Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

England Is A Shithole!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / England Is A Shithole!! (1032 Views)

"Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) / Trump Never Called Nigeria A ''Shithole''. / Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

England Is A Shithole!! by Cashsteady(m): 12:30pm On May 05, 2022
I ask myself what to do people see in uk?england to be precise….

The whole country feels like Middle East,Muslim migrants everywhere,rough ,ugly ..Birmingham the second largest city in England is now a massive shitthole overrun by terror.. even the core british no longer lives in the city’ cuz all you see is hijab,fierce looking Arabs,rapist..plus things are just unreasonably expensive

I still don’t get this uk hype tbh

Would choose Ireland anytime everyday over England
Re: England Is A Shithole!! by ebufa: 12:34pm On May 05, 2022
Cashsteady:

The whole country feels like Middle East,Muslim migrants everywhere,rough ,ugly ..Birmingham the second largest city in England is now a massive shitthole overrun by terror.. even the core british no longer lives in the city’ cuz all you see is hijab,fierce looking Arabs,rapist..

lol...you landed in Londonistan ! the woke crowd will not stop until they turn Buckingham palace into a mosque! serves the slave-trading hypocritical nation right!

2 Likes

Re: England Is A Shithole!! by Cashsteady(m): 12:39pm On May 05, 2022
ebufa:

lol...you landed in Londonistan ! the woke crowd will not stop until they turn Buckingham palace into a mosque! serves the slave-trading hypocritical nation right!

The last Eid filtr was observed right in front of the queens palace..well I’m not surprised what do you expect when the mayor of London is a Muslim himself .

1 Like

Re: England Is A Shithole!! by SocialJustice: 12:45pm On May 05, 2022
Cashsteady:

The whole country feels like Middle East,Muslim migrants everywhere,rough ,ugly ..Birmingham the second largest city in England is now a massive shitthole overrun by terror.. even the core british no longer lives in the city’ cuz all you see is hijab,fierce looking Arabs,rapist..plus things are just unreasonably expensive

Leave shithole for us, we will still come.

1 Like

Re: England Is A Shithole!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:58pm On May 05, 2022
Google BRITISH EAST INDIA COMPANY and learn about the brits history, abeg! this is the face of England.
Re: England Is A Shithole!! by OBALOLA55(m): 1:00pm On May 05, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
Google BRITISH EAST INDIA COMPANY and learn about the brits history, abeg! this is the face of England.
EXPLAIN FOR US
Re: England Is A Shithole!! by suffering: 2:13pm On May 05, 2022
Since the country rewards hard work, you will stay, as well as the millions of Nigerians sleeping in embassies daily to feel the cold weather.
Re: England Is A Shithole!! by SIRTee15: 3:07pm On May 05, 2022
Cashsteady:

Don't be racist. Blacks are no better.

(1) (Reply)

APC Change(photo) / Official commissioning of World class hospital built by Emeka Okwuosa(photos) / List Of Rumored 10 Apc Disqualified Presidential Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.