Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,556 members, 7,812,779 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Soldiers Heading To Imo: Where They Were Killed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Heading To Imo: Where They Were Killed (5431 Views)

IPOB: Convoy Of Biafran Soldiers Heading To Anambra To Disrupt Next Election / Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed / Oshiomhole Apologises To Imo Catholic Community Over Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Heading To Imo: Where They Were Killed by SenatePresdo(m): 1:22pm On May 06, 2022
Paulheyman:

We are saying the same thing. The person who benefits from a crime is a criminal. That's why we most first understand what each party stands to gain. What exactly is IPOB, FG, the poster of these videos, you and I stand to gain from the crime committed?.

If you say WhatsApp then, who're the members of these WhatsApp group. The poster of these videos on nairaland is instrumental to this. Is he a member of this your WhatsApp group? Even if he is not, who exactly from the said WhatsApp group forwards the videos to him? Though WhatsApp is end to end encrypted but through legal and other means this so called WhatsApp group can be known and prosecuted.

On classified content: the videos are totally classified information based on it's availability to only two individuals who are heavily present here. These informations are rare no one else has access to it apart from these two. They're the originator and distributors. They bring thes e videos to me and you. So, what do they stand to gain? In fact who is protecting them? What of the police, from his testimonies I believe he knows more than the videos he post here. He needs to be questioned. That video and the poster is the key we need to solve the crime

Let's do a comparative analysis
Assuming that whenever someone dies in your village a certain man has the full video, gist and all detailed information concerning the killings. All his information are first hand and probably authentic. Even before the security operatives report such death, he already parades with a video of the murder. I think from my analysis you understand why he should be summoned for questioning

Stay blessed

I think the poster's identity is already known.

if our security is working, they can investigate him.
And its not too late.

But the poster is not the problem for now.

Ugm or Esn should stop killing Igbos with contrary view.
Re: Soldiers Heading To Imo: Where They Were Killed by Paulheyman: 2:10pm On May 06, 2022
paramakina202:

Ask Udele his source of getting information I am not his spokesperson.

Thank you my good friend.

I think in no distant time we'll all attempt to postulate/hypothesize the activities of these killers with known analytical procedure that'll eliminate our major doubts while waiting for professionals to conclude their investigations.

Every video has a first sender and that's my query. Who sent these videos to the poster? What's his relationship with the senders? What's in it for him? Why is the government not inviting him for questioning or is nairaland not big enough to draw the attention of Nigerian security operatives?

Thank you once more, we have to keep questioning the video source/s until we get a valid answer.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Heading To Imo: Where They Were Killed by paramakina202: 2:27pm On May 06, 2022
Paulheyman:

Thank you my good friend.

I think in no distant time we'll all attempt to postulate/hypothesize the activities of these killers with known analytical procedure that'll eliminate our major doubts while waiting for professionals to conclude their investigations.

Every video has a first sender and that's my query. Who sent these videos to the poster? What's his relationship with the senders? What's in it for him? Why is the government not inviting him for questioning or is nairaland not big enough to draw the attention of Nigerian security operatives?

Thank you once more, we have to keep questioning the video source/s until we get a valid answer.

Do you know some of these vidoes sometimes are posted in pro IPOB social media groups?
And who do you expect to carry out the investigation,Nigeria government have already accused IPOB of every terror related crime in Igboland.And mind you there are hundreds of suspects under police custody.
Re: Soldiers Heading To Imo: Where They Were Killed by Paulheyman: 2:39pm On May 06, 2022
SenatePresdo:

I think the poster's identity is already known.

if our security is working, they can investigate him.
And its not too late.

But the poster is not the problem for now.

Ugm or Esn should stop killing Igbos with contrary view.

You're not in line with my thoughts my good friend. My issue is this "people are killed constantly in the south east" Unknown gun men have no identity at least for now, ESN said is not them. So, we're left with only two persons the originator and poster of these videos. For us to pin this killing on either UGM or ESN we most first unravel the true identity of the originators and posters of these gory videos , those folks are our first and probably only source of determining the true identity of the said UGM.

Stay blessed

It's only in movies that villains becomes heros. The identity of the posters of these videos are questionable, the characters they display are vindictive

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Heading To Imo: Where They Were Killed by Paulheyman: 2:46pm On May 06, 2022
paramakina202:

Do you know some of these vidoes sometimes are posted in pro IPOB social media groups?
And who do you expect to carry out the investigation,Nigeria government have already accused IPOB of every terror related crime in Igboland.And mind you there are hundreds of suspects under police custody.

Are your assumption verifiable? Tracing social media handles by the government is an easy task, in fact a very easy one at that. Social media has everything to do with this? Since you know these social media groups, help us to bring the attention of the government to it. We need the government to have a led
Re: Soldiers Heading To Imo: Where They Were Killed by SenatePresdo(m): 5:29pm On May 06, 2022
Paulheyman:

You're not in line with my thoughts my good friend. My issue is this "people are killed constantly in the south east" Unknown gun men have no identity at least for now, ESN said is not them. So, we're left with only two persons the originator and poster of these videos. For us to pin this killing on either UGM or ESN we most first unravel the true identity of the originators and posters of these gory videos , those folks are our first and probably only source of determining the true identity of the said UGM.

Stay blessed

It's only in movies that villains becomes heros. The identity of the posters of these videos are questionable, the characters they display are vindictive

Fine, until the identity of the poster is revealed.

But now, Nairaland is faceless to a large extent.

Who will create security awareness about the poster?

Security agents do visit Nairaland, they can investigate him.
Re: Soldiers Heading To Imo: Where They Were Killed by 1874he: 4:52am On May 07, 2022
[s]
naijapips04:

Is this the first military personnel, police officers IPOB is killing? We have the location, etc of the others. What exactly is your point?
[/s]
Re: Soldiers Heading To Imo: Where They Were Killed by DigitalLawyer: 5:06am On May 07, 2022
uBuNiT:
I remember the story of "MAN TURN TO VULTURE". That was 1997. Then, we in Enugu heard it happened somewhere in Aba. Those in Abia heard that it happened somewhere in Anambra. At the end, it was all fake news.

Likewise the story of two millitary couple heading to Imo.

We heard they were heading to Imo.
But:

1) Where exactly did the killing happened ?

2) How did the killers managed to spot them among commuters ?

3) In their private car ? Now, where is their car ?

Please we need to know the exact village this thing happened.
We are not saying it did not happened,
BUT WHERE EXACTLY ?

Trying to demonise IPOB won't work

Wait for Afojas and Tinubu’s people to catch you. Many of them will wreath in fury for this post because it is pro Igbo. Come to think of it, it is still igbos that will be killed in revenge for this sad event if it’s true it happened in Imo State andor if the people are led into believing this propaganda . I don’t understand why people who claim to be educated will not urge the government to conduct thorough and unbiased investigation instead of hastily rushing to accuse IPOB. Most people especially Afonjas were screaming kill them all, give them the Odi treatment etc. Many of them are still IDP camps oh. Killing all igbos will not end Nigeria’s problem rather it will give the Fulani terrorists more courage to takeover and completely and successfully subjugate other ethnic group. Today The Hausa tribe is currently losing their identity to being called Fulani or Hausa fulani.
Re: Soldiers Heading To Imo: Where They Were Killed by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:32am On May 08, 2022
Creamypie:
my deep hatred for our eastern neighbors started with introduction of violence by ipob department, like u.g.m, ESN as tool, when it commenced with killings of military person el. Leave this talk, KANU will remain in prison for decades. Forget the court appearances. D whole delta have seen this video today, and men, we have tightened our guns. Any fem of Biafra, na instant suppression
Your deep hatred? LoL congratulations. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

National Assembly Supplementary Elections Have Not Been Fixed - INEC / NPC Confirms M.D Abubakar As IGP / video: Gen. Gowon Interviewed Soon After Biafra Surrenders In January 1970

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.