Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

2023: “We’ll Curse You And Your Family Publicly” – Igbo Elders To Uwazuruike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: “We’ll Curse You And Your Family Publicly” – Igbo Elders To Uwazuruike (13193 Views)

We Will Curse You If You Betray Us: Wike Tells Rivers PDP Assembly Candidates / 2023: We’ll Eliminate Corruption If Elected – Tinubu / 2023: We’ll Shock El-rufai With Massive Outing This Weekend – ‘obidients’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: “We’ll Curse You And Your Family Publicly” – Igbo Elders To Uwazuruike by zinaunreal(m): 7:48am On May 06, 2022
In this smart phone age?

1 Like

Re: 2023: “We’ll Curse You And Your Family Publicly” – Igbo Elders To Uwazuruike by DonCaleb: 7:49am On May 06, 2022
one of the useful idiots
Re: 2023: “We’ll Curse You And Your Family Publicly” – Igbo Elders To Uwazuruike by Dorwadora(f): 7:49am On May 06, 2022
mrvitalis:

So you mean you don't even trust the one Nigeria Igbos ?
Okay so that the non 1 Nigerian can hijack government abi?

So because IPOB won't get Biafra, we should conslidate them with presidency abi?

SE can wait till 2051 if they want presidency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: “We’ll Curse You And Your Family Publicly” – Igbo Elders To Uwazuruike by uchennaq(m): 7:49am On May 06, 2022
Dorwadora:
Ogun kill Dem first.... Ogun kill Dem, kill their generation

How can we give Nigeria to terrorists and cannibals?
Does that even make any sense?

Any other region can stand up for presidency but definitely not IPOB region.

BIGGEST FOOL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: “We’ll Curse You And Your Family Publicly” – Igbo Elders To Uwazuruike by Nobody: 7:50am On May 06, 2022
SlyDev:
Heebow elders sad see their life on display shocked

I now understand why their pikin dey misbehave

Afonja skuller you say watin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: “We’ll Curse You And Your Family Publicly” – Igbo Elders To Uwazuruike by QueenAgbo(f): 7:50am On May 06, 2022
mrvitalis:

South south still have 4 years left to complete na

Anyone but south westv

So southwest na the reason why Una dey kill Una self?

I be think say Una dey man enough for be president.

Anyway I will benefit when my brother Emefiele becomes the president.

We continue to use Una clean yansh.

Make Una nor fight for Una head.Dey carry hatred of Yoruba who are ahead of you people...

2 Likes

Re: 2023: “We’ll Curse You And Your Family Publicly” – Igbo Elders To Uwazuruike by NiceMen: 7:50am On May 06, 2022
QueenAgbo:
VP this people nor go see.
lol... Even your own no go see president... None from.ur zone will smell that sit. Igbos aren't the one that spent billions and allow killings because they want president.

Worry about your sweat that is about to be wasted.. E go do una like film.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: “We’ll Curse You And Your Family Publicly” – Igbo Elders To Uwazuruike by murphyjoe(m): 7:51am On May 06, 2022
Why are these people so primitive in thinking . I personally don' t see anything wrong in what Uwazuroke is doing,it is his choice to support any candidate he prefers. And this is the turn of Igbo mentality should also stop. Which election iat the highest post as the Igbos not contested at the primary with other tribes. Is it Obasanjo election that tge likes of Ekwueme,Rochas etc contested. All this tribal bigot should cover their head in shame and play politics of inclusiveness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: “We’ll Curse You And Your Family Publicly” – Igbo Elders To Uwazuruike by Elyonwings: 7:52am On May 06, 2022
If the elders from the southeast can be so undemocratic like this even with their own son. I wonder what will happen if we entrust them with presidency o. You're already showing is tribal bigotry before getting into power. Is this logical in politics?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: “We’ll Curse You And Your Family Publicly” – Igbo Elders To Uwazuruike by Mccullum: 7:53am On May 06, 2022
Jostoman:
Peter Obi for president

For president of town union grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: “We’ll Curse You And Your Family Publicly” – Igbo Elders To Uwazuruike by mrvitalis(m): 7:53am On May 06, 2022
QueenAgbo:

So southwest na the reason why Una dey kill Una self?

I be think say Una dey man enough for be president.

Anyway I will benefit when my brother Emefiele becomes the president.

We continue to use Una clean yansh.

Make Una nor fight for Una head.Dey carry hatred of Yoruba who are ahead of you people...
Emefiele or okowa are Igbo choice for 2023 any one but south west
Re: 2023: “We’ll Curse You And Your Family Publicly” – Igbo Elders To Uwazuruike by Zeeku: 7:53am On May 06, 2022
Uwazuruike is mad man because no how North will handover to North, Buhari will handover to Southern Nigeria. His doing those things because of 100 million naira he received from Yaya Bello.
Re: 2023: “We’ll Curse You And Your Family Publicly” – Igbo Elders To Uwazuruike by mrvitalis(m): 7:53am On May 06, 2022
Dorwadora:
Okay so that the non 1 Nigerian can hijack government abi?

So because IPOB won't get Biafra, we should conslidate them with presidency abi?

SE can wait till 2051 if they want presidency.
We are not saying give ipob power no
Give Joe igbokwe presidency or you think he can't be trusted too ?
Re: 2023: “We’ll Curse You And Your Family Publicly” – Igbo Elders To Uwazuruike by Bobloco: 7:55am On May 06, 2022
Please our elders, do not curse him and his family
Re: 2023: “We’ll Curse You And Your Family Publicly” – Igbo Elders To Uwazuruike by Abemy(m): 7:55am On May 06, 2022
That's not the way my Igbo people.

You can achieve by peace, what you can not by violence, why not convince Uwazurike to toe your line of reasoning?

1 Like

Re: 2023: “We’ll Curse You And Your Family Publicly” – Igbo Elders To Uwazuruike by uchennaq(m): 7:55am On May 06, 2022
Nonsense people everywhere. When Osibanjo declared to run for president, what was he called What was he called I asked? Better shut your dirty trap if you don't have anything meaningful to say. Nonsense
Re: 2023: “We’ll Curse You And Your Family Publicly” – Igbo Elders To Uwazuruike by nkemoma(m): 7:55am On May 06, 2022
QueenAgbo:
VP this people nor go see.

They need neither your presidency or vice to excel...

Know this and know peace
Re: 2023: “We’ll Curse You And Your Family Publicly” – Igbo Elders To Uwazuruike by QueenAgbo(f): 7:55am On May 06, 2022
mrvitalis:

Emefiele or okowa are Igbo choice for 2023 any one but south west

Since Igbos have no choice they have to support an Ika man,lol.

Una nor get electoral value ,you know that.

Well,thank you Igbo(Ika slaves),we go use Una clean yansh tire.
Re: 2023: “We’ll Curse You And Your Family Publicly” – Igbo Elders To Uwazuruike by Dorwadora(f): 7:56am On May 06, 2022
mrvitalis:

We are not saying give ipob power no
Give Joe igbokwe presidency or you think he can't be trusted too ?
Did Joe igbokwe mentioned interests in presidency?

And what do mean by give Joe igbokwe? What are we giving him? Is presidency a loaf of bread to be shared?
Re: 2023: “We’ll Curse You And Your Family Publicly” – Igbo Elders To Uwazuruike by QueenAgbo(f): 7:56am On May 06, 2022
I'm not an Ika man,I'm an afonja.

Let the wailing begin.
Re: 2023: “We’ll Curse You And Your Family Publicly” – Igbo Elders To Uwazuruike by uchennaq(m): 7:58am On May 06, 2022
Zeeku:
Uwazuruike is mad man because no how North will handover to North, Buhari will handover to Southern Nigeria. His doing those things because of 100 million naira he received from Yaya Bello.
We know that Uwazurike is a thief. He likes kick back. Just because of how much. These people will or has destroyed this country.
Re: 2023: “We’ll Curse You And Your Family Publicly” – Igbo Elders To Uwazuruike by Uzoisaga(m): 7:58am On May 06, 2022
Dorwadora:

I pray may HATE and BITTERNESS for the IGBOS spare your unfortunate life for your unborn children
Re: 2023: “We’ll Curse You And Your Family Publicly” – Igbo Elders To Uwazuruike by Creamypie(m): 7:59am On May 06, 2022
NewTAN:
It is well o, so there's no freedom of speech and that of association again in the southeast.
the more reason a southerner can never rule. Everything na by force force force like Kim jun un. No freedom of conscience and association. Freedom of movement has been removed/null AND void every monday. Of a nor then group root for obi, they will be happy, but if another group on north opposes that group, they will say "ibo haters"
Re: 2023: “We’ll Curse You And Your Family Publicly” – Igbo Elders To Uwazuruike by Nobody: 8:00am On May 06, 2022
Dorwadora:

So says the skullers rigion that singlehandedly voted a terrorist and bandit leader in power as president using his NEPA bill as certificate,

Where your people not chased out of their ancestral land to benin republic as refugees, who chased you people out? same demon you created,

Now you people are parading a drug lord and a thief as presidential aspirant that will not smell Aso rock,

If you are an history student you will ask your self how long will your North husbands use and kill your leaders for political reasons using the pretext of political ally since the days of Abiola and Awolowo,

I will leave you with that thought.
Re: 2023: “We’ll Curse You And Your Family Publicly” – Igbo Elders To Uwazuruike by Dapson73(m): 8:00am On May 06, 2022
The group is a very useless one. Every Nigerian has the right to associate. The same way their upon member has been killing innocent ibos who do not share their view.

When you guys enjoy the support from people outside your region against their region, no one threaten to verse anyone.
Chief Ayo Adebanjo had been shouting Ibo presidency against his kinsmen Asiwajuand PYO.

You people should go and learn how to respect divergent view of people and work diligently to achieve your aim if possible.

And stop crying like baby up and down.

1 Like

Re: 2023: “We’ll Curse You And Your Family Publicly” – Igbo Elders To Uwazuruike by Dorwadora(f): 8:01am On May 06, 2022
Uzoisaga:

I pray may HATE and BITTERNESS for the IGBOS spare your unfortunate life for your unborn children
I pray may HATE and BITTERNESS for NIGERIANS spare your unfortunate life for your unborn children.
Re: 2023: “We’ll Curse You And Your Family Publicly” – Igbo Elders To Uwazuruike by Emperorx: 8:01am On May 06, 2022
Dorwadora:

just look what a grown up adult with hairs all over his pubic areas is typing on social media. Sense fall on you.
Re: 2023: “We’ll Curse You And Your Family Publicly” – Igbo Elders To Uwazuruike by Oplomo: 8:03am On May 06, 2022
SlyDev:
Heebow elders sad see their life on display shocked

I now understand why their pikin dey misbehave

See am. Ewedu man, him don declare Uwazurike greater than Awolowo. grin

Always looking for the worst dregs in Igboland to support so he can play divide-and-rule. grin
Re: 2023: “We’ll Curse You And Your Family Publicly” – Igbo Elders To Uwazuruike by Cool85: 8:05am On May 06, 2022
Dorwadora:

Watch your words young one 'Fools rush in where angels fear to tread".
Re: 2023: “We’ll Curse You And Your Family Publicly” – Igbo Elders To Uwazuruike by beydanurdo: 8:09am On May 06, 2022
Nawa
Re: 2023: “We’ll Curse You And Your Family Publicly” – Igbo Elders To Uwazuruike by OlawaleBammie: 8:13am On May 06, 2022
Dorwadora:

aaahhh

So u sef sabi cause vawulence?? cry
Re: 2023: “We’ll Curse You And Your Family Publicly” – Igbo Elders To Uwazuruike by mrvitalis(m): 8:26am On May 06, 2022
Dorwadora:
Did Joe igbokwe mentioned interests in presidency?

And what do mean by give Joe igbokwe? What are we giving him? Is presidency a loaf of bread to be shared?
Ok support umiah ...or u dont trust him too ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Wage Begins April, FG Votes ₦‎24 Trillion For Salaries / No Plot To Impeach Buhari, Sen Misau Replies Tinubu / Buhari Did Not Lie To Trump, By Abimbola Adelakun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.