Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,152 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now (6214 Views)

Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) / ESN: I Hope Bleaching Cream Has Not Affected Uzodinma's Brain - Reno Omokri / ESN: I Will Unite All Terrorist Groups In The North Against (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by gidgiddy: 8:41am On May 06, 2022
christistruth01:

Kanu Needs to be Jailed for the Police and Soldiers killed on his Orders

It is evidence

He is already in jail and there is no peace, but you think that it is when he is sentenced that there will be peace? Things are most likely to get worse then.
Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by christistruth01: 8:46am On May 06, 2022
gidgiddy:

He is already in jail and there is no peace, but you think that it is when he is sentenced that there will be peace? Things are most likely to get worse then.

He needs to be Jailed Permanently

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by KingMack(m): 8:46am On May 06, 2022
DonBenny77:
undecided
Very gory video indeed
It's nothing compared to the daily genocide and ethnic cleansing in some parts of this country.
These ones are just beginning

Bro where can I see the vedio please?
Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by KingMack(m): 8:49am On May 06, 2022
Kwashiman:
I'm shaking in tremors of uncontrollable anger, pain and horror at what I just fu*king watched, the sheer and unfiltered display of savagery by mankind towards his fellow mankind honestly befuddled the rational mind ...like WHY? why would you be so heartless to take a life in such satanic and inhumane manner? I've watched execution videos from far more deadly terrorist organizations like ISIS, Hisbah, Boko Haram,ISWAP etc, and I swear none of them come anywhere close to the heart-wrenching videos I just watched, an act of inexplicable barbarism ostensibly and most unfortunately done by my OWN people...what has become of Igbos? When did we become this savage wild beast who will descend to such act of sacrilege and inanity?

Let's be clear on one thing, those bastards who beheaded that woman and mutilated her private parts were Igbos (not DSS or fulani), they unmistakably and most definitely spoke my language, and it has already been established who the perpetrators of that heinous crime are...no more hiding place for these pigs, no more gallivanting with the truth...we know they are ESN terrorists, the same subhumans who are now hailed and praised by lots of our people across the East...

I place a curse worse than the plagues of Egypt upon any IPOB sympathizer here who tries to justify the acts of those nearthandal animals,may your generations both born and unborn suffer a far more gruesome fate than was unleashed on that poor woman and her fiancé, may all the women in your family be raped, and then mutilated for ritualistic purposes, may aby IPOB terrorist and apologist who defends the madness that has bedeviled the sanctity of the East die a death worse than a dog on the street, and even the vultures and scavengers of the earth will defile your accursed body...

I'm deeply troubled about what the future holds for the East, it will never be well with those bastards who are sponsoring these terrorists that have defiled Alaigbo, I spit on you all, I curse you all, you shall all die painfully slow & miserable deaths, ise ise ise!!!!

Lastly, I never thought I'll ever say this, but u fully endorse a full scale military invasion of the East, infact Buhari should give the order to deploy all those battle-hardened soldiers fighting in the North East to crush those IPOB/ESN/UGM bastards across the East, SHOOT TO KILL any IPOB sympathizer on sight and ask no questions, just avoid needless civilian casualties.

Nnamdi Kanu, may you rot in jail, get your anus pummeled very well and after you have been desecrated and reduced to the worthless misnomer that you are, you will cry and beg Ndigbo for mercy but you shall get no mercy or reprieve, may you and all your terrorist supporters pay heavily in blood for the sacrilege you've all brought to my region.

Ndigbo, it's time for us to come together and cleanse our land off these vermins, let's tackle the monsters head on and wipe them out for good, yes many of us will pay the price with our lives, but what's a greater honor than defending your ancestral land? We survived a brutal 3 year war where we were left with NOTHING and had to build ourselves from scraps and debris, we shall survive and overcome this pestilence that has befallen us.

As for the likes of Gidgiddy and other IPOB terrorists on this forum, doom and sorrow awaits you all for how you've wickedly justified the atrocities you've brought upon Igboland, una cup don full, we shall track you all down and butcher you like pigs, we will violate your sisters and lay waste to everything you hold dear to heart.

I'm deeply pained, I'm officially done with Nairaland for good.

Pls where can I watch the vedio?
Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by gidgiddy: 9:18am On May 06, 2022
christistruth01:

He needs to be Jailed Permanently

Some of Kanu's followers are yet to do anything because he is alive and they hope he will later be released. I have no doubt that if Kanu is killed or jailed permanently, those followers are going to act, making things much worse than it already is. Many more civilians, IPOB, military and innocent people are going to be killed in the fighting, and thats what the Igbo elders were trying to avoid when they asked Buhari to release Kanu to them

Unfortunately, Buhari is like you, rarely thinking about what will bring peace and always doing what will increase the violence

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by kingjiss: 9:19am On May 06, 2022
oluztx:
Because the people that did it (DSS and military) know that low IQ people like you will be deceived to think its IPOB/ESN and to hate them. When in fact it was done by DSS and military who leaked the whereabouts of those two soldiers.

Use your common sense and ask why would IPOB/ESN do this? Why would they video it wearing ESN attire? Even if it were ritualists, why would they video it? These things are common sense you can use to know what's real and staged. Those that did this videotaped it because they plan to use it to blackmail somebody else.

https://www.nairaland.com/7112369/video-images-dss-killing-dismembering

How old are you? Which language where they speaking? They are real igbo men ,cause they used words that only real Igbos can understand

Think before you talk and stop being silly

2 Likes

Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by kingjiss: 9:24am On May 06, 2022
History555:
U are not the only one offended by the video. Even me am surprised that it was recorded. Those behind these killings are ritualist, with the precision of cutting out the woman vagina, it's obvious its not the first time. But the questions not answered are
1. Were exactly where they killed. On the way to imo is not a location
2. Where exactly was the bodies found
3. No one has told us were they travelling in personal car or going by public transport
4. Who released the phone call. Can't the phone call be traced. Every phone call pings at a tower when its made. That will make it easy to track the location
5. The killer is mocking the family, that way too personal for me.
6. Where did oyiboupdate get the videos of the killings from. That person who realeased the video has ip address and should be the first suspect
7 this is Nigeria where no investigations are done b4 conclusion are reached

With all the technology involved in this act it is easy to track the killers. Finally those behind these killings will meet a slow and painful death. Death will never depart their household until it claims everyone else in jesus name. Amen

How old are you ?

Didn't you hear they where travelling to Nkwerre

Didn't you hear that they their phone to call their family members?

Stop being stupid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by PDJT: 9:34am On May 06, 2022
ifex370:
Igbos are not smart people, sorry to say...

From an igbo.

Extremely disappointed in my tribe.

-So Igbo Nation is a tribe. Smh.

-I'm extremely disappointed with your poor level of "education" and am actually sorry for those who paid your school fees.
Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by PDJT: 9:40am On May 06, 2022
kingjiss:

How old are you? Which language where they speaking? They are real igbo men ,cause they used words that only real Igbos can understand

Think before you talk and stop being silly

- So the terrorist organisations of DSS, and Nigerian Military/Police doesn't have Igbo men and women in their rank and file, doing all sort of dirty jobs for the "one Nigerianists" ? SMH.

-I hope you were looking at a clear mirror whilst asking that silly question; "How old are you".
Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by Fejos(m): 10:10am On May 06, 2022
Who has the video? Please email me
Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by Buckeyemedia1: 10:24am On May 06, 2022
gidgiddy:

He is not seeing freedom for at least 5 years when he is granted pardon by the next President in his 2nd term in office.

So if you like you Miscreants should maim & kill yourselves in Eastern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by Buckeyemedia1: 10:27am On May 06, 2022
PDJT:

- So the terrorist organisations of DSS, and Nigerian Military/Police doesn't have Igbo men and women in their rank and file, doing all sort of dirty jobs for the "one Nigerianists" ? SMH.

-I hope you were looking at a clear mirror whilst asking that silly question; "How old are you".
PDJT your mumurism is legendary.
Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by Buckeyemedia1: 10:35am On May 06, 2022
gidgiddy:

Some of Kanu's followers are yet to do anything because he is alive and they hope he will later be released. I have no doubt that if Kanu is killed or jailed permanently, those followers are going to act, making things much worse than it already is. Many more civilians, IPOB, military and innocent people are going to be killed in the fighting, and thats what the Igbo elders were trying to avoid when they asked Buhari to release Kanu to them

Unfortunately, Buhari is like you, rarely thinking about what will bring peace and always doing what will increase the violence
Released by who? The Federal Government is in search of his followers to send them to go an early grave like Nkosi.
Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by soliddust2020: 10:41am On May 06, 2022
limeta:
I can't be a part of this
I ask forgiveness from God for my support of ipob/esn/ugm
What is right is right this is not the way to do things

Thank God you have seen the light. More igbos need to speak up and fight this evil in their land.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by Uteghe(m): 10:56am On May 06, 2022
Kwashiman:
I'm shaking in tremors of uncontrollable anger, pain and horror at what I just fu*king watched, the sheer and unfiltered display of savagery by mankind towards his fellow mankind honestly befuddled the rational mind ...like WHY? why would you be so heartless to take a life in such satanic and inhumane manner? I've watched execution videos from far more deadly terrorist organizations like ISIS, Hisbah, Boko Haram,ISWAP etc, and I swear none of them come anywhere close to the heart-wrenching videos I just watched, an act of inexplicable barbarism ostensibly and most unfortunately done by my OWN people...what has become of Igbos? When did we become this savage wild beast who will descend to such act of sacrilege and inanity?

Let's be clear on one thing, those bastards who beheaded that woman and mutilated her private parts were Igbos (not DSS or fulani), they unmistakably and most definitely spoke my language, and it has already been established who the perpetrators of that heinous crime are...no more hiding place for these pigs, no more gallivanting with the truth...we know they are ESN terrorists, the same subhumans who are now hailed and praised by lots of our people across the East...

I place a curse worse than the plagues of Egypt upon any IPOB sympathizer here who tries to justify the acts of those nearthandal animals,may your generations both born and unborn suffer a far more gruesome fate than was unleashed on that poor woman and her fiancé, may all the women in your family be raped, and then mutilated for ritualistic purposes, may aby IPOB terrorist and apologist who defends the madness that has bedeviled the sanctity of the East die a death worse than a dog on the street, and even the vultures and scavengers of the earth will defile your accursed body...

I'm deeply troubled about what the future holds for the East, it will never be well with those bastards who are sponsoring these terrorists that have defiled Alaigbo, I spit on you all, I curse you all, you shall all die painfully slow & miserable deaths, ise ise ise!!!!

Lastly, I never thought I'll ever say this, but u fully endorse a full scale military invasion of the East, infact Buhari should give the order to deploy all those battle-hardened soldiers fighting in the North East to crush those IPOB/ESN/UGM bastards across the East, SHOOT TO KILL any IPOB sympathizer on sight and ask no questions, just avoid needless civilian casualties.

Nnamdi Kanu, may you rot in jail, get your anus pummeled very well and after you have been desecrated and reduced to the worthless misnomer that you are, you will cry and beg Ndigbo for mercy but you shall get no mercy or reprieve, may you and all your terrorist supporters pay heavily in blood for the sacrilege you've all brought to my region.

Ndigbo, it's time for us to come together and cleanse our land off these vermins, let's tackle the monsters head on and wipe them out for good, yes many of us will pay the price with our lives, but what's a greater honor than defending your ancestral land? We survived a brutal 3 year war where we were left with NOTHING and had to build ourselves from scraps and debris, we shall survive and overcome this pestilence that has befallen us.

As for the likes of Gidgiddy and other IPOB terrorists on this forum, doom and sorrow awaits you all for how you've wickedly justified the atrocities you've brought upon Igboland, una cup don full, we shall track you all down and butcher you like pigs, we will violate your sisters and lay waste to everything you hold dear to heart.

Amen to the curse. Imagine the barbarism.

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by christistruth01: 11:16am On May 06, 2022
gidgiddy:

They too will be Jailed if they kill anyone

2 Likes

Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by ifex370(m): 11:20am On May 06, 2022
PDJT:

-So Igbo Nation is a tribe. Smh.

-I'm extremely disappointed with your poor level of "education" and am actually sorry for those who paid your school fees.

K
Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by LillyandDaisy: 11:38am On May 06, 2022
But we warn them, but they choose to turn there region to war zone, can’t just imagine the evil we did to ourselves

2 Likes

Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by pquaver(m): 12:37pm On May 06, 2022
gidgiddy:

Boko haram and killer herdsmen dont deny what they are accused of, in fact, they sometimes boast of it.

IPOB on the other hand, has consistently denied being part of the violence. What this means is that the onus is on whoever is accusing IPOB, to show evidence. It is he who accuses that must prove. If there is no evidence, then baseless accusations only amounts to rumour mongering

Big lie show us anywhere Fulani herdsmen claimed any violence committed in igboland that ipob said the formed Esn for.. I dey wait you

3 Likes

Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by PDJT: 1:20pm On May 06, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
[/s]
Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by TheGoodBoy: 1:26pm On May 06, 2022
oluztx:
Because the people that did it (DSS and military) know that low IQ people like you will be deceived to think its IPOB/ESN and to hate them. When in fact it was done by DSS and military who leaked the whereabouts of those two soldiers.

Use your common sense and ask why would IPOB/ESN do this? Why would they video it wearing ESN attire? Even if it were ritualists, why would they video it? These things are common sense you can use to know what's real and staged. Those that did this videotaped it because they plan to use it to blackmail somebody else.

https://www.nairaland.com/7112369/video-images-dss-killing-dismembering
Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:23pm On May 06, 2022
Kwashiman:

Quoted for posterity sake.
We have been warning against these cownu and his wicked brainwashed swines from day one.
Again,
Posterity will judge us all.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:25pm On May 06, 2022
limeta:
I can't be a part of this
I ask forgiveness from God for my support of ipob/esn/ugm
What is right is right this is not the way to do things
Wow.
We pray to God to grant your prayers for forgiveness.
We told y'all , but we were called names.
Pity.

limeta:

Your prayers made me change my mind
That is very good to hear.
It is well.
Everything will end well for true and sane Igbos.
We will win this war. Peace will reign once again in our region.
But please, do what the member below adviced you to.
It's a good step in the right direction.
Stay blessed.
Peace.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by limeta(f): 8:35pm On May 06, 2022
post=112588765:

Wow.
Pity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:47pm On May 06, 2022
limeta:

It is well.
Stay blessed.
Peace.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by limeta(f): 12:27am On May 07, 2022
post=112589340:

It is well.
Stay blessed.
Peace.

Zombie get off my mention

You having a laugh
The killings was done by Nigeria security service
aka zoo army
This is their hand work the islamic method of killing
Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by 1874heli: 4:47am On May 07, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
He is not seeing freedom for at least 5 years when he is granted pardon by the next President in his 2nd term in office.

So if you like you Miscreants should maim & kill yourselves in Eastern Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by 1874hel: 4:47am On May 07, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
[/s]
Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by 1874he: 4:48am On May 07, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Released by who? The Federal Government is in search of his followers to send them to go an early grave like Nkosi.
[/s]
Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by 1874h: 5:32am On May 07, 2022
[s]
post=112588739:

We have been warning against these cownu and his wicked brainwashed swines from day one.
Again,
Posterity will judge us all.
[/s]
Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by 1874h: 5:32am On May 07, 2022
[s]
post=112588765:

Wow.
Pity.

It is well.
Stay blessed.
Peace.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"My Decision Is Divine" — Ogun PDP Deputy Chairman, Leye Odunjo Quits Party / Shehu Sani Challenges Buhari To Name Governors ‘Stealing’ LG Funds / Falling Gas Price: How Much Is Gas In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.