Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Done With Betting For Life - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Done With Betting For Life (878 Views)

If You Wish To Win Every Day On Sport Betting For Free / Stop Football Betting For A While If..... / I Quit Betting For Good!!!(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Done With Betting For Life by rukz: 9:34pm On May 05, 2022
I was sent to prison by my director because of my inability to replaced the money after gambling with 750k meant to buy company materials.

I have used 150k belonging to some one in the past to play virtual.....luckily for me my mum paid on my behalf.

When it comes to gambling, until I exhaust every available resources at my disposal I don't back out because I lack self discipline.

3 Likes

Re: Done With Betting For Life by Sheddy5(m): 9:38pm On May 05, 2022
Nice of you
Re: Done With Betting For Life by rukz: 9:41pm On May 05, 2022
I was contemplating suicide because I knew my worst fear has materialise and nemesis has finally caught up with me when I woke up and realised its just a dream.
Re: Done With Betting For Life by rukz: 9:48pm On May 05, 2022
In my place of work, i'm responsible in handling buying of equipment and I 'm a chronic, compulsive bet9ja virtual addict.
Re: Done With Betting For Life by rukz: 9:55pm On May 05, 2022
I strongly believed without any iota of doubt that sooner or later I will definingly go to jail because a virtual addict is a disaster waiting to happen and a time bomb waiting to explode.
Re: Done With Betting For Life by rukz: 10:04pm On May 05, 2022
Today I officially quit all form of sport betting, both virtual, simulation and real game and I dedicate my life to God.

I 'm not going to work tomorrow, I need to see my pastor for deliverance and to thank God for giving me a second chance.

2 Likes

Re: Done With Betting For Life by Praktikals(m): 3:14am On May 06, 2022
I pray God will give you the grace.
Re: Done With Betting For Life by rukz: 5:52am On May 06, 2022
day 1 of total abstaining.
Re: Done With Betting For Life by sotall(m): 7:20am On May 06, 2022
Good one
Re: Done With Betting For Life by DanseMacabre(m): 7:23am On May 06, 2022
Omo...
Re: Done With Betting For Life by Nobody: 8:04am On May 06, 2022
Wise decision

The 11 Greatest Attacking Partnerships In Football History
https://www.footballorbit.com/greatest-attacking-partnerships-football-history/#more
Re: Done With Betting For Life by rukz: 1:55pm On May 07, 2022
day 2 of total abstaining

1 Like

Re: Done With Betting For Life by alfredxyz123: 2:43pm On May 07, 2022
It was when I lost 1million that was in my account and it was reading #800 in space of march 5 till april 12, that was when I knew I don Bleep up. I cried, weep, sober, I enter bank nearly kill myself but I get up dust my self, that was money, that I wanted to use and do my girl marriage and introduction that I foolishly spend within a month, family called meeting, I began to stammer, me that have never stammer in my life, I told them the truth, that I used the money to play gamble that I have made mistake all get up leave me, except my two over all senior, they advice me to desist from it, I'm getting my life back, I was able to save 150k now, planning for more to save but I'm done with gamble for life. Bet9ja you guys frustrated me for 10 solid years. I have lost close to 10 million in gamble, lost many great opportunities, people that was looking up to me, now I dey look up to them, but when there is life there is hope. Say no to gamble now.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Done With Betting For Life by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 07, 2022
You go dey betting shop dey play virtual soccer dey lose and still dey show smiling face as if the lose no dey pain you for body.
If you don exhaust all the money wey dey your pockets you go still dey do like say nothing happened.Na when you don leave the shop you go go sit down alone for one corner dey think how you go repay the money wey your oga give you to buy material for job.

2 Likes

Re: Done With Betting For Life by rukz: 6:34am On May 08, 2022
day 3 of total abstaining
Re: Done With Betting For Life by rukz: 6:39am On May 08, 2022
alfredxyz123:
It was when I lost 1million that was in my account and it was reading #800 in space of march 5 till april 12, that was when I knew I don Bleep up. I cried, weep, sober, I enter bank nearly kill myself but I get up dust my self, that was money, that I wanted to use and do my girl marriage and introduction that I foolishly spend within a month, family called meeting, I began to stammer, me that have never stammer in my life, I told them the truth, that I used the money to play gamble that I have made mistake all get up leave me, except my two over all senior, they advice me to desist from it, I'm getting my life back, I was able to save 150k now, planning for more to save but I'm done with gamble for life. Bet9ja you guys frustrated me for 10 solid years. I have lost close to 10 million in gamble, lost many great opportunities, people that was looking up to me, now I dey look up to them, but when there is life there is hope. Say no to gamble now.
so sad after reading your write- up.

The most important thing is never to go back into it.

My prayers are with you.

1 Like

Re: Done With Betting For Life by rukz: 1:06pm On May 09, 2022
day 4 of total abstaining
Re: Done With Betting For Life by Divoc19(f): 6:43pm On May 09, 2022
And to think of it undecided undecided undecided undecided gambling is legal undecided
Re: Done With Betting For Life by rukz: 5:26am On May 10, 2022
day 5 of total abstaining
Re: Done With Betting For Life by oluadeez: 9:06am On May 10, 2022
I also pray for total deliverance, I borrow money from fairmoney loan app to buy feed for my 3mouth old fish and the later learnt that the pond was dragged with a net and fish was packed next morning, and I go sit down for bet9ja shop dey think, na like that money wey I borrow 4 fish feed finish for Virtua, I swear since last wk dey do me make I just jump inside lagoon, because I don't even know way to follow again
Re: Done With Betting For Life by OlawaleBammie: 9:16am On May 10, 2022
oluadeez:
I also pray for total deliverance, I borrow money from fairmoney loan app to buy feed for my 3mouth old fish and the later learnt that the pond was dragged with a net and fish was packed next morning, and I go sit down for bet9ja shop dey think, na like that money wey I borrow 4 fish feed finish for Virtua, I swear since last wk dey do me make I just jump inside lagoon, because I don't even know way to follow again
ahaa broz, how u sef go go sidown for gambling station wen u re not in good mood

(1) (Reply)

2-3 Odds Games / Mysterious Cat Predicts AFCON Results! Shocking Revelation For Ivory Coast(video / Soocer:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.