Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Pains Of A Man With A Small Dick!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pains Of A Man With A Small Dick!!! (2510 Views)

Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) / Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women / My Brother On Hard Drugs: 18 Years Of Pains And Sorrow. I Need Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pains Of A Man With A Small Dick!!! by Drillminded: 4:05pm On May 06, 2022
Beremx:
So you desperately want a 9 inches dicck to sleep with 300girls? May your small dicck remain in 3inches.

Onye ara!
cry
Re: Pains Of A Man With A Small Dick!!! by Klass99(f): 4:15pm On May 06, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: Pains Of A Man With A Small Dick!!! by GloriousGbola: 4:39pm On May 06, 2022
What kind of debased family did the op come from, where they were so fixated on his penis size they nicknamed him over it?
Re: Pains Of A Man With A Small Dick!!! by GloriousGbola: 4:40pm On May 06, 2022
Klass99:
shockedgrin Where is Righteousness when you need him? Your insecurities I understand, your reasons for wanting a bigger diick I cannot understand. There really is a life after death but it's a realization individuals have to come to, on their own. You have a woman who liked you enough to marry you with your current size, doesn't that count for something?

Too much adult entertainment has bros feeling inadequate.
Re: Pains Of A Man With A Small Dick!!! by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 06, 2022

1 Like

Re: Pains Of A Man With A Small Dick!!! by cayorday89(m): 7:15pm On May 06, 2022
Drillminded:
Good day my fellow Nairalanders, this is gonna be short..ish ...I used to feel cheated when I think of it but here is my story.

So when I was a kid, lets say 3 years of age, I remember everyone around me calling me "tontolo" I used to wonder why until my mom told me it's because I was the smallest amongst my siblings but little did I know they called me that referring to my JT...

Ok ...to cut the long one shorter, I have a small dick cool grin, believe me,I think its small,I feel it is so small because when I finally I got this girl I had been hunting for months into a room,hmmm...we started pre-intimacy, we were both in the mood, and shorty decides to give me the neck... I was like, heck yeah! but to my surprise, when she whipped my thing out from my knickers...hmmm,

now, I was just anticipating that first contact with the cold lips ...As a guy you understand what I mean... I actually had my eyes closed at this point when I heard a loud laugh.

Now this wasn't a "see comedy skit" type laugh it was something deeper and it sounded like the kind of laugh you have when you break through a bank vault overnight and find out there was just a couple of hundreds.. utter disappointment!!!!!!

Haha mind you I am 6foot1 so I guess she thought I was finna shift her womb... so I kinda understand the disappointment when she saw the dick..... So she laughed! Yes she did!!!
the laugh was subconscious... she really had her expectations. Who can blame her ?

Well, she saw that I noticed the laugh and in trying to salvage whatever was left of my ego she proceeded to give me the neck. It was a sorry sight I have to say... there is something about someone laughing at your insecurities that makes your soul just recede further into this shell of a body. But It didn't take long before ALL feelings of embarrassment was replaced with a rush of pure pleasure... boy this girl was a pro! I ended up giving her the mini me that night amidst moaning and screaming and all... But I couldn't help but think if all this moaning I am hearing nah ringtone or nah cassette?

We hooked up a couple more times and God bless her she never spoke of it, and I didn't dare bring it up.

I have to be honest I am 40years gerege! And this dick problem has made it that I have only slept with maybe 6 females in my life including my wife o... Who in recent times has started to do and undo(WOMEN SMH) but that is a rant for another time. This particular rant is about dick.

ehen now !

I want to have a big dick in all honesty, simply because I want to sleep with as many women as I can before I die ...aswerugawd! (forget all you have been taught, no body knows or can substantiate any proof of after life, nah this life sure now)...my goal is 300, just so I can say I competed with king Solomon on a budget.

Initially I was calm because money was a problem you know these girls these days you have to pay to play. But now the problem is the dick I want it to be so big that when the next girl sees it, She will faint and from there she can even enter coma for 3 days! And when she wakes up she will begin to spread the good news of the WMD she saw under boda kamoru!

And any girl I give the cucumber must give me realtime ringtone not all those fake cassette they use to massage my ego. I want to hear ahhh yeeeeessshhhh uuu ... ehen. Let it be synchronizing with every well placed stroke of the gbola!.

It might sound commonplace for some of you but....

I want to know what it feels like to give a woman a good knacking where she can't walk home straight or is it a myth? I mean before I die I would like to have these types of experiences you know... It's really hard.. and I think it might be hard to comprehend for those of you born with baby arms between your legs. But for me it's another insecurity I am trying to kick in the balls so I can be free and live...

I still thank God sha I have kids although I haven't done DNA sha. I just believe they are mine ..they look like me too.

So my mature minded nairalanders wey get wisdom and vision of the elders,

How can I get a big dick?

Presently when it is flaccid, it shrivels down to 3inches+ but when erect, it stands tall and proudly unapologetic at 5inch+

How can I get it to 9inches+? I just recently decided to pursue this goal in life and hope there is someone with a good solution.

Ps I have tried jelking, pulling, twisting, masturbation excessively, cold compress, hot compress, even pounding, folding, stretching to name a few.

OP has an okay gbola, wife and children but because he wants to wow and be spoken of as the master shifter he simply wants a GloriousGbola to be praised to the ends of the earth.
Re: Pains Of A Man With A Small Dick!!! by sisisioge: 7:17pm On May 06, 2022
Ok, so the part where she unintentionally laughed at what she saw got me....aunty is not a naturally nice person fa. In situations like that, the right thing to do is to suddenly misplace the keys to the puzz.zy. I think that is a better response tongue
Re: Pains Of A Man With A Small Dick!!! by GloriousGbola: 7:23pm On May 06, 2022
cayorday89:

OP has an okay gbola, wife and children but because he wants to wow and be spoken of as the master shifter he simply wants a GloriousGbola to be praised to the ends of the earth.

The MasterShifter.

Maybe that will be my next moniker tongue
Re: Pains Of A Man With A Small Dick!!! by cayorday89(m): 7:55pm On May 06, 2022
GloriousGbola:

The MasterShifter.

Maybe that will be my next moniker tongue
As in, way to go boss and when you introduce yourself with your Nairaland monikers, they will wonder at your capability which op is lacking in reality.... I am still missing mejiloyan sef. He just vanished without trace.
Re: Pains Of A Man With A Small Dick!!! by Drillminded: 10:01pm On May 06, 2022
cayorday89:

I am guilty as charged! In fact nah long throat dey worry me. But meeeeeen! Kai!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Things You Were Not Told Before You Got Married / What's With Nigerians And Borrowing Money? / Just Lost My Brother To Tragic Accident Yesterday @ Ado Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.