Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,507 members, 7,836,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike (20224 Views)

ASUU Strike: Committee Of Vice-Chancellors Sends Message To FG, Lecturers / FG Warns Vice-Chancellors Against Reopening Universities / Cutest Top Three Vice Chancellors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike by pennywys(m): 7:09am On May 06, 2022
grin
Re: Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike by StrongandMighty: 7:09am On May 06, 2022
Mtcheew
Re: Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike by platinum131(m): 7:11am On May 06, 2022
Buhari and his cohorts have messed up the Educational sector...quite unfortunate.

Nigerians never learn..they deserve the kind of leaders they get....some people are still supporting known crooks and people that want to continue in his legacy to completely destroy Nigeria.
Re: Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike by Nobody: 7:11am On May 06, 2022
Lol.

Your Credit score will determine your qualifications for top government loans and grants. Once you default in paying back on time or not even paying completely, you're automatically having a bad record at the CB. If your credit score has been messed up by those big loan sharks message us to clear your records from the Credit Bureau.
Send us an email: jaydomainservices@gmail.com
Re: Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike by texazzpete(m): 7:12am On May 06, 2022
Reminder to all that VCs are not ASUU members.

And that one of ASUU’s demands is that the government should audit universities.

2 Likes

Re: Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike by Yeancahmie007(m): 7:13am On May 06, 2022
Turkey no get ASUU na ... He cannot come and kill himself for Nigeria sake na.
Re: Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike by Articul8(m): 7:13am On May 06, 2022
Conferences doesn't work like many of you think. Perhaps this has been scheduled since last year. It might be a global conference that few of them will be attending and the conference can't be brought to Nigeria. They might just be mere participants.
Re: Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike by tyav7: 7:14am On May 06, 2022
Office of The Wife of The Vice Chancellor. Chai!!!

1 Like

Re: Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike by Orangedreams: 7:14am On May 06, 2022
Nigeria and her many wahala.
Re: Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 7:14am On May 06, 2022
So wives of vice chancellor's even get association
Re: Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike by HausaIboYoruba: 7:15am On May 06, 2022
What if his wife is richer then him? Post like this piss me off
Re: Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike by ufotunang: 7:15am On May 06, 2022
And the government will say no money to pay ASUU....do you know how much to sponsor vice Chancellor wives of universities in nigeria to turkey for a 5 days conference... flight expenses hotel accommodations expenses....billions of naira will be spent... nigerians and youths, students vote for a competent leader in a new party.....not APC or PDP that are just deceiving you people and bettering their lives and their families...and putting you in poverty hunger, ASUU strike every year... shine your eyes and be wise

1 Like

Re: Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike by Nobody: 7:16am On May 06, 2022
BarrElChapo:

How does it relate to the post ?
you are too dull.
Re: Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike by tradepunter: 7:16am On May 06, 2022
MikeBetty:
Misplaced priority. Well, my vc is a woman, who will go to turkey between her and the husband? Is the husband going to turkey as the wife of vc?

Nigerians una be mad people I swear grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike by ufotunang: 7:18am On May 06, 2022
platinum131:
Buhari and his cohorts have messed up the Educational sector...quite unfortunate.

Nigerians never learn..they deserve the kind of leaders they get....some people are still supporting known crooks and people that want to continue in his legacy to completely destroy Nigeria.
.... It's true nigerians do not learn from their past mistakes.. they still voting in incompetent leader and keep on complaining and suffering... nigerians should be wise this 2023
Re: Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike by PJ123: 7:19am On May 06, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

The sooner we privatise education and only pay grants and sponsorship to only deserving students the better

Civil servants and Politicians are the same, sucking the ordinary masses is all they do

Multiple salaries by lecturers, Jumbo allowance by Politicians, estacode and travel allowance for useless conferences and workshops

This is actually the only solution to Nigeria tertiary education challenges.
Privatize it, provide scholarships to indigent students and let ASUU be engaging the each governing council of their school.

Re: Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike by ceo12: 7:19am On May 06, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

The sooner we privatise education and only pay grants and sponsorship to only deserving students the better

Civil servants and Politicians are the same, sucking the ordinary masses is all they do
Multiple salaries by lecturers, Jumbo allowance by Politicians, estacode and travel allowance for useless conferences and workshops

I need to buy you drink anyhow abeg for this comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike by BarrElChapo(m): 7:20am On May 06, 2022
Bodmum:
you are too dull.

Dolapo
Re: Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike by Tareq1105: 7:23am On May 06, 2022
MikeBetty:
Misplaced priority. Well, my vc is a woman, who will go to turkey between her and the husband? Is the husband going to turkey as the wife of vc?

The husband would go bcoz the invitation says Spouses of VCs.
Re: Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:23am On May 06, 2022
It is not only APC & the president that's doing us, we are also doing ourselves in this country!
Re: Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike by Charlex23(m): 7:24am On May 06, 2022
MikeBetty:
Do u school @ futo?
Re: Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike by Olayis: 7:24am On May 06, 2022
They cant do the meeting here in Nigeria, The money they want ti speed will be focused on something else
Re: Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike by Elidrisy20: 7:25am On May 06, 2022
So because ASUU is on strike,they should not travel again?
Re: Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike by Baloranking(m): 7:26am On May 06, 2022
A bad headline can change the appearance of a story.

People criticising without reading. Smh
Re: Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike by SammyDaniel(m): 7:29am On May 06, 2022
it is a pity this Apc government progress. i wish the youth and everyone can learn from this wickedness. empty promises. for two months ASUU has been on strike why Apc government are busy selling form for 100million naira chaii. Apc will never rule Nigerian again
Re: Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:30am On May 06, 2022
Dontleaveme:
So unfortunate where we find ourselves as Nigerian masses.
Quite fortunate
Re: Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike by zinaunreal(m): 7:31am On May 06, 2022
ASUU is becoming a nuisance to students
Re: Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike by larryUG(m): 7:33am On May 06, 2022
You can imagine. Even wives of male VCs have association. Police officers wives ass., army officers wives ass., this that wives association. I wonder if there is anything like Female VC husbands association. This is funny.
So being a VC's wife is now an office that they can come together to plan Turket trip
Re: Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike by MikeBetty(m): 7:34am On May 06, 2022
Tareq1105:

The husband would go bcoz the invitation says Spouses of VCs.
Sorry sir/ma, i read wives not spouses
Re: Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike by Xj2020: 7:34am On May 06, 2022
Very true � %
Theknowledge:
The major cause of Nigeria's underdevelopment and stagnancy as a nation it's not lack of competent hands or capacity it's is GREED.

The GREED in the South Eastern part of Nigeria is more heightened than in any other part of Nigeria, I pity the region!

Lecturers are suffering, those people need help- the job has nothing to offer except the ego and big name it comes with- especially the ones in the Federal Government Institutions. Where selling of handouts and text book is prohibited!

My brother has a 12 years work experience with a PhD working as a lecturer and his take is N171,000.

From this money he is expected to
1. Take care of his family and his 2 kids considering the high rise in inflation

2. Publish articles or perish in reputable journals that they charge in $$$

3. Be a man

4. Teach undergraduate and post graduate students and mark their scripts in most classes the minimum amount of student is 250

5. His car is always breaking down lol.

6. Most professors earn less than N400k

Imagine somebody way don starve for about 20 years to be professor, play politics, lick people's butt holes and the rest come be VC you expect them make them no loot generational wealth and flex their wife.

Being a Nigerian police is way more lucrative than being a lecturer in Nigeria, in my opinion!

The legitimate ones they SUFFER cheesy cheesy

Re: Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike by Brushstrokes20: 7:37am On May 06, 2022
Pathetic bunch of self serving scums!
Nig urgently needs a SANE AND SOUND LEADER! undecided
Re: Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike by MikeBetty(m): 7:38am On May 06, 2022
tradepunter:

Nigerians una be mad people I swear grin grin grin grin cheesy
i think you are the mad person here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander Convocating At University Of Ibadan Today (pics) / I Have Been Posted To A Remote Village To Teach ..help / Project Topics In Land Surveying And Geoinformatics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.