Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,573 members, 7,816,412 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Dirt Takes Over Port Harcourt - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dirt Takes Over Port Harcourt (35223 Views)

Commuters Stranded As Flood Takes Over Obafemi Awolowo Way In Ikeja, Lagos / Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) / Flood Takes Over Oshodi-apapa Expressway (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dirt Takes Over Port Harcourt by President2001(m): 5:26pm On May 05, 2022
And their Gorvenor is doing kangaroo consultation

1 Like

Re: Dirt Takes Over Port Harcourt by lilypie30(f): 5:31pm On May 05, 2022
AfahaAbia:

I live in Portharcourt.... You're very big liar. Wike has done nothing for Rivers State. No employment just bridges everywhere
you are so right

1 Like

Re: Dirt Takes Over Port Harcourt by Sageez(m): 5:34pm On May 05, 2022
DLuciano:
I don't do party voting... , if Apc files a credible candidate... you already contradicted yourself.
You don't get it. What I mean is, Rivers state is considered a pdp state but for me, I care less. Whether pdp, apc or sdp, all I need is a better person on that seat.

2 Likes

Re: Dirt Takes Over Port Harcourt by Sageez(m): 5:41pm On May 05, 2022
SecretReporter:
your vote is not needed, you are not even counted here in River state
Are you not tired of suffering? You and I know that Wike is worst than Buhari
Re: Dirt Takes Over Port Harcourt by Sageez(m): 5:43pm On May 05, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Impression Enterprises does what kind of business, sir?
I am sorry I can't disclose that.
Re: Dirt Takes Over Port Harcourt by virginchaser(m): 5:44pm On May 05, 2022
What is happening?
Re: Dirt Takes Over Port Harcourt by lomprico(m): 5:49pm On May 05, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Nigeria a thick slum when compare to South Africa and it cities. As in naija dey learn work for where South Africa dey. angry

We know, oya getat
Re: Dirt Takes Over Port Harcourt by virginchaser(m): 5:50pm On May 05, 2022
forayfleo:
Felix Obua (A.K.A go round) is the man for this Job and had resigned because of the Aspiration and another man just assumed the position but you are talking like this is how portharcourt use to be? Myfriend look for a better fault not this one thank

Was it better either. Goround and Wike trading blames game over funds.

1 Like

Re: Dirt Takes Over Port Harcourt by lomprico(m): 5:50pm On May 05, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:
Chioba?

Nothing the OP spell correct, only Rumuosi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dirt Takes Over Port Harcourt by slimfit1(m): 5:53pm On May 05, 2022
agitator:
Nice strategy, it is said dig up dirt to smear your opponent, but your have been spared the digging task because the dirt is right before you.

So who is your candidate?

Lol perfect enough dirt to power that state.
Re: Dirt Takes Over Port Harcourt by lomprico(m): 6:01pm On May 05, 2022
lexy2014:

This is what happens when people give priority to flyovers, dashing people cars and money that they don't need instead of providing simple basic services which are needed in the everyday life of the people

Stop being petty! Wike has been the best when it comes to infrastructure in the state since 1999. He brought back the 'garden' into the state.
Yes he dint try at all in creating jobs.
Re: Dirt Takes Over Port Harcourt by lomprico(m): 6:03pm On May 05, 2022
adebayo987:
Failed governor... This man is very greedy and super stingy!

He collect your papa money abi he pay am?
Re: Dirt Takes Over Port Harcourt by lexy2014: 6:11pm On May 05, 2022
lomprico:

Stop being petty! Wike has been the best when it comes to infrastructure in the state since 1999. He brought back the 'garden' into the state.

How everything u typed negated the following:

This is what happens when people give priority to flyovers, dashing people cars and money that they don't need instead of providing simple basic services which are needed in the everyday life of the people
Re: Dirt Takes Over Port Harcourt by lomprico(m): 6:19pm On May 05, 2022
lexy2014:

How everything u typed negated the following:

This thread won't have come to limelight if the trash was a common thing in the state. Building flyovers to ease traffic, renovating roads, giving cars to people he wants favour from is not responsible for the trash!
Re: Dirt Takes Over Port Harcourt by suffering: 6:19pm On May 05, 2022
I no concern me.
Re: Dirt Takes Over Port Harcourt by lexy2014: 6:26pm On May 05, 2022
lomprico:

This thread won't have come to limelight if the trash was a common thing in the state. Building flyovers to ease traffic, renovating roads, giving cars to people he wants favour from is not responsible for the trash!

lomprico:

I am still yet to see how everything u typed above negates the following:

"This is what happens when people give priority to flyovers, dashing people cars and money that they don't need instead of providing simple basic services which are needed in the everyday life of the people"
Re: Dirt Takes Over Port Harcourt by deebrownneymar: 6:28pm On May 05, 2022
Wike should never be president.
Re: Dirt Takes Over Port Harcourt by lomprico(m): 6:30pm On May 05, 2022
lexy2014:

"This is what happens when people give priority to flyovers, dashing people cars and money that they don't need instead of providing simple basic services which are needed in the everyday life of the people"

So what are you saying? The reason for the dirt's is what you typed or you are talking about another thing?
Re: Dirt Takes Over Port Harcourt by nnemak(m): 6:41pm On May 05, 2022
When Amechi.wanted to expand that road, do you know what happed? They refused.
Shadysen:
I will post my own soon from woji, no road to pass, no space,cars are struggling to pass with those walking .
Re: Dirt Takes Over Port Harcourt by rollywise(m): 6:58pm On May 05, 2022
I'm not commending this act but neither am I commending the poster. This is area is like a dot in a circle in port Harcourt yet you call it the whole port Harcourt
Re: Dirt Takes Over Port Harcourt by frankson1(m): 7:11pm On May 05, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
I live in Port Harcourt, and I can confirm this is true ,even after government provided place to throw dirt ,yet people still choose to lazy and dump diet by the road expecting their boy boy to come and clean it up, if I am a government agency anybody caught will be severally punished and pack everything, no civil servant should touch it, stupid people

Oga, you might live in PH but not long enough to know that these places are designated places for dumping of refuse.

If you live in PH you would have known that the governor suspended all the contractors and directed the LGAs Chairmen to take over. But, of course, how will they take over when they were never prepared and not ready for it.
Re: Dirt Takes Over Port Harcourt by frankson1(m): 7:14pm On May 05, 2022
lomprico:

Could you please list the "infrastructure" in the state built by the governor?
Re: Dirt Takes Over Port Harcourt by Shadysen: 7:27pm On May 05, 2022
nnemak:
When Amechi.wanted to expand that road, do you know what happed? They refused.
ikwere people are nothing but lazy and wicked.
Re: Dirt Takes Over Port Harcourt by DLuciano: 7:34pm On May 05, 2022
Sageez:

You don't get it. What I mean is, Rivers state is considered a pdp state but for me, I care less. Whether pdp, apc or sdp, all I need is a better person on that seat.
ok. I get you now, I agree with you.
Re: Dirt Takes Over Port Harcourt by Onyeziokwu(m): 7:34pm On May 05, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
I live in Port Harcourt, and I can confirm this is true ,even after government provided place to throw dirt ,yet people still choose to lazy and dump diet by the road expecting their boy boy to come and clean it up, if I am a government agency anybody caught will be severally punished and pack everything, no civil servant should touch it, stupid people

You see!

I keep telling a friend this: Nigerians living in Nigeria are the problem of Nigeria, period!

Same Nigerians will go on vacation to Europe and America, or any of the sane Nations and still fail to put their bins on street.
Re: Dirt Takes Over Port Harcourt by lexy2014: 7:41pm On May 05, 2022
lomprico:

So what are you saying? The reason for the dirt's is what you typed or you are talking about another thing?

lomprico:

1 Like

Re: Dirt Takes Over Port Harcourt by lexy2014: 7:41pm On May 05, 2022
frankson1:

Could you please list the "infrastructure" in the state built by the governor?

Let me help him: Flyover

1 Like

Re: Dirt Takes Over Port Harcourt by willyo(m): 7:55pm On May 05, 2022
Sageez:
Rumuosi

How Rumuosi and Uzoba take be Portharcourt? Clowns everywhere
Re: Dirt Takes Over Port Harcourt by Googledotcom: 7:58pm On May 05, 2022
Most at times, these dirts are properly disposed just that scavengers always goes there to open them up in search of scraps, thereby causing serious pollution in the area.
Re: Dirt Takes Over Port Harcourt by nairaman66(m): 8:12pm On May 05, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Nigerians are wicked. After they will be comparing Nigeria with US and UK, blaming Buhari that Nigeria is not as beautiful as those countries.

Is it the old decrepit shanties we have in Nigeria that can be compared to the USA?
Re: Dirt Takes Over Port Harcourt by Perfectbeing(m): 8:18pm On May 05, 2022
I watched a movie where a white racist guy wanted to describe his disgust for black people. He was like, ".. Blacks are like... no not animals.. animals don't live on their own shit"

He wanted to liken black people to animals but he retraced his steps. Black people are worse than animals cos animals don't live on their own shit.

If I was a white man I'm pretty sure I'll be racist to black people.
Re: Dirt Takes Over Port Harcourt by 4labi1: 8:20pm On May 05, 2022
Sageez:
This is chioba Road.
A times when I see such mess in the south I feel like the governor's no dey see all this on the road when they drive by ??
Even Lagos that's messed up they don't dump trash like this. The people sef dumping the trash, there own is to spread it like butter at the center of the road hia..... Wike ohhhhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Passengers From Owerri To Onitsha Involved In Accident, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) / A Nairalander's Tale On His West African Tour / Photos From Motor Accident At Ikeja Along, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.