Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Lamido Of Adamawa To Osinbajo: I Hope You Become President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamido Of Adamawa To Osinbajo: I Hope You Become President (372 Views)

Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC / Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) / Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lamido Of Adamawa To Osinbajo: I Hope You Become President by Shooyie: 9:26am On May 05, 2022
The Lamido of Adamawa, His Royal Highness, Muhammadu Musdafa, on Wednesday prayed for Vice President Yemi Osinbajo succeeds in his efforts to become the next President of Nigeria.

Prof. Osinbajo who was in Adamawa state to meet with the All Progressives Congress (APC) delegates.

The monarch recalled VP’s chieftaincy title as the Jagaba of Adamawa. The monarch then prayed for the realization of the VP’s presidential aspiration.

“I hope your coming will add more light to Adamawa because you are the Jagaba of Adamawa. I hope you succeed in your efforts to become the President of this country,” the Lamido of Adamawa said.

Adding that, As long as when you’re coming to Adamawa, and with your visit to my palace, this will encourage people to see that you are really the Jagaba of Adamawa,” the Lamido said.

Also speaking at the palace, Governor Ahmadu Fintiri of Adamawa welcomed Prof. Osinbajo to the state, adding that, “we pray that God will answer your heart’s desires. I also hope that the APC delegates will see the reason to put a square peg in a square hole. I welcome you to Adamawa and I wish you the best of luck.”

Speaking earlier, the Vice President explained why he was running for the Office of President. According to the VP, “my reason for aspiring for the office of the President of Nigeria is to serve the Nigerian people. I have no other reason or objective except to serve.

“After one has been in office as Vice President for 7 years, I know that God did not give me that opportunity so that I would seat down somewhere and write the history of my service as Vice President.

“It is for the purpose of serving the people, and that is why I am so determined that if God gives me the opportunity to serve, the Nigerian people would realise indeed they have done the right thing by putting me in office because I would serve the country with everything, with all my heart and commitment,” Osinbajo said.

https://www.chronicle.ng/2022/05/lamido-of-adamawa-to-osinbajo-i-hope-you-succeed-in-your-efforts-to-become-the-president/
Re: Lamido Of Adamawa To Osinbajo: I Hope You Become President by Shooyie: 9:27am On May 05, 2022
We need a leader thats willing to serve wholeheartedly. One who will prioritise the need of Nigerians. I pray Prof Osinbajo becomes president.

1 Like

Re: Lamido Of Adamawa To Osinbajo: I Hope You Become President by helinues: 9:28am On May 05, 2022
Good hope

grin cheesy
Re: Lamido Of Adamawa To Osinbajo: I Hope You Become President by Imortal001: 9:29am On May 05, 2022
I believe you sir, osinbajo is the real deal. The small man with a big heart that can stand for the masses.

1 Like

Re: Lamido Of Adamawa To Osinbajo: I Hope You Become President by TheRareGem1(f): 9:29am On May 05, 2022
Amen to Emir's prayer
Re: Lamido Of Adamawa To Osinbajo: I Hope You Become President by Deputy1111(m): 9:34am On May 05, 2022
We all sound amen to the Emir's prayer
Re: Lamido Of Adamawa To Osinbajo: I Hope You Become President by okefranci: 9:38am On May 05, 2022
May Allah answer the prayer
Re: Lamido Of Adamawa To Osinbajo: I Hope You Become President by Joyce95: 9:40am On May 05, 2022
Amen Amen and Amen
Re: Lamido Of Adamawa To Osinbajo: I Hope You Become President by Joylove2324(f): 10:18am On May 05, 2022
Re: Lamido Of Adamawa To Osinbajo: I Hope You Become President by VladimirPutiin(m): 10:43am On May 05, 2022
No Amen to such Prayers. Osinbade said he will continue in Buhari Legacies. Lol
Re: Lamido Of Adamawa To Osinbajo: I Hope You Become President by Truthisunique2: 10:44am On May 05, 2022
The real jagaban
Re: Lamido Of Adamawa To Osinbajo: I Hope You Become President by drlateef: 11:18am On May 05, 2022
After collecting dollars!!! There’s God ooo!!! I know their conscience is with Tinubu no doubt.

(1) (Reply)

What Really Happened To Hausa People? / Minister Of State For Petroleum, Has Withdrawn From The Presidential Race / APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Storms Benue, Meets The Delegates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.