Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ (36765 Views)

Salman Rushdie goes into Hiding After brutal Attack, Loses An Eye And An Arm / Chechen Fighters Who Promised To "Finish Ukraine" Are Leaving After Heavy Losses / 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ by YoruEnglish(m): 6:27pm On May 05, 2022
Yeye people.
Re: Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ by treatise: 6:28pm On May 05, 2022
dust144:
One country is gone!

Re: Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ by GiftCardTrade1: 6:29pm On May 05, 2022
Which News outlet do we believe now
Re: Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ by nomenclature(m): 6:29pm On May 05, 2022
Faber:
grin

This war fit last for a decade...at least something to keep war monger Russia busy untill they get sense and pull out. Sending the Russians off the gates of Kyiv is a victory on its own.
Zelensky na man you be.
Incase you don't know Zelensky means "green" Green means life. So Ukraine is green and will survive.

Na that green colour wey dey 9ja flag still dey keep this Zoo alive

This is the same blacks that chains were put on their neck by the west they are defending .
I pity Black man

1 Like

Re: Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ by Ekugbeh(m): 6:30pm On May 05, 2022
A new report yen yen.
Re: Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ by chopnaira: 6:31pm On May 05, 2022
That's good news
Re: Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 05, 2022
Igbofam:

Are you confused? Kadyrov? Who has ever announced Kadyrov as dead?
Don’t mind them. They love to invent their own realities.
Re: Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ by jrusky(m): 6:34pm On May 05, 2022
God1000:
It's good for them, they underestimated Ukrainians, they thought they could just smother them without resistance.

Ukrainians aren't Afghans that surrendered to Taliban without a fight, they are determined to defend their sovereignty, it's a fight for freedom

Yes bro despite I'm a moscovite but on this I stand solidly behind Ukrain anyday anytime.

It's not done and babaric to just wake up and invade a country that has done no wrong, it's not done.

Russia go die finish in this battle dem neva see anything yet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ by Seventhheaven: 6:35pm On May 05, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
I've checked. Because of this news,my BnB wallet increased by 1000 BnB

Nice one....
Re: Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ by nijanigga: 6:36pm On May 05, 2022
Oops our Igbos will say it's western propaganda.
Re: Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ by ken045501: 6:36pm On May 05, 2022
This guy weed no good for your brain . You Dey talk off point
Re: Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ by favinvest: 6:36pm On May 05, 2022
21st century warfare.. its not he that have biggest military might or started attacking first that wins oo..

Ask the US when they attacked Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan etc..

Now also ask Russia, with the current war in ukraine...

Guerrilla warfare plus determination can bring down the worlds best armies..
Re: Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ by ensamy(m): 6:37pm On May 05, 2022
They didn't know Ukrainian fighters are U.S military in disguise inside the body of Ukrainian soldiers angry cool
Re: Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ by ken045501: 6:38pm On May 05, 2022
Give us scores abeg
Re: Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ by UncommonLogic: 6:39pm On May 05, 2022
Freshfish4:
I'm tired of all these death toll propaganda.
Propaganda everywhere.
Re: Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ by Harvigh(m): 6:40pm On May 05, 2022
My thoughts exactly.
These their silly propaganda is so annoying.
Neddstark:
And Ukrainian soldiers are not getting killed. Infact less than 500 are dead from the Ukranian army grin grin grin grin
Re: Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ by IgOga(m): 6:40pm On May 05, 2022
CryptoClub2018:
The number of Russian fighters killed in Ukraine is under reported to be honest.
Putin is losing a lot of fighters in this senseless war.
Putin is gradually dying too anyway

Is under reported how? Have you ever heard the number of Ukrainian soldiers and foreigners dying or captured.....last I heard a Canadian general was captured when he tried to disguise as civilian evacuating Azovstal plant.....I see hundreds of dead Ukrainian soldiers pictures everyday on telegram.....but that doesn't exist in the msm cos the sheeple might wake up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ by AldrichAmes: 6:41pm On May 05, 2022
cheesy cheesy

This Igbosam monkey of a guy creates nothing but fake news propaganda threads.

Two days ago it was lies about Chechnyans and Burystans (Asian Russians from Mongolia) killing one another. Once that was dismissed as false/fake news. It’s another fake news about Chechnyans getting, lol.

Apart from Chechnyan special forces who intertwined with the general Russian special forces and are fighting on the frontline - most of the Chechen forces aren’t even fighting on the frontline. Most of their job is mop-up operations. So how are they getting killed? Chechnyans have the least casualty rate amongst the conglomerate of Russian forces in Ukraine. The DPR separatist militants have the highest casualty rate but still very low compared to other Ukrainians because they’re on the frontline and it’s their region and they know the terrain.

Funny how all the Chechens they claimed are dead have all reappeared in videos. Their “Allah Akbar” shout must be giving them 9 lives. cheesy

I doubt Chechens have lost up to 100 fighters since the war started. If they’re losing that many fighters, most of them won’t be eager to go fight in Ukraine like they’re. Especially since they’re the only ones rotating troops every month to give their forces the needed experience in warfare.

You don’t get high casualty if you’re not fighting on the frontline, lol. Silly thread created by an airhead who has zero clue about how the military works.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ by jcross19: 6:43pm On May 05, 2022
rottennaija:

How many times have this guy been announced to have died?
why is it that only Russian soldiers are reportedly been killed every time? Western media are not helping at all.. At the end of this war the truth shall emanates ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ by Yankee101: 6:52pm On May 05, 2022
Very very good
Re: Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ by CryptoClub2018: 6:54pm On May 05, 2022
IgOga:

Is under reported how? Have you ever heard the number of Ukrainian soldiers and foreigners dying or captured.....last I heard a Canadian general was captured when he tried to disguise as civilian evacuating Azovstal plant.....I see hundreds of dead Ukrainian soldiers pictures everyday on telegram.....but that doesn't exist in the msm cos the sheeple might wake up

Simple english una no go understand but you go dey claim sophistication. Where is my comment did I say Ukrainian soldiers or foreign fighters aren't dying?
I only talked about Russian army in my own context. Olodo
Re: Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ by Igbofam: 6:54pm On May 05, 2022
AldrichAmes:
cheesy cheesy

This Igbosam monkey of a guy creates nothing but fake news propaganda threads.

Two days ago it was lies about Chechnyans and Burystans (Asian Russians from Mongolia) killing one another. Once that was dismissed as false/fake news. It’s another fake news about Chechnyans getting, lol.

Apart from Chechnyan special forces who intertwined with the general Russian special forces and are fighting on the frontline - most of the Chechen forces aren’t even fighting on the frontline. Most of their job is mop-up operations. So how are they getting killed? Chechnyans have the least casualty rate amongst the conglomerate of Russian forces in Ukraine. The DPR separatist militants have the highest casualty rate but still very low compared to other Ukrainians because they’re on the frontline and it’s their region and they know the terrain.

Funny how all the Chechens they claimed are dead have all reappeared in videos. Their “Allah Akbar” shout must be giving them 9 lives. cheesy

I doubt Chechens have lost up to 100 fighters since the war started. If they’re losing that many fighters, most of them won’t be eager to go fight in Ukraine like they’re. Especially since they’re the only ones rotating troops every month to give their forces the needed experience in warfare.

You don’t get high casualty if you’re not fighting on the frontline, lol. Silly thread created by an airhead who has zero clue about how the military works.

You are a generational monkey
Re: Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ by AldrichAmes: 6:57pm On May 05, 2022
jcross19:
why is it that only Russian soldiers are reportedly been killed every time? Western media are not helping at all.. At the end of this war the truth shall emanates ...

You have to blame Putin because he’s the one giving them ammunition by being soft. Most of his generals and even Belarus president are tired of his approach.

With Russian firepower, they can end the war in two weeks. But Putin has Ukrainian lineage and he doesn’t want the country destroyed. He’s also doing everything to minimise civilian casualties - even at the expense of the lives of his own troops.

The west already called him Hitler and a war criminal - just bomb the damn country into Stone Age and say Bleep them. But I guess blood is thicker than water and his Ukrainian lineage won’t let him do it.

That said, the Russians are being methodological and very efficient but the pace is too damn slow and that’s basically what’s giving MSM ammunition to run with the propaganda.

Putin might be the most lenient man in Russia right now because even Russians are mad at his approach. If one of the Russian real opposition parties (communist party - not the publicised western puppets that can’t even win a legislative seat in Russia) ever get into power - Russia is going to be a big menace in Europe, lol.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ by AldrichAmes: 6:59pm On May 05, 2022
Igbofam:

You are a generational monkey

Big bush monkey, lol

You have no brain, yo.

IQ of a room temperature having monkey.

2 Likes

Re: Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ by iyke2frankeze: 7:00pm On May 05, 2022
So the whole noise is that they actually lost 123 instead of 13 fighters? How many Ukrainian and volunteer foreign fighters have they killed?

1 Like

Re: Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ by kenx1(m): 7:02pm On May 05, 2022
The western world is aiding the Ukrainians with both the latest military hardware and also military intel, so its going to be a hard battle for both the Russians and chenchens
Re: Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ by shogsman(m): 7:04pm On May 05, 2022
Love the Chechen forces attitude towards civilians,they are protecting them

1 Like

Re: Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ by Demolakay: 7:04pm On May 05, 2022
God1000:
It's good for them, they underestimated Ukrainians, they thought they could just smother them without resistance.

Ukrainians aren't Afghans that surrendered to Taliban without a fight, they are determined to defend their sovereignty, it's a fight for freedom
U mean d same Taliban d USA could nt defeat in 20years? let's c how far Ukraine can go.Only ystaday,more Dan 600 Ukrainian soldiers died in various locations shelled by Russia.Continue to bliv Ukraine can withstand Russia,D weapons from d west dey rely on are getting destroyed by targeted missiles daily.d tin go soon reach home.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ by shogsman(m): 7:06pm On May 05, 2022
Nosayer:

The only thing inside your thick skull is religion and even then, you can't reason logically. When you're faced with a gun, do you ask whether the person facing you is a Muslim or not before you shoot them dead?

Tried to sound intelligent and ended up sounding opposite. Ukraine shouldn't be in existence by now if Russia was all thy claimed to be.

Actually you're the foolish one here,anybot who expect a country with unlimited millitary support from USA and the whole of europe to fall easily is a fool
Re: Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ by Drenimarcus(m): 7:10pm On May 05, 2022
AldrichAmes:

You have to blame Putin because he’s the one giving them ammunition by being soft. Most of his generals and even Belarus president are tired of his approach.

With Russian firepower, they can end the war in two weeks. But Putin has Ukrainian lineage and he doesn’t want the country destroyed. He’s also doing everything to minimise civilian casualties - even at the expense of the lives of his own troops.

The west already called him Hitler and a war criminal - just bomb the damn country into Stone Age and say Bleep them. But I guess blood is thicker than water and his Ukrainian lineage won’t let him do it.

That said, the Russians are being methodological and very efficient but the pace is too damn slow and that’s basically what’s giving MSM ammunition to run with the propaganda.

Putin might be the most lenient man in Russia right now because even Russians are mad at his approach.
If one of the Russian real opposition parties (communist party - not the publicised western puppets that can’t even win a legislative seat in Russia) ever get into power - Russia is going to be a big menace in Europe, lol.

Thank you! I have friends in Russia and they just want the whole Ukraine with exception of the east leveled.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Venezuelan Bolivar - What Can It Buy You? / Aïchatou Boulama Kané: Niger Ambassador To France Says Nobody Can Sack Her / Uganda Risks Losing Only International Airport Over Chinese Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.