Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Apostle Constance C. Friday Condemns The Activities Of The UGM In The South East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apostle Constance C. Friday Condemns The Activities Of The UGM In The South East (209 Views)

Now Fulanis Are Part Of UGM In The East / Someone Just Got Killed By UGM In My Front At Nnewi Now / Seven Reasons The UGM Will Loose This Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Constance C. Friday Condemns The Activities Of The UGM In The South East by constancefriday(m): 2:52pm On May 05, 2022
News - Apostle Constance C. Friday condemns the activities of the UGM in the South East.
Calls on all South Eastern Leaders, Monarchs, People and Clergymen to condemn the activities and actions of the Unknown Gun Men and their sponsors.

In his own exact words he says:
This looks like terrorism, there is no sugar coating it. I'm speaking from a very professional and technocratic standpoint.
If the masterminds of this bad omen are copying the Boko Haram or Guriella menace in the North East and various parts of the world, its a pretty bad example to emulate.

I see a bleak future for Igboland if it's Leaders, People, Monarchs and Clergymen don't rise up Right now as I speak to condemn, disown and dissociate themselves from what the UGMs are doing in the South East!

Abducting two Soldiers of the Nigerian Army and beheading them means asking for what? Peace?

What if the Army applies "code red" if the community where these mindless acts are taking place right now don't provide the perpetrators of these stupid deeds?

Of what use is sense without wisdom, of what use is power without control?

Are there no good examples to copy? This bad trend and omen must be arrested or honestly speaking the South East is headed in a backward direction.
I may sound like the only one saying or seeing things differently but I've spoken.

Arise every South Easterner at home and in the diaspora and condemn the actions and activities of the UGM.

MAY GOD BLESS OUR HOMELAND!

Click here to watch the Video
- https://www.facebook.com/403614669822071/posts/1961529434030579/

Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday Ani.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Constance C. Friday Condemns The Activities Of The UGM In The South East by constancefriday(m): 12:23am On May 30, 2022
constancefriday:
News - Apostle Constance C. Friday condemns the activities of the UGM in the South East.
Calls on all South Eastern Leaders, Monarchs, People and Clergymen to condemn the activities and actions of the Unknown Gun Men and their sponsors.

This looks like terrorism, there is no sugar coating it. I'm speaking from a very professional and technocratic standpoint.
If the masterminds of this bad omen are copying the Boko Haram or Guriella menace in the North East and various parts of the world, its a pretty bad example to emulate.

I see a bleak future for Igboland if it's Leaders, People, Monarchs and Clergymen don't rise up Right now as I speak to condemn, disown and dissociate themselves from what the UGMs are doing in the South East!

Abducting two Soldiers of the Nigerian Army and beheading them means asking for what? Peace?

What if the Army applies "code red" if the community where these mindless acts are taking place right now don't provide the perpetrators of these stupid deeds?

Are there no good examples to copy? This bad trend and omen must be arrested or honestly speaking the South East is headed in a backward direction.
I may sound like the only one saying or seeing things differently but I've spoken.

Arise every South Easterner at home and in the diaspora and condemn the actions and activities of the UGM.

Yours Sincerely;
Re: Apostle Constance C. Friday Condemns The Activities Of The UGM In The South East by stephieok: 10:19am On Jul 11, 2022
constancefriday:

Yours Sincerely;

(1) (Reply)

Answers To Questions On The Igbo: / The Jagaban / Udom Emmanuel Receives Blessing From Akwa Ibom Royal Fathers On 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.