Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,489 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) (67530 Views)

Gov. Ugwuanyi Leads Rescue Operation At Accident Scene / Governor Yahaya Bello's Accident Scene In Abuja (Photos) / Photos From The Accident Scene Of Solomon Dalung's Convoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by Upritman(m): 4:18pm On Nov 17, 2018
Suanu's Blog

A report reaching Suanu's Blog indicates that the Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in Cross River State, Dr.Matthew Achigbe is dead.

This was confirmed in as statement by a chieftain of the APC in the State, Joseph Odok PhD Esq.

"I regret to announce the passing away of the APC CRS Chairman Dr. Matthew Achigbe. He died on his way to a party function in a gashly accident along Calabar/Obubra Road. Rest in Peace my leader and chairman, we lost you when your services were needed most. I am terribly hurt and in tears", the statement read.

Suanu's Blog recalls that Dr.Achigbe was sworn in as the new chairman of the Party in Cross River State in August 28, 2018 by APC National Chairman, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole.

May His Soul Rest In Peace!!!

Source: http://www.suanusblog.com/2018/11/graphic-apc-chairman-dies-in-ghastly.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by kestolove95(m): 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2018
1-0..death 1 politicians 0, more to come

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by SarkinYarki: 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2018
With what we have suffered in Nigeria under Buhari it will be a sin for me to mourn a Buhari supporter for now so I will just pretend I didn't see this ..

100 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by gssdobi: 4:39pm On Nov 17, 2018
Is that not foreign currency inside the wallet.life is priceless.RIP to the Dead.

1 Like

Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by Fierce11: 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2018
APC? .!!!
My Brain:
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
ME: YES! YES!! YES!!!
I spit on his corpse;

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by Sunofgod(m): 5:14pm On Nov 17, 2018
Karma....

1 Like

Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by selfwife(f): 6:00pm On Nov 17, 2018
hope apc members will not moving under the umbrella

2 Likes

Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by magoo10(m): 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2018
He will be buried along side cross rivers apc
May their soul RIP

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by landmark86: 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2018
Too bad
Show the dead sum respect abeg

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2018
RIP to him
We need APC in Cross River come 2019
His death is a sacrifice to restore Cross River to success land once again..
PDP is now a child's play in Cross River

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by Gossiplover: 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2018
RIP to him..

lalasticlala and mynd44 come and see

1 Like

Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2018
shocked

My father told me that the friend of my enemy is not my friend.
So I don't know if this is good news or bad news?

I just feel bad that this man died as an APC member.
How will he explain to God why he supported such an evil political party that has brought only pain to Nigerians.

It is not too late to join the winning team.
Vote for happiness
Vote for Atiku/Obi.

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by atikulated2019: 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2018
since its APC you know who to blame...
Jubril why you do this??

2 Likes

Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by Binikingdowm: 8:29pm On Nov 17, 2018
cheesy thank God
Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by ikorodureporta: 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2018
undecided I don't know what to say

2 Likes

Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2018
Is that not money I'm seeing on the ground so? They just wasted that car for nothing
Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by philips007(m): 8:31pm On Nov 17, 2018
Rip
Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by bestpunterever: 8:31pm On Nov 17, 2018
SarkinYarki:
With what we have suffered in Nigeria under Buhari it will be a sin for me to mourn a Buhari supporter for now so I will just pretend I didn't see this ..
remenber, you don't know how you will die.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by dalongjnr: 8:31pm On Nov 17, 2018
Hmm......,the end of men. Very brutal and traumatic way to die. So sad. RIP Peace and may the Lord comfort the orphans and the entire family left behind.
Wuuuwh,...

4 Likes

Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by Kennedy94(m): 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2018
Rip man
Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by omooba969(m): 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2018
Wot da f...!shocked
Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2018
Very graphic

Don't associate with badluck and evil

Lesson for the living

RIP to the dead

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by AngelicBeing: 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2018
Eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood at work, the activities of the wicked queen of the atmospheric heavens at work, any power, spirit or personality assigned to waste my life, be wasted by fire and thunder shocked

3 Likes

Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by Sholaco: 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2018
Binikingdowm:
cheesy thank God
your destruction is at hand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by SarkinYarki: 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2018
bestpunterever:
remenber, you don't know how you will die.

Did the 25 thousand killed by Buharis herdsmen know when they will die ? It is a sin to have sympathy for people that support a devil like Buhari please

13 Likes

Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by TRUSTEDGUY: 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2018
RIP
Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by Emekus042: 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2018
Rest in peace
Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by SadMemories(m): 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2018
What a beauty to behold maybe his death will also be a melody to buhari ear like that of benue and taraba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by Ayoswit(f): 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2018
Nawa o for some posters o. Abeg show some respect to the dead and let's forget the party he was supporting before his demise.

1 Like

Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by omooba969(m): 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
Very graphic

Don't associate with badluck and evil

Lesson for the living

RIP to the dead

Abeg show some decency and respect for the dead.

Nonsense. cool

4 Likes

Re: Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) by Chi4sky(m): 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2018
can't they afford flight a whole APC pupils

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Rally: Fayose Shocked As Thugs Remove His Cap, Threaten To Beat Him Up / What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo / Governor Emeka Ihedioha And His Phones (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.