Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Lets Have your Complaints Here - Jokes Etc (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lets Have your Complaints Here (239632 Views)

Lets Have Fun / Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here / Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2013
Vivly: I have a complaint, Dani1

Go on..
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Vivly(f): 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2013
dani1luv:

Go on..
Sorry. Too late. The issue has been resolved.
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
Vivly: Sorry. Too late. The issue has been resolved.
LOL. .okay, Apologies
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by joeadex(m): 11:25am On Dec 21, 2013
pls help me to remove one of my post "RIP ASUU Strike 2013" it appeared twice
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 21, 2013
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by bright007(f): 6:38am On Dec 24, 2013
My complaint/worry is that the campaign for the best poster in this section is yet to begin.
Even though we know that ben10 has probably been roasted by the scorching effect of the sun while in mass...we know you are still alive, even though you are now a boko haram member.... So Daniruff... what am I waiting for?
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Anuoluwap(m): 9:06am On Dec 25, 2013
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by slightlyMad(f): 10:24am On Dec 27, 2013
bright007: My complaint/worry is that the campaign for the best poster in this section is yet to begin.
Even though we know that ben10 has probably been roasted by the scorching effect of the sun while in mass...we know you are still alive, even though you are now a boko haram member.... So Daniruff... what am I waiting for?

It is called mars not mass and mars is dead cold, not scorchy
You threw ur geography textbook in the lake after ur waec?
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:47am On Dec 28, 2013
[size=13pt]FRONTPAGE PLZ: https://www.nairaland.com/1570733/how-give-cpr

I GUARANTEE YOU WILL LAUGH![/size]
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Donfamous(m): 7:43pm On Dec 29, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=13pt]FRONTPAGE PLZ: https://www.nairaland.com/1570733/how-give-cpr

I GUARANTEE YOU WILL LAUGH![/size]
so you do joke.
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
Don famous: so you do joke.

A lot. However sometimes I joke to lessen the sorrow from bitter truths.
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Donfamous(m): 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

A lot. However sometimes I joke to lessen the sorrow from bitter truths.
bitter truth like Jesus is the way truth and like. Huh?
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:49pm On Dec 29, 2013
Don famous: bitter truth like Jesus is the way truth and like. Huh?

no. like jesus is a fake man-god.
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Miyke01(m): 11:03am On Jan 03, 2014
mikuz: Lol!
I been think say na one of M.I's verse i dey read oh!
Studio will surely make a good rapper. Oboy!! See lines!!

Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Miyke01(m): 11:11am On Jan 03, 2014

[sup][/sup]
teacher:billy stp making ugly faces:-/ at other students!
Billy:why,ma'am!
Teacher:because when i was a child my parent told me that if i kept makin ugly faces my face would remaind/stay that way!
Billy:well,i can see you didn't listen then
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Donfamous(m): 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

no. like jesus is a fake man-god.
how?
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Donfamous(m): 8:50am On Jan 04, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

https://www.nairaland.com/1578928/wow-l-k-oyinbos-sef
so wat has Jesus gat to do with the white man dancin on the street?
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:20am On Jan 04, 2014
Don famous: so wat has Jesus gat to do with the white man dancin on the street?

that is not a fake man. that is jesus. undecided
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by joshbam: 1:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
Mods (dani1luv, Ben-10), can you pls move the below thread back to romance section?! So, I should upload the pix I snap(ped) with my babe again? It's not meant to be a joke, pls, move it back for me.

Thanks as you do that!

https://www.nairaland.com/1585444/picture-nairalander-babe#
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by afrobadoo: 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2014
if u av not subscribed to AFRO-BADOO ENTERTAINMENT's bbm channel then u ar missing out and also sitting on the bicycle. C0030DD78 .. why? :/ cos thats d only channel that cld gv u all u want in entertainment (jokes, motivational, and inspirational post)....go subscribe now fellas pin : C0030DD78 or AFRO-BADOO ENTERTAINMENT.
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by HarmlessG(m): 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
Somebody help!
I dont knw hw 2 mk a post here. I cn only comment on an already post. Pls help. Where do click?
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by spyg1(m): 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2014
lysaa: Its bad enough that many have abandoned NL for some other trendy social networks, whatever, but its worse that the few left to liven this place have their jokes despised by silly comments from our dinosaurs who've refused to be extinct. Lets learn to welcome jokes or at least criticize em logically yet nicely and not like the manner of some with their silly qxns 'where's the joke?' damn that! We all hv the option to ignore or tell them where they're wrong.
As they are going, others are coming, so don't bother about them. Moreover even Facebook will collapse one day
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Aishabjr(f): 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
Visit us at Heart Naija for daily celebrity gossip, strange news, sport news and funny hilarious ribs cracking jokes! www.heartnaija.com
The official app for Heart Naija is out now! Get this cool Android App for free at
http://www.appsgeyser.com/1069447?
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by epheezy2(m): 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
ther was 1 day I was going 2 bornu state 2 visit 1 of my friend for a wedding ceremony, wen we were about 2 move from d park I saw a aboki man ran into d boss wit a bag, then I stated tinkn, is it?, I ask my self, well I compose my self n continew wit d jorny, on our way approaching bornu state diz aboki began 2 sweat in his face n he began 2 look at is risk watch, den again I began 2 b scared, but suddenly diz aboki stated lookin at evEry body n his risk watch den he put his hand on his back n remove d bag n put it under d chair dat he was sitting down n jump down from d boss n beggan 2 work fast from d boss, o boy na dat time I come no say no b only me dey notice d aboki o, every body scatEr, n befor five minute d bus was empty... After 10 minute I saw d aboki coming back wit tisue paper, omo dat tym I come no say na shit 9 dey do d aboki o... Lolz...
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
Click to view video***Nigerian Federal Government
Says 21 Suspected Cases Of
Ebola Reported In Enugu http:///1rb5KHy
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by ezacon: 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
1.} Kissing is a dirty act. Just one kiss with tongue can transmit up to 278 types of bacteria.
2.} Sensitivity of the lips is 200 times higher than that of the fingers.
3.} Kissing at the conclusion of a wedding ceremony can be traced to ancient Roman tradition where a kiss was used to sign contract...AMAZING FACTS visit www.ladieswinds.com to know more facts about health remember good health good life.
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by onoshenry(m): 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
A 33 year old Beninoise man identified as Brouno Amoussou was today Sept. 11th arraigned before the Igbosere Magistrate Court for allegedly conspiring to steal N10million cash, land documents and expensive jewelries from the home of Senator Chris Anyanwu, a serving senator representing Imo state at the National Assembly. - See more at: http://naija-gist..com/2014/09/beninoise-man-arrainged-in-court-for.html#more

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (52) (Reply)

20 Short Jokes That Would Definitely Make You Laugh / Funny Naija Pictures / Funny Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.