Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

A Traveling Agent Called Elizabeth Is On The Run - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Traveling Agent Called Elizabeth Is On The Run (881 Views)

Policeman Who Shot Colleague Dead During Osun Election, On The Run. Photos / Cultists On The Run After Raping Girl Repeatedly During Initiation In Delta. / South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Traveling Agent Called Elizabeth Is On The Run by Ziggylee(m): 6:50pm On May 05, 2022
Good day everyone..Please I need ur help guys.I met this woman through a travel agent platform on Telegram..After she posted about something she can help any of us get US Appointment in March .As we normally do on the platform. I privately chatted her and she comfirm everything to me, I paid 140k 30th December, 2021 and She promised it will be ready in 2week , also she said she has slots for a Belgium visa which was through a paid conference..I sent her 100k twice for two different people as deposit. Time went by amd she stopped picking calls and she eventually blocked me .Pls guys i just need her to pay back my money total is 340k .I will be so grateful if this can be done tru here .
Her name is Elizabeth.
Re: A Traveling Agent Called Elizabeth Is On The Run by mckellenkins: 7:03pm On May 05, 2022
Op didn't u see her mouth like monkey dat swallow FG money years back.

Don't worry God will help u.
Re: A Traveling Agent Called Elizabeth Is On The Run by Neddstark: 7:13pm On May 05, 2022
Thousands of Travel agencies out there, paying rent for their offices so you consult with them. But no, you use one online nobody that you cannot even use police to trace. Better try and report fraud via your bank ao they block her bvn.
Re: A Traveling Agent Called Elizabeth Is On The Run by holluwizzy: 7:21pm On May 05, 2022
Anything travelling agent.

I don comot my hand, they are scammers,one scammed me 800k ran away from home and family and still on the run.

Ziggylee:
Good day everyone..Please I need ur help guys.I met this woman through a travel agent platform on Telegram..After she posted about something she can help any of us get US Appointment in March .As we normally do on the platform. I privately chatted her and she comfirm everything to me, I paid 140k 30th December, 2021 and She promised it will be ready in 2week , also she said she has slots for a Belgium visa which was through a paid conference..I sent her 100k twice for two different people as deposit. Time went by amd she stopped picking calls and she eventually blocked me .Pls guys i just need her to pay back my money total is 340k .I will be so grateful if this can be done tru here . DONT WANT TO INVOLVE POLICE..I PLEDGE TO GIVE AWAY 40K ON THIS PLATFORM.THANK U ALL.
Her name is Elizabeth +2348073980402.
Re: A Traveling Agent Called Elizabeth Is On The Run by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 05, 2022
Ziggylee:
Good day everyone..Please I need ur help guys.I met this woman through a travel agent platform on Telegram..After she posted about something she can help any of us get US Appointment in March .As we normally do on the platform. I privately chatted her and she comfirm everything to me, I paid 140k 30th December, 2021 and She promised it will be ready in 2week , also she said she has slots for a Belgium visa which was through a paid conference..I sent her 100k twice for two different people as deposit. Time went by amd she stopped picking calls and she eventually blocked me .Pls guys i just need her to pay back my money total is 340k .I will be so grateful if this can be done tru here .
Op,what is your name?I want to call her and threaten to get her arrested if she doesn't refund your money back.
I have tag her name as a scammer in truecaller app.
Re: A Traveling Agent Called Elizabeth Is On The Run by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 05, 2022
Speechless
Re: A Traveling Agent Called Elizabeth Is On The Run by Realmi: 9:40pm On May 05, 2022
Ladies don dey lead guys for this scamming game ooo

Well, wat a man can do a woman can do better grin
Re: A Traveling Agent Called Elizabeth Is On The Run by Zolyjagorr(m): 10:12pm On May 05, 2022
Ziggylee:

Are you even sure her real name is Elizabeth?? Lmao! Number go change, name go change, hardluck
Re: A Traveling Agent Called Elizabeth Is On The Run by Ifakiland(m): 11:32pm On May 05, 2022
Only a lazy fool uses travel agent....cos every information on travel is available online on nairaland here sef....but some lazy fool that can't do simple research will rada send someone money to help dem do what they can do for free....

1 Like

Re: A Traveling Agent Called Elizabeth Is On The Run by Ziggylee(m): 6:13am On May 06, 2022
money have been refunded to the owner yesterday....

1 Like

Re: A Traveling Agent Called Elizabeth Is On The Run by Nobody: 10:21am On May 10, 2022
Ziggylee:
money have been refunded to the owner yesterday....
So you have been refunded?Be wise next time.

(1) (Reply)

Akinola Taylor Led Heritage Bank Head Of IT Diverts N49B, Disappears / US Police Release Footage Showing Fatal Shooting Of Pregnant Black Woman / I'm Sorry For My Actions, Anambra Official Who Brutalized GUO Driver Apologises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.