Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Ugwuanyi Receives Bubari At Enugu Airport - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi Receives Bubari At Enugu Airport (29068 Views)

Ugwuanyi Receives Haitian Delegation In Enugu As They Trace Their Roots / Ugwuanyi Receives Solar-Powered Automated Sanitizer Dispenser From IMT (Photos) / Governor Ugwuanyi Receives President Buhari (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugwuanyi Receives Bubari At Enugu Airport by Taiggarr: 7:43pm On May 05, 2022
Malory:
A calamitous leader

That is 1000000000% better and more achieved than your late father..
Re: Ugwuanyi Receives Bubari At Enugu Airport by hysteresis: 7:45pm On May 05, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Suddenly UGM and ESN go disappear.... Buhari their mother's fvcker don enter town to give their mama wotowoto

He came to speak to them in the language they understand

Unknown gunmen sef come turn Unknown Atilogun cultural dancer dey shake blokus for BuBari

Hahahaha grin grin grin
My ribs oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Receives Bubari At Enugu Airport by Reflect7: 10:18pm On May 05, 2022
UNDFTD:
Look at all these Fulani useful idiots that call themselves governors. You will NOT escape the wrath that's coming to you. Your Fulani Masters will send their terrorist foot soldiers to kill all you FAT BASTARDS!

You meant you will send your 'unknown gunmen' IPOB terrorists to kill them?

Fanatical demon. You hate your fellow Igbos more than you hate Fulanis, which is why you're so happy to talk about killing your fellow Igbos, and never EVER talk of killing Fulanis.

Umu Ekwensu.
Re: Ugwuanyi Receives Bubari At Enugu Airport by paramakina202: 10:34pm On May 05, 2022
gidggidy,IGBOSON1,emergingnation.
The man that kidnapped your leader is in town and you all are nowhere to be found and when he left to Abuja you shameless things will unleash armed almajiris in Igboland to enforced sit at home for the release of a killer in detention.
Re: Ugwuanyi Receives Bubari At Enugu Airport by UNDFTD: 12:22am On May 06, 2022
Reflect7:

Fanatical demon. You hate your fellow Igbos more than you hate Fulanis, which is why you're so happy to talk about killing your fellow Igbos, and never EVER talk of killing Fulanis.

Umu Ekwensu.

Now if I call you son of Lucifer, you will take offense. But guess what? You are the DEVIL himself. I wish death upon all of you that have conspired with the Fulanis to kill our youths. May sorrow and gnashing of teeth NEVER depart from your household, AMEN!
Re: Ugwuanyi Receives Bubari At Enugu Airport by UNDFTD: 12:25am On May 06, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Suddenly UGM and ESN go disappear.... Buhari their mother's fvcker don enter town to give their mama wotowoto

Unknown gunmen sef come turn Unknown Atilogun cultural dancer dey shake blokus for BuBari

What part of the ZOO do you come from so that I can respond to you very appropriately because I do not waste my time with traitors.
Re: Ugwuanyi Receives Bubari At Enugu Airport by UNDFTD: 12:26am On May 06, 2022
paramakina202:
gidggidy,IGBOSON1,emergingnation.
The man that kidnapped your leader is in town and you all are nowhere to be found and when he left to Abuja you shameless things will unleash armed almajiris in Igboland to enforced sit at home for the release of a killer in detention.

We do NOT have almajiris in Igboland. Almajiris inhabit your neck of the woods. It seems like somebody is pissed off because we would NOT allow terrorist Fulani foot soldiers to take over our land like they have taken yours. Keep hating on us in the end I will be here to talk about how you have been completely emasculated.
Re: Ugwuanyi Receives Bubari At Enugu Airport by paramakina202: 12:29am On May 06, 2022
UNDFTD:

We do NOT have almajiris in Igboland. Almajiris inhabit your neck of the woods.

IPOB miscreants are Igbo version upgraded bokoharam and almajiri put together.
Re: Ugwuanyi Receives Bubari At Enugu Airport by UNDFTD: 12:30am On May 06, 2022
paramakina202:

IPOB miscreants are Igbo version upgraded bokoharam and almajiri put together.

Another Fulani useful idiot ranting and foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog!
Re: Ugwuanyi Receives Bubari At Enugu Airport by UNDFTD: 12:33am On May 06, 2022
Reflect7:

Umu Ekwensu.

I guess my comment rubbed you the wrong way because you are one of the Igbo traitors that the spirit of our land would destroy in no distant future. When those Killer Fulanis come and cut of your head, I would be on this platform to talk about you.
Re: Ugwuanyi Receives Bubari At Enugu Airport by paramakina202: 12:34am On May 06, 2022
UNDFTD:

Another Fulani useful idiot ranting and foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog!

Shame you IPOB barbaric cannibals.Shameless things.
Re: Ugwuanyi Receives Bubari At Enugu Airport by UNDFTD: 12:42am On May 06, 2022
paramakina202:

Shame you IPOB barbaric cannibals.Shameless things.

You're pained huh? Let me give you a simple advise, "Go and hug a transformer and die," because you are NOTHING but a waste of human flesh!. You were the reason GOD regretted that HE had created human being!
Re: Ugwuanyi Receives Bubari At Enugu Airport by paramakina202: 12:50am On May 06, 2022
UNDFTD:

You're pained huh? Let me give you a simple advise, "Go and hug a transformer and die," because you are NOTHING but a waste of human flesh!. You were the reason GOD regretted that HE had created human being!

Animals have more dignity than Igbos that killed a woman,behead and chop off her private part for the commander to eat.God and nature will never be kind to you terrorist enablers.
Re: Ugwuanyi Receives Bubari At Enugu Airport by UNDFTD: 2:43am On May 06, 2022
paramakina202:

Animals have more dignity than Igbos that killed a woman,behead and chop off her private part for the commander to eat.God and nature will never be kind to you terrorist enablers.

You're a person of small mind. You can parrot and propagate your Fulani Masters' narrative, it's not going to change the facts. So keep exposing your stupidity and ignorance.
Re: Ugwuanyi Receives Bubari At Enugu Airport by Kirigidi(m): 7:45am On May 06, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Goodluck Jonathan equally visited Bornu State during the peak of boko haram attacks, and no Islamic terrorist dare raised a dust. Don't underestimate the power of the president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

25 APC Presidential Aspirants (Full List) / PHCN Divided And Liquidated By FG / MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Rinsola Appointed APC BOT Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.