Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,496 members, 7,836,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) (67550 Views)

Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) / Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo / Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Proudlyomonna: 7:50pm On May 05, 2022
amuwo1980:

Incoherent trash

To someone who has been brainwashed beyond repair.
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Buckeyemedia1: 7:51pm On May 05, 2022
Conner44:

Now ask yourself these questions concerning the herdsmen and bandits in the south east …

all the while that the people depended solely on the federal government forces against the menace, what was achieved?

from the time that the ESN took up the mantle of protection against the same menace, what has been achieved?

Be truthful to yourself and not to me while attempting to answer the questions above and there in you’d find your answer wink

Truth is bitter but necessary to the soul
Mr Conner44, it is not the Federal Government’s duty to chase Herdsmen & shepherds in your village, you have a Governor who is the Chief Security Officer of the state.

Each Local Government in your state, has at least 3 recognized Vigilante groups.

A Failure will always blame someone else for their own shortcomings.
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Buckeyemedia1: 7:55pm On May 05, 2022
1874f:
[s][/s]
Zombie Troll @ least allow me finish posting &sending my message across before you start your cancellation?

Nonsensical Ipobian Spammer 1874f.
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Conner44: 7:55pm On May 05, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Mr Conner44, it is not the Federal Government’s duty to chase Herdsmen & shepherds in your village, you have a Governor who is the Chief Security Officer of the state.

A Failure will always blame someone else for their own shortcomings.

Okay oga I hear you grin

Oya delete everywhere I wrote FEDERAL GOVERNMENT and replace it with STATE GOVERNMENT in my initial post

Now can you read it again and answer the question by yourself truthfully if you have the ability to do so?
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Vincyman: 7:55pm On May 05, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

That is their own problem,they charged sai baba so let them enjoy it.
I am more concerned about a very destructive oppressive group that keeps drawing senseless insurrection into a region that should be focused on development.
I don't think there's a person enjoying living in this country. unless the extreme rich men
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Buckeyemedia1: 7:59pm On May 05, 2022
Conner44:

Okay oga I hear you grin

Oya delete everywhere I wrote FEDERAL GOVERNMENT and replace it with STATE GOVERNMENT in my initial post

Now can you read it again and answer the question by yourself truthfully if you have the ability to do so?

Ok, my mistake, those criminals called ESN are the self appointed vigilante of the whole Eastern Nigeria?

Nonsensical Ipob sympathizers.
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Conner44: 8:01pm On May 05, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Ok, my mistake, those criminals called ESN are the self appointed vigilante of the whole Eastern Nigeria?

Nonsensical Ipob sympathizers.

There you go grin don’t you feel lighter and better after confessing the truth to your soul?

Go and sin no more my son
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Buckeyemedia1: 8:01pm On May 05, 2022
Conner44:

Okay oga I hear you grin

All of them in that video will be neutralized sooner than later, then your wailing will begin, they are killing innocent Gunmen in the east of Nigeria?
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by DJInfluence: 8:03pm On May 05, 2022
The next civil war is around the corner.
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Buckeyemedia1: 8:04pm On May 05, 2022
Conner44:

There you go grin don’t you feel lighter and better after confessing the truth to your soul?

Go and sin no more my son
Bunch of Coward low life retarded clowns that call themselves ESN.

If you have not eaten cow meat this month, may the lord be with you, if you have eaten any cow beef, may diarrhea never leave your house this year.

Say Amen.
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Conner44: 8:04pm On May 05, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
All of them in that video will be neutralized sooner than later, then your wailing will begin, they are killing innocent Gunmen in the east of Nigeria?

Oga calm down undecided

Allow the truth you confessed earlier sink in first okay wink

You will feel alright, I promise
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Buckeyemedia1: 8:06pm On May 05, 2022
Conner44:

Oga calm down undecided

Allow the truth you confessed earlier sink in first okay wink

You will feel alright, I promise
The Criminals caught on video, where 80 Fulani DSS agents I believe?

Tomorrow they will say it is not us? Bunch of cowards.
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Conner44: 8:06pm On May 05, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Bunch of Coward low life retarded clowns that call themselves ESN.

If you have not eaten cow meat this month, may the lord be with you, if you have eaten any cow beef, may diarrhea never leave your house this year.

Say Amen.

Calm …. Calm …

Take long deep breaths …

Iiiiinnnn… and ouutttt … (repeat X10)
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Conner44: 8:07pm On May 05, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
The people caught on video, where 80 Fulani DSS agents I believe?

Tomorrow they will say it is not us? Bunch of cowards.

Do you guys have light?

Drink cold chilled water

It will help cool
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Buckeyemedia1: 8:08pm On May 05, 2022
Conner44:

Do you guys have light?

Drink cold chilled water

It will help cool
Na chilled Davide Campari, I dey chill with.
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Conner44: 8:09pm On May 05, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Na chilled Davide Campari, I dey chill with.

You see grin you’re already getting yourself

Don’t worry, the pain of self realization will pass very soon

Endure for now okay wink
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Buckeyemedia1: 8:10pm On May 05, 2022
Conner44:

Calm …. Calm …

Take long deep breaths …

Iiiiinnnn… and ouutttt … (repeat X10)
Malu assassin have you consumed cow beef this year, Yes or No.

Hypocrisy is not a good trait.
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Conner44: 8:17pm On May 05, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Malu assassin have you consumed cow beef this year, Yes or No.

Hypocrisy is not a good trait.

Yes I’ve consumed cow beef even today self, and SO?

Can’t you tell your brothers to RANCH their cows? Must they go about destroying peoples farms? What do you expect the farmers to do when they can’t feed or pay for basic amenities for their families because of the destruction of your people on their livelihood?

See, don’t mention me again oh. I sabi vex pass Tyson online angry
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by pacespot(m): 8:35pm On May 05, 2022
Where is the gun in their hands
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by sirp9898(m): 8:42pm On May 05, 2022
God bless Biafra my beloved nation in making

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PDP Rally: Fayose Shocked As Thugs Remove His Cap, Threaten To Beat Him Up / Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) / Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.