Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,355 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now (6220 Views)

Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) / ESN: I Hope Bleaching Cream Has Not Affected Uzodinma's Brain - Reno Omokri / ESN: I Will Unite All Terrorist Groups In The North Against (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:16pm On May 05, 2022
Even you mocked the death of the soldiers the day they were killed before we saw the video.

Yours will be painful, slow, horrible and exhaustive.

Iseee.

We know you're part of them
Whiteangel1234:
grin war is cruel

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by EmperorHadrain: 10:17pm On May 05, 2022
oluztx:
Because the people that did it (DSS and military) know that low IQ people like you will be deceived to think its IPOB/ESN and to hate them. When in fact it was done by DSS and military who leaked the whereabouts of those two soldiers.

Use your common sense and ask why would IPOB/ESN do this? Why would they video it wearing ESN attire? Even if it were ritualists, why would they video it? These things are common sense you can use to know what's real and staged. Those that did this videotaped it because they plan to use it to blackmail somebody else.

https://www.nairaland.com/7112369/video-images-dss-killing-dismembering

IPOB is on autopilot and has more factions since your Rabbi Kanustein was arrested.

What makes you think this is not one of several splinter groups ?

IPOB has no discipline as it's die hard followers and members are drawn from the dredges of Igbo society. These are criminals using IPOB fake biafran agitation to commit the most artrocious killings.

If groups like Bakassi boys ended up going rogue what makes you think this is not possible with a factionalized , rudderless and highly indisciplined IPOB can not do same?

Think.

You denying and deflecting to state actors is exactly what the north did under GEJ with Boko Haram.

You still have a slim chance of redeeming the situation by coming to terms that IPOB is now a real terrorist threat to your region.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by Northernblood5(m): 10:22pm On May 05, 2022
limeta:
I can't be a part of this
I ask forgiveness from God for my support of ipob/esn/ugm
What is right is right this is not the way to do things
I dropped my support for them when they attacked our students taking WAEC. I knew i was in a wrong council.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by meccuno: 10:24pm On May 05, 2022
[s]
Kwashiman:
I'm shaking in tremors of uncontrollable anger, pain and horror at what I just fu*king watched, the sheer and unfiltered display of savagery by mankind towards his fellow mankind honestly befuddled the rational mind ...like WHY? why would you be so heartless to take a life in such satanic and inhumane manner? I've watched execution videos from far more deadly terrorist organizations like ISIS, Hisbah, Boko Haram,ISWAP etc, and I swear none of them come anywhere close to the heart-wrenching videos I just watched, an act of inexplicable barbarism ostensibly and most unfortunately done by my OWN people...what has become of Igbos? When did we become this savage wild beast who will descend to such act of sacrilege and inanity?

Let's be clear on one thing, those bastards who beheaded that woman and mutilated her private parts were Igbos (not DSS or fulani), they unmistakably and most definitely spoke my language, and it has already been established who the perpetrators of that heinous crime are...no more hiding place for these pigs, no more gallivanting with the truth...we know they are ESN terrorists, the same subhumans who are now hailed and praised by lots of our people across the East...

I place a curse worse than the plagues of Egypt upon any IPOB sympathizer here who tries to justify the acts of those nearthandal animals,may your generations both born and unborn suffer a far more gruesome fate than was unleashed on that poor woman and her fiancé, may all the women in your family be raped, and then mutilated for ritualistic purposes, may aby IPOB terrorist and apologist who defends the madness that has bedeviled the sanctity of the East die a death worse than a dog on the street, and even the vultures and scavengers of the earth will defile your accursed body...

I'm deeply troubled about what the future holds for the East, it will never be well with those bastards who are sponsoring these terrorists that have defiled Alaigbo, I spit on you all, I curse you all, you shall all die painfully slow & miserable deaths, ise ise ise!!!!

Lastly, I never thought I'll ever say this, but u fully endorse a full scale military invasion of the East, infact Buhari should give the order to deploy all those battle-hardened soldiers fighting in the North East to crush those IPOB/ESN/UGM bastards across the East, SHOOT TO KILL any IPOB sympathizer on sight and ask no questions, just avoid needless civilian casualties.

Nnamdi Kanu, may you rot in jail, get your anus pummeled very well and after you have been desecrated and reduced to the worthless misnomer that you are, you will cry and beg Ndigbo for mercy but you shall get no mercy or reprieve, may you and all your terrorist supporters pay heavily in blood for the sacrilege you've all brought to my region.

Ndigbo, it's time for us to come together and cleanse our land off these vermins, let's tackle the monsters head on and wipe them out for good, yes many of us will pay the price with our lives, but what's a greater honor than defending your ancestral land? We survived a brutal 3 year war where we were left with NOTHING and had to build ourselves from scraps and debris, we shall survive and overcome this pestilence that has befallen us.

As for the likes of Gidgiddy and other IPOB terrorists on this forum, doom and sorrow awaits you all for how you've wickedly justified the atrocities you've brought upon Igboland, una cup don full, we shall track you all down and butcher you like pigs, we will violate your sisters and lay waste to everything you hold dear to heart.

I'm deeply pained, I'm officially done with Nairaland for good.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by Whiteangel1234: 10:25pm On May 05, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Even you mocked the death of the soldiers the day they were killed before we saw the video.

Yours will be painful, slow, horrible and exhaustive.

Iseee.

We know you're part of them

Back to sender ooh I jump and pass
Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by ifex370(m): 11:28pm On May 05, 2022
oluztx:

You are Yoruba. I know this evil going on in the East has been sweeting you people like sugar. Evil things!

Nna when you wake up, you tell yourself the truth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by ruggedtimi(m): 11:35pm On May 05, 2022
Sergio104:

Oga stop this.

What do you guys Gain in this madness

First, where did you get this video??
guy ipob groups dey scattered across facebk and you can find such video in those groups....try get sense small.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by Friend22(m): 11:37pm On May 05, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
Guy ...if you see staging ..you cant even know?? ..... grin grin grin grin grin grin

THAT VIDEO DOESNT IN ANYWAY SUPPORT THEIR USELESS NARRATIVES!!

ESN RAPING AND KILLING ??

THOSE PEOPLE ARE NOT SOLDIERS!!

EVERYTHING NA STAGING!!

Who is this idiot!.
May yout killing be staged of that's his infinitely stupid you can be

2 Likes

Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by Friend22(m): 11:38pm On May 05, 2022
SisterFire:
Kid stop talking

Ate you normal?
Like normal?!.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by AfonjaEmir: 11:39pm On May 05, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Friend22:

Who is this idiot!.
May yout killing be staged of that's his infinitely stupid you can be
Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by Kingsley1000(m): 11:41pm On May 05, 2022
History555:

All those involved in the killings in the east will meet a slow and painful death. Death will never depart their household until it claims everyone else in jesus name. Amen
Amen
Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by Rollsnjaguar(m): 11:41pm On May 05, 2022
I have been saying it in my previous post that Udele1/Oyigboupdate have a group of armed men in Southeast doing the killings and posting the videos to him on their WhatsApp group.

That's why, he has boosted severally that he is well connected.

He has a WhatsApp group, he once shared screenshot on this platform before.

The issue is people are not asking the right questions.

If Nigerians really want to know the truth of killings in Southeast, why not let's start by questioning udele/oyigboupdate.

During the Obigbo massacre, he was same person posting killings of Igbos in cold blood and he was rejoicing about it.

The threads are here.

Nigerians should be asking investigative questions.

This udele/oyigboupdate has proven that he has direct connection with the people recording those videos at the scene of each of those Killings.

If he really wants DSS or government to find the killers, why is he not exposing the guys that are always on ground to record each scene and sent to his WhatsApp group.

And why is DSS or Police or Soldiers not questioning udele/Oyigboupdate on how he is getting the videos directly.

IPOB behead soldier couples and sent the videos to udele/Oyigboupdate to post on Nairaland.

DSS should start by squeezing udele/Oyigboupdate to lead them to the person who records the videos, then from there pick the rest of them.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by Friend22(m): 11:45pm On May 05, 2022
gidgiddy:

Are you aware that IPOB denied this? If you unbiased, ask those who claim IPOB did this to show you evidence. If you dont care about evidence then you just another biased IPOB hater

Who is this one?

The video I watched had Ipob written all over it.
Very gruesome.
May God continue to punish and burn djwn any evil minded idiots that supports this blood bath.

Their tone,.
Their voice?
Their mood is unmistakably IPOB'S!

I will find it extremrly difficult to trust any Ibo person.

Thank God I have never had one has friends all NY three decades of existence.

Una go chop suffer inshaa'a Allaah

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by Friend22(m): 11:49pm On May 05, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

keep laughing.
That's how you will laugh when these idiots also slaughter you like a goat!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by AfonjaEmir: 11:52pm On May 05, 2022
Idiots whose names have been gotten??

Idiots who have infiltrated your useless Army??

Does khalifa resemble an IGBO name??..Kids on this forum are immensely slow..getat of hia mtcheeew!!

Friend22:
keep laughing.
That's how you will laugh when these idiots also slaughter you like a goat!

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by bomb24: 11:53pm On May 05, 2022
Kwashiman Nwannem!

I'm deeply pained. This vagabonds ( Ipob/ Esn) have brought pain, death and tears to Ndiigbo.

Chaii.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by Friend22(m): 11:54pm On May 05, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

Back to sender ooh I jump and pass

Don't worry!
.yours will be painful ,slow and long death.

Do people in these lands have souls?

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by gidgiddy: 11:55pm On May 05, 2022
Friend22:

Who is this one?

The video I watched had Ipob written all over it.
Very gruesome.
May God continue to punish and burn djwn any evil minded idiots that supports this blood bath.

Their tone,.
Their voice?
Their mood is unmistakably IPOB'S!

I will find it extremrly difficult to trust any Ibo person.

Thank God I have never had one has friends all NY three decades of existence.

Una go chop suffer inshaa'a Allaah

Their tone? Their voice? Their mood? I never knew that IPOB had a tone, mood and voice. This is your proof? Utter nonsense.

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by Friend22(m): 11:58pm On May 05, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
Idiots whose names have been gotten??

Idiots who have infiltrated your useless Army??

Does khalifa resemble an IGBO name??..Kids on this forum are immensely slow..getat of hia mtcheeew!!

How old are you idiot?!. …

You think you're older than me this cursed goat!

Keep deflecting clear cut evidence.

Na so dem go kill you and no body go cry.
Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by Conner44: 12:02am On May 06, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
I have been saying it in my previous post that Udele1/Oyigboupdate have a group of armed men in Southeast doing the killings and posting the videos to him on their WhatsApp group.

That's why, he has boosted severally that he is well connected.

He has a WhatsApp group, he once shared screenshot on this platform before.

The issue is people are not asking the right questions.

If Nigerians really want to know the truth of killings in Southeast, why not let's start by questioning udele/oyigboupdate.

During the Obigbo massacre, he was same person posting killings of Igbos in cold blood and he was rejoicing about it.

The threads are here.

Nigerians should be asking investigative questions.

This udele/oyigboupdate has proven that he has direct connection with the people recording those videos at the scene of each of those Killings.

If he really wants DSS or government to find the killers, why is he not exposing the guys that are always on ground to record each scene and sent to his WhatsApp group.

And why is DSS or Police or Soldiers not questioning udele/Oyigboupdate on how he is getting the videos directly.

IPOB behead soldier couples and sent the videos to udele/Oyigboupdate to post on Nairaland.

DSS should start by squeezing udele/Oyigboupdate to lead them to the person who records the videos, then from there pick the rest of them.

My brother I tire oh. Why are Nigerians so shallow upstairs?

Right from the beginning we all knew and saw how the propaganda started with the introduction of the unknown gunmen immediately mnk was captured. The government knew that as long as they had kanu in custody their propaganda would be hard to refute hence the killings and recording + framing that started happening.

Was it not here we read of a robbery where the robbers hoisted Biafra flag? I mean who does that?

It’s too glaring but trust Nigerians to be emotional instead of mental while shifting the wheat from the chaff.

It’s painful that the government propaganda is making people start believing in bullshyte without questioning some obvious blunders in full view.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by Friend22(m): 12:03am On May 06, 2022
gidgiddy:

Their tone? Their voice? Their mood? I never knew that IPOB had a tone, mood and voice. This is your proof? Utter nonsense.

Did you watch the video?

You can't hide who you are now.

In my place,we call subtly call easterners cannibals!.

Thus video is a further proof of how barbaric you guys can be.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by tinsel: 12:03am On May 06, 2022
oluztx:
Because the people that did it (DSS and military) know that low IQ people like you will be deceived to think its IPOB/ESN and to hate them. When in fact it was done by DSS and military who leaked the whereabouts of those two soldiers.

Use your common sense and ask why would IPOB/ESN do this? Why would they video it wearing ESN attire? Even if it were ritualists, why would they video it? These things are common sense you can use to know what's real and staged. Those that did this videotaped it because they plan to use it to blackmail somebody else.

https://www.nairaland.com/7112369/video-images-dss-killing-dismembering
You are not ok. May God have mercy on you and your family. There is a limit to every nonsense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by Conner44: 12:04am On May 06, 2022
Friend22:

How old are you idiot?!. …

You think you're older than me this cursed goat!

Keep deflecting clear cut evidence.

Na so dem go kill you and no body go cry.

Where is the evidence?

What is the evidence?

Oga shit up if you can’t separate real from fake
Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by Friend22(m): 12:04am On May 06, 2022
Conner44:

Right from the beginning we all knew and saw how the propaganda started with the introduction of the unknown gunmen immediately mnk was captured. The government knew that as long as they had kanu in custody their propaganda would be hard to refute hence the killings and recording + framing that started happening.

Was it not here we read of a robbery where the robbers hoisted Biafra flag? I mean who does that?

It’s too glaring but trust Nigerians to be emotional instead of mental while shifting the wheat from the chaff.

It’s painful that the government propaganda is making people start believing in bullshyte without questioning some obvious blunders in full view.

Don't wórry ñow.
When I they come for your relatives we will call it a propaganda.

Arrant nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by Rollsnjaguar(m): 12:07am On May 06, 2022
Conner44:

People are too obsessed with anything Igbos and they swallow every news about Igbos without question.

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by Emilokoiyawon: 12:07am On May 06, 2022
This is the most honest, straight from the heart post I have ever read on these happenings in the SE. Well done OP for speaking from the heart. Hopefully, you will move some people who have given their brains completely to that hunchback criminal.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by Emilokoiyawon: 12:10am On May 06, 2022
limeta:
I can't be a part of this
I ask forgiveness from God for my support of ipob/esn/ugm
What is right is right this is not the way to do things

Many times on this forum we warned you that this would happen. You insulted us with unprintable names. See your life now. Thank God you have seen the light. Better late than never. But, you have to commit yourself to anti-Ipob movement the same way you were committed to pro-Ipob movement. Otherwise, your repentance means nothing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by Conner44: 12:11am On May 06, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

People are too obsessed with anything Igbos and they swallow every news about Igbos without question.

I mean it’s too sad. What will ipob gain by killing igbos? They have always come out to refute these doings but yet people don’t want to believe.

Ipob can never ever be a terrorist organization no matter how much these propagandists are paid to do their shenanigans in the south east.

People are saying that since it’s igbos doing the killing then they must be ipob but they have forgotten that in the same government armed forces and organizations we have igbos fully employed who are ready to follow orders or receive payment to cause mayhem too.
Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by Friend22(m): 12:11am On May 06, 2022
Conner44:

Where is the evidence?

What is the evidence

Oga shit up if you can’t separate real from fake

Who's this Delusionists!

Where you not the same irresponsible e rats that clung to the Jubril clone nonsenses your brain dead supreme leader propagated?!

I am not surprised at all!

Efulefus on the prowl.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ogun Lawmaker’s Wife Kidnapped / Is Capitalist Economy System Is The Best / Uyo And Lagos Compare And Contrast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.