Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,837 members, 7,866,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:00 PM

Use Money Realised From Presidential Nomination Form Sales To Pay ASUU- Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Use Money Realised From Presidential Nomination Form Sales To Pay ASUU- Obi (825 Views)

Lawyer Sues FG, 12 Northern States For Sharing In VAT Realised From Alchohol / PDP extends form sales, awaits APC Chieftains’ Defections / Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use Money Realised From Presidential Nomination Form Sales To Pay ASUU- Obi by TonyRazor(m): 11:10pm On May 05, 2022
Nwafor Okafor
Use money realised from presidential nomination form sales to pay ASUU- Peter Obi

Frontline Presidential Aspirant of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Mr Peter Obi, has lamented and expressed regret that “we are campaigning for 2023 with our children who should be in school whiling away time at home.”
Obi made the lamentation on Wednesday while responding to a question from a Nigerian student when he featured on a popular Abuja-based human rights radio and television station better known as Berekete Family.
The former Anambra State Governor said that he finds it disheartening that the noise of 2023 is dominating the space rather than the plight of Nigerian students wasting away at home and being exposed to all kinds of danger and degradations.
Obi noted that the N40m and N100m being collected for form from presidential aspirants from the two leading political parties is enough to meet some demands of ASUU
He observed that “the genesis of the ASUU strike is in the inability of government to keep agreements and that stems from the value we place in education which should be the biggest investment.”
Obi said that if he is elected President of the country, he will make Nigeria a producing nation because that is the only way to have a strong and viable economy.
He remarked that the Nigerian economy is down because the operating system is in sharing rather than producing.
When asked how he intends to create a viable economy if elected he said he would “start by cutting off excess wastages that is prevalent in our system.” He gave graphic account of how he did same as Governor of Anambra State and was able to achieve much without owing and having more to invest.
Obi also spoke extensively on how his Presidency will tackle the nation’s persisting problems, especially cohesion, insecurity and power generation, among others.
On security he noted that most of the bandits and gunmen could not have been in the crime if the government had provided for them by doing the needful.
The presidential hopeful told a Nigerian trained doctor who called from Saudi Arabia and wanting to know what Obi can do if elected to stop the doctors’ flight, that he would encourage the training of more doctors and other professionals for export. He noted that in the year 2030 there will be scarcity of critical professionals like computer engineers and nurses, adding that nations who plan well can leverage on it and make money exporting them.
The audience of the popular media station across the globe – Italy, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, among others – called in to either ask question or to wish Obi well in the presidential race.
Members of the station Berekete family also expressed satisfaction with Obi’s response to issues.

Re: Use Money Realised From Presidential Nomination Form Sales To Pay ASUU- Obi by Urheadmaster(m): 11:20pm On May 05, 2022
tongue
Re: Use Money Realised From Presidential Nomination Form Sales To Pay ASUU- Obi by maestroferddi: 11:24pm On May 05, 2022
Peter Obi to the world...

7 Likes

Re: Use Money Realised From Presidential Nomination Form Sales To Pay ASUU- Obi by Afamed: 11:44pm On May 05, 2022
This hypocrite Saint Obi.

Under this Pandora thief. Doctors in Anambra went on 13 months strike when he was a Gov.

Under this serial habitual liar Saint Obi, Anambra state university went on 6 months months strike when he was a Gov.

Who exactly is Obi trying to deceive?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Use Money Realised From Presidential Nomination Form Sales To Pay ASUU- Obi by Afamed: 11:52pm On May 05, 2022
maestroferddi:
Peter Obi to the world...
Don't be fooled by Obi antics. Obi as a Gov, Anambra state university went on 6 months strike. Obi is habitual liar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Use Money Realised From Presidential Nomination Form Sales To Pay ASUU- Obi by Nobody: 12:02am On May 06, 2022
I heard that OBI failed in all sectors but Education.

If this is true,he has the gut to challenge the government that play with the future of poor kids.

To be frank,Education seems to be sinking under this government.

Though Obi is bad in all remaining areas,he is good asset.

He will make a best minister of Education that Nigeria would ever have.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Use Money Realised From Presidential Nomination Form Sales To Pay ASUU- Obi by realstars: 12:08am On May 06, 2022
they just show us that they are all greedy looters.

1 Like

Re: Use Money Realised From Presidential Nomination Form Sales To Pay ASUU- Obi by maestroferddi: 1:35am On May 06, 2022
Afamed:

Don't be fooled by Obi antics. Obi as a Gov, Anambra state university went on 6 months strike. Obi is habitual liar
Who doesn't know you in this forum.

You have sold your conscience tey tey.

Keep your useless advice to yourself.

Peter Obi is hope of a better Nigeria...take it or leave it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Use Money Realised From Presidential Nomination Form Sales To Pay ASUU- Obi by Afamed: 5:33pm On May 06, 2022
maestroferddi:

Deny the fact that Drs didn't go on 13 months strike during Obi regime. Deny Absu didn't go on strike during the Obi regime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Use Money Realised From Presidential Nomination Form Sales To Pay ASUU- Obi by Afamed: 5:33pm On May 06, 2022
maestroferddi:

Obi electoral value ends at Agulu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Use Money Realised From Presidential Nomination Form Sales To Pay ASUU- Obi by Sergio104(m): 5:36pm On May 06, 2022
Nice
Re: Use Money Realised From Presidential Nomination Form Sales To Pay ASUU- Obi by Sergio104(m): 5:37pm On May 06, 2022
Afamed:

Obi electoral value ends at Agulu

In your little shallow mind bah?? cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Use Money Realised From Presidential Nomination Form Sales To Pay ASUU- Obi by colorsofrainbow: 5:38pm On May 06, 2022
Afamed:

Says a pampers wearing opolo-eyed Criminal supporter

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Use Money Realised From Presidential Nomination Form Sales To Pay ASUU- Obi by Afamed: 5:41pm On May 06, 2022
Sergio104:

In your little shallow mind bah?? cheesy
Inec will announce APC as the winner of 2023 presidential election before 1pm if PDP presents Obi as their candidate.

You can take it to the bank.
We the Almajiris from the North are waiting for him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Use Money Realised From Presidential Nomination Form Sales To Pay ASUU- Obi by Afamed: 5:42pm On May 06, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Says a pampers wearing opolo-eyed Criminal supporter
Inconsequential 5% as usual

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Use Money Realised From Presidential Nomination Form Sales To Pay ASUU- Obi by colorsofrainbow: 5:43pm On May 06, 2022
Afamed:

Inconsequential 5% as usual
After 2023,your tears will know no bound
That 5% will rule over you either as president or vice-president & you forever go into hiding grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Use Money Realised From Presidential Nomination Form Sales To Pay ASUU- Obi by Sergio104(m): 5:46pm On May 06, 2022
Afamed:

Inec will announce APC as the winner of 2023 presidential election before 1pm if PDP presents Obi as their candidate.

You can take it to the bank.
We the Almajiris from the North are waiting for him

Sticks and stones mate cool

I won't argue nor trade word.

We awaits cool

2023 will change many things indeed
Re: Use Money Realised From Presidential Nomination Form Sales To Pay ASUU- Obi by Afamed: 5:50pm On May 06, 2022
Sergio104:

We awaits cool

Obi electoral value ends at Agulu. Even PDP will never risk giving him their ticket
Re: Use Money Realised From Presidential Nomination Form Sales To Pay ASUU- Obi by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:52pm On May 06, 2022
This man is a Hypocrite!, A pure liar.

I hate pretenders.

Why can't you as an individual donate to ASUU demands or you're poor?

Lying China machine

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Use Money Realised From Presidential Nomination Form Sales To Pay ASUU- Obi by Nonexisting: 5:54pm On May 06, 2022
Sergio104:

We awaits cool

Never argue with idiots and never discourage them from supporting who gives them stipends. All you need do is hustle so hard until your hustles pay so big that bad leadership can't affect it anymore. As I am now, I can always afford a decent living in this country no matter how bad our leadership is. Those idiots you see have several monikers they use to beg here and cry over high nepa bill but they always raise tribal sentiment whenever elections are around the corner. Free them and double your hustle bro because this country is sinking and sinking fast. Very soon, real hunger will strike the masses and you won't want to be sunk in it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Use Money Realised From Presidential Nomination Form Sales To Pay ASUU- Obi by Sergio104(m): 5:55pm On May 06, 2022
Afamed:

Obi electoral value ends at Agulu. Even PDP will never risk giving him their ticket

As a responsible citizen

I will write a good letter to the incoming president of Nigeria come 2023.....The erudite Mr Peter Gregory Obi

Do you know what I must make sure to include in the body of the letter??

That he should reduce the price of sniper to a free gift..... because, it gonna sell well cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Use Money Realised From Presidential Nomination Form Sales To Pay ASUU- Obi by Sergio104(m): 5:57pm On May 06, 2022
Nonexisting:
Never argue with idiots and never discourage them from supporting who gives them stipends. All you need do is hustle so hard until your hustles pay so big that bad leadership can't affect it anymore. As I am now, I can always afford a decent living in this country no matter how bad our leadership is. Those idiots you see have several monikers they use to beg here and cry over high nepa bill but they always raise tribal sentiment whenever elections are around the corner. Free them and double your hustle bro because this country is sinking and sinking fast. Very soon, real hunger will strike the masses and you won't want to be sunk in it.

Very very on point my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Use Money Realised From Presidential Nomination Form Sales To Pay ASUU- Obi by DSC7: 6:05pm On May 06, 2022
May we never repeat 2015 mistake again..

1 Like

Re: Use Money Realised From Presidential Nomination Form Sales To Pay ASUU- Obi by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 06, 2022
Peter Obi tell us more lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Use Money Realised From Presidential Nomination Form Sales To Pay ASUU- Obi by Afamed: 8:16pm On May 06, 2022
Sergio104:

As a responsible citizen

I will write a good letter to the incoming president of Nigeria come 2023.....The erudite Mr Peter Gregory Obi

Do you know what I must make sure to include in the body of the letter??

That he should reduce the price of sniper to a free gift..... because, it gonna sell well cool
Pandóra Political popularity ends at Agulu
Re: Use Money Realised From Presidential Nomination Form Sales To Pay ASUU- Obi by unitybeggerz: 5:25am On May 07, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
This man is a Hypocrite!, A pure liar.

I hate pretenders.

Why can't you as an individual donate to ASUU demands or you're poor?

Lying China machine
I guess your 10mb bonus data finished when Peter Obi has been donating to schools in every nook and cranny of the world since 2014 when he stepped down as governor?

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Has No Investment In Igboland, But He Owes 75% Share Of IPOB / To My Fellow Tinubu Comrades / Igbos Wouldn't Come Out Like This For Peter Obi If He Was A Bad Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.