Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

IPOB Launches Fraudulent Car Plate Number PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Launches Fraudulent Car Plate Number PHOTOS (5064 Views)

Please Be Careful When You Get Any Message From This Number (Photos) / Biafra : IPOB Launches Special Land And Forest Taskforce In Aba / IPOB Launches Security Outfit Against Criminal Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Launches Fraudulent Car Plate Number PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 1:01am On Oct 05, 2021
IPOB criminal group has launched a fraudulent plate number to dupe Igbos. What a shame

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IPOB Launches Fraudulent Car Plate Number PHOTOS by scofield76: 1:04am On Oct 05, 2021
Mumu, you are really working hard in this your new job of demarketing IPOB
You can only decieve fools like you and not those with their brains still intact. Ozuuuu

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB Launches Fraudulent Car Plate Number PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 1:09am On Oct 05, 2021
scofield76:
You can only decieve fools like you and not those with their brains still intact. Ozuuuu

Please how can I get my own plate number am taya of my zoo cheesy

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Launches Fraudulent Car Plate Number PHOTOS by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 05, 2021
Contact Us @ZAB

Re: IPOB Launches Fraudulent Car Plate Number PHOTOS by Poiu11: 1:21am On Oct 05, 2021
state own plate licence in america and other countries around the world. not federal government

[img]https://www.thoughtco.com/thmb/4FdutMc_e_nQ1i4B-tQbyMzriiE=/1686x1686/smart/filters:no_upscale()/full-frame-shot-of-license-plates-562385609-59938bc168e1a200111d9f4c.jpg[/img]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Launches Fraudulent Car Plate Number PHOTOS by allthingsgood: 1:26am On Oct 05, 2021
Igbos are creating more mess for themselves

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Launches Fraudulent Car Plate Number PHOTOS by Gandollaar(f): 1:31am On Oct 05, 2021
scofield76:
Pls don't insult fools! The op is only decieving himself and his household. A fool even knows better.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Launches Fraudulent Car Plate Number PHOTOS by scofield76: 1:32am On Oct 05, 2021
allthingsgood:
And you believe this trash from a DSS online warrior?
He's always having videos of places IPOB will attack. That shows he's DSS' special envoy when going on such assignments.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Launches Fraudulent Car Plate Number PHOTOS by Gandollaar(f): 1:32am On Oct 05, 2021
allthingsgood:
This headache no too much for you so? Sleepless night! grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Launches Fraudulent Car Plate Number PHOTOS by allthingsgood: 1:34am On Oct 05, 2021
scofield76:

And you believe this trash from a DSS online warrior?
He's always having videos of places IPOB will attack. That shows he's DSS' special envoy when going on such assignments.

You better face reality and stop trying to cover up ipob. Even ipob themselves have not come out to deny these attrocities. This is how Boko Haram started. The people were supporting them thinking they are doing FGN today those same people are languishing in IDP camps

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Launches Fraudulent Car Plate Number PHOTOS by gabolak(m): 3:29am On Oct 05, 2021
It is getting set
Re: IPOB Launches Fraudulent Car Plate Number PHOTOS by Karlovych: 4:19am On Oct 05, 2021
embarassed embarassed Amala and Ewedu propaganda at work again, when will you all get tired. Your people are being chased away into Benin Republic under Dan Fodio's decree years back

1 Like

Re: IPOB Launches Fraudulent Car Plate Number PHOTOS by Godons1: 4:53am On Oct 05, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
IPOB criminal group has launched a fraudulent plate number to dupe Igbos. What a shame

It's easy to decieve IPOB. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: IPOB Launches Fraudulent Car Plate Number PHOTOS by Alusiizizi(m): 4:58am On Oct 05, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Why don't you get a real job fool, and leave Biafra for Biafrans!! Donkey!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Launches Fraudulent Car Plate Number PHOTOS by Trumann: 5:38am On Oct 05, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Amala and Ewedu propaganda at work again, when will you all get tired. Your people are being chased away into Benin Republic under Dan Fodio's decree years back

It is now Amala and Ewedu, not DSS again? You Ipob pigs are daft.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Launches Fraudulent Car Plate Number PHOTOS by Mysticwebb: 5:43am On Oct 05, 2021
This agent is at it again.
He is among the cause things are the way it is in the East.
When they order a police or army officer from Igbo extraction to shoot at protesting Igbo youths, he or she will hardly remember he is also Igbo before opening fire in obedience to the order to kill his brothers. But when the youths retaliate, they will constantly be reminded by those who never loved them that they have killed their own brothers in army or police. Hypocrites everywhere. First remind the officers to stop killing their own before telling the victim not to fight back.
The Nigeria security forces may be the ones killing notable Igbo civilians, then use their paid agents across the country and social media platforms to accuse IPOB in order to turn the masses against them. Have you wondered why their agents even here happen to be the first to know when each killing happens even before the community around the scene could understand exactly what happened. They could be wondering, is it arm robbery or assassination or what? Boom! An agent here is already reporting and calling names. Does it not surprise you? They know more than we do, they are the ones killing our notable civilians. They will always remind us of how the people praised Unknown gun men seen in videos, but they won't tell you the gunmen never in any of those reference videos killed the people praising them. This implies that someone angry with the praises is going around killing those singing those praises and turns around to tell their victims that those you praised are killing you. The question is "killing them for what?".

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Launches Fraudulent Car Plate Number PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 05, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
IPOB group has launched a legitimate plate number. What a good drive for her republic.The north should prepare to be independent and not parasite
Re: IPOB Launches Fraudulent Car Plate Number PHOTOS by dan9ice(m): 6:04am On Oct 05, 2021
All I see there na "BABA IJEBU NUMBERS ''
Re: IPOB Launches Fraudulent Car Plate Number PHOTOS by Yobabad: 6:11am On Oct 05, 2021
This op is nothing but ewu togo

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Launches Fraudulent Car Plate Number PHOTOS by Trumann: 7:08am On Oct 05, 2021
Nothing now. Uwazuruike sold Biafran passports and Biafran currency to foolish Igbos. Smart Igbos saw through his scam, foolish ones bought into it.

What you need to understand is that Biafra is one big franchise. If you can manage to key into it, foolish Biafrans keep dashing you their money like Kanu. When Biafrans see through your scam, you turn over and become a government lackey like Uwazuruike government pays you like Ojukwu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Launches Fraudulent Car Plate Number PHOTOS by onomeabuja: 7:54am On Oct 05, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Launches Fraudulent Car Plate Number PHOTOS by gentlestdude(m): 7:55am On Oct 05, 2021
you this useless DSS guy, you no dey tire for stupidity?

good you finally joined my list of nairalanders whose post or comments I will never read, I just scroll down and quote them to insult them even without reading their comment, because I already know they'll write trash as usual

TRASH HALL OF FAME
1 aka Nlpolicewoman, ilovedemmanna, eriggs
2 sapphire aka futureisfemale
3 oyigboupdate aka nairaland DSS agent

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Launches Fraudulent Car Plate Number PHOTOS by Vulcanheph(m): 9:00am On Oct 05, 2021
Immediately I saw the OP's moniker I knew it was fake news....
The official name of BIAFRA according to what was on the Biafran pound was "Democratic Republic of BIAFRA"..... So please get a life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Launches Fraudulent Car Plate Number PHOTOS by Vulcanheph(m): 9:07am On Oct 05, 2021
gentlestdude:
you this useless DSS guy, you no dey tire for stupidity?

good you finally joined my list of nairalanders whose post or comments I will never read, I just scroll down and quote them to insult them even without reading their comment, because I already know they'll write trash as usual

TRASH HALL OF FAME
1 aka Nlpolicewoman, ilovedemmanna, eriggs
2 sapphire aka futureisfemale
3 oyigboupdate aka nairaland DSS agent
You forgot to add the one called "thebosstrevor1"

1 Like

Re: IPOB Launches Fraudulent Car Plate Number PHOTOS by Danjikanbauchi: 9:07am On Oct 05, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
this picture is over 3 years older na, old news

1 Like

Re: IPOB Launches Fraudulent Car Plate Number PHOTOS by cazchi: 9:16am On Oct 05, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
this picture is over 3 years older na, old news

Man, don't mind these lot. Even if i was on the fence about Biafra and IPOB before, i'd switch to their side now seeing how much fake, sudden concern and hate spewed by these supporter of APC and spineless Nigerians here.
Re: IPOB Launches Fraudulent Car Plate Number PHOTOS by quinox947: 10:03am On Oct 05, 2021
Poiu11:
state own plate licence in america and other countries around the world. not federal government

[img]https://www.thoughtco.com/thmb/4FdutMc_e_nQ1i4B-tQbyMzriiE=/1686x1686/smart/filters:no_upscale()/full-frame-shot-of-license-plates-562385609-59938bc168e1a200111d9f4c.jpg[/img]
You are very correct.
Re: IPOB Launches Fraudulent Car Plate Number PHOTOS by gift2xl: 10:20am On Oct 05, 2021
Grow up and stop been a fool.
Re: IPOB Launches Fraudulent Car Plate Number PHOTOS by Taba21: 10:23am On Oct 05, 2021
scofield76:

Are you pained

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How A Portuguese Captain Described The City Of Benin In 1691 (photo) / Ribadu Wanted For "Treason"! / Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.