Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,086 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW (2451 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo To Igbos: Stop Being Bitter Towards A Yoruba President / On S Serious Note, Igbos Stop Including Niger Delta In Your Zionist Lesotho / Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by Xerxes2088: 12:01am On May 06, 2022
After watching the appalling video of the beheading of that soldier woman, i am beyond disgusted and highly disappointed in the Igbos, yes i said so, y'all have allowed miscreants and criminals destroy you region, growing up i always admired how brave, business savvy and intelligent the Igbos where, but seeing how you've allowed weak leaders and a few mad men with access to a radio station completely destroy what is supposed to be the most prosperous region....IGBOS denounce IPOB and its activities wholeheartedly, just as Gov. Wike was able to quell their activities in port Harcourt before it got out of hand deal with this NOWWWW, even if you get you Biafra, these guys have tasted blood and will only get much worse( you don't want to be in a country governed by these guys).

20 Likes

Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by Rollsnjaguar(m): 12:02am On May 06, 2022
I have been saying it in my previous post that Udele1/Oyigboupdate have a group of armed men in Southeast doing the killings and posting the videos to him on their WhatsApp group.

That's why, he has boosted severally that he is well connected.

He has a WhatsApp group, he once shared screenshot on this platform before.

The issue is people are not asking the right questions.

If Nigerians really want to know the truth of killings in Southeast, why not let's start by questioning udele/oyigboupdate.

During the Obigbo massacre, he was same person posting killings of Igbos in cold blood and he was rejoicing about it.

The threads are here.

Nigerians should be asking investigative questions.

This udele/oyigboupdate has proven that he has direct connection with the people recording those videos at the scene of each of those Killings.

If he really wants DSS or government to find the killers, why is he not exposing the guys that are always on ground to record each scene and sent to his WhatsApp group.

And why is DSS or Police or Soldiers not questioning udele/Oyigboupdate on how he is getting the videos directly.

IPOB behead soldier couples and sent the videos to udele/Oyigboupdate to post on Nairaland.

DSS should start by squeezing udele/Oyigboupdate to lead them to the person who records the videos, then from there pick the rest of them.

22 Likes

Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by Rollsnjaguar(m): 12:03am On May 06, 2022
Xerxes2088:
After watching the appalling video of the beheading of that soldier woman, i am beyond disgusted and highly disappointed in the Igbos, yes i said so, y'all have allowed miscreants and criminals destroy you region, growing up i always admired how brave, business savvy and intelligent the Igbos where, but seeing how you've allowed weak leaders and a few mad men with access to a radio station completely destroy what is supposed to be the most prosperous region....IGBOS denounce IPOB and its activities wholeheartedly, just as Gov. Wike was able to quell their activities in port Harcourt before it got out of hand deal with this NOWWWW, even if you get you Biafra, these guys have tasted blood and will only get much worse( you don't want to be in a country governed by these guys).

What is your thoughts on Benue Massacre currently happening daily and their daily mass burial

Are you happy been in same country with Benue killers

17 Likes

Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by CivilianJTF(m): 12:07am On May 06, 2022
Hmmmm...
Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by blazingblender(m): 12:09am On May 06, 2022
You are beyond disgusted in the igbos
Like you have nothing to do rather than to sit down and be disgusted
Keep feeling disgusted
Don't get your self a life

4 Likes

Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by Nobody: 12:09am On May 06, 2022
This is not IPOB. Who ever did this and recorded it went out of their way to make sure it was going to be gory enough to turn people against IPOB. And then release it. Who does it benefit. Think.
FALSE FLAG OPERATION

A false flag operation is an act committed with the intent of disguising the actual source of responsibility and pinning blame on another party.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by Xerxes2088: 12:26am On May 06, 2022
jerseyboy:
This is not IPOB. Who ever did this and recorded it went out of their way to make sure it was going to be gory enough to turn people against IPOB. And then release it. Who does it benefit. Think.
Right now this is not a question of if its IPOB or not, for the fact this menace has been allowed to grow this much will always have unintended consequences, criminal elements and all what's not will hijack to commit all sort of nonsense and the blame will fall on IPOB, all these chaos originated from them and its time to put a stop to it, the Igbos need to unify and completely disband them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by Xerxes2088: 12:30am On May 06, 2022
blazingblender:
You are beyond disgusted in the igbos
Like you have nothing to do rather than to sit down and be disgusted
Keep feeling disgusted
Don't get your self a life
Boy! f*ck off my thread....half my life is worth a millennium of yours

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by Mistake3: 12:35am On May 06, 2022
Xerxes2088:

But boko haram is also doing it

1 Like

Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by slimfit1(m): 1:05am On May 06, 2022
I believe it is DSS, acting like ESN. ESN won't want to stain their names. They don't want to be seen as terrorists. The Nigerian security agencies will do anything to taint the image of ESN and IPOB. They tried to claim that chief Sunday was a terrorist to Benin so they go to any level to paint us evil. Chief Sunday who I support was attacked at his house then they said he wasn't them. The way they killed that woman tells me it was done by security. Igbo people don't kill their females to send a signal, I am not igbo but I can tell you that for sure.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by blazingblender(m): 1:07am On May 06, 2022
Xerxes2088:

Boy! f*ck off my thread....half my life is worth a millennium of yours
you know nothing of my life
Nor my worth
so stuck your bitterness down the drain
And peace out

1 Like

Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by LOVEALAIGBO: 2:04am On May 06, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
I have been saying it in my previous post that Udele1/Oyigboupdate have a group of armed men in Southeast doing the killings and posting the videos to him on their WhatsApp group.

That's why, he has boosted severally that he is well connected.

He has a WhatsApp group, he once shared screenshot on this platform before.

The issue is people are not asking the right questions.

If Nigerians really want to know the truth of killings in Southeast, why not let's start by questioning udele/oyigboupdate.

During the Obigbo massacre, he was same person posting killings of Igbos in cold blood and he was rejoicing about it.

The threads are here.

Nigerians should be asking investigative questions.

This udele/oyigboupdate has proven that he has direct connection with the people recording those videos at the scene of each of those Killings.

If he really wants DSS or government to find the killers, why is he not exposing the guys that are always on ground to record each scene and sent to his WhatsApp group.

And why is DSS or Police or Soldiers not questioning udele/Oyigboupdate on how he is getting the videos directly.

IPOB behead soldier couples and sent the videos to udele/Oyigboupdate to post on Nairaland.

DSS should start by squeezing udele/Oyigboupdate to lead them to the person who records the videos, then from there pick the rest of them.

The people 'believing' this false narrative that IPOB are the ones committing all these gruesome murders against their own kinsfolk....they are very stupid and easily led; have temporarily suspended their sense of better judgement; or they are actually part of the evil and clandestine plot by shadowy northern forces to try and 'justify' the 'terrorist' tag pinned on IPOB!

Regarding the bolded....the guy hasn't been picked up for questioning by the DSS because they're all in cahoots! Same reason explains why the fed' gov't hasn't said or acted against the Ekpa bastard! Every sensible non-core northerner knows the Nigerian security services harbour some at their highest echelons who are pure evil and have sullied their hands with the blood of innocents....just ask Theophilus Danjuma!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by LOVEALAIGBO: 2:06am On May 06, 2022
slimfit1:
I believe it is DSS, acting like ESN. ESN won't want to stain their names. They don't want to be seen as terrorists. The Nigerian security agencies will do anything to taint the image of ESN and IPOB. They tried to claim that chief Sunday was a terrorist to Benin so they go to any level to paint us evil. Chief Sunday who I support was attacked at his house then they said he wasn't them. The way they killed that woman tells me it was done by security. Igbo people don't kill their females to send a signal, I am not igbo but I can tell you that for sure.

Thanks for the honest analysis!

1 Like

Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by youngsahito(m): 7:05am On May 06, 2022
slimfit1:
was it the DSS that were parading themselves at Abia resently, I don't know why our people always run from the truth. Something that is obvious to all of us.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by headbasher96(m): 7:48am On May 06, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

What is your thoughts on Benue Massacre currently happening daily and their daily mass burial

Are you happy been in same country with Benue killers
your brothers are eating their brothers and sisters u are saying nonsence

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by mrvitalis(m): 7:52am On May 06, 2022
Xerxes2088:
Firstly there is absolutely no evidence that those are IPOB members of you have present it

Secondly did you write a topic like this when army massacred Igbo youths in obigbo ? Raped women and made them not change pants for months ... if you didn't then you are bring hypocritical here

We Igbos warned you guys don't push Igbo youths to the wall they are like what you haven't seen before ...this is just the beginning ...if Nigeria don't do the right thing it would get worse

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by Xerxes2088: 7:57am On May 06, 2022
blazingblender:
you know nothing of my life
Nor my worth
so stuck your bitterness down the drain
And peace out
I didn't open this thread to argue with a fool who thinks because he can eat 3 meals a day or has a couple of coins in his Account then his life is heaven on Earth, this will be my last response to anymore thrash from you..cheers blazingblender
Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by Xerxes2088: 8:02am On May 06, 2022
LOVEALAIGBO:

The people 'believing' this false narrative that IPOB are the ones committing all these gruesome murders against their own kinsfolk....they are very stupid and easily led; have temporarily suspended their sense of better judgement; or they are actually part of the evil and clandestine plot by shadowy northern forces to try and 'justify' the 'terrorist' tag pinned on IPOB!

Regarding the bolded....the guy hasn't been picked up for questioning by the DSS because they're all in cahoots! Same reason explains why the fed' gov't hasn't said or acted against the Ekpa bastard! Every sensible non-core northerner knows the Nigerian security services harbour some at their highest echelons who are pure evil and have sullied their hands with the blood of innocents....just ask Theophilus Danjuma!
My brother, this is why i am calling for a unified disbandment of IPOB by the Igbos, if there is nor more unknown Gunmen, then the DSS will not have any unknown gunmen cover if they are really behind this as some claim...

3 Likes

Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by Xerxes2088: 8:21am On May 06, 2022
mrvitalis:

Firstly there is absolutely no evidence that those are IPOB members of you have present it

Secondly did you write a topic like this when army massacred Igbo youths in obigbo ? Raped women and made them not change pants for months ... if you didn't then you are bring hypocritical here

We Igbos warned you guys don't push Igbo youths to the wall they are like what you haven't seen before ...this is just the beginning ...if Nigeria don't do the right thing it would get worse
i admit i didn't write this Epistle when the soldiers did, but hear me out...when that happened i knew this mistake by the military would compel the Igbos to rise after being pushed to the wall but the ESN took a very wrong turn in their approach.
Lets use the Niger Delta avengers as an example, they where wiser and more strategic than their predecessors(MEND), rather than wholesale kidnap of their people they went about hurting the federal government installations and it was far more effective. their modus operandi wasn't killing their own people from the start for any reason and nobody could hijack their struggle to kill their people, it would be obvious it wasn't them. ESN network lost it when they killed Igbos simply going about their daily business and allowed political and high profile assassinations on their name,if they weren't responsible from the beginning they should have violently denounced and gone after criminal killing the people they swore to protect. Nnamdi Kanu had much love and respect from within and outside igbo land back then, he didn't need the violence to achieve his goal.......... Especially this violence on his people.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by mrvitalis(m): 8:26am On May 06, 2022
Xerxes2088:

i admit i didn't write this Epistle when the soldiers did, but hear me out...when that happened i knew this mistake by the military would compel the Igbos to rise after being pushed to the wall but the ESN took a very wrong turn in their approach.
Lets use the Niger Delta avengers as an example, they where wiser and more strategic than their predecessors(MEND), rather than wholesale kidnap of their people they went about hurting the federal government installations and it was far more effective. their modus operandi wasn't killing their own people from the start for any reason and nobody could hijack their struggle to kill their people, it would be obvious it wasn't them. ESN network lost it when they killed Igbos simply going about their daily business and allowed political and high profile assassinations on their name,if they weren't responsible from the beginning they should have violently denounced and gone after criminal killing the people they swore to protect. Nnamdi Kanu had much love and respect from within and outside igbo land back then, he didn't need the violence to achieve his goal.......... Especially this violence on his people.
If you think ESN would be killing Igbos and still have the support of Igbos then you are not wise

Ask yourself what ESN would gain from killing Igbos ? What would be the outcome ? Lesser Igbo support ? Who would benefit from Igbos supporting ESN less ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by Rollsnjaguar(m): 8:31am On May 06, 2022
headbasher96:
your brothers are eating their brothers and sisters u are saying nonsence

I know you don't value Aboki live, because you regards them as cows. But you masturbate on Southeast thread to get orgasm.

1 Like

Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by gidgiddy: 8:37am On May 06, 2022
Xerxes2088:

What you watched is happening in all parts of Nigeria. Ritualists, cultists, killer herdsmen etc are all doing it. Killing people, chopping of heads and private parts.

What I dont understand is why everyone is suddenly acting surprised as if this is an isolated thing because the perpetrators spoke Igbo

What we should be talking about is how to bring the perpetrators to book and stop the killings

3 Likes

Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by Xerxes2088: 8:41am On May 06, 2022
mrvitalis:

If you think ESN would be killing Igbos and still have the support of Igbos then you are not wise

Ask yourself what ESN would gain from killing Igbos ? What would be the outcome ? Lesser Igbo support ? Who would benefit from Igbos supporting ESN less ?
In that case let ESN start from stopping the No Monday movement, this is one avenue these criminal are using to hijack their "struggle",you come out an threaten to kill whoever moves on a particular day, when people gets killed you expect not to be blamed for it?....Pleaseeee

3 Likes

Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by headbasher96(m): 8:53am On May 06, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

I know you don't value Aboki live, because you regards them as cows. But you masturbate on Southeast thread to get orgasm.
ok says the guy supporting terrorist.

But do u want to turn a blind eye on what your security network has been doing killing u people and thinking it will affect abuja people na lie una the lie see otukpo all that una sit at home no fit affect person wey dey there
Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by Rollsnjaguar(m): 8:57am On May 06, 2022
headbasher96:
ok says the guy supporting terrorist.

But do u want to turn a blind eye on what your security network has been doing killing u people and thinking it will affect abuja people na lie una the lie see otukpo all that una sit at home no fit affect person wey dey there

If your Nigerian government cannot address problems of the country by dialogue.
Then you and your folks should continue ranting.
Nobody in Southeast is complaining except you online e-rats.

1 Like

Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by headbasher96(m): 8:58am On May 06, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

If your Nigerian government cannot address problems of the country by dialogue.
Then you and your folks should continue ranting.
Nobody in Southeast is complaining except you online e-rats.
why u in the south east are not complaining is because half of your youths are illiterate igbo smokers
Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by Tranquillity360: 9:01am On May 06, 2022
Why's it that those that suddenly care for Igbo land are the people that rejoiced and cheered Nigeria army and police for killing hundreds of unarmed Igbo youths protesting?

Is there something we need to know?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by Tranquillity360: 9:02am On May 06, 2022
headbasher96:
why u in the south east are not complaining is because half of your youths are illiterate igbo smokers
So now you so much love and care for people you love to hate that you now complaining on our behalf.

1 Like

Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by Rollsnjaguar(m): 9:02am On May 06, 2022
headbasher96:

Are they online begging food from you or are they forming IDPs in any state.

We know those who have been in IDPs since 2015 till date.

We knows those sitting around bus stop begging for foods daily all over the country grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by Xerxes2088: 9:07am On May 06, 2022
gidgiddy:

What you watched is happening in all parts of Nigeria. Ritualists, cultists, killer herdsmen etc are all doing it. Killing people, chopping of heads and private parts.

What I dont understand is why everyone is suddenly acting surprised as if this is an isolated thing because the perpetrators spoke Igbo

What we should be talking about is how to bring the perpetrators to book and stop the killings

plea to stopping these killings is the sole purpose of this thread, there are individual killings in all parts of Nigeria, but with the exception of boko haram/ bandits, non has as such negative impact on it's region as much as this is effecting the Eastern region.

1 Like

Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by Xerxes2088: 9:10am On May 06, 2022
Tranquillity360:
Why's it that those that suddenly care for Igbo land are the people that rejoiced and cheered Nigeria army and police for killing hundreds of unarmed Igbo youths protesting?

Is there something we need to know?
before you make such careless accusations be sure you have proof of where i rejoiced in the killings of igbos or any human for that matter, if you don't have anything to say....keep quiet
Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by headbasher96(m): 9:13am On May 06, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Are they online begging food from you or are they forming IDPs in any state.

We know those who have been in IDPs since 2015 till date.

We knows those sitting around bus stop begging for foods daily all over the country grin
your e s n has made u people afraid that is why u dont want to go to i d p camp but we go reach there last last shey na tout and agberos be una security no wahala remember say north been the support boko haram until when them grow teeth now nobody want serve oga again na to join one gang the snatch cars the the form security u the gullible following like sheep no worry so long as u support esn u must encounter them one way or the other

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You That Sold Your Vote For Kerosene Should Stop Attacking Yorubas-bashir Elrufa / Is There Any Yoruba On This Space Supporting Peter Obi / Obidients In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.