Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Buhari Arrives Ebonyi State (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arrives Ebonyi State (Pictures) (44418 Views)

Tinubu Arrives Ebonyi, Commissions APC Governorship Campaign Office / Atiku Abubakar Arrives Ebonyi State, Meets With Ebony State Governor / President Buhari Arrives New EFCC Office (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Arrives Ebonyi State (Pictures) by AsiwajuOfPeePoo: 2:09pm On May 05, 2022
Haters of IPOB can rant all they like. But one thing is certain they can not set agenda for IPOB.
Re: Buhari Arrives Ebonyi State (Pictures) by Igboland: 2:12pm On May 05, 2022
See this fools where is your comment against your tribesmen insulting Buhari Awolowo MKO Tinubu Osibanjo Fashola Aregbe Lai Oshomole etc. May it never be well with you. Beta go n fight for your Biafra.

Infact, maybe it never be well with your entire household from your dead generation to those alive n unborn for tagging other Nigerians your tribesmen insult daily as fellow country man. Fellow country man kill your Igbo papa.

chibuike65:
you don't know me I don't know you, I'm not in support of violence of any form I'm a law abiding citizen, your hatred towards your fellow country men is getting out of hand that you can't even hide it anymore, I'm not in support of ipob or violence, but when people like me come across some comments like this yours it makes up to have a rethink that no matter what we do even being against our brothers for the unity and forward of the country we will still end up by the bullying and bad words we get from people like you, you are doing not but instigating violence, really the hate we have between us have eating us deeply that we can't even control it, ethnicity really robbing this country out of so many development and good things, me too I do wonder what of if the really divide this country so that this bullying hatred, and cursing will stop, because it's not helping at all, see you now shouting with your phone where are the Igbos but you dey inside your bed forgetting that those police men those soilders are some one else husband and father because they're the people that will die while protecting the president, though something will Nigerian army and other security will over power them, what of that one police man or soilder that will not not make it out life, you need to start controlling your hatred, you may see it as nothing but will not know damages you've cost just all this your hatful comment,

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Ebonyi State (Pictures) by inoki247: 2:13pm On May 05, 2022
chibuike65:
you need to chill bro why the hate yours is becoming too obvious, no body say he will stone him in the first place, na your type the instigate violence online, stop the hate so that you will live longer

lol e done turn hating again with all the bluff and noise you guys make online buh u av chance to hit him now u no even get liver to near him

You guys are just noisemakers that's how you're threatening other regions that if dey don't vote you people in u will start doing any aw du any aw na ur region go suffer am cos ur madness will be contained in self contain nd it will be served to you guys hot hot....

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Ebonyi State (Pictures) by obiekunie01: 3:12pm On May 05, 2022
nnoo Sir!

Obia abiagbunam olaba ka nkpu ghali ikwaya n'azu.
Re: Buhari Arrives Ebonyi State (Pictures) by techWriter3: 3:14pm On May 05, 2022
Okay
Re: Buhari Arrives Ebonyi State (Pictures) by LottiOk: 3:17pm On May 05, 2022
Ihere megbuo gi. Shameless imbecilic cowards. D person who arrested ur lord & savior kanu, is in ur backyard & all u can say is show u whr ipob said he shudnt set foot in igboland.

Y impose sit-@-home against his cuming & intimidating & killing ur own pipu 2 comply but c d person standing fearlessly in front of u & u r speaking 4rm ur anus.

Ozu nwuru anwu. It's only u ipob dat av all d data of who's Igbo or not. If e sure 4 u show ur face or state ur whr in Alaigbo u r(dats if u r not in Lagos) ka atuo gi utu aka dis evening.

person claiming freedom fighter but u c ur enemy u no fit cough, if u c poor defenceless umuigbo u go carry gun dey chance Dem.

LOVEALAIGBO:

Can you show where in this instance, IPOB told Buhari not to set foot in AlaIgbo?

Writing snippets in Igbo here and there will not automatically confer on you a Igbo ethnicity!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives Ebonyi State (Pictures) by dadavivo: 3:24pm On May 05, 2022
Umahi the traitor
Re: Buhari Arrives Ebonyi State (Pictures) by UNDFTD: 3:24pm On May 05, 2022
Mrkcee:
If IPOB/Autopiloters/fools/ESN/Enemies of progress get mind, make dem put body cool grin

What an arrant and incoherent nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Ebonyi State (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 05, 2022
chibuike65:
It will lovely if they will bring down this nairaland down for sometime, this page has been nothing but a tool of disunity, a tool of bullying, the page promote disunity and instigate violence, this page if full of hate, the owner really had to do something, there's a civil war going on already on this page, it's a shame

Yes

But people say the same thing about sites like Reddit, Facebook, yahoo, etc etc

Just use the report button
Re: Buhari Arrives Ebonyi State (Pictures) by onuman: 3:26pm On May 05, 2022
NEWSCENTER:
The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari with the Governor of Ebonyi State, Engr. David Umahi, FNSE, FNATE, as they inspect the newly constructed King David University of Medical Sciences, Uburu, Ebonyi State on May 5, 2022.

IPOB had earlier today declared total sit at home in their strongholds of Aba and Owerri, this is to protest the visit of president Buhari to Ebonyi state today.

https://evideostv.com/breaking-news-president-buhari-arrives-ebonyi-state/?amp=1

Chai, Ishi Agu attire Don suffer. Even 5% and 97% man come wear Ishi Agu.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Ebonyi State (Pictures) by UNDFTD: 3:29pm On May 05, 2022
inoki247:

lol e done turn hating again with all the bluff and noise you guys make online buh u av chance to him now u no even get liver to create any awareness....

You guys are just noisemakers that's how you're threatening other regions that if dey don't vote you people in u will start doing any aw du any aw na region go suffer am cos ur madness will be contained in self contain nd it will be served to you guys hot hot....

Are you making any sense? WTF! WOW!!
Re: Buhari Arrives Ebonyi State (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 3:29pm On May 05, 2022
Nice one, his trouser reach ground this time grin
Re: Buhari Arrives Ebonyi State (Pictures) by newoffer: 3:29pm On May 05, 2022
Can u for once respect your brain.
LeoDeKing:
Cc
Ipob pigs
Ugm
Esn

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Arrives Ebonyi State (Pictures) by UNDFTD: 3:29pm On May 05, 2022
I hope the impostor dies!
Re: Buhari Arrives Ebonyi State (Pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:30pm On May 05, 2022
Who dey breathe?
Dem fada.

Cannibalistic swines don run go enter bush.
Amadioha punish cownu and all his brainwashed swines.

We sane, honest and hardworking Ebonyans welcome our Darling Daddy to our state.

God bless Ebonyi State.

God bless Nigeria.

Devil kill all terrorists, AKA Children of hate, frustrations and perdition.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Arrives Ebonyi State (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 3:30pm On May 05, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Umahi the hard working governor and presidential hopeful , you're doing well for your people
He's the only governor I know in the south east, followed by Obiano.

Others are business men and loud speakers. Ordinary 2km Road, they'd be parading on channel's TV for weeks grin. Scammers!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Ebonyi State (Pictures) by Ebubu: 3:30pm On May 05, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Umahi the hard working governor and presidential hopeful , you're doing well for your people
very well
Re: Buhari Arrives Ebonyi State (Pictures) by baralatie(m): 3:31pm On May 05, 2022
sad angry
The camera is been silly
I can't see buharis trousers length
Abi they sew him the same short length again
Re: Buhari Arrives Ebonyi State (Pictures) by Ebubu: 3:31pm On May 05, 2022
inoki247:
Na only online dem fit make noise the president don land for dere region to even throw him ordinary stone dem no go fit du....
you wey dey castigate APC you no fit silence Bubu when he came to your state for campaign in 2019?

Foolish individual angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives Ebonyi State (Pictures) by Maverick777: 3:32pm On May 05, 2022
LOVEALAIGBO:

Can you show where in this instance, IPOB told Buhari not to set foot in AlaIgbo?

Writing snippets in Igbo here and there will not automatically confer on you a Igbo ethnicity!
'an igbo'..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Ebonyi State (Pictures) by Farid24224(m): 3:32pm On May 05, 2022
Sai Baba!!

Allah ya ja zamani!
Re: Buhari Arrives Ebonyi State (Pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:33pm On May 05, 2022
LottiOk:
Den what's d point of all d senseless killings kanu & ipob has been threatening since dat PMB shudnt set foot in Alaigbo ❓

Dis is d man who has Igbos supreme leader locked up in abj & his fate lies in his hands. Ipob shud cum out as d brave warriors dey claim dey r & capture him 2 till he releases dia lord.

But nooooo!! Na 4 innocent, defenceless poor Igbo pipu Dem fit flex muscle. Shameless pigs.

Tinye Aru ka NA gwo unu ka abacha.

True talk.
You don finish d matter.
Nothing to be added.
END OF THREAD.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Arrives Ebonyi State (Pictures) by JoeEeL(m): 3:33pm On May 05, 2022
See who they're calling buhari.

This one na fake na. Who be mumu?
Re: Buhari Arrives Ebonyi State (Pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:34pm On May 05, 2022
inoki247:
Na only online dem fit make noise the president don land for dere region to even throw him ordinary stone dem no go fit du....
says the supporter of ipob, inoki 247 himself .
Stop being a hypo... see him changing mouth now...shame

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Arrives Ebonyi State (Pictures) by JoeEeL(m): 3:34pm On May 05, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
Where are the IPOB terrorists come out and show your force and join General Ikonso in hellfire

No. Them avoiding him as a plague is more embarrassment.
Re: Buhari Arrives Ebonyi State (Pictures) by Thryphosa(m): 3:34pm On May 05, 2022
chibuike65:
It will lovely if they will bring down this nairaland down for sometime, this page has been nothing but a tool of disunity, a tool of bullying, the page promote disunity and instigate violence, this page if full of hate, the owner really had to do something, there's a civil war going on already on this page, it's a shame

Thank you my brother, it is becoming something else. Its time seun do something urgently.
Re: Buhari Arrives Ebonyi State (Pictures) by LottiOk: 3:34pm On May 05, 2022
U r a confirmed person brainwashed ipob members trying 2 whip up more sentiments Dan call out ur own fellow pigs who av brot nothing but untold bloodshed upon Alaigbo since kanu started dis his fraudulent agitation.

Zikojukwu stop decieving urslef wit different monikers, we all know it's u & wit time u'll b paraded here on nairaland as does dat post secessionist articles dat insight & instigate hatred.

All I asked was dat ipob dat declared sit-@-home because of PMB cumin 2 Alaigbo shud b Men enough 2 go & attack PMB in eboyin until dey capture him & use him 2 negotiate d release of una kanu, instd of killing poor defenceless umuigbo. All d threats kanu made dat he'll kill Buhari, what's stopping u guys 4rm fulfilling it❓

COWARDS!!!

Fyi d soliders r ready 2 dia 4 dia kon3 9ja, whr r ur galant ipob/esn/ugm foot soldiers or don't dey want 2 die 4 Biafra again ❓

U fink all des una rubbish rethorics bout 9ja not working or Igbos been marginalized makes anymore sense wit all dis nonsense una saint ugm r doing ❓

So by stoking more ethinic hate 2ru ur numerous monikers posts, wld make 9ja disintegrate ❓ Clown �

U & ur likes r disgrace 2 d Igbo race & must b apprehended, banished 4rm Alaigbo & made 2 serve time. All u & ur family owns confiscated & sold 2 pay 4 all d death & destruction u brot upon Alaigbo.

U guys like Gidygidy, emerging nation etc disgust me wit d way u support dis evil.....

chibuike65:
you don't know me I don't know you, I'm not in support of violence of any form I'm a law abiding citizen, your hatred towards your fellow country men is getting out of hand that you can't even hide it anymore, I'm not in support of ipob or violence, but when people like me come across some comments like this yours it makes up to have a rethink that no matter what we do even being against our brothers for the unity and forward of the country we will still end up by the bullying and bad words we get from people like you, you are doing not but instigating violence, really the hate we have between us have eating us deeply that we can't even control it, ethnicity really robbing this country out of so many development and good things, me too I do wonder what of if the really divide this country so that this bullying hatred, and cursing will stop, because it's not helping at all, see you now shouting with your phone where are the Igbos but you dey inside your bed forgetting that those police men those soilders are some one else husband and father because they're the people that will die while protecting the president, though something will Nigerian army and other security will over power them, what of that one police man or soilder that will not not make it out life, you need to start controlling your hatred, you may see it as nothing but will not know damages you've cost just all this your hatful comment,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives Ebonyi State (Pictures) by inoki247: 3:35pm On May 05, 2022
Ebubu:
you wey dey castigate APC you no fit silence Bubu when he came to your state for campaign in 2019?

Foolish individual angry

Na u dey foolish cos me no dey go around making noise nd shouting crying up nd down nd even chest beating dat I will deal with the disaster na u people dey always threaten odas up nd down....

u don say if dem no vote you guys in 2023 u will burn down ur region nobody will stop u people continue with your free access to stupidity like free Wifii....
Re: Buhari Arrives Ebonyi State (Pictures) by JoeEeL(m): 3:35pm On May 05, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Which force ipob get?

Their power na just to dey kill innocent men and women who are searching for something to feed themselves and family.

Any ipob pig that go closer than 10km away will be roasted alive.

President of a country no be igwe.

People avoiding ur presidiot is enough shame for u and ur jihadist to swallow.

Stop diverting the subject matter to one of violence.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Ebonyi State (Pictures) by Eyeofsauron(m): 3:35pm On May 05, 2022
Echeta ebewe 1
grin
Re: Buhari Arrives Ebonyi State (Pictures) by Nigerialabalaba: 3:36pm On May 05, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Cc
Ipob pigs
Ugm
Esn

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu Explains Why They Fought At The NASS Today / Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” / Court Grants Omoyele Sowore Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.