Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Soldiers Heading To Imo: Where They Were Killed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Heading To Imo: Where They Were Killed (5433 Views)

IPOB: Convoy Of Biafran Soldiers Heading To Anambra To Disrupt Next Election / Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed / Oshiomhole Apologises To Imo Catholic Community Over Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Heading To Imo: Where They Were Killed by paramakina202: 1:41am On May 06, 2022
Creamypie:
see them saying that it was a coordinated attempt by federal government to demarket east against elections, they are gradually shifting from DSS/Fulani coordinated killings theory. PDP shouldn't bother fielding eastern candidate, even if peter obi would have bern d best president of nigeria. cos we south just drifted away from east after seeing the video and easterners cheering u.g.m at Ariaria market today. East don't even have votes... Less than 10 percent, thats if all registered voters vote, and for a particular candidate, yet they don't accommodate other tribes and parts, such as North, where only three of their 17 or so states cancel all eastern votes. Seeing that video has made us have disdain for easterners

Why didn't you pull this kind of campaign against Buhari becuase Bokoharam was mass bombing everybody in 2014 prior to general election?Look I am Igboman from Abia state but I hate IPOB and their method even before they became violent but that does not mean I will tolerate you saying bs against Igbo people.
Re: Soldiers Heading To Imo: Where They Were Killed by EmperorHadrain: 1:47am On May 06, 2022
uBuNiT:
I remember the story of "MAN TURN TO VULTURE". That was 1997. Then, we in Enugu heard it happened somewhere in Aba. Those in Abia heard that it happened somewhere in Anambra. At the end, it was all fake news.

Likewise the story of two millitary couple heading to Imo.

We heard they were heading to Imo.
But:

1) Where exactly did the killing happened ?

2) How did the killers managed to spot them among commuters ?

3) In their private car ? Now, where is their car ?

Please we need to know the exact village this thing happened.
We are not saying it did not happened,
BUT WHERE EXACTLY ?

Trying to demonise IPOB won't work

IPOB has so many splinter groups with no central authority after your Rabbi was arrested.

IPOB leadership has no bearing on their thugs and underlings anymore .

If you disagree, then why are there IPOB members enforcing sit at homes every Mondays despite Emma Powerful denying the sit at home order and restricting it only on court dates?

You have a very big problem in the yeast now with radicalized Zionist Igbo hardened criminals causing havoc.

IPOB leadership has lost control.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Heading To Imo: Where They Were Killed by uBuNiT: 2:06am On May 06, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

IPOB has so many splinter groups with no central authority after your Rabbi was arrested.

IPOB leadership has no bearing on their thugs and underlings anymore .

If you disagree, then why are there IPOB members enforcing sit at homes every Mondays despite Emma Powerful denying the sit at home order and restricting it only on court dates?

You have a very big problem in the yeast now with radicalized Zionist Igbo hardened criminals causing havoc.

IPOB leadership has lost control.

We Igbos are wiser than you today. That killing wasn't in Igboland at all. Your DSS just saw that man as expendable and wasted him to frame IPOB.

Una don fail, fail and fail
Re: Soldiers Heading To Imo: Where They Were Killed by Joanosas2950: 2:52am On May 06, 2022
Even if its true and u (Op) are right that its just a conspiracy against ipob/ugm/igbos . You guys ipob supporters are at fault for making the south east a north east in the making, boko haram started like this . You cant succeed in your ipob movement by creating a very conducive environment for conspirators to operate. You want to form a movement avoid violence, E.g Martin luther king or better enact change through politics but i guess you guys already bleeped dat up long time, no strong alliance. so now majority of Nigerians dont trust an igbo presidency and its not because u guys aren't capable of leading, you igbo are fucking brilliant and innovative but its just dat gut feeling of uncertainty. I mean with the current set of leaders at most we get bleeped financially and economically but we still have a country to our name, its shitty but its still ours, may be someday we might turn things around (A.I maybe) . Anyways the blood are still on your hands .the human brain collectively can be very small you know, so all dat detective, lawyer shit trying to get people to reason your way wont work. Ur so called conspirators (if they exist) have an edge , u guys gave dem dat. Make a video, chop some heads off ,speak small igbo , wear biafra logo and gbam you loose a thousand supporters. End game �. Me sef no like this union called Nigeria but we don enter ham ,we make it work or we die trying or even sef continue with our "e go better" slogan while taking no legal action . Catalonia, chechnya and so on want independence but it is wat it is. May be Nigerian is not working because we haven't done the simplest thing which is to learn to love one another and coexist peaceful. A black mans heart

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Heading To Imo: Where They Were Killed by Christistruth02: 5:42am On May 06, 2022
uBuNiT:
I remember the story of "MAN TURN TO VULTURE". That was 1997. Then, we in Enugu heard it happened somewhere in Aba. Those in Abia heard that it happened somewhere in Anambra. At the end, it was all fake news.

But:

BUT WHERE EXACTLY ?

IPOB don't need to be demonized they are already demonic

https://www.facebook.com/ikechukwuemeka.onyiaii/videos/712005933287417/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Heading To Imo: Where They Were Killed by gidgiddy: 5:51am On May 06, 2022
Creamypie:
u willingly brain washed yourself. Its just a matter of time. Your loved ones will be hit by the same u g.m that you all cheered at Ariaria market Aba today. I also condemned fulani herdsmen killings so y'all know

You are the one who is brainwashed. Someone who accuses a group of violence based on no evidence, only sentiments. Someone who only remembers violence when it has to do with the South East but is no where to be seen if 80 people are killed in Kebbi State

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Heading To Imo: Where They Were Killed by Paulheyman: 6:03am On May 06, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
I have been saying it in my previous post that Udele1/Oyigboupdate have a group of armed men in Southeast doing the killings and posting the videos to him on their WhatsApp group.

That's why, he has boosted severally that he is well connected.

He has a WhatsApp group, he once shared screenshot on this platform before.

The issue is people are not asking the right questions.

If Nigerians really want to know the truth of killings in Southeast, why not let's start by questioning udele/oyigboupdate.

During the Obigbo massacre, he was same person posting killings of Igbos in cold blood and he was rejoicing about it.

The threads are here.

Nigerians should be asking investigative questions.

This udele/oyigboupdate has proven that he has direct connection with the people recording those videos at the scene of each of those Killings.

If he really wants DSS or government to find the killers, why is he not exposing the guys that are always on ground to record each scene and sent to his WhatsApp group.

And why is DSS or Police or Soldiers not questioning udele/Oyigboupdate on how he is getting the videos directly.

IPOB behead soldier couples and sent the videos to udele/Oyigboupdate to post on Nairaland.

DSS should start by squeezing udele/Oyigboupdate to lead them to the person who records the videos, then from there pick the rest of them.

This calls for investigation. We're too emotional about all these. Someone with an analytical mind should question the two folks you mentioned. I am really bothered about how they get these videos first hand. Many on this forum including those viewing as guest have asked similar question but no answers yet. I think IPOB should employ independent group of detectives to unravel these killings. Until then we'll all keep our fingers crossed. But my mind is made up already on the two you mentioned. I just need someone to prove me wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Heading To Imo: Where They Were Killed by techWriter3: 6:11am On May 06, 2022
Your director CORRECT!!!
Re: Soldiers Heading To Imo: Where They Were Killed by Kpengla(m): 6:15am On May 06, 2022
Jostoman:
This is also part of their strategy to de market any candidate that comes out to contest in 2023 most especially from opposition party and to also use it to gain sympathy from northerners. The region that is giving them serious headache now in APC concerning 2023 president is southeast so you guys should not give them the chance to use propaganda turn the people of southeast against IPOB because that is what they are trying to do now. so please keep calm till after the primary election.

People are being murdered in savage ways yet all you rètards can talk about is propaganda...not one iota of humanity left inside your Ibo blood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Heading To Imo: Where They Were Killed by joyandfaith: 6:16am On May 06, 2022
paramakina202:

Very soon the location of that horrible murder will be made known and maybe the corpse of victims recovered.
Be calming down.IPOB is evil you can take that to the bank .
Ipob is evil. Nigeria military is evil. Police is evil. Politicians are evil. Government is evil.
Nigeria means evil.
Nigeria as a nation is at war with her citizens.
Re: Soldiers Heading To Imo: Where They Were Killed by Paulheyman: 6:18am On May 06, 2022
paramakina202:

Whats your point that it didn't happen in Igboland but the killers were speaking Igbo while killing their sister her husband.Shame on you.

Sorry to ask.

How did they get these videos? Who records it?, why do these video recordings always sent to a particular folk?, what's the reason behind the choice of this particular folk (what's his interest?). Many viewing this post as guest (including foreigners) and some registered members are really interested in questioning these guys.

I took my time and went through this folks post on this forum, he certainly has issues with Igbos in general and IPOB in particular (citation: Endsars protect).

To solve this crime scene, we must first understand the reason behind the choice of these folks as the sole distributors of these gory videos

If we could solve this crime, we can as well prevent it from happening elsewhere

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers Heading To Imo: Where They Were Killed by Creamypie(m): 6:23am On May 06, 2022
gidgiddy:

You are the one who is brainwashed. Someone who accuses a group of violence based on no evidence, only sentiments. Someone who only remembers violence when it has to do with the South East but is no where to be seen if 80 people are killed in Kebbi State
dontvworry. D way u.g.m shot those three travelers on Monday, the killing of those 2 brothers, the s.a returnee murdered early yesterday morning cause of lockdown, so your son, yes your first son, your siblings and loved ones will be murdered. As for those murdered on Mondays by u
G.m. definitely, I know police will ng waste their time to investigate cos u all supported AND clapped for the murdered at d very beginning. Lastly, we deltans have made it clear from beginning that no Biafra activity, even if its mentioned, will be followed with brute force, thats y its very peaceful, thus, easterners are rushing down to settle down. So keep your philosophy in d east.
Re: Soldiers Heading To Imo: Where They Were Killed by History555: 6:23am On May 06, 2022
Creamypie:
u willingly brain washed yourself. Its just a matter of time. Your loved ones will be hit by the same u g.m that you all cheered at Ariaria market Aba today. I also condemned fulani herdsmen killings so y'all know

Why are u lying. U registered on April 26 and no where in ur few post did u condemn fulani killers. Stop lying

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Heading To Imo: Where They Were Killed by Paulheyman: 6:24am On May 06, 2022
Kpengla:

People are being murdered in savage ways yet all you rètards can talk about is propaganda...not one iota of humanity left inside your Ibo blood

To solve a crime, we must first understand the interest of the criminal.
1)What's the interest of IPOB in killing Igbos?
2) What's the interest of the posters of these videos in killing Igbos?
3) What's the interest of IPOB against the posters of these videos?
4) What's the interest of the posters of these videos against IPOB?
5) Who stands to gain from all these?
Re: Soldiers Heading To Imo: Where They Were Killed by nnamdi640: 6:24am On May 06, 2022
Am suspecting a foul play here. How were they able to know that they are military and also stopping the exact car or bus. This is a planned work either by FG or politicians that want to take advantage of the situation. Am sure the couple were lured to their death.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Heading To Imo: Where They Were Killed by History555: 6:32am On May 06, 2022
Paulheyman:

Sorry to ask.

How did they get these videos? Who records it?, why do these video recordings always sent to a particular folk?, what's the reason behind the choice of this particular folk (what's his interest?). Many viewing this post as guest (including foreigners) and some registered members are really interested in questioning these guys.

I took my time and went through this folks post on this forum, he certainly has issues with Igbos in general and IPOB in particular (citation: Endsars protect).

To solve this crime scene, we must first understand the reason behind the choice of these folks as the sole distributors of these gory videos

If we could solve this crime, we can as well prevent it from happening elsewhere

Thank u for being among the few asking the right questions. If u go to the beginning of oyiboupdate threads u will see where he claimed a mosque was burnt in nnewi, he interviewed someone who claims a mosque was burnt. Strangely when challenged that a mosque is not in nnewi, he claims someone sent the news to him yet he was conducting interview with mosque worshippers.

Fast forward he has a video showing a police officer and 2 men being tortured, i challenged him why not send the video to police rather than posting it here on nairaland so that the person u claimed that sent you the video is arrested and questioned on the source of the video, he refused.

Even this current video, no media has It, check its not online until he posted it on his goggle drive. How did he get the video

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Heading To Imo: Where They Were Killed by Caseless: 6:33am On May 06, 2022
Jostoman:
This is also part of their strategy to de market any candidate that comes out to contest in 2023 most especially from opposition party and to also use it to gain sympathy from northerners. The region that is giving them serious headache now in APC concerning 2023 president is southeast so you guys should not give them the chance to use propaganda turn the people of southeast against IPOB because that is what they are trying to do now. so please keep calm till after the primary election.
you're a fool forever. People were beheaded and you are here screaming propaganda. You live in denial until they behead a bastard like you. Donkey!
Re: Soldiers Heading To Imo: Where They Were Killed by Caseless: 6:38am On May 06, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Tell us which village it happened, let's confirm from people over there.
you people can't pin it on fulani anymore, so you ask useless questions.

I'm sure you won't question this if it's reported that this is being done to igbos in the north.
Re: Soldiers Heading To Imo: Where They Were Killed by Rollsnjaguar(m): 6:41am On May 06, 2022
Caseless:
you people can't pin it on fulani anymore, so you ask useless questions.

I'm sure you won't question this if it's reported that this is being done to igbos in the north.

What's useless about the question.
The report said they were killed on their way to Imo state.
On which road, which village, which LGA, nothing mentioned.
I don't reason backwards like you do.
I ask critical questions to ascertain the cause of a problem.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Heading To Imo: Where They Were Killed by Paulheyman: 6:46am On May 06, 2022
nnamdi640:
Am suspecting a foul play here. How were they able to know that they are military and also stopping the exact car or bus. This is a planned work either by FG or politicians that want to advantage of the situation. Am sure the couple were lured to their death.

The issues is that Nigerians will view the videos and look for who to blame without asking the necessary questions. Let's remove emotions and think

Why always the poster, right from the days of Endsars protest, he had what the US will call "classified information". He isn't a government agent neither is he an IPOB member. So, why is he always with these videos? What's his interest? He doesn't mean well for Igbos, it's evident in his post (Endsars protest were he mocked obigbo women), he has childish attitude (posting mostly to taunt IPOB). Is he out on a vengeance? There are a whole lot of questions begging for an answer. Boko Haram videos and ISWAP videos always comes from Boko Haram and ISWAP. So, how come IPOB killing videos comes from him a non member of IPOB or is he an under cover agent secretly working for IPOB (IPOB decoy) media wing. Have anyone noticed most of his post is on Monday and during sit at home, so is IPOB using him as a scare monger? to enforce sit at home while they (IPOB) deny the killings

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Heading To Imo: Where They Were Killed by toofit007: 6:54am On May 06, 2022
Creamypie:
medicine after death. U heard the call, u saw the video. You heard them talk. Omoh, fashi oh just forget KANU. He will stay in jail for decades . Till then, every Monday na sit at home. That's if he doesn't die in jail.stop blaming Fulani and DSS . I saw d video of their beheading. Don't worry, na so all you and supporters of violence go dey decapitated.
and how will KANU staying in jail forever stop the coming of BIAFRA? O homo sapient! Men have crossed the Rubicon even the dead of KANU can't stop the activities of men on ground, know this and have peace.
Re: Soldiers Heading To Imo: Where They Were Killed by SenatePresdo(m): 6:56am On May 06, 2022
uBuNiT:

But:

BUT WHERE EXACTLY ?

How would you intend to know where it happened if the people that perpetrated this atrocity didn't say it in the video?

Ask Questions right ? Who would you ask where it happened since the killers didn't show their faces?

I hate myself for ever supporting those people.

They are saying Igbos in NA should resign, our politicians should first resign.

I will never have any reason to support illiterates again, a black man is very stupid, both the Military and the UGM.
Re: Soldiers Heading To Imo: Where They Were Killed by History555: 6:56am On May 06, 2022
Paulheyman:

The issues is that Nigerians will view the videos and look for who to blame without asking the necessary questions. Let's remove emotions and think

Why always the poster, right from the days of Endsars protest, he had what the US will call "classified information". He isn't a government agent neither is he an IPOB member. So, why is he always with these videos? What's his interest? He doesn't mean well for Igbos, it's evident in his post (Endsars protest were he mocked obigbo women), he has childish attitude (posting mostly to taunt IPOB). Is he out on a vengeance? There are a whole lot of questions begging for an answer. Boko Haram videos and ISWAP videos always comes from Boko Haram and ISWAP. So, how come IPOB killing videos comes from him a non member of IPOB or is he an under cover agent secretly working for IPOB (IPOB decoy) media wing. Have anyone noticed most of his post is on Monday and during sit at home, so is IPOB using him as a scare monger? to enforce sit at home while they (IPOB) deny the killings

Thank u. Boko and iswap videos showing beheadings, kidnappings comes from them direct but ipob killings comes only from oyiboupdate. E has exclusive videos on all ipob killings i.e. ipob kills then send videos to him to use it against them. Only him, not punch, not vanguard, not sahara reporters. Only him

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Heading To Imo: Where They Were Killed by Paulheyman: 6:58am On May 06, 2022
History555:

Thank u for being among the few asking the right questions. If u go to the beginning of oyiboupdate threads u will see where he claimed a mosque was burnt in nnewi, he interviewed someone who claims a mosque was burnt. Strangely when challenged that a mosque is not in nnewi, he claims someone sent the news to him yet he was conducting interview with mosque worshippers.

Fast forward he has a video showing a police officer and 2 men being tortured, i challenged him why not send the video to police rather than posting it here on nairaland so that the person u claimed that sent you the video is arrested and questioned on the source of the video, he refused.

Even this current video, no media has It, check its not online until he posted it on his goggle drive. How did he get the video

Before Nigerians will get off their emotions, many most have died from these evil killers.

My question remains why always him? An individual having an Intel not even the DSS, CID, military and the entire Nigerian armed forces don't have. Still someone that knows this guy is walking freely without the armed forces inviting him for questioning. How? why? who is protecting him?

Do you know that these folks severally post videos prior to sit at home. How did he get there? What's his interest?

IPOB need to employ foreign detectives to unmask these folks if the Nigerian government don't want to do it

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Heading To Imo: Where They Were Killed by History555: 7:01am On May 06, 2022
SenatePresdo:

How would you intend to know where it happened if the people that perpetrated this atrocity didn't say it in the video?

Ask Questions right ? Who would you ask where it happened since the killers didn't show their faces?

I hate myself for ever supporting those people.

They are saying Igbos in NA should resign, our politicians should first resign.

I will never have any reason to support illiterates again, a black man is very stupid, both the Military and the UGM.

If there is proper investigations police should tell the public where it happened, on the way to imo is not a location. From kaduna to imo is thousands of km. Secondly why has the phone call not be traced, every call pings at a tower when its made. Why has the ip address of the person who released the video has not been traced. No investigations at all.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Heading To Imo: Where They Were Killed by Paulheyman: 7:07am On May 06, 2022
uBuNiT:

We Igbos are wiser than you today. That killing wasn't in Igboland at all. Your DSS just saw that man as expendable and wasted him to frame IPOB.

Una don fail, fail and fail

To know this isn't difficult
1) where exactly were the bodies recovered?
2) where exactly was the call location at both ends (killer vs parents)?
3) whose sim card was used (sims are registered and linked these days)?
4) if the killers phone number was used when last did they buy airtime? where did they buy it?

All these information are readily available. I need to quench my curiosity

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Heading To Imo: Where They Were Killed by Tonyman55: 7:08am On May 06, 2022
I have only one question to ask....

How can IPOB knowing fully that their leader is facing a terrorism case video this kind of stuff and post it in Internet knowing fully that the internet never forgets?

Do wearing a Biafran colour makes anyone IPOB knowing fully well that their enemies may plan something to pin them down?

What happens to the police Investigative Department are the telling us that the carried all the Investigation within 2hours?

How many people are traveling with the deceased couple, what are their conditions and if their are no one with them how do this people get to follow and recognized them?

Am not supporting IPOB nor Saying the are innocent but if we continue pointing fingers without the proper Investigation, definitely the real monsters maybe having a great feild day.

My advice is we should all leave sentiment and ethnic bigotry, let the Police carry out proper Investigation who knows if people who the officer have wronged did this, who knows maybe he have dealt with some syndicate and the have been tracking him down and now successfully bring him down, with just this talking and pictures you can't pin anyone down...
It will be only blaming and denials and everyone will forget about the issue without anyone paying for this evil act

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Heading To Imo: Where They Were Killed by Paulheyman: 7:08am On May 06, 2022
History555:

If there is proper investigations police should tell the public where it happened, on the way to imo is not a location. From kaduna to imo is thousands of km. Secondly why has the phone call not be traced, every call pings at a tower when its made. Why has the ip address of the person who released the video has not been traced. No investigations at all.

God bless and keep you
Re: Soldiers Heading To Imo: Where They Were Killed by Paulheyman: 7:11am On May 06, 2022
Tonyman55:
I have only one question to ask....

How can IPOB knowing fully that their leader is facing a terrorism case video this kind of stuff and post it in Internet knowing fully that the internet never forgets?

Do wearing a Biafran colour makes anyone IPOB knowing fully well that their enemies may plan something to pin them down?

What happens to the police Investigative Department are the telling us that the carried all the Investigation within 2hours?

How many people are traveling with the deceased couple, what are their conditions and if their are no one with them how do this people get to follow and recognized them?

Am not supporting IPOB nor Saying the are innocent but if we continue pointing fingers without the proper Investigation, definitely the real monsters maybe having a great feild day.

My advice is we should all leave sentiment and ethnic bigotry, let the Police carry out proper Investigation who knows if people who the officer have wronged did this, who knows maybe he have dealt with some syndicate and the have been tracking him down and now successfully bring him down, with just this talking and pictures you can't pin anyone down...
It will be only blaming and denials and everyone will forget about the issue without anyone paying for this evil act

May your days be long my good friend.

The big question remains who stands to profit from all these? The only person who stands to gain from a crime is a criminal, so, is it the FG, IPOB, the posters or who exactly?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Heading To Imo: Where They Were Killed by uBuNiT: 7:14am On May 06, 2022
nnamdi640:
Am suspecting a foul play here. How were they able to know that they are military and also stopping the exact car or bus. This is a planned work either by FG or politicians that want to advantage of the situation. Am sure the couple were lured to their death.
This time, we need more wise people like you sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku To Meet With The Nigerian Economic Summit Group / Jonathan, Osinbajo, Sultan Named Peace Icons In Africa / Yorubas Back Uncle Joe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.