Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec (38018 Views)

Droupadi Murmu: So The President Of India Is A BLACK Woman! Wonderful. / Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec / White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by Ballzproblemm: 10:35pm On May 05, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Face your country ask Buhari the vegetable president of Nigeria to fix Nigeria first.
Very small small children on this forum.
How is inflation the fault of Biden? Do you know a lot he done which has brought down prices?
Because there is inflation then representation should stop, everything should stop? Is representation not part of governance?
please point out were i said inflation is Biden fault, idey avoid ban ,no make I rain insult ,wey go follow your family

3 Likes

Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by Hesssi: 10:35pm On May 05, 2022
96ACE:

What satisfaction and happiness are you deriving from being gay and abominable? Alimi the useless outcast just confessed he has been living with HIV for the past 18 years, is that the trophy or gain of being gay? Imagine how many youths looked up to him in the past 18 years, imagine how many were misled by him over the years, imagine how many died because of HIV they aren't told was part of the deal. So who ever you think you are, a gay or a gay sympathizer, you're an abominable piece of trash
Hmm. Thank you.
Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by Ballzproblemm: 10:36pm On May 05, 2022
moshino:

Focus on your own country, and dealing with your own problems.
my opinion,if e pain you,hug transformer

4 Likes

Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by izubext007: 10:37pm On May 05, 2022
You mean this lady sucks Pussy.

1 Like

Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by Miracle2022: 10:37pm On May 05, 2022
Righteousness2:
When GOD wants to destroy a nation, HE gives them a leader that will suite the Destruction.

Biden was specially selected for this task of bringing about the Collaspe and Destruction of Nomerica the former America.

Transport secretary, abomination!
Press secretary, abomination!
General in army , non binary!

What a Colossal Fall of a Nation built on Godly principles.

Nomerica aka Mystery Babylon is Fallen!

ipob is killing your people,slaughtering them like goats, cutting their private part , you have never said anything about the terrorists group instead you are concerned about who America appointed as white house press secretary.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by Wchris(m): 10:37pm On May 05, 2022
This is the beginning of the end of America

2 Likes

Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by JohnBullMySon: 10:38pm On May 05, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
please point out were i said inflation is Biden fault, idey avoid ban ,no make I rain insult ,wey go follow your family
He said you should face your country. Simple instruction. Bandits did a parade and show of force in Nigeria today but its America's inflation that is your problem.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by JohnBullMySon: 10:40pm On May 05, 2022
Righteousness2:
When GOD wants to destroy a nation, HE gives them a leader that will suite the Destruction.

Biden was specially selected for this task of bringing about the Collaspe and Destruction of Nomerica the former America.

Nigeria did not create gay or transgender laws yet we're the ones God is punishing with hardships and killings all over the country.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by Princeton92(m): 10:43pm On May 05, 2022
Righteousness2:

I just expected you to be the first person to comment nothing more.... Hmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by WoundedLamb: 10:48pm On May 05, 2022
Congratulations ma'am!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by Benmob: 10:49pm On May 05, 2022
Righteousness2:

how is America d mystery babylon, where did u see it in d bible because wat I know mystery of Babylon is both a state and religious body that sit on 7 hill( rev 17.9),which is not America but Rome (Vatican) itself .

1 Like

Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by Emilokoiyawon: 10:49pm On May 05, 2022
Righteousness2:

[s]Nomerica aka Mystery Babylon is Fallen[i]When GOD wants to destroy a nation, HE gives them a leader that will suite the Destruction.

What a Colossal Fall of a Nation built on Godly principles!

[/i][/s]

Absolute undiluted nonsense. Fvck you and your stupd Palestinian god.

2 Likes

Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by AlphaTaikun: 10:50pm On May 05, 2022
Righteousness2:

Wrong!

America was never founded
on any so-Godly principles.

The horrendous slave trade
was used to build the Colonies pre-industrial revolution, and
the decimation (and dislocation
of the Native-American tribes from their original lands into dry reservations) does not show
any Godly principles. Period.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by Emilokoiyawon: 10:52pm On May 05, 2022
Hesssi:
Good Gesture. I'm happy for her. I Love USA so much.

I which Nigeria could follow suit... LGBT are humans too. Let us stop the discrimination.
Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by MiddleDimension: 10:53pm On May 05, 2022
Righteousness2:

Everyone, please use me as a downvote for this righteousness2. Just click on like to downvote the guy and all the misleading posts he has been posting here on Nairaland.

So America is the babylon now, not the Pope anymore? Not Obama, Michael Jackson, Russia, Communism, etc?

How many 'babylon the greats' are there?
I think only Babylon I can see here is you. You are the real babylon the great, the one spoken of in revelations!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by IDIOTmoderators: 10:53pm On May 05, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
You fit insult me now because I insulted you abi? Why you dey fear ban? Dem dey pay you salary to comment?
Instead of you to respond with something reasonable you still responded childishly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by Emilokoiyawon: 10:56pm On May 05, 2022
goody234:
Just nothing but symbolic gestures for black ppl ..stop voting for the democrats until they give you tangibles like they give other groups

Mumu. So, the white woman she is replacing was a symbolic gesture for white people? Your anus is doing your thinking for you.

3 Likes

Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by Timoleon(m): 10:56pm On May 05, 2022
Why can’t a woman be gay?
crestedaguiyi:
how can a woman be a gay sad sad sad sad sad sad sad who wrote this

5 Likes

Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by MiddleDimension: 10:57pm On May 05, 2022
Righteousness2:

But at least I am happy you agree that Freemasonry is Godly. Thank you for that rare honesty on your part.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by WoundedLamb: 10:58pm On May 05, 2022
Believing:
America is taking the meaning of "free country" to a whole new level

Hhmm... Because she's black or because she's gay or because she's a woman? Which one is mind-boggling? You think her sexual orientation should have been a disqualification factor even if she was the best person for the job? Fact is, when you start considering gender, tribe, race, sexual orientation, etc when electing or appointing public officials, you'd end up with something similar to Nigeria. America has been there, they know better today. Freedom isn't meant for a particular set of people alone. Freedom isn't meant to be upheld only when it pleases us. Freedom only stops when another person's rights are violated. You may not like gay people but there's no logical justifications for antagonizing them.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by naijaman2225(m): 10:58pm On May 05, 2022
jamp:

I thought Rome was the babylon. When did it change to America and Nomerica
THAT'S WHAT YOU GET SENTIMENTS GET MIXED UP WITH RELIGIOSITY.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by IDIOTmoderators: 11:00pm On May 05, 2022
96ACE:

What satisfaction and happiness are you deriving from being gay and abominable? Alimi the useless outcast just confessed he has been living with HIV for the past 18 years, is that the trophy or gain of being gay? Imagine how many youths looked up to him in the past 18 years, imagine how many were misled by him over the years, imagine how many died because of HIV they aren't told was part of the deal. So who ever you think you are, a gay or a gay sympathizer, you're an abominable piece of trash
Yes abominable piece of thrash like your useless mother.
Have you tested yourself for HIV Mr clean the noise maker. Where and where did I mention that I support gay? And if I do what business of yours is that?...Keep ranting and insulting it cannot change anything because your opinion is not even up to a drop of water in the ocean between nobody knows an outcast and a nonentity like you.
Go and educate yourself HIV is not limited to gays alone it cuts across. I am sure Alimi is better than your father.

2 Likes

Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by pargelenis(m): 11:02pm On May 05, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
instead Biden America will be focused on battling inflation and high gas prices, instead the idiot is concerned about representation, this is what happens when a developed nation has nothing else to solve,they start creating problems
Is she lacking the qualifications or ability for the job?

5 Likes

Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by AlphaTaikun: 11:03pm On May 05, 2022
Tioda:
That's some progress made by the LGBTQ community.
Some progress for colored
women and Haitian-Americans ... wink
Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by adebayo987: 11:03pm On May 05, 2022
fergie001:
Biden appoints Karine Jean-Pierre to replace Psaki as White House Press Secretary

SOURCE
Niether a woman or man. But has both penis and vagina.

If

Penis = Man
Vagina = Woman
Penis+Vagina = Womana
No Penis or Vagina = Maman

Abbreviating this gender is a huge disrespect.

1 Like

Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by Ballzproblemm: 11:06pm On May 05, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

You fit insult me now because I insulted you abi? Why you dey fear ban? Dem dey pay you salary to comment?
Instead of you to respond with something reasonable you still responded childishly.
your moniker is idiot moderators, meaning you Don chop ban tire cheesy for you to Even choose that name o the irony , no they're not paying me but sometimes I will want to contribute meaningful something ,so I am avoiding ban, but nonentities like you like to test my patience , America I know sure say you Don smell, but I don smell am come back,so oga focus on levitating yourself (including your family) out of the trenches

2 Likes

Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by UncommonLogic: 11:07pm On May 05, 2022
[s]
Righteousness2:

What a Colossal Fall of a Nation built on Godly principles. The Founding Fathers will be shaking their heads wherever they are.

[/

RUBBISH TRASH AS USUAL

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by naijaman2225(m): 11:07pm On May 05, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
Joe Biden has reduced federal deficit by 350 billion but you're worried about America's economy. Why not focus on Nigeria where everything is at the brink of collapse. Is Nigeria not burning?

DON'T MIND THOSE TRUMPTARDS SUFFERING FROM AN EXTREME FORM OF BIDEN DERANGEMENT SYNDROME.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by gracealonev: 11:08pm On May 05, 2022
Righteousness2:

What a Colossal Fall of a Nation built on Godly principles. The Founding Fathers will be shaking their heads wherever they are.

The fall has started for some time now.

Wokeism is bringing America down.
Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by adebayo987: 11:10pm On May 05, 2022
izubext007:
You mean this lady sucks Pussy.
Lol! Not a woman or a man. That's a transgender (has both Penis and Vagina). You can call them a "she" as well as a "he". However, if they look a lot like a woman, call them "she", if as a man call them "he".
Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by IDIOTmoderators: 11:15pm On May 05, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
your moniker is idiot moderators, meaning you Don chop ban tire cheesy for you to Even choose that name o the irony , no they're not paying me but sometimes I will want to contribute meaningful something ,so I am avoiding ban, but nonentities like you like to test my patience , America I know sure say you Don smell, but I don smell am come back,so oga focus on levitating yourself (including your family) out of the trenches
Look at this piece of thrash! .. Lol cheesy cheesy what meaningless contribution are you making? My moniker is not because of any ban and that is non of your business.
See the way you are bragging about smelling American oh I see coming to America is the greatest achievement in your life and so it will remain! Do you even know where I am? Tell me where and where you smell in America then you will know me better. I am a proud American citizen living in Texas so let us roll, let me expose your ignorance. Poverty Stricken Moda foka!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" / US Coronavirus Stimulus Cheques To Feature Trump's Signature / Rebecca Enonchong Arrested, Detained In Cameroon (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.