Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Viral Video Of Russian Soldiers Dancing & Jubilating On The Battlefront (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Viral Video Of Russian Soldiers Dancing & Jubilating On The Battlefront (Pics) (55007 Views)

Ethiopia’s PM, Abiy Ahmed Has Gone To The Battlefront: State-Affiliated Media / Taliban Soldiers Dancing To Drake's Song After Taking Over A Local Club (Video) / Robert Mugabe Jubilating After His Election In 1980 (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viral Video Of Russian Soldiers Dancing & Jubilating On The Battlefront (Pics) by Farid24224(m): 9:08pm On May 05, 2022
jazon:

160k soldiers invaded Iraq and took control of the government. The rest came at the end of active fighting. No be the same thing.

What did they come to do??

Prepare a feast??!
Re: Viral Video Of Russian Soldiers Dancing & Jubilating On The Battlefront (Pics) by Farid24224(m): 9:09pm On May 05, 2022
AntiTerrorists:
other difference is that the russian soldiers don't chant alla akbar before killing ukrainians...just like bandits and boko haram do here

Terrorists aren't based on religion only..Go and know the actual meaning of terrorism..
Re: Viral Video Of Russian Soldiers Dancing & Jubilating On The Battlefront (Pics) by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 05, 2022
Farid24224:

Terrorists aren't based on religion only..Go and know the actual meaning of terrorism..
I know it is not by religion...but why your brothers come Carry am for head ?

Because of five virgins ?

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of Russian Soldiers Dancing & Jubilating On The Battlefront (Pics) by almarthins(m): 9:11pm On May 05, 2022
Farid24224:

The great grin gigantic US army wey no dey lose for war in Hollywood fought with fighters wey dey wear slippers and carry AK-47 for months.... grin grin

I know they loss wars, history attest to it. Film n reality no be d same. shocked
Re: Viral Video Of Russian Soldiers Dancing & Jubilating On The Battlefront (Pics) by mctech(m): 9:12pm On May 05, 2022
Dancing over people's blood.

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of Russian Soldiers Dancing & Jubilating On The Battlefront (Pics) by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 05, 2022
sapientia:
Old video

Not battlefront

Not Russians

Please educate the dummies on this forum who don't even listen to the news not to speak of reading a book

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of Russian Soldiers Dancing & Jubilating On The Battlefront (Pics) by Farid24224(m): 9:17pm On May 05, 2022
almarthins:

I know they loss wars, history attest to it. Film n reality no be d same. shocked

That's why I said the US are the ones that show off the most...
Re: Viral Video Of Russian Soldiers Dancing & Jubilating On The Battlefront (Pics) by Chicastle: 9:18pm On May 05, 2022
Pierocash:
Why are they dancing,but Ukraine is winning nah according to United Snake of Amelika asslikers

It is not by asslicking any grown man knows that the United States �� is way bigger than any country on earth unless you are a child that’s still growing go and read their history and understand why they are great.. you dare never compare Russia with USA because of ordinary gun or useless nuclear weapons that even they the USA had left behind

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of Russian Soldiers Dancing & Jubilating On The Battlefront (Pics) by ken045501: 9:19pm On May 05, 2022
Go and help them finish them quick quick , no need to type rubbish here
Re: Viral Video Of Russian Soldiers Dancing & Jubilating On The Battlefront (Pics) by Farid24224(m): 9:19pm On May 05, 2022
AntiTerrorists:
I know it is not by religion...but why your brothers come Carry am for head ?

Because of five virgins ?

Firstly they are not my brothers okay?

Now let's do some maths, how many people do you think have died by an Islamic persons or country.. Estimate it.
Re: Viral Video Of Russian Soldiers Dancing & Jubilating On The Battlefront (Pics) by Quaddafi29: 9:20pm On May 05, 2022
I love Russia. I love Russians. I Iove putin

2 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Russian Soldiers Dancing & Jubilating On The Battlefront (Pics) by Hotice085: 9:21pm On May 05, 2022
Dalil8:
Iraq Invasion = 309,000 US Troops + 45,000 UK Troops + 2000 Australian Troops + 200 Polish Special Forces.

Ukraine Invasion = Only 150,000 Russian Troops. No wonder the west is terrified of Russia

God Bless Russia.

Slava Rossii! Z Z Z

Just your next door neighborhood, about 45km from you and a portion smaller than Bagdad and over 3months

Russia useless no be small

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of Russian Soldiers Dancing & Jubilating On The Battlefront (Pics) by ba2remagaji: 9:23pm On May 05, 2022
VICTORY TO RUSSIA/ PUTIN TO HELL WITH THE AMERICANS THE WEST AMD THE WESTERN EUROPE MORE FAILURES AWAIT THEM HERE IN AFRICA
WriterNig:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=silrIbngyVQ

Viral Video Of Russian Soldiers Dancing To Somali Music On The War Front.

Nice Dance Moves
❤️

@BaidoaU tweeted;

2 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Russian Soldiers Dancing & Jubilating On The Battlefront (Pics) by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:23pm On May 05, 2022
Dalil8:
Iraq Invasion = 309,000 US Troops + 45,000 UK Troops + 2000 Australian Troops + 200 Polish Special Forces.

Ukraine Invasion = Only 150,000 Russian Troops. No wonder the west is terrified of Russia

God Bless Russia.

Slava Rossii! Z Z Z

Which God? Same that blesses America or the one Nigerian pastors bandy about?

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of Russian Soldiers Dancing & Jubilating On The Battlefront (Pics) by phorget(m): 9:27pm On May 05, 2022
Dalil8:

God Bless Russia.

Slava Rossii! Z Z Z

But you forgot Ukraine is just a neighbor to Russia while the NATO had to travel the distance.

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of Russian Soldiers Dancing & Jubilating On The Battlefront (Pics) by Dalil8: 9:29pm On May 05, 2022
phorget:

But you forgot Ukraine is just a neighbor to Russia while the NATO had to travel the distance.

Yeah right.

Turkey and Iraq aren't next door neighbors right?

The US have permanent bases in Turkey, Jordan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia.
Re: Viral Video Of Russian Soldiers Dancing & Jubilating On The Battlefront (Pics) by 50Kilometer: 9:30pm On May 05, 2022
Farid24224:

See truth to be told, the Russians are tremendously giving Ukrainians wotowoto...The medias are just trying there possible best to keep the morale high but people over there know exactly what's happening.

Just like you know exactly what is happening in a war abi. Keep telling yourself that.

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of Russian Soldiers Dancing & Jubilating On The Battlefront (Pics) by hilfinity(m): 9:30pm On May 05, 2022
Dalil8:

God Bless Russia.

Slava Rossii! Z Z Z

So you really believe those numbers

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of Russian Soldiers Dancing & Jubilating On The Battlefront (Pics) by Farid24224(m): 9:34pm On May 05, 2022
50Kilometer:

Just like you know exactly what is happening in a war abi. Keep telling yourself that.

No but I know someone there. My Uncle's friend is currently in Makariv..I knew him a lot..He's an English teacher there for a primary school
Re: Viral Video Of Russian Soldiers Dancing & Jubilating On The Battlefront (Pics) by phorget(m): 9:37pm On May 05, 2022
Dalil8:

Yeah right.

Turkey and Iraq aren't next door neighbors right?

The US have permanent bases in Turkey, Jordan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia.

Don't know if you are really supporting Russia on this one but I want to tell you that Russia would never be a match to NATO.
NATO member nations had openly donated hardware to Ukraine and I think it would have been so interesting if Russia would just hit anyone of them.

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of Russian Soldiers Dancing & Jubilating On The Battlefront (Pics) by thecommunist(m): 9:41pm On May 05, 2022
Soldier are rhe most foolish people ever! Being sent out by politicians to kill another hapless soldier that didn't offend you.
Re: Viral Video Of Russian Soldiers Dancing & Jubilating On The Battlefront (Pics) by puremaker7(m): 9:46pm On May 05, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
Niggas invade a single town then pretend to be gangsters

grin grin grin
said someone who can't invade his girlfriend bedroom
Re: Viral Video Of Russian Soldiers Dancing & Jubilating On The Battlefront (Pics) by Aboki99(m): 9:46pm On May 05, 2022
Dalil8:

God Bless Russia.

Slava Rossii! Z Z Z

Wow, Muslims are no pushover! They can show their enemies shege!
Re: Viral Video Of Russian Soldiers Dancing & Jubilating On The Battlefront (Pics) by PastorFire: 9:46pm On May 05, 2022
These are chechen fighters.

2 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Russian Soldiers Dancing & Jubilating On The Battlefront (Pics) by 50Kilometer: 9:47pm On May 05, 2022
Farid24224:

No but I know someone there. My Uncle's friend is currently in Makariv..I knew him a lot..He's an English teacher there for a primary school

What does that have to do with anything?

Putin Is a dictator that is killing civilians but he failed at his original goal of taking Kiev. I don't see anything in it for you people supporting Putin for his madness. And if I am to guess you're more than 90% likely to be a religious person and that sadden me.

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of Russian Soldiers Dancing & Jubilating On The Battlefront (Pics) by ussv: 9:54pm On May 05, 2022
Dancing over what ?

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of Russian Soldiers Dancing & Jubilating On The Battlefront (Pics) by buJu234: 9:56pm On May 05, 2022
Dalil8:

God Bless Russia.

Although I don't support Nato aggression or Putin Russia slaughtering of Ukrainians..

God doesn't bless killer nations whether Russia or America (aka NATO)
Re: Viral Video Of Russian Soldiers Dancing & Jubilating On The Battlefront (Pics) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:01pm On May 05, 2022
post=112556709:
SAY NO TO WAR.

Let's make LOVE, not War

You mean to make love with vultures?
Re: Viral Video Of Russian Soldiers Dancing & Jubilating On The Battlefront (Pics) by texazzpete(m): 10:02pm On May 05, 2022
Dalil8:

God Bless Russia.

Slava Rossii! Z Z Z

Now compare the casualty figures of both wars, and the time it took for Iraq to fall.
Over 20000 killed and tens of thousands wounded.

Putin’s biggest mistake. How can you claim the West is ‘afraid of Russia’ when Russia’s conventional war machine is burning to pieces in Ukraine?

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of Russian Soldiers Dancing & Jubilating On The Battlefront (Pics) by Sparkd(m): 10:05pm On May 05, 2022
ojun50:
In death they are still happy because ukraine will still finished them
Hahahahaa...
Re: Viral Video Of Russian Soldiers Dancing & Jubilating On The Battlefront (Pics) by Farid24224(m): 10:11pm On May 05, 2022
50Kilometer:

What does that have to do with anything?

Putin Is a dictator that is killing civilians but he failed at his original goal of taking Kiev. I don't see anything in it for you people supporting Putin for his madness. And if I am to guess you're more than 90% likely to be a religious person and that sadden me.

Noooo the civilians are armed...And am not a religious person per say...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) / New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING / Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.