Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Who Do You Think Is The Most Corrupt In Buhari's Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do You Think Is The Most Corrupt In Buhari's Government (512 Views)

Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa / ‘Transmission’ In Buhari’s Letter Evokes Laughter Among Senators / Fela Charged With Armed Robbery By Buhari Government In 1984 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Think Is The Most Corrupt In Buhari's Government by Built2last: 2:31pm On May 05, 2022
List 3 most corrupt government officials in Buhari's government

For me its

1. Abubakar Mallami. My friend in real estate business Abuja became mega rich because of this man. My friend is literally a billionaire because of him. Major appointments in Buhari's government was orchestrated by him and he doesn't approve till you pay for it. He controls what happens to Abacha loot returned. He boasted that he recommended EFCC chairman and IG of police.

2. Rotimi Amaechi: Amaechi has taken loans from China that will come back to hunt us and nothing tangible to show

If these 2 men are thoroughly investigated, we will recover money to pay half of our foreign debt

Share 2 names and reason

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Corrupt In Buhari's Government by Malory: 2:33pm On May 05, 2022
Built2last:
List 3 most corrupt government officials in Buhari's government

For me its

1. Abubakar Mallami. My friend in real estate business Abuja became mega rich because of this man. My friend is literally a billionaire because of him. Major appointments in Buhari's government was orchestrated by him and he doesn't approve till you pay for it. He controls what happens to Abacha loot returned. He boasted that he recommended EFCC chairman and IG of police.

2. Rotimi Amaechi: Amaechi has taken loans from China that will come back to hunt us and nothing tangible to show

If these 2 men are thoroughly investigated, we will recover money to pay half of our foreign debt

Share 2 names and reason
Yes both of them are corrupt but Malami is super corrupt
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Corrupt In Buhari's Government by Mooh247: 2:34pm On May 05, 2022
cool

They are all corrupt because Buhari doesn't vet contracts properly or follow due deligence

1: Sadiya minister of disaster (SIP)
2: Rotimi Amaechi (overbloated rail project)
3: Malami (EFCC asset recovery)
4: Godswill Akpabio (Niger Delta amnesty)
5: Tunde Buharis PA and Nephew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Corrupt In Buhari's Government by Malory: 2:35pm On May 05, 2022
Mooh247:
They are all corrupt because Buhari doesn't vet contracts properly or follow due deligence
Same Buhari you praise daily
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Corrupt In Buhari's Government by Mooh247: 2:36pm On May 05, 2022
Malory:
Same Buhari you praise daily

When and where did I praise Buhari daily?

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Corrupt In Buhari's Government by chatinent: 2:37pm On May 05, 2022
All of them.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Corrupt In Buhari's Government by Urheadmaster(m): 2:39pm On May 05, 2022
chatinent:
All of them.
Pantami the terrorist
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Corrupt In Buhari's Government by Burruchaga71(m): 3:28pm On May 05, 2022
And the winner goes to Mr ABUBAKAR MALLAMI.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Corrupt In Buhari's Government by christejames(m): 3:30pm On May 05, 2022
Yemi Osibanjo,
Abubakar Malami,
That mistift of a minister of finance, I have forgotten her name,
Liar Mohammed,
Femi Adesina,
Nwajiuba,
Buhari's Son and Wife,
Timipre Sylva,
Akpabio (uncommon looter)...

In short, this administration is the most corrupt this nation has witnessed, forget their paperweight integrity.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Corrupt In Buhari's Government by ChoCho54(f): 3:35pm On May 05, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

1: Sadiya minister of disaster (SIP)
2: Rotimi Amaechi (overbloated rail project)
3: Malami (EFCC asset recovery)
4: Godswill Akpabio (Niger Delta amnesty)
5: Tunde Buharis PA and Nephew

Mooh247, why does buhari not vet documents properly nor follow due diligence?
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Corrupt In Buhari's Government by ChoCho54(f): 3:36pm On May 05, 2022
Malami easily takes the lead, followed by Sadiya Umar and Fashola.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Corrupt In Buhari's Government by Bravetunde: 3:39pm On May 05, 2022
Osinbajo is the most corrupt.
You have started your afonja propaganda.
You can't bring down ameachi.
God I really love how ijaws in akwaibom dealth with those skull mining cowords.
It gave me joy aswear.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Corrupt In Buhari's Government by Mooh247: 4:35pm On May 05, 2022
ChoCho54:
Mooh247, why does buhari not vet documents properly nor follow due diligence?

Because he trust his boys are Kwaraption free
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Corrupt In Buhari's Government by ChoCho54(f): 4:44pm On May 05, 2022
Mooh247:

Because he trust his boys are Kwaraption free
Hahaha grin

I saw what you did there and why.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Corrupt In Buhari's Government by Mooh247: 4:47pm On May 05, 2022
ChoCho54:
Hahaha grin

I saw what you did there and why.

See Unknown gunmen dancing welcoming Buhari in Enugu

What is happening gan Gann ... We don't understand again oo

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Corrupt In Buhari's Government by ChoCho54(f): 4:55pm On May 05, 2022
Mooh247:

See Unknown gunmen dancing welcoming Buhari in Enugu

What is happening gan Gann ... We don't understand again oo
Good question!

UGM is working for Buhari.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Corrupt In Buhari's Government by Mooh247: 4:55pm On May 05, 2022
ChoCho54:
Good question!

UGM is working for Buhari.

PDP most likely .... The truth would be revealed soon
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Corrupt In Buhari's Government by ChoCho54(f): 4:57pm On May 05, 2022
Mooh247:

PDP most likely .... The truth would be revealed soon
Amen.

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Petitions Gov Masari, Aides Over N300 Billion Embezzlement / Soludo Responds To Prophecy That Hoodlums Will Invade Govt House (Video) / You Can't Wish This Country Well & Vote 4 Someone You Don't Believe In, Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.