Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,068 members, 7,835,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

2023: “We’ll Curse You And Your Family Publicly” – Igbo Elders To Uwazuruike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: “We’ll Curse You And Your Family Publicly” – Igbo Elders To Uwazuruike (13194 Views)

We Will Curse You If You Betray Us: Wike Tells Rivers PDP Assembly Candidates / 2023: We’ll Eliminate Corruption If Elected – Tinubu / 2023: We’ll Shock El-rufai With Massive Outing This Weekend – ‘obidients’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: “We’ll Curse You And Your Family Publicly” – Igbo Elders To Uwazuruike by QueenAgbo(f): 1:52pm On May 06, 2022
imbless:
after posting this, you are calling Igbos these people. Tribalism is a factor that will not let Nigeria to thrive

Yes,even before I left Enugu weeks ago,some of my Igbo friends dey owe me money but I never wan ask them to pay me back things hard for them now.

So that wan na nothing.

I dey even follow Igbo guys go many places like shrine,follow do business.But that doesn't make one of them.
Re: 2023: “We’ll Curse You And Your Family Publicly” – Igbo Elders To Uwazuruike by imbless: 2:04pm On May 06, 2022
QueenAgbo:

Yes,even before I left Enugu weeks ago,some of my Igbo friends dey owe me money but I never wan ask them to pay me back things hard for them now.

So that wan na nothing.

I dey even follow Igbo guys go many places like shrine,follow do business.But that doesn't make one of them.
Maturity is when you genuinely relate with people, without minding their tribe, culture and religious affiliation.
Please continue with the tribal mindset, I hope you make billions from it.
Bye!
Re: 2023: “We’ll Curse You And Your Family Publicly” – Igbo Elders To Uwazuruike by QueenAgbo(f): 2:05pm On May 06, 2022
imbless:

Maturity is when you genuinely relate with people, without minding their tribe, culture and religious affiliation.
Please continue with the tribal mindset, I hope you make billions from it.
Bye!

If you know that you nor go go find my old thread when back lock my account that time.
Re: 2023: “We’ll Curse You And Your Family Publicly” – Igbo Elders To Uwazuruike by haslaw(m): 2:37pm On May 06, 2022
Naija147:

You are a swine for referring to your father as an animal.

Must I be an Igbo to say what’s right ?

I am not surprised YOO despicable and disgusting THINGS are beginning to deny your own people.

1 Like

Re: 2023: “We’ll Curse You And Your Family Publicly” – Igbo Elders To Uwazuruike by natanil: 5:08pm On May 06, 2022
this is very good. This is the only Ohaneze that we endorse. Anyways ALL HAIL BIAFRA, ALL HAIL MAZI NNAMDI KANU. Uwazurike, your days and your fellow saboteurs are numbered. Shebi you talk for public say you get odeshi. when the boys kpichikom you, I go want to know where your odeshi leave you run to..... Killer. we needed you alive so you can tell us what you did with the blood of Biafras you sold to the Nigeria govt. Onye Oshi. Don't worry..., go back to IMO
Re: 2023: “We’ll Curse You And Your Family Publicly” – Igbo Elders To Uwazuruike by Omeizadean(m): 5:51pm On May 06, 2022
Yeebos elders have started again
I thought once bitten twice shy.
Igbos always hate any candidates not from their side or pallying with their cause.
I think this is the time they should show spirit of pan Nigerian in them.
If u don't accept others how do u want others to accept u in a turnaround?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Wins Majority Seats In Delta Assembly. PDP 22, APC 7 / How Buhari, Jonathan, Will Shape Bayelsa, Kogi Guber Polls / Buhari’s Directive On Police Salary Review Flouted 3 Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.