Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike (20221 Views)

ASUU Strike: Committee Of Vice-Chancellors Sends Message To FG, Lecturers / FG Warns Vice-Chancellors Against Reopening Universities / Cutest Top Three Vice Chancellors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike by Khaysee: 7:38am On May 06, 2022
So they can't go to ekiti or calabar or abuja or imo for conference

All the school fees they are collecting they cant account for it
Re: Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike by tradepunter: 7:41am On May 06, 2022
MikeBetty:
i think you are the mad person here.

I just found your post funny thus my response... Didn't know you were sensitive undecided undecided
Re: Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike by MrBONE2(m): 7:44am On May 06, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

The sooner we privatise education and only pay grants and sponsorship to only deserving students the better

Civil servants and Politicians are the same, sucking the ordinary masses is all they do

Multiple salaries by lecturers, Jumbo allowance by Politicians, estacode and travel allowance for useless conferences and workshops

grin
Re: Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike by MikeBetty(m): 7:48am On May 06, 2022
tradepunter:

I just found your post funny thus my response... Didn't know you were sensitive undecided undecided
Sincerely sorry dear.
Re: Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike by Ferdinandu(m): 7:55am On May 06, 2022
Which one be vice chancellor's wives association bikonu
Re: Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike by Canvass: 8:36am On May 06, 2022
MikeBetty:
Misplaced priority. Well, my vc is a woman, who will go to turkey between her and the husband? Is the husband going to turkey as the wife of vc?

Lol. Exactly! There are a few male spouses to some female V.Cs. They should just pay and go to Turkiye to keep the over-fifty women company for almost a most. I'm almost sure things won't remain the same after the trip.

1 Like

Re: Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike by ghboy83: 8:43am On May 06, 2022
Lord have mercy. cry
Re: Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike by themanderon: 8:46am On May 06, 2022
I wonder what's going to be their agenda for the meeting, abi na sight seeing them wan go do ni?
Re: Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike by scanado(m): 8:54am On May 06, 2022
Warlord12:

https://punchng.com/vice-chancellors-wives-plan-turkey-trip-amid-ASUU-strike/?amp

Please what relevance do the wives of Vice Chancellors have?
Re: Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike by Sermwell(m): 9:01am On May 06, 2022
LibertyRep:
This ridiculous thing that the politician started has crept into the universities.

Bia, what if the Vice Chancellor is polygamous?

Oh I get, the first lady will go for the event.
No. The right question is what if the VC is a woman?
Re: Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike by Chicky34: 9:17am On May 06, 2022
���
Sew dragging

MikeBetty:
Misplaced priority. Well, my vc is a woman, who will go to turkey between her and the husband? Is the husband going to turkey as the wife of vc?
Re: Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike by TemmyT002(m): 9:22am On May 06, 2022
Very funny.
Instead of them to come out and protest against ASUU strike.
Re: Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike by youngreezy(m): 11:28am On May 06, 2022
MikeBetty:
florence obi the wicked step mother? shocked
Re: Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike by Hohaiiiode(m): 12:41pm On May 06, 2022
Vice chancellor’s wives, everything sha will have association in Nigeria, when you met head of institutions outside Nigeria you will think they are not normal with the way things are done in Nigeria.
Re: Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike by Papichulostunne(m): 1:29pm On May 06, 2022
Warlord12:

https://punchng.com/vice-chancellors-wives-plan-turkey-trip-amid-ASUU-strike/?amp

What if the VC is a Woman.. guess the Husband (spouse) will go also
Re: Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike by MikeBetty(m): 2:43pm On May 06, 2022
youngreezy:
florence obi the wicked step mother? shocked
No
Re: Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike by uche393: 3:24pm On May 06, 2022
there is nothing wrong in it, since it's the government that has to settle ASUU.
Re: Vice Chancellors’ Wives Plan Turkey Trip Amid ASUU Strike by Fuckyoumod: 5:50pm On May 06, 2022
Theknowledge:
The major cause of Nigeria's underdevelopment and stagnancy as a nation it's not lack of competent hands or capacity it's is GREED.

The GREED in the South Eastern part of Nigeria is more heightened than in any other part of Nigeria, I pity the region!

Lecturers are suffering, those people need help- the job has nothing to offer except the ego and big name it comes with- especially the ones in the Federal Government Institutions. Where selling of handouts and text book is prohibited!

My brother has a 12 years work experience with a PhD working as a lecturer and his take is N171,000.

From this money he is expected to
1. Take care of his family and his 2 kids considering the high rise in inflation

2. Publish articles or perish in reputable journals that they charge in $$$

3. Be a man

4. Teach undergraduate and post graduate students and mark their scripts in most classes the minimum amount of student is 250

5. His car is always breaking down lol.

6. Most professors earn less than N400k

Imagine somebody way don starve for about 20 years to be professor, play politics, lick people's butt holes and the rest come be VC you expect them make them no loot generational wealth and flex their wife.

Being a Nigerian police is way more lucrative than being a lecturer in Nigeria, in my opinion!

The legitimate ones they SUFFER cheesy cheesy

Oga go and sleep!

To hell with those useless titles PhD, Professor. Etc. What impact and breakthrough have they made for the Nigerian society?

Other than, crimes, extorting students, victimizing and lording over students, some are gods in their various departments. While some don't even attend classes, they prefer running their businesses. This all they do with their titles.

See you lots must get it clear, ASUU don't owner our Universities, they are just employees of the Federal Government. Like every other institution and parastatal owned by FG. ASUU can not tell it's employer how much ASUU must be paid, ASUU can not tell it's employer how it must be paid.
FG is using IPPIS for it's employees. But Only ASUU is insisting on using its own medium of payment (UTTAS). This impunity must stop!

If you think you are a prof. And your pay is too small, please resign and put your knowledge to good use in other areas simple.

Stop derailing and frustrating our children every year with your useless and unrealistic demands. ASUU is currently over doing.
My sympathy for this useless ASUU is gone!

Buhari should start sacking them, this is Nigeria nothing will happen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South African Law Graduate & His Great Grandmum Who Sponsored His Education / Ayo Adekunle Ajala's Father Challenges Suicide Theory In His Death In Kebbi / A Nairalander Convocating At University Of Ibadan Today (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.