Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Why Is No One Talking About The Lives Of Our Endangered SE Students? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is No One Talking About The Lives Of Our Endangered SE Students? (408 Views)

Islam Endangered If Taraba, Nasarawa Fall To Non-Muslim Governors – Sheik Sokoto / Reno Omokri: Christianity Is Endangered Under The APC / Odumakin: Money Generated By Lagos Not Reflecting In The Lives Of Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is No One Talking About The Lives Of Our Endangered SE Students? by Wizzyonyxphoenix(m): 3:35pm On May 05, 2022
Please i want to know. Because i don't understand at all. I have been going through IPOB and sit-at-home related posts on nairaland since today, and none of our brothers even seem remotely concerned that our children will be stepping out to write crucial exams tommorow? A whole JAMB! for goodness sake! Has it really gotten to this extent? are the lives of our children no longer valuable in igboland? is this the type of autocratic government we will be subjected to once seccession is achieved? Please someone should make things clear to me, I'm very confused. @ Seun please do justice to this thread.
Re: Why Is No One Talking About The Lives Of Our Endangered SE Students? by Afonjakid: 3:43pm On May 05, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
Please i want to know. Because i don't understand at all. I have been going through IPOB and sit-at-home related posts on nairaland since today, and none of our brothers even seem remotely concerned that our children will be stepping out to write crucial exams tommorow? A whole JAMB! for goodness sake! Has it really gotten to this extent? are the lives of our children no longer valuable in igboland? is this the type of autocratic government we will be subjected to once seccession is achieved? Please someone should make things clear to me, I'm very confused. @ Seun please do justice to this thread.
There is movement in SE except maybe in Aba
Re: Why Is No One Talking About The Lives Of Our Endangered SE Students? by Northernblood5(m): 3:47pm On May 05, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:

Check my last thread, i am totally against tomorrows sit at home. Thank God that today's order in most part of Igbo land, it was flouted.
Re: Why Is No One Talking About The Lives Of Our Endangered SE Students? by Wizzyonyxphoenix(m): 4:46pm On May 05, 2022
Afonjakid:

There is movement in SE except maybe in Aba
thats exactly my point! I'm based in Aba, and my parents and i are absolutely terrified of what tommorow could bring.
Re: Why Is No One Talking About The Lives Of Our Endangered SE Students? by Afonjakid: 5:17pm On May 05, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
thats exactly my point! I'm based in Aba, and my parents and i are absolutely terrified of what tommorow could bring.
Is jamb and waec tomorrow??
Re: Why Is No One Talking About The Lives Of Our Endangered SE Students? by Emergingnation(m): 5:45pm On May 05, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
There is no sit at home tomorrow...

IPOB never issue any sit order in regards to sit at home, people are going about thier normal Business here in Enugu...

Re: Why Is No One Talking About The Lives Of Our Endangered SE Students? by Afonjakid: 6:05pm On May 05, 2022
Emergingnation:
There is no sit at home tomorrow...

IPOB never issue any sit order in regards to sit at home, people are going about thier normal Business here in Enugu...
Oga shut up!! Ipob declared sit at home cause of buhari but it was a flop except in Aba that's why they are now denying it.. chinasa nworu posted it even in his FB page. Ipob will never own up to their responsibilities.. As for Monday sit at home,I hope the FG shifts the jamb exam to Tuesday. IPOB have more harm than good in igboland
Re: Why Is No One Talking About The Lives Of Our Endangered SE Students? by Akudaisi: 6:15pm On May 05, 2022
Exams has been taken place since this sit at home started,no one disturbs students.
Re: Why Is No One Talking About The Lives Of Our Endangered SE Students? by Peterobiisathie(f): 7:29pm On May 05, 2022
Biafra is greater than any zoo exam

(1) (Reply)

Why Do The Igbos And Hausa/fulani Kill For Religion? / For The Real Men Only,whats The Name Of That Red Wine You Cant Do Without / Kwara Awaits Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.