandstar:
The article is repeating the mistake that gives many of these foreigners a feeling of entitlement.

Why call a Lebanese man white? Lebanese are mostly Arabs. We treat them like God's here and ourselves as second class citizens. Why won't they exploit it?

The other day, i was in a BRT mass transit bus and an Arab beckoned to drop at an unauthorized spot and the bus driver obliged. When a Nigerian made the same request to drop at an unauthorized spot, he refused despite her pleas. I pointed out to her that the driver obliged a foreigner but not her.

The lady went berserk and went to meet the driver and pointed out his double standards. You should have seen his eyes the second she pointed it out to him. The shock was written in his eyes and his combative spirit mellowed considerably. His face looked remorseful like a kid whose hands were caught in a cookie jar.

The other day in a building in Obalende where you have the UBA branch, 2 Lebanese guys ignored the UBA queue and were given immediate access into the banking hall by the security guards. Those on the queue were completely indifferent. I just ignored it as I wasn't entering the bank but was a meeting point to meet a colleague.
Make I nack you 2 gist.
1. In Kano, Lebanese man slapped a Hausa man. The Haisa man retaliated. Lebanese man wnet to call police. Police heard the 2 statements then turned to the Haisa man and said in Hausa " We know you are right and he is wrong but you must forgive us for what we will do" then locked him up behind bars .

2. A Lebanese man employed some Hausa people. It was time for Friday prayers so they were prepari g to leave. The Lebanese man told them that of they leave they shouldnt think of coming back. They are fired. He said they are there to work not go for prayers and they humbly stayed back. I said if na Yoruba man or Igbo man do them the same thing, they would have burnt down that business and slaughtered the man.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by RealEzee(m): 11:52am On May 05, 2022
make dem crush em leg make e b 1-1,then beat am to stupor n jail am no need to contact embassy jor ,if na naija person do dis tin dia side na hanging straight

#JusticeForOmo

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by Meteng: 11:52am On May 05, 2022
Cmanforall:

Lebanese?

Does he have a driving licence?
That’s where they should even start from and build up to the accident
Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by Legendoo: 11:57am On May 05, 2022
27Pushing30:

Have you been to Lebanon?

They're worse. ..

Between he is not oyinbo and no be Nigerian teach am anything.

In fact na them dey teach Nigerians bad things .. and a Nigerian living in Lebanon ....on your own oh.
Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by oilmane(m): 12:00pm On May 05, 2022
naptu2:
WARNING: Graphic pictures

wPapi @wellzpapi

https://twitter.com/wellzpapi/status/1521881644461965315

Superintendent of Police Benjamin Hundeyin is the spokesman of the Lagos State Police Command.

SP Benjamin Hundeyin @benhundeyin

https://twitter.com/benhundeyin/status/1522096907929235460

Hope una brush the bagger well well b4 una hand am over to the police? Idiot, can he do that in his country? Hope no one will try to sweep this under the carpet
Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by TheNoble007(m): 12:01pm On May 05, 2022
Sweetplum:
Crush his legs. God knows I dislike Arabs. Very annoying set of people demanding more than what they are worth.
See as the mumu destroyed the girls leg. His legs too must be amputated and he must not be flown out.
Last Drop:
See how Qataris, Lebanese, Chinese treat factory and construction workers. It ll not be better for any foreigner treating Nigerians bad in Nigeria or overseas.

Not everyone is bad, I must say. One of the smartest, selfless and kindest ladies I have ever come across in the diaspora, is a Lebanese.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos by pacespot(m): 12:15pm On May 05, 2022
The injury is too difficult to watch, i can only imagine the pain she felt when this happened and going through right now. Get well soon embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Billboard Falls On Two Buses Loading At Express Junction Motor Park, Sagamu / Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo / Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.