Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Looking For Any Available Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Looking For Any Available Job (1063 Views)

Help A Brother Any Available Job With Accomodation In Lagos / Any Available Job Offer You Know / Any Available Bike Or Keke Napep For Hire Purchase./any Available Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Any Available Job by Sanctissimum(m): 11:29am On May 05, 2022
Please help a brother. Am looking for any available job be it housekeeper or cleaner inasmuch as I am been paid. You can contact me on 08144164829. Thank you.
Re: Looking For Any Available Job by KingMarlhyk: 11:31am On May 05, 2022
I just feel your pain right now if you get a job try learn a digital skill like forex trading etc it will help you alot
Re: Looking For Any Available Job by blue01(m): 11:42am On May 05, 2022
May the grace of God locate you, me too I just got a job early this year through someone I barely know and it's a job where I can gain much experience from.

1 Like

Re: Looking For Any Available Job by blue01(m): 11:45am On May 05, 2022
KingMarlhyk:
I just feel your pain right now if you get a job try learn a digital skill like forex trading etc it will help you alot

Guy I tried that Forex thing last 2years and it wasn't something I will advise my enemy to invest hard earned money into.
Re: Looking For Any Available Job by blue01(m): 11:47am On May 05, 2022
If you stay around apapa I can direct you to a place I was using to prevent ulcer b4 I got a job, though it's a menial job but u make atleast 10k a week, you get paid every Tuesday.
Re: Looking For Any Available Job by KingMarlhyk: 11:57am On May 05, 2022
I understand you buh you didn't learn things the right way, trading currency pairs deals with fundamental analysis and technical analysis buh trading synthetic indices on deriv deals with only technical analysis and the best technical analysis strategy by other traders and myself too is Price action. Now let me give you a hint on how to trade that price action (1) you need to understand multiple timeframe analysis, you can go to YouTube to learn more about it (2) Understand chart patterns (this is very very very important, still go to YouTube) (3 and finally) understand and be able to identify support-and-resistance zones (this aspect is very very X1000 important then (4 not important for me buh you can still learn it ) is candlestick patterns. Once you've learnt all of this practice for like a month on your demo account and keep practicing until you get things right then fund your account and you will take me later . Below was the result from my last trades i wanted to fund my account last week with crypto currency buh the idiot I did transactions with scammed me

Re: Looking For Any Available Job by Spherical77(m): 12:50pm On May 05, 2022
blue01:
If you stay around apapa I can direct you to a place I was using to prevent ulcer b4 I got a job, though it's a menial job but u make atleast 10k a week, you get paid every Tuesday.
sorry, please can you help link me up with this job?
Re: Looking For Any Available Job by blue01(m): 2:26pm On May 05, 2022
Spherical77:
sorry, please can you help link me up with this job?
It's a flour mill and the job is loading job, they have day Nd night workers, if u have strength u can survive with it till you get a better job. I can direct you on how to go about it if u can do it.

NB: u also get small stipend after every day's work like 500 to 1k for transportation and it's not part of your main salary.
Re: Looking For Any Available Job by Newusername(m): 2:44pm On May 05, 2022
blue01:

It's a flour mill and the job is loading job, they have day Nd night workers, if u have strength u can survive with it till you get a better job. I can direct you on how to go about it if u can do it.

NB: u also get small stipend after every day's work like 500 to 1k for transportation and it's not part of your main salary.
I sent you a mail boss. Good afternoon.
Re: Looking For Any Available Job by blue01(m): 2:51pm On May 05, 2022
Newusername:

I sent you a mail boss. Good afternoon.

I saw it but am unable to read mails from nairaland.....send me mail on oblued1@gmail.com
Re: Looking For Any Available Job by Newusername(m): 2:59pm On May 05, 2022
blue01:

I saw it but am unable to read mails from nairaland.....send me mail on oblued1@gmail.com

Done.
Re: Looking For Any Available Job by omalicha2: 8:52pm On May 08, 2022
Can you do dispatch rider call 08033242505
Re: Looking For Any Available Job by Newusername(m): 10:54am On May 09, 2022
[quote author=Newusername post=112547607]

Done.[/quote
Re: Looking For Any Available Job by Newusername(m): 10:55am On May 09, 2022
blue01:

I sent you a mail sir. Good morning.
Re: Looking For Any Available Job by Oyeakins: 12:13pm On May 09, 2022
If you want a part time role as a Volunteer or an Intern in a Consulting firm, pls send your CV to hrng@platovonconsulting.com
Re: Looking For Any Available Job by KINGBEN1(m): 12:23pm On May 09, 2022
A branch in AIICO PLC is in need of Sales Executives/ Financial Advisors to help maintain a strong and sustainable sales strategy. Individuals will get and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.

REQUIREMENTS
**HND/Bsc degree in any field
**No experience needed as there will be training.
**Self motivated with a result driven approach.
**Strong analytical, time management and creativity skills.
**Good communication skills.
**Strong ability to focus on customer and take initiative experience with social media.
**Entrepreneurial mindset and high level of business acumen.

Applicants Must be Minimum 25 years old

Remuneration: Good

Application Procedure:
Qualified and interested applicants should forward their CV to

aiicosales.hr@gmail.com

with the job title as subject of the mail.

Note: APPLICANTS MUST RESIDE
Around Oshodi and Environs.

Shortlisted candidates amongst qualified candidates will be contacted.

Deadline: May 12th, 2022
Re: Looking For Any Available Job by blue01(m): 12:59pm On May 09, 2022
Newusername:

I sent you a mail sir. Good morning.

Morning, I will check Nd reply once am free, am @ work at the moment
Re: Looking For Any Available Job by Oyeakins: 2:16pm On May 09, 2022
Platovon Consulting is recruiting.

Are you interested in a part time role as a Volunteer or an Intern in a Consulting firm?!

Please send your CV to hrng@platovonconsulting.com.

Thank you!
Re: Looking For Any Available Job by Immunity1555: 2:26pm On May 09, 2022
Oyeakins:

Are you interested in a part time role as a Volunteer or an Intern in a Consulting firm?!

Thank you!
Good day sir,am sending my CV now.uwaemmanuel@gmail.com.Thanks
Re: Looking For Any Available Job by Newusername(m): 8:06pm On May 09, 2022
blue01:

Morning, I will check Nd reply once am free, am @ work at the moment
Ok sir. Thanks.
Re: Looking For Any Available Job by myami: 8:51pm On May 09, 2022
Oyeakins:

Thank you!
how much is the pay?
Re: Looking For Any Available Job by Marvelmoore: 5:21pm On May 18, 2022
Can a lady apply?

(1) (Reply)

What Nahco ??? / Hiring Teachers For A Virtual School. / Uba Test Results Anyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.