Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ (36808 Views)

Salman Rushdie goes into Hiding After brutal Attack, Loses An Eye And An Arm / Chechen Fighters Who Promised To "Finish Ukraine" Are Leaving After Heavy Losses / 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ by Excuzeme: 8:42pm On May 05, 2022
AldrichAmes:

You have to blame Putin because he’s the one giving them ammunition by being soft. Most of his generals and even Belarus president are tired of his approach.

With Russian firepower, they can end the war in two weeks. But Putin has Ukrainian lineage and he doesn’t want the country destroyed. He’s also doing everything to minimise civilian casualties - even at the expense of the lives of his own troops.

The west already called him Hitler and a war criminal - just bomb the damn country into Stone Age and say Bleep them. But I guess blood is thicker than water and his Ukrainian lineage won’t let him do it.

That said, the Russians are being methodological and very efficient but the pace is too damn slow and that’s basically what’s giving MSM ammunition to run with the propaganda.

Putin might be the most lenient man in Russia right now because even Russians are mad at his approach. If one of the Russian real opposition parties (communist party - not the publicised western puppets that can’t even win a legislative seat in Russia) ever get into power - Russia is going to be a big menace in Europe, lol.

Your assertions are very correct and well explained but even that , has a limit and l think Putin/Russia is reaching that limit very soon.

Russia's initial aim, (not factoring Western Injection of themselves into the fight) was just to roll-in, protect the Dombas regions of ethnic Russians and kill as many as possible, of those Neo-Nazis responsible for killing Ethnic Russians in those areas (Arzov Battalions and other territoria Defenders), destroy Ukrainian Labs that were developing Biological Weapons with American assistance , seize the Nuclear facilities that they were using to "plan and develop" a Nuclear Weapon and then withdraw.

If you notice, Russia sent New Recruits, in the first three weeks of the War and used mostly Tanks
Russia even withdrew from hitting the Capital, Kyiev, any further, after the first three weeks when Turkey mediated and Putin promised he would spare the Capital (and He has kept his word) but the Ukrainians are boasting they drove Russia out of Kyiev..

But with NATO weapons and Support, the dynamics of the War is no longer the same and Russia has to adjust its objective as well.

Now, it is Precise, Hypersonic Missiles all the way, targeting and destroying any weapons that crosses the Ukrainian border.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ by Toktee(m): 8:53pm On May 05, 2022
Igbofam:

Are you confused? Kadyrov? Who has ever announced Kadyrov as dead?
His brain is no longer in the right socket.
Re: Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ by AldrichAmes: 9:35pm On May 05, 2022
sapientia:

Did you just say that Russia will level Ukraine in a week without breaking a sweat?

When I got there, I became convinced you know nothing about war

Lol, just one strategic nuclear bomb (those aren’t as bad as nuclear bombs) each in Kiev, Lviv and Odessa and Ukraine will fold like a piece of paper. Hence NATO has been crying about the use of strategic nuclear bomb since the first.

And they don’t even need to go to that extreme. If they had half of battle-ready troops (they currently only using 15% of their active military personnel - Russia has 1million active military personnel and almost 2.5million reservists) and use their modern fighter jets and bombers from day1 - Ukraine would’ve folded within the first week.

There’s a reason why Putin want to keep it as “special military operation” without escalating it because he wants the country intact with minimal civilian casualties.

I know you’re one of these brainwashed western imperialist lovers. But there’s a reason why western military experts keep guessing Russia’s intentions wrong throughout this war. They claimed the “3 days Russian victory” nonsense, “Kiev will fall in a week” crap” and “May 9” nonsense. They know Russia’s capabilities and are still shocked Putin isn’t going as hard as they know Russia can if he wants.

1 Like

Re: Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ by peculiar2233: 9:35pm On May 05, 2022
rottennaija:

How many times have this guy been announced to have died?
Maybe ur ancestors will be in best position to give u answer to that grin
Re: Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ by sapientia(m): 9:39pm On May 05, 2022
AldrichAmes:

[s]Lol, just one strategic nuclear bomb (those aren’t as bad as nuclear bombs) each in Kiev, Lviv and Odessa and Ukraine will fold like a piece of paper. Hence NATO has been crying about the use of strategic nuclear bomb since the first.

And they don’t even need to go to that extreme. If they had half of battle-ready troops (they currently only using 15% of their active military personnel - Russia has 1million active military personnel and almost 2.5million reservists) and use their modern fighter jets and bombers from day1 - Ukraine would’ve folded within the first week.

There’s a reason why Putin want to keep it as “special military operation” without escalating it because he wants the country intact with minimal civilian casualties.

I know you’re one of these brainwashed western imperialist lovers. But there’s a reason why western military experts keep guessing Russia’s intentions wrong throughout this war. They claimed the “3 days Russian victory” nonsense, “Kiev will fall in a week” crap” and “May 9” nonsense. They know Russia’s capabilities and are still shocked Putin isn’t going as hard as they know Russia can if he wants[/s].

I don’t read trash to protect my mental health
Re: Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ by AldrichAmes: 10:06pm On May 05, 2022
Excuzeme:

Your assertions are very correct and well explained but even that , has a limit and l think Putin/Russia is reaching that limit very soon.

Russia's initial aim, (not factoring Western Injection of themselves into the fight) was just to roll-in, protect the Dombas regions of ethnic Russians and kill as many as possible, of those Neo-Nazis responsible for killing Ethnic Russians in those areas (Arzov Battalions and other territoria Defenders), destroy Ukrainian Labs that were developing Biological Weapons with American assistance , seize the Nuclear facilities that they were using to "plan and develop" a Nuclear Weapon and then withdraw.

If you notice, Russia sent New Recruits, in the first three weeks of the War and used mostly Tanks
Russia even withdrew from hitting the Capital, Kyiev, any further, after the first three weeks when Turkey mediated and Putin promised he would spare the Capital (and He has kept his word) but the Ukrainians are boasting they drove Russia out of Kyiev..

But with NATO weapons and Support, the dynamics of the War is no longer the same and Russia has to adjust its objective as well.

Now, it is Precise, Hypersonic Missiles all the way, targeting and destroying any weapons that crosses the Ukrainian border.
undecided

I agree with your sentiments especially the withdrawal from Kiev. They had an agreement in Turkey and Ukraine has renegaded on the agreement. I think the initial mistake is because didn’t want the war and he’s not really interested in killing people most Russians share heritage with. Hence he keeps talking about Russians and Ukrainians are one. If you understand the history of Russian civilisation - it has always been Kiev-Rus and Russian civilisation was birthed in Kiev. So the ties will always be there and Russians generally are emotionally about Ukraine (minus the western part which was historically Polish).

I think Russians miscalculated on the influence western countries had on Ukraine especially the western part and a lot of the leaders. And the suicidal resolve they had in being cannon fodder until the last man - for western interests. I think that’s why Ukrainians are so rude and disrespectful even when asking for military support from European countries. They’re a vessel of US/UK deep state.

Putin just wanted to blitz them as soon as it became obvious that they’re about to invade Donbass within a month and make them surrender and implement the Minsk agreement. Hence a lot of the forces that invade on Feb. 24 were conscripts and the orders they had were to keep marching without worrying about logistics. Those guys just marched like they’re in training through long roads into ambushes but they fought gallantly until they regrouped. And that’s what gave the propaganda machine ammunition.

However, since things have changed in the last one month - there has been no ammunition for propaganda. And Ukrainian forces in east have turned into a meat grinder. Russians are just killing them in their hundreds daily (pictures and videos are all over telegram).

I I think everything is set for Putin to escalate with how Ukraine renegaded on the Kiev agreement but I don’t think Putin has escalated the way he ought to. Even Dugin who’s one of the trusted brains Putin listens to has been publicly saying for over a month now that Ukrainians are long gone and that Putin needs to escalate. However, Putin has refused to. They have more than enough active troops to double the number of troops in Ukraine and move faster without affecting any other region within Russia. Heck, they can deploy 500k troops from the 1million active ones and replace them with 500k amongst the 2.5million reservists. Then increase the firepower.

But I still think he’ll escalate more once they clean up Donbass. Taking Odessa would require a lot more troops due to how fortified it’s and all the tunnels there. And he needs to take Odessa to save Transnistria. I know Russia has tens of thousands of sleeper cells in Odessa because it might be the most pro-Soviet area in Ukraine since it’s the stronghold of Ukrainian communist party. But holding Donbass and Kherson whilst invading Odessa would require more than 150k troops. The landmass Russia currently hold in Ukraine is the size of the U.K. - so they need more boots on the ground.

1 Like

Re: Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ by AldrichAmes: 10:09pm On May 05, 2022
sapientia:

I don’t read trash to protect my mental health

Lol, a mental midget with brain fart talking about mental health.

You’ve got no brain, you porch monkey.

1 Like

Re: Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ by texazzpete(m): 10:39pm On May 05, 2022
rottennaija:

How many times have this guy been announced to have died?

He has never been announced dead.

You people lie unprovoked.

Excuzeme:

undecided

Ah yes. The old, illogical claim that Putin is ‘holding back’.

The rest of your claims are fairy tales. One wonders how someone like you who seems reasonably well educated can be so gullible.

Imagine claiming Russia withdrew from Kyiv on an imaginary pledge to Erdogan. Kai.

1 Like

Re: Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ by TobiAbuja: 11:53pm On May 05, 2022
Anyone remember the video where Kadyrov pretended to be on the front line but was actually in a Chechen petrol station? grin the man is a fraudulent coward.

Slava Ukraina.

Re: Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ by calcal: 12:31am On May 06, 2022
Chechens are defending their country, they know why they are dying.

For example:

In Chechen:

Free schools to University education with stipends

Free health care

Free housing for all those fighters with no bills

Free women, can marry 4 and have many children, the government is paying them.

if you have all the above then it is okay to die for the country.

Even the nomerica servicemen can't enjoy the above.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ by favourosky123(m): 2:45am On May 06, 2022
Igbofam:
Chechen troops in Ukraine loyal to Ramzan Kadyrov have claimed a reputation for being the most brutal in Putin’s war, but a new report says they’re actually suffering major losses and going to great lengths to cover them up.

According to an investigation by Russia’s independent news outlet IStories, the official figure of 13 Chechen soldiers killed in Ukraine is a major undercount; a source in the Chechen Health Ministry tells the outlet the true death toll of the so-called Kadyrovtsy at least matches that of the Dagestani [/b]troops killed in Ukraine, which totals 123.

[b]A source involved in sending the bodies of Chechen fighters back home told IStories the Chechen battalions are incurring injuries and deaths every single day.

One would never know that from looking at the social media chronicles of Kadyrov, who has sought to cultivate an image of Chechen troops as both fearsome fighters and compassionate rescuers, with images and videos shared to Telegram and the social networking site VK that often seem blatantly staged, showing troops being greeted with open arms by elderly villagers and firing weapons at invisible targets.

Kadyrov’s troops have also been accused of some of the most heinous war crimes in Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, with many survivors of the Bucha massacre identifying the soldiers who indiscriminately murdered and tortured civilians as members of Chechen battalions.

But the PR campaign by Kadyrov has at times backfired in spectacular fashion, such as when the strongman leader appeared in a video in mid-March purportedly being briefed by his men in a basement in the Kyiv region, only for Ukrainian journalists to use phone data to prove that he was actually in Belarus, followed by even the Kremlin and a source in the Chechen government confirming he was not, in fact, in Kyiv. Or the now notorious photo of Kadyrov supposedly on his knees praying in Ukraine—in front of a gas station owned by a company with no presence in the country.

Ukraine’s Security Service said at the time that the “clown and coward” Kadyrov was just trying to scare Ukrainian troops by suggesting he had come to join the war.

Behind the scenes, Kadyrov’s image campaign is said to have masked his own dysfunction, such as when he reportedly threw a hissyfit over Russia’s decision to retreat from Kyiv. When Russia’s Defense Ministry decided mid-March to pull troops back from the region after an unsuccessful bid to seize the capital, Kadyrov lashed out, fuming that his men were too prestigious to be moved to Mariupol, according to IStories. He is said to have butted heads with both the leadership of Russia’s Defense Ministry and the National Guard, getting back at them by ordering his men return to Chechnya to get some “rest,” sources told the news outlet.

And in his latest attempt to flaunt Chechen military prowess on social media, Kadyrov proudly declared Thursday that his men had “liberated” the village of Svetlichnoye in the Luhansk region—a village that had already been under the control of Russian proxies in the Luhansk People’s Republic since 2014.

https://news.yahoo.com/chechen-leader-brutal-fighters-getting-152246620.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=tw&tsrc=twtr
Na everyday dem dey die and dem Neva finish. B like sey they get more than 1 battalion of leaders �

1 Like

Re: Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ by Excuzeme: 5:26am On May 06, 2022
GENERAL NOTICE.

Please, l will appreciate if WE dont respond in-kind, with insult[/b]s, to anyone.
[b]We are here to just share OPINIONS and every one has "an opinion" and it is everyone's entitlement.

I understand that a lot of the NATO/EU/American supporters are prone to abusing others and name-calling because they think everyone has to fall-in-line with their opinion but it does not work that way.
We can just marshal our opinions as we did before, ignore the insults or ignore the insulting-person totally.

I've always said that anyone with anything meaningful to say, will not resort to insults, Maturity, Good Home-training, Good Education, etc, will not allow us to insult anyone on this thread, we are neither Europeans nor Russians, nor Americans, we are just expressing our mind and that should not degenerate into insults.

Please, let us be cordial in expressing ourselves, it takes nothing away from our position or opinion.
Thank you, everyone.

NB: I will keep this reminder and post it on similar threads,

2 Likes

Re: Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ by Excuzeme: 5:32am On May 06, 2022
texazzpete:

He has never been announced dead.

You people lie unprovoked.

Ah yes. The old, illogical claim that Putin is ‘holding back’.

The rest of your claims are fairy tales. One wonders how someone like you who seems reasonably well educated can be so gullible

Imagine claiming Russia withdrew from Kyiv on an imaginary pledge to Erdogan. Kai.

You dont need to use all those insulting phrases, just to make your point!
I will even understand you better, without those insults because they "distract" attention from what you are trying to say!.

I will let it slide, since all you did was insult, there is nothing there for me to respond to.
Till next time. undecided undecided

BTY, it is a FACT, Russia agreed to withdraw from Kyiev, as a sign of good will to President Erdogan of Turkey.
Before then, Russia was bombarding Kyiev and all embassies (who are just returning now) have to be closed and their staff left.
If you need to be directed to credible references on my position, just ask politely, no need to insult.

1 Like

Re: Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ by texazzpete(m): 6:19am On May 06, 2022
Excuzeme:

You dont need to use all those insulting phrases, just to make your point!
I will even understand you better, without those insults because they "distract" attention from what you are trying to say!.

I will let it slide, since all you did was insult, there is nothing there for me to respond to.
Till next time. undecided undecided

BTY, it is a FACT, Russia agreed to withdraw from Kyiev, as a sign of good will to President Erdogan of Turkey.
Before then, Russia was bombarding Kyiev and all embassies (who are just returning now) have to be closed and their staff left.
If you need to be directed to credible references on my position, just ask politely, no need to insult.

Provide a single shred of evidence to support your ‘fact’.

Because Russia’s attempt to encircle Kyiv failed completely, and they were taking heavy casualties. It became clear that they would NOT be able to take the city.

The criminals pulled back because they went for more limited goals than the regime change they wanted.

All their pre-war plans for Kyiv called for a quick decapitation attack. As soon as that failed, they were getting slaughtered.

But kindly provide your source for your outlandish claims grin

1 Like

Re: Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ by slowice(m): 6:32am On May 06, 2022
Excuzeme:

Based on all the information we have in open space, based on the amount of weapons and cash, the Americans are spending on thsi War, based on the actions of the 28 Countries of the European Union, based on what the American "Chief of War", Loyd Austin said about two weeks ago (Our aim is to weaken Russia to the point that it cannot fight any country), based on $33Billion (American) and GBP 365M (British) used to buy weapons for Ukraine to keep the fight on, etc..

Do you actually still believe that this War is between Russia and Ukraine and that Russia just underestimated the Power of Ukraine? grin
Bros, fear God o!
grin grin

Russia at first didn't expect reasonable resistance from Ukraine but if they were half as smart as they claimed, they should have known that America won't just sit still and let them devour Ukraine.
Re: Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ by Elsueno: 6:32am On May 06, 2022
Igbofam:

Are you confused? Kadyrov? Who has ever announced Kadyrov as dead?

Which is it?
first u guys said they were wiped out near kiev including the "fearsome" general magomed..He comes back from the dead with his men & proved otherwise.

Then u said they ran away from kiev after suffering overwhelming casualties from bayaktar of heroic Ukraine army..Now u are saying they were FORCED TO retreat from kiev which even let to a disagreement with Russia MOD.

Even the almost thousand Ukraine claimed to have killed is now down to 123 grin

By the way, dude, we are STILL WAITING FOR UR SO CALLED NEW FORM OF ENERGY U CLAIM, UR western overloads have contracted to u because they would drop Russian oil in two months due to thier new tech grin.... Maybe they need a few more weeks.. lmao grin grin
Re: Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ by remi1444: 7:20am On May 06, 2022
GloriousGbola:
the putin effect - he has used corruption to turn the hardened dgaf chechens of the 90s to instagram warriors
Hello GloriousGbola, how I get rid of the incessant updates from Windows, I want to restrict it totally… any fix for that?
Re: Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ by ackifemmy(m): 10:12am On May 06, 2022
For landed properties at very reasonable prices in Abeokuta Ogun State.

- Great Security
- Decent phcn power (at least 10 hours daily)
- Nearness to social facilities like shopping malls, supermarkets, nice relaxation spots etc
- Non-swampy or prone to flooding.
- No hold up and peaceful city .
- Few minutes drive from Lagos State.
- Perfect documents etc call us at.
BESTLINK ESTATE FIRM 2347034838185 23408159064121

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Venezuelan Bolivar - What Can It Buy You? / Shinzo Abe Has Died After Being Shot / Uganda Risks Losing Only International Airport Over Chinese Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.