Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,175 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

To My Fellow Tinubu Comrades - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To My Fellow Tinubu Comrades (813 Views)

"Ebin Pawa" Comrades Storms The Palace Of The Emir Of Illorin Palace Over Hunger / Breaking: Sowore And Comrades Storm NBC Over Channels TV Query / Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To My Fellow Tinubu Comrades by PrinceDoctor(m): 12:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
This is my solidarity with Bola Ahmed Tinubu. The man's balls are made of steel. Buhari taught he could push him over just like that. I can tell you that PMB is afraid of what will become of APC if Tinubu is angered more than this. Why can't he mention his anointed one till now? He wants to use the backdoor but it's not working.

There is no denying that BAT still have many loyalists all over the country, and that he is the right man for the job. The cabals will not dicked him as they would to PYO and RA.

What happens today with BAT will determine the progress of APC. If APC want to go far, let them allow delegate voting and the Jagaban will show his boys why he is the master.

ON TINUBU'S MANDATE, I STAND!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To My Fellow Tinubu Comrades by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
I pity those who think pmb will ever support Osinbajo over Tinubu, they don’t know shit, if it’s narrowed to the two of them baba will go for Tinubu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: To My Fellow Tinubu Comrades by amliftedhigher: 1:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
PrinceDoctor:
This is my solidarity with Bola Ahmed Tinubu. The man's balls are made of steel. Buhari taught he could push him over just like that. I can tell you that PMB is afraid of what will become of APC if Tinubu is angered more than this. Why can't he mention his anointed one till now? He wants to use the backdoor but it's not working.

There is no denying that BAT still have many loyalists all over the country, and that he is the right man for the job. The cabals will not dicked him as they would to PYO and RA.

What happens today with BAT will determine the progress of APC. If APC want to go far, let them allow delegate voting and the Jagaban will show his boys why he is the master.

ON TINUBU'S MANDATE, I STAND!
Which job please?
What economic sense does Tinubu have?
What economic plans does he have?

5 Likes

Re: To My Fellow Tinubu Comrades by Esama: 1:06pm On Jun 07, 2022
Give APC presidential ticket to someone else and kiss APC goodbye and this government should start prepare for long term jail. grin

3 Likes

Re: To My Fellow Tinubu Comrades by Parachoko: 1:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
There is no need for all this cheats beating.

Tinubu needs the support of everybody that matters right now.

What Asiwaju wants is a free and fair primary election,which he is going to get today.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

3 Likes

Re: To My Fellow Tinubu Comrades by ygowon: 1:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
But the APC leaders are scared of giving it to Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: To My Fellow Tinubu Comrades by Nyamuriflathead: 1:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
Parachoko:
There is no need for all this cheats beating.

Tinubu needs the support of everybody that matters right now.

What Asiwaju wants is a free and fair primary election,which he is going to get today.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

We don't need 5% support

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To My Fellow Tinubu Comrades by bmdmix10: 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
I dey get headache for una matter
Re: To My Fellow Tinubu Comrades by Simeonjoe1: 2:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
Breakfast loading for una....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To My Fellow Tinubu Comrades by emmanuelbrown26: 4:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
Na here we dey jejely.

Lolsssss, according to d book of lamentation 1 vs 1 and it says
This says the lord of host that time shall cum when afonja tribe will be doing cry me a river
Re: To My Fellow Tinubu Comrades by haffaze777(m): 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
Trash, amaechi is anointed candidate and Ahmad Lawan is consexual candidate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To My Fellow Tinubu Comrades by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
ygowon:
But the APC leaders are scared of giving it to Tinubu.

Never say that rubbish again. Only Northern supremacists and bigots are afraid of Tinubu. Of course someone like Adamu or Sheik Gumi may never want a Tinubu win but most Northern leaders are not like them.

Most Northern governors, who happen to be normal and balanced folks who get on well with their southern compatriots, have no problem backing Tinubu to lead them into the 2023 'war' against PDP because they know he is the best available.

With Tinubu they know they will remain the ruling Party without having to worry about funding, campaigning, home and diaspora mobilisation, strategy collation etc. They know the 'magician' has it in the bag.

Akeredolu once called Tinubu "our Don Capone" and that is the way most Northern leaders see it also per a generalissimo to lead them into battle against the PDP in February-March 2023.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Doesn't Have Structure / Enugu, From A Forest To A Model City / BREAKING: PDP NWC Sacks Iyorcha Ayu As National Chairman, Name Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.