Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec (38019 Views)

Droupadi Murmu: So The President Of India Is A BLACK Woman! Wonderful. / Missile Threat: Boris Johnson Lied Or Didn't Understand - Putin's Press Sec / White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by IDIOTmoderators: 11:16pm On May 05, 2022
adebayo987:
Lol! Not a woman or a man. That's a transgender (has both Penis and Vagina). You can call them a "she" as well as a "he". However, if they look a lot like a woman, call them "she", if as a man call them "he".
Bros a transgender does not necessarily have both penis and vagina.
Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by Godsage(m): 11:22pm On May 05, 2022
crestedaguiyi:
how can a woman be a gay sad sad sad sad sad sad sad who wrote this
Educate yourself

2 Likes

Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by Ballzproblemm: 11:22pm On May 05, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Look at this piece of thrash! .. Lol cheesy cheesy what meaningless contribution are you making? My moniker is not because of any ban and that is non of your business.
See the way you are bragging about smelling American oh I see coming to America is the greatest achievement in your life and so it will remain! Do you even know where I am? Tell me where and where you smell in America then you will know me better. I am a proud American citizen living in Texas so let us roll, let me expose your ignorance. Poverty Stricken Moda foka!

LMAO you're Bragging about living in Texas,but can you afford a trip back probably, no meanwhile ,me and my crew they enter there once every year for business, but poor black man like you still living in Texas can't even think of coming back , you go just broke,fool! like you ,give suffering from inflation and high gas prices ,while me they acquire land for my Homeland ,and no where in my statement did I state going to America is an achievement, but it's my business to talk about it since I have been there, see ya later loser cool

1 Like

Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by VEHINTOLAR: 11:25pm On May 05, 2022
All dis thing wey una dey do,the result go come out one day ! God is truly patient !

1 Like

Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by chopnaira: 11:27pm On May 05, 2022
Righteousness2:
When GOD wants to destroy a nation, HE gives them a leader that will suite the Destruction.

Biden was specially selected for this task of bringing about the Collaspe and Destruction of Nomerica the former America.

Transport secretary, abomination!
Press secretary, abomination!
General in army , non binary!

What a Colossal Fall of a Nation built on Godly principles. The Founding Fathers will be shaking their heads wherever they are.

Nomerica aka Mystery Babylon is Fallen!

Shut the Bleep up sooth sayer. Trump appointed a gay man too

That is Richard Grennel and his gay husband and Mike Pence.

Don't also forget to book your ticket to the next gay parade in Israel next month

4 Likes

Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by planetx: 11:29pm On May 05, 2022
Satanic democratic party full of homosexuals and people that believe in abortion killing the unborn. That is why the country is falling to pieces morally and economically anytime that satanic party is in power.

1 Like

Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by chopnaira: 11:32pm On May 05, 2022
planetx:
Satanic democratic party full of homosexuals and people that believe in abortion killing the unborn. That is why the country is falling to pieces morally and economically anytime that satanic party is in power.
Republican transsexual governor aspirant below

2 Likes

Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by theamazonguru(m): 11:32pm On May 05, 2022
Righteousness2:
When GOD wants to destroy a nation, HE gives them a leader that will suite the Destruction.

Biden was specially selected for this task of bringing about the Collaspe and Destruction of Nomerica the former America.

What a Colossal Fall of a Nation built on Godly principles. The Founding Fathers will be shaking their heads wherever they are.

So taking it easy small small with all this conspiracy theories.
So it's no more the conspiracy about Barrack Obama being positioned as the antichrist.

Na wa ooh.

May God open our eyes of understanding.
Conspiracies.
Heretic teachings everywhere.
God have mercy.
Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by IDIOTmoderators: 11:33pm On May 05, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
LMAO you're Bragging about living in Texas,but can you afford a trip back probably, no meanwhile ,me and my crew they enter there once every year for business, but poor black man like you still living in Texas can't even think of coming back , you go just broke,fool! like you ,give suffering from inflation and high gas prices ,while me they acquire land for my Homeland ,and no where in my statement did I state going to America is an achievement, but it's my business to talk about it since I have been there, see ya later loser cool
I don't argue with fools that is my number I don't care if this is internet. Add me on WhatsApp let us do video call right now.
If you cannot STFU! I am not one of those fake people on the internet. Till you die you will not and you can never achieve what I have accomplished in life...you come to America for your cocaine and Yahoo Yahoo business.
Mind you I am Yoruba but lived in Portharcourt my achievements are home and abroad, I come to my country at least twice In a Year.
If you can't video call then go to sleep or add my number to your Yahoo Yahoo list you will end up in jail.

1 Like

Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by IDIOTmoderators: 11:34pm On May 05, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
I just threw a challenge at you, I am waiting.

1 Like

Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by 96ACE: 11:35pm On May 05, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Yes abominable piece of thrash like your useless mother.
Have you tested yourself for HIV Mr clean the noise maker. Where and where did I mention that I support gay? And if I do what business of yours is that?...Keep ranting and insulting it cannot change anything because your opinion is not even up to a drop of water in the ocean between nobody knows an outcast and a nonentity like you.
Go and educate yourself HIV is not limited to gays alone it cuts across. I am sure Alimi is better than your father.

Hahahahaha, my opinion counts and that's why you're so offended. How are you dealing with maggots up your asshole cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by mario2k(m): 11:36pm On May 05, 2022
This one hates America since his idol Donald Trump lost woefully to Biden. He has been doing everything within his power to paint them in a bad light. Prior to Trumps disgrace, this guy never called America "Nomerica" or "Mystery Babylon". America became these things the moment Trump was booted out of the White House by American citizens which this fool is not.

YOU THINK IS HATE ABI? SOON YOU WILL SEE WHAT HE HAS BEEN TALKING ABOUT,THEN YOU IT WILL BE TOO LATE FOR YOU. SURRENDER TO JESUS CHRIST NOW

2 Likes

Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by bodyloveghetto(m): 11:38pm On May 05, 2022
Righteousness2:

Not Judging, “but” if you end up in hell? I’ll be guessing you’re a lucify roaming beneath internet… why don’t you invite you NL fan base to a crusade or whatever (you call it)…

Stop being holy out here with ur facelessness

1 Like

Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by bodyloveghetto(m): 11:39pm On May 05, 2022
Righteousness2:

Not Judging, “but” if you end up in hell? I’ll be guessing you’re a lucify roaming beneath internet… why don’t you invite your NL fan base to a crusade or whatever (you call it)…

Stop being holy out here with ur facelessness

1 Like

Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by realstars: 11:41pm On May 05, 2022
oxygenlove:
Jean-Pierre, the current Principal Deputy Press Secretary, will become the first openly gay person and first Black woman to hold the role of White House press secretary.
She is sodommite.
Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by IDIOTmoderators: 11:41pm On May 05, 2022
96ACE:

Hahahahaha, my opinion counts and that's why you're so offended. How are you dealing with maggots up your asshole cheesy
Lol.... Stupid opinion!... cheesy grin So you dey take marijuana join your problem... Your madness don start
Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by Ballzproblemm: 11:44pm On May 05, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

I don't argue with fools...
+1 832 946 2332 that is my number I don't care if this is internet. Add me on WhatsApp let us do video call right now.
If you cannot STFU! I am not one of those fake people on the internet. Till you die you will not and you can never achieve what I have accomplished in life...you come to America for your cocaine and Yahoo Yahoo business.
Mind you I am Yoruba but lived in Portharcourt my achievements are home and abroad, I come to my country at least twice In a Year.
If you can't video call then go to sleep or add my number to your Yahoo Yahoo list you will end up in jail.

enya go rest , foolish afonja boy ,mumu is living on warfare in America , feeling fly , you think say na life grin grin, who said anything about doing Yahoo and cocaine,is like something is seriously wrong with you, you jump to assumption anyhow, I am not taking that bait, nairaland is an anonymous site, and I want to keep it that way cool, ain't no way I am revealing my identity to a total stranger, who knows you might be in ogun state, thief! kidnapper, wannabe America citizen ,grin grin, f**king loser living from stimulus check to stimulus check , thinking that is life, travel out! first before you come and talk me

1 Like

Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by IDIOTmoderators: 11:48pm On May 05, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
enya go rest , foolish afonja boy ,mumu is living on warfare in America , feeling fly , you think say na life grin grin, who said anything about doing Yahoo and cocaine,is like something is seriously wrong with you, you jump to assumption anyhow, I am not taking that bait, nairaland is an anonymous site, and I want to keep it that way cool, ain't no way I am revealing my identity to a total stranger, who knows you might be in ogun state, thief! kidnapper, wannabe America citizen ,grin grin, f**king loser living from stimulus check to stimulus check , thinking that is life, travel out! first before you come and talk me
Guy I challenged you I don't care! Video call don't lie, at least you have been to America before. If you cannot Shut the fvck up and go to sleep.
What ransome am I going to get from a poverty Stricken, impoverished Moda foka like you.....Yahoo Yahoo boy coming to America...No video call no more communication with you!

1 Like

Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by 96ACE: 11:50pm On May 05, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Lol.... Stupid opinion!... cheesy grin So you dey take marijuana join your problem... Your madness don start

You're the one with the problem of maggots in the ass, HIV and battle for acceptance and relevance. I'm living life on top of the world, doing things confidence will never permit you to do. I'm so sorry fool but you're a low life that will never amount to any worth
Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by madjune(m): 11:50pm On May 05, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
instead Biden America will be focused on battling inflation and high gas prices, instead the idiot is concerned about representation, this is what happens when a developed nation has nothing else to solve,they start creating problems

You've said it all.

This man is bent on ruining the US just for the sake of pleasing African Americans.

What matters most is placing the right, competent people in the right positions and not based on gender or race.
This man has been all about color consciousness since he took office
What has been Kamala Harris impact since they took office?
Just traveling up and down and smiling.
Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by IDIOTmoderators: 11:51pm On May 05, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
I will not argue with you again unless you are ready for video call.
Criminals hide their identity... Show yourself if you are clean.
All the atrocities you committed in America will catch up with you.

1 Like

Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 05, 2022
greggng:

Yesterday I was at computer village to fix my laptop. I was told the mother board is gone . I asked how much it goes for and I was told 30k..when I ask the guy to buy it the way it is , he offered 10k . I got angry and left with my laptop.

I’m sorry
Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by IDIOTmoderators: 11:53pm On May 05, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
Dumbass!
Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by Ballzproblemm: 11:54pm On May 05, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

I will not argue with you again unless you are ready for video call.
Criminals hide their identity... Show yourself if you are clean.
All the atrocities you committed in America will catch up with you.
commot from my mention jare, nonentity, they brag about citizenship , chai cheesy,. I dey aquire land you dey here they brag about citizenship , drop your location for Texas ,see whether I no go send hitters fool
Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by IDIOTmoderators: 11:55pm On May 05, 2022
96ACE:

You're the one with the problem of maggots in the ass, HIV and battle for acceptance and relevance. I'm living life on top of the world, doing things confidence will never permit you to do. I'm so sorry fool but you're a low life that will never amount to any worth
Common go to sleep and stop arguing with your father.... Inconsequential person.
Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by IDIOTmoderators: 11:57pm On May 05, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
commot from my mention jare, nonentity, they brag about citizenship , chai cheesy,. I dey aquire land you dey here they brag about citizenship , drop your location for Texas ,see whether I no go send hitters fool
You foolishness knows no bounds. I drop number you didn't take up the challenge now you are asking for location. It is obvious that you are mentally deranged!

1 Like

Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by IDIOTmoderators: 11:58pm On May 05, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
Fear fear... Asshole!

1 Like

Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by Ballzproblemm: 12:00am On May 06, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

You foolishness knows no bounds. I drop number you didn't take up the challenge now you are asking for location. It is obvious that you are mentally deranged!
cheesy, na me they give this privilege, guy go rest. I gat to go hustle. ,the person wey you dey defend no send you or me. ,. foolish black idiot, inferiority complex Don make you they celebrate citizenship
Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by IDIOTmoderators: 12:01am On May 06, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
cheesy, na me they give this privilege, guy go rest. I gat to go hustle. ,the person wey you dey defend no send you or me. ,. foolish black idiot, inferiority complex Don make you they celebrate citizenship
Oponu... He pain am.. Cocaine pusher! cheesy cheesy.. Fear fear!.....

1 Like

Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by IDIOTmoderators: 12:03am On May 06, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
A foolish black idiot like your irresponsible father.. and mother that could have prevented your birth with just one condom.
Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by IDIOTmoderators: 12:03am On May 06, 2022
96ACE:

Go and test yourself first for HIV before you talk about others... Olodo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Coronavirus Stimulus Cheques To Feature Trump's Signature / Rebecca Enonchong Arrested, Detained In Cameroon (Pictures) / Salma Al-shehab: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 34 Yrs In Prison For Twitter Activism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.