Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,685 members, 7,813,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Biafra : IPOB Launches Special Land And Forest Taskforce In Aba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra : IPOB Launches Special Land And Forest Taskforce In Aba (901 Views)

IPOB Launches Fraudulent Car Plate Number PHOTOS / Makinde Launches Special Security Joint Task Force Against Kidnapping, Banditary / Farmers And Forest Guards In Ondo Protest Against Unregistered Herdsmen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra : IPOB Launches Special Land And Forest Taskforce In Aba by AfricanColumbus: 1:29pm On May 05, 2022
The IPOB leadership has now launched a special unit to patrol city areas and protect bushes. Restates resolve to go after cultists by the end of two week window.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJzn42LlvT0

Lalasticlala

Re: Biafra : IPOB Launches Special Land And Forest Taskforce In Aba by Malory: 1:35pm On May 05, 2022
This is now becoming a joke

2 Likes

Re: Biafra : IPOB Launches Special Land And Forest Taskforce In Aba by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 05, 2022
The Policies are pro-human if not a façade for something nefarious.

1 Like

Re: Biafra : IPOB Launches Special Land And Forest Taskforce In Aba by History555: 2:02pm On May 05, 2022
Who is chika edoziem again? How many factions dey ipob? Na wa

1 Like

Re: Biafra : IPOB Launches Special Land And Forest Taskforce In Aba by integrity16(m): 2:03pm On May 05, 2022
Jokers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra : IPOB Launches Special Land And Forest Taskforce In Aba by JOemmy(m): 2:03pm On May 05, 2022
These guys should have been the ones in the security agencies that is protecting the entire igboland but instead the buhari federal govt choosed to proscribe and demonize them. Security is local not something a total stranger can effectively do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra : IPOB Launches Special Land And Forest Taskforce In Aba by Peterobiisathie(f): 2:03pm On May 05, 2022
Malory:
don't be scared it will soon get to you and your family

5 Likes

Re: Biafra : IPOB Launches Special Land And Forest Taskforce In Aba by Malory: 2:04pm On May 05, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
don't be scared it will soon get to you and your family
Why the curse on me and my family?
Re: Biafra : IPOB Launches Special Land And Forest Taskforce In Aba by Reality3080: 2:06pm On May 05, 2022
Malory:
that is d way to go,no time they will have swat teams,airforce,navy n co

Buhari must cry

1 Like

Re: Biafra : IPOB Launches Special Land And Forest Taskforce In Aba by Reality3080: 2:08pm On May 05, 2022
Malory:
Why the curse on me and my family?
it's not a curse now

He's simply saying u will experience what u support,n I dey here dey shout a big amen

1 Like

Re: Biafra : IPOB Launches Special Land And Forest Taskforce In Aba by Malory: 2:28pm On May 05, 2022
Reality3080:
it's not a curse now

He's simply saying u will experience what u support,n I dey here dey shout a big amen
Oga provide evidence of me supporting them or forever shut up. This is already stale to be honest
Re: Biafra : IPOB Launches Special Land And Forest Taskforce In Aba by AsiwajuOfPeePoo: 2:34pm On May 05, 2022
Good move!

1 Like

Re: Biafra : IPOB Launches Special Land And Forest Taskforce In Aba by swagana: 2:43pm On May 05, 2022
JOemmy:
These guys should have been the ones in the security agencies that is protecting the entire igboland but instead the buhari federal govt choosed to proscribe and demonize them. Security is local not something a total stranger can effectively do.

They are free to join Ebubeagu than belonging to a banned group.

1 Like

Re: Biafra : IPOB Launches Special Land And Forest Taskforce In Aba by Proudlyomonna: 2:48pm On May 05, 2022
It's such a shame that the Nigerian security system is a big joke�
If they can barely defend themselves from this bastards claiming freedom fighters with their destructive ipob agenda,how then is it possible to crush boko haram or the deadly Iswap?
All they are good at is charging on the innocent unharmed people,see this bastards wey them for kill now become big problem to them�
Re: Biafra : IPOB Launches Special Land And Forest Taskforce In Aba by Danjikanbauchi: 3:54pm On May 05, 2022
History555:
Who is chika edoziem again? How many factions dey ipob? Na wa
just as you are confused that is how Buhari and his Terrorists government are confused about IPOB

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

So This Is Tinubu's Hometown In Osun State / Sega Link Exposed??? Can This Be True??? / I Apologise To Obedients ,"peter Obi " Believers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.