Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,682 members, 7,844,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

How To Fix Your Npower January Payment Using Instagram - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Fix Your Npower January Payment Using Instagram (347 Views)

Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences / What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? / Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fix Your Npower January Payment Using Instagram by ezenwaez(m): 12:21pm On May 05, 2022
If you are an Npower batch c volunteer and you are having failed January payment , transaction unsuccessful, reason invalid account issues, processing issues for a long time which has resulted to failed January payment and you do not know how to fix this issue, please download Instagram and forward your complain to Npower or NASIMS, after downloading Instagram (for those without the Instagram app) use the search field and search for either Npower_ng or Nasims.ng.(see attached screenshot below)
After completing the above task, click on message tab and compose your message, please ensure to send in your Npower ID and screenshot of your payment status when laying your complain via Instagram, after doing this exercise patience and your Npower January payment will be fixed.

Re: How To Fix Your Npower January Payment Using Instagram by Quadre: 7:16pm On May 05, 2022
ezenwaez:

If you are an Npower batch c volunteer and you are having failed January payment , transaction unsuccessful, reason invalid account issues, processing issues for a long time which has resulted to failed January payment and you do not know how to fix this issue, please download Instagram and forward your complain to Npower or NASIMS, after downloading Instagram (for those without the Instagram app) use the search field and search for either Npower_ng or Nasims.ng.(see attached screenshot below)
After completing the above task, click on message tab and compose your message, please ensure to send in your Npower ID and screenshot of your payment status when laying your complain via Instagram, after doing this exercise patience and your Npower January payment will be fixed.

Bros please my payment status for February is showing INVALID ACCOUNT (FAILED). I didn't have any issues with previous payments.

I have sent Nasims/NPower messages on those two Instagram accounts you put up there in your post but I am yet to receive a response.

Please I need any assistance that you can give me. Thanks.
Re: How To Fix Your Npower January Payment Using Instagram by ezenwaez(m): 7:38pm On May 05, 2022
Quadre:

Bros please my payment status for February is showing INVALID ACCOUNT (FAILED). I didn't have any issues with previous payments.

I have sent Nasims/NPower messages on those two Instagram accounts you put up there in your post but I am yet to receive a response.

Please I need any assistance that you can give me. Thanks.
Exercise Patience you will be paid.
Re: How To Fix Your Npower January Payment Using Instagram by Jubal01: 8:31pm On May 05, 2022
Can i use my brother's instagram acct to make my complain? Coz am not on insta.
Re: How To Fix Your Npower January Payment Using Instagram by ezenwaez(m): 9:21pm On May 05, 2022
Jubal01:
Can i use my brother's instagram acct to make my complain? Coz am not on insta.
Sure you can
Re: How To Fix Your Npower January Payment Using Instagram by Jubal01: 9:36pm On May 05, 2022
ezenwaez:

Sure you can
Gracias! Will do that in the morrow.
Re: How To Fix Your Npower January Payment Using Instagram by ezenwaez(m): 9:58pm On May 05, 2022
Jubal01:
Gracias! Will do that in the morrow.
You are welcome
Re: How To Fix Your Npower January Payment Using Instagram by Quadre: 10:20pm On May 05, 2022
ezenwaez:

Exercise Patience you will be paid.

Alright bro. Thanks.
Re: How To Fix Your Npower January Payment Using Instagram by ezenwaez(m): 5:33am On May 07, 2022
Quadre:

Alright bro. Thanks.
You are welcome

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Supervisor Sales Rep And Forklift Operator At New Hope Agrci & Tech / Own Your Small,medium Or Large Scale Modern Bakery With Ease... / I Feel Bad Whenever...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.