Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,594 members, 7,823,581 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW (2473 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo To Igbos: Stop Being Bitter Towards A Yoruba President / On S Serious Note, Igbos Stop Including Niger Delta In Your Zionist Lesotho / Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by 2elliot: 8:16am On May 08, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Just imagine how you sound like a typical mad man grin
When dis ugm madness started the criminal leader of ipob called them angels,even ipob members on their social media platforms went about jubilating and celebrating the activities of their ugm angels, right here we also saw good for nothing animals claiming ipob insult, curse and threatened anyone who spoke ill of thier ugm angels,so you are saying that ipob has been celebrating Udele and the dss while they bring destruction into Igboland all along?
There is no way you can prove that you don't have mental problems with this rubbish you wrote up there
Late Mailafia and several others have already told the whole world who is behind the killings by colluding. But because you are under a spell and mass formation psychosis, you can not see beyond your nose or reason with your dead cell brains. You Nigerians are so fucking disgusting. Federal govt have once leveled down Odi community in Bayelsa state, killing young, old and children. I was very young when that incidence happened. That incidence made me to hate your dead country till forever. That odi community was fear communities from mine. We thought it was a civil war, and so that fear made my dad to take me to our "Ekpesu" shrine to be fortified. You needed to see the sound of artillery. There is no sane country that will kill and level her own people in that manner, even if they were going after criminals. Your country is build on the blood of innocent people. Until you realise that govt is not for you, and that they will kill you to sustain their power, then the better for you.
Use your fucking brains. Same govt is releasing repentant book haram fighters even when the supposed war is on. Same govt does nothing to kidnapped people.Same govt killed harmless protesters in Lekki. They have been killing Biafran since the time they were only carrying flags and banners. Same govt watched when herdsmen were killing Igbos and others elsewhere and did nothing. Suddenly,when ESN was formed to flush the Fulani vagabonds, your govt is now active. And you don't think with your thick skull that once again, your evil govt is colluding with Udele and DSS to kill,steal and destroy in order to put the blame on Ipob. Think! Think!! Think!!! Your govt is evil. Your govt is an extension of of bigger globalist agenda to keep innocent people suffering and dying. Wake the Bleep up!
Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by ChonchaLib: 8:20am On May 08, 2022
Xerxes2088:

i understand the boko haram issue is much severe than this IPOB issue no doubt but do we fold our hands until the IPOB issue gets as much as the boko haram menace? i remember when i was serving for NYSC in borno state 2010/2011, it all started as a child's play with the occasional bombs here and there but look where they're at today, my plea was for the Igbos to come together to put a stop to terrorism before it totally consumes the region more than it has already done, not say afterall ours isn't as bad as the northerners'....why even give it any chance to become that monster?

Firstly, we aren't having a conversation about the dynamics of the issue. This trend can very well turn out to be the worst thing to befall the East after the Biafran war.

However, you came up with this thread to vainly scold Igbos. Your concern isn't that real. It's tied to a desire to freely castigate them. How many ppl scold Kanuris and others for worse events that HAVE ALREADY happened. Being that u served in Borno, u clearly know the severity of the issue , there, better than I do. So I will be waiting for a similar piece on them.

The ESN issue is clearly one of criminality. IPOB has given a window to unsavory elements to thrive. Now it is the fault of the brash rhetoric Kanu has been spewing (without tact). But what does it have to do with Igbo ppl ? The thing is now a political issue. And their elites are playing it up. Let us see how that plays out....

But we know very well that you aren't concerned. You were being melodramatic. Like I said, if you are really concerned or disappointed or saddened by this issue, then the herdsmen onslaught on innocent NC NW and SW communities, which trumps this issue in all dimensions, should have you on the verge of suicide.

BH, on the other hand, should have made you do yourself in or mounted a fence around Northern Borno. Alas.. this is not the case.

1 Like

Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by Xerxes2088: 3:34pm On May 08, 2022
ChonchaLib:

Firstly, we aren't having a conversation about the dynamics of the issue. This trend can very well turn out to be the worst thing to befall the East after the Biafran war.

However, you came up with this thread to vainly scold Igbos. Your concern isn't that real. It's tied to a desire to freely castigate them. How many ppl scold Kanuris and others for worse events that HAVE ALREADY happened. Being that u served in Borno, u clearly know the severity of the issue , there, better than I do. So I will be waiting for a similar piece on them.

The ESN issue is clearly one of criminality. IPOB has given a window to unsavory elements to thrive. Now it is the fault of the brash rhetoric Kanu has been spewing (without tact). But what does it have to do with Igbo ppl ? The thing is now a political issue. And their elites are playing it up. Let us see how that plays out....

But we know very well that you aren't concerned. You were being melodramatic. Like I said, if you are really concerned or disappointed or saddened by this issue, then the herdsmen onslaught on innocent NC NW and SW communities, which trumps this issue in all dimensions, should have you on the verge of suicide.

BH, on the other hand, should have made you do yourself in or mounted a fence around Northern Borno. Alas.. this is not the case.

Like i said in my previous response, when boko haram started we all thought it was child's play and would eventually fade out because terrorism was alien to us then but how wrong were we all, now the very same scenario is playing out with the IPOB and you'll rather i keep quiet because i didn't talk for boko haram?
you might see my scolding if the Igbos as vain but i speak from a place of hurt and sincere love for the Igbos, I've done business towards the east all my life and have 70% of my friends being Igbos and i speak out just as if i was igbos myself.
Your statement is akin to saying i shouldn't talk when Igbos are killed because i didn't when the kanuris where killed, does that seem right to you?

1 Like

Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by Proudlyomonna: 11:53pm On May 08, 2022
2elliot:
Late Mailafia and several others have already told the whole world who is behind the killings by colluding. But because you are under a spell and mass formation psychosis, you can not see beyond your nose or reason with your dead cell brains. You Nigerians are so fucking disgusting. Federal govt have once leveled down Odi community in Bayelsa state, killing young, old and children. I was very young when that incidence happened. That incidence made me to hate your dead country till forever. That odi community was fear communities from mine. We thought it was a civil war, and so that fear made my dad to take me to our "Ekpesu" shrine to be fortified. You needed to see the sound of artillery. There is no sane country that will kill and level her own people in that manner, even if they were going after criminals. Your country is build on the blood of innocent people. Until you realise that govt is not for you, and that they will kill you to sustain their power, then the better for you.
Use your fucking brains. Same govt is releasing repentant book haram fighters even when the supposed war is on. Same govt does nothing to kidnapped people.Same govt killed harmless protesters in Lekki. They have been killing Biafran since the time they were only carrying flags and banners. Same govt watched when herdsmen were killing Igbos and others elsewhere and did nothing. Suddenly,when ESN was formed to flush the Fulani vagabonds, your govt is now active. And you don't think with your thick skull that once again, your evil govt is colluding with Udele and DSS to kill,steal and destroy in order to put the blame on Ipob. Think! Think!! Think!!! Your govt is evil. Your govt is an extension of of bigger globalist agenda to keep innocent people suffering and dying. Wake the Bleep up!

If you are not eternally cursed to be useless and foolish till eternity, point out anywhere I made comments to project one Nigeria �
A good for nothing eternally cursed dead thing like you think that one proscribed group of brainwashed thugs, cultist and criminals that's has a reputation for attacking, cursing and threatning true Nwafos who are not brainwashed to support their destructive ipob agenda,will be allowed to bear arms so they can be able to intimidate others right �
You are an irredeemable fòol to think one group has any legalty to impose their militant sect into a whole region.
I am Igbo I am not ipob
Massob and Igbo they are not ipob.
The Ohaneze youth group are Igbos they are not ipob.
CAN Igbo are Biafrans they are not ipob.
IYG are Igbos they are not ipob,so why should ipob be allowed to impose their militant sect on Us when we do not support their destructive oppressive fruad freedom struggle? better wake up to the reality that it's not everyone that's brainwashed beyond redemption like an eternally cursed bastard like you, running into my mention with insults like an ozu nwuru dat is destined for misfortune and untimely death, thunder fire you there��
The Fg is evil,ipob is no better too.
The Esn are militants created by a proscribed group of bastards and criminals,they do not have any mandate to operate in Igboland so they will continue to be hunted down by the SE security,you can either kiss that reality or drink otapiapia ��.

1 Like

Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by 2elliot: 8:26am On May 09, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

If you are not eternally cursed to be useless and foolish till eternity, point out anywhere I made comments to project one Nigeria �
A good for nothing eternally cursed dead thing like you think that one proscribed group of brainwashed thugs, cultist and criminals that's has a reputation for attacking, cursing and threatning true Nwafos who are not brainwashed to support their destructive ipob agenda,will be allowed to bear arms so they can be able to intimidate others right �
You are an irredeemable fòol to think one group has any legalty to impose their militant sect into a whole region.
I am Igbo I am not ipob
Massob and Igbo they are not ipob.
The Ohaneze youth group are Igbos they are not ipob.
CAN Igbo are Biafrans they are not ipob.
IYG are Igbos they are not ipob,so why should ipob be allowed to impose their militant sect on Us when we do not support their destructive oppressive fruad freedom struggle? better wake up to the reality that it's not everyone that's brainwashed beyond redemption like an eternally cursed bastard like you, running into my mention with insults like an ozu nwuru dat is destined for misfortune and untimely death, thunder fire you there��
The Fg is evil,ipob is no better too.
The Esn are militants created by a proscribed group of bastards and criminals,they do not have any mandate to operate in Igboland so they will continue to be hunted down by the SE security,you can either kiss that reality or drink otapiapia ��.
Where the Bleep where you coward when Fulani herdsmen were rampaging in the east? Or where you when innocent Biafrans were killed just for waving Biafran flags. You coward were hiding behind your grandmother. You are an idiot that's why you allowed the evil govt mass formation to get to use. You can accept the govt propaganda as much ad you want, but every right thinking person knows those who are behind the killings, the same people releasing supposed repentant terrorists ad treat them better than miserables like yourself. The same govt that will not protect you when terrorists strike, and still come for you when you try to defend yourself. You are a fucking coward. Brave men of Ibandan stopped Uthman Danfodio conquest movement, cowards like you would have allowed them capture you all. Brave Igbo's are the reason why minority tribes in Nigeria have not been fulanised. They are the reason why you exist as a free man. Be grateful.
Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by 2elliot: 8:32am On May 09, 2022
Xerxes2088:

Right now this is not a question of if its IPOB or not, for the fact this menace has been allowed to grow this much will always have unintended consequences, criminal elements and all what's not will hijack to commit all sort of nonsense and the blame will fall on IPOB, all these chaos originated from them and its time to put a stop to it, the Igbos need to unify and completely disband them.
Don't be an slowpoke. Worst things are happening to even those shouting one Nigeria: from zamfara to Benue to Kaduna, e.t.c. And we know those who are releasing the few terrorist caught and then treat them like V.I.P, meanwhile law abiding citizens are suffering. You are under a mass formation and experiencing false flag operations and you are believing the lie.
Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by Proudlyomonna: 10:20am On May 09, 2022
2elliot:
Where the Bleep where you coward when Fulani herdsmen were rampaging in the east? Or where you when innocent Biafrans were killed just for waving Biafran flags. You coward were hiding behind your grandmother. You are an idiot that's why you allowed the evil govt mass formation to get to use. You can accept the govt propaganda as much ad you want, but every right thinking person knows those who are behind the killings, the same people releasing supposed repentant terrorists ad treat them better than miserables like yourself. The same govt that will not protect you when terrorists strike, and still come for you when you try to defend yourself. You are a fucking coward. Brave men of Ibandan stopped Uthman Danfodio conquest movement, cowards like you would have allowed them capture you all. Brave Igbo's are the reason why minority tribes in Nigeria have not been fulanised. They are the reason why you exist as a free man. Be grateful.

It's because you are an eternally brainwashed cursed bastard that is doomed for untimely death that's why you think ipob is fighting for anything else apart from the pockets of their onye oshi London scammer
Ipob is a big well organized fraud,the format is to use the most sensitive subject in Igboland and to project the failings of the govt to cash out from gullible ones.
So a foòl like you is in essence saying that bcus the evil fg killed ipob they must inturn bring down the peace of Igboland right.
Need you be reminded that secession is not a thing any govt in this world smiles on,even in Catalonia the movement is championed by their regional leaders,but they still face brutality from the Spanish govt talk less of Nigeria an African country with black mind.
All your ipob rants are already dry so there's no need bantering word with a cursed ozu nwuru anwu na gha ije like you.
Ipob are proscribed criminals,the Esn are militants and they will continue to be hunted down.
Kiss that reality bloody cursed dead thing.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by Xerxes2088: 2:59pm On May 09, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

It's because you are an eternally brainwashed cursed bastard that is doomed for untimely death that's why you think ipob is fighting for anything else apart from the pockets of their onye oshi London scammer
Ipob is a big well organized fraud,the format is to use the most sensitive subject in Igboland and to project the failings of the govt to cash out from gullible ones.
So a foòl like you is in essence saying that bcus the evil fg killed ipob they must inturn bring down the peace of Igboland right.
Need you be reminded that secession is not a thing any govt in this world smiles on,even in Catalonia the movement is championed by their regional leaders,but they still face brutality from the Spanish govt talk less of Nigeria an African country with black mind.
All your ipob rants are already dry so there's no need bantering word with a cursed ozu nwuru anwu na gha ije like you.
Ipob are proscribed criminals,the Esn are militants and they will continue to be hunted down.
Kiss that reality bloody cursed dead thing.
walai i don't know how people like that guy think, all they do is throw insults around but can't think strategically, so if the evil federal Government kill your people, the best revenge is to destroy and kill more of your own people too? Are you not doing yourself like this?
IPOB had far more global regognition without the violence and that was what they needed to eventually breakaway.

1 Like

Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by Proudlyomonna: 10:01pm On May 09, 2022
Xerxes2088:

walai i don't know how people like that guy think, all they do is throw insults around but can't think strategically, so if the evil federal Government kill your people, the best revenge is to destroy and kill more of your own people too? Are you not doing yourself like this?
IPOB had far more global regognition without the violence and that was what they needed to eventually breakaway.

Very good for nothing senseless bastards angry
Its gives me joy that true sons of Igboland do not stand with them and their destructive agenda only thugs, cultist, criminals and prison excapees stand with such a destructive agenda.
Imagine someone like Innoson supporting a destructive oppressive group of brainwashed criminals whose leader doesn't have an ordinary aboki kiosk in Igboland but goes about charging for self destruct in a peaceful region that should be concentrating on development,is it possible?
They will take their destructive oppressive biafra to sambisa forest, it will never be accepted in Igboland.
As for their brainwashed 10k Sm defense squad members here,I no dey reason them�
If them bring insults or curse come I go send am back to them sharp sharp �
I somehow enjoy playing with them,na cruise I dey use them catch �

1 Like

Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by Kalashnikov49: 10:18pm On May 09, 2022
Stop wailing ...

omoslim26
ablejesus26..

stop wailing and smashing your head...the SE isnt complaining...expend all this efforts on threads concerning 50 people that died in zamfara...are they not Nigerians too??

This lamentations is totally childish...haba!!
grin grin grin grin

Proudlyomonna:

Very good for nothing senseless bastards angry
Its gives me joy that true sons of Igboland do not stand with them and their destructive agenda only thugs, cultist, criminals and prison excapees stand with such a destructive agenda.
Imagine someone like Innoson supporting a destructive oppressive group of brainwashed criminals whose leader doesn't have an ordinary aboki kiosk in Igboland but goes about charging for self destruct in a peaceful region that should be concentrating on development,is it possible?
They will take their destructive oppressive biafra to sambisa forest, it will never be accepted in Igboland.
As for their brainwashed 10k Sm defense squad members here,I no dey reason them�
If them bring insults or curse come I go send am back to them sharp sharp �
I somehow enjoy playing with them,na cruise I dey use them catch �
Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by Proudlyomonna: 10:43pm On May 09, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Stop wailing ...

omoslim26
ablejesus26..

stop wailing and smashing your head...the SE isnt complaining...expend all this efforts on threads concerning 50 people that died in zamfara...are they not Nigerians too??

This lamentations is totally childish...haba!!
grin grin grin grin

�� grin grin grin you will die of that pain in your chest grin grin
Esnbrutallity
Famtomxx
Emergingnation grin grin

You uncles in Zamfara said their Region is peaceful,they shouted sai baba,so make una enjoy una film with una uncle Boko Haram/Iswap/bandit/ansarudeen/heardmen from here we don't cry more than the bereaved gringrin
Make una carry una cross for head make anyi ndi 5% carry our own for head abegii gringrin
Everything possible will continue to be done to crush ipob and their militant esn/ugm so they don't bring what your family in NE is suffering from into Igboland �
Na to cry and slam your head bororo terrorist like you fit do nothing more nothing less grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by Kalashnikov49: 10:45pm On May 09, 2022
Upgrade ..you are too daftt.

Proudlyomonna:

�� grin grin grin you will die of that pain in your chest grin grin
Esnbrutallity
Famtomxx
Emergingnation grin grin

You uncles in Zamfara said their Region is peaceful,they shouted sai baba,so make una enjoy una film with una uncle Boko Haram/Iswap/bandit/ansarudeen/heardmen from here we don't cry more than the bereaved gringrin
Make una carry una cross for head make anyi ndi 5% carry our own for head abegii gringrin
Everything possible will continue to be done to crush ipob and their militant esn/ugm so they don't bring what your family in NE is suffering from into Igboland �
Na to cry and slam your head bororo terrorist like you fit do nothing more nothing less grin grin
Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by Proudlyomonna: 10:48pm On May 09, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Upgrade ..you are too daftt.

Nah I need you to give me vawulence so I go catch cruise,you too dry abegii ��
Cursed bororo jihadist from the hell of futa-djalon using mumu taquiya that will be his doom��
Guy level up your vawulence or get the hell out of my mention ��

1 Like

Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by Kalashnikov49: 10:54pm On May 09, 2022
You have started crying...Stop crying zombie...Oshogbo/Akure/ is calling for your dedication...stop crying for IGBO people and their Biafra...dem no send you. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Proudlyomonna:

Nah I need you to give me vawulence so I go catch cruise,you too dry abegii ��
Cursed bororo jihadist from the hell of futa-djalon using mumu taquiya that will be his doom��
Guy level up your vawulence or get the hell out of my mention ��
Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by Proudlyomonna: 11:11pm On May 09, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
You have started crying...Stop crying zombie...Oshogbo/Akure/ is calling for your dedication...stop crying for IGBOipob people and their Biafra...dem no send you.[/b] grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fixed grin grin
Your pain and sorrow have always been my joy grin grin
There is no creation on earth that can be more zombiec than
Ipob
BMC and
Miyetti which you belong to grin grin
Igbo has already rejected any Biafra connected to the destructive oppressive fruad ipob that you are wishing the devil will use to turn our peaceful region into your terror wrecked NE region,die in shame and disgrace bororo die in shame and disgrace cursed bororo bandit grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by Kalashnikov49: 11:22pm On May 09, 2022
Crying bitterly..is this how your smarts align??...You guyz are weak...even a child knows that you are a foolishly programmed uncircumcised miscreant...NA SWEAR DEM SWEAR FOR UNA...Attachee by force!!!..

Buhari is rejected totally in the SE and a poorly programmed Afonja like you cant even activate street smarts...what is it with Afonja and generational fuulishness...na by force to stay together with you??...Enjoy your nigeria with aboki...IGBO people have left you miscreants that have no honour since..

All this IPOB blame game is meaningless...IGBOs are gone.

Cry for all i care ...you are sounding desperate...BIAFRA has awaken...and a sloth like you cant do shyt...

Proudlyomonna:

Fixed grin grin
Your pain and sorrow have always been my joy grin grin
There is no creation on earth that can be more zombiec than
Ipob
BMC and
Miyetti which you belong to grin grin
Igbo has already rejected any Biafra connected to the destructive oppressive fruad ipob that you are wishing the devil will use to turn our peaceful region into your terror wrecked NE region,die in shame and disgrace bororo die in shame and disgrace cursed bororo bandit grin
Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by Proudlyomonna: 11:35pm On May 09, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Crying bitterly..is this how your smarts align??...You guyz are weak...even a child knows that you are a foolishly programmed uncircumcised miscreant...NA SWEAR DEM SWEAR FOR UNA...Attachee by force!!!..

Buhari is rejected totally in the SE and a poorly programmed Afonja like you cant even activate street smarts...what is it with Afonja and generational fuulishness...na by force to stay together with you??...Enjoy your nigeria with aboki...IGBO people have left you miscreants that have no honour since..

All this IPOB blame game is meaningless...IGBOs are gone.

Cry for all i care ...you are sounding desperate...BIAFRA has awaken...and a sloth like you cant do shyt...

Hahaha �� you will die from that pain and sorrow in your chest grin it will not be well with that your uncle buhari grin
Don't mind afonja people they are the ones that packaged that your failure personified uncle.
Ofcus them swear for una,what other reason would make Nwoko nwere amu to be bending down to urinate ��
Igbo people rejected your uncle buhari bcus he was,is and will always be a failure.
Ndi Nwafos rejects ipob you are wishing the devil you slam your head for will use to turn Igboland into your own NE region,bcus they are as evil as the evil Fg.
Come rain come shine ipob are proscribed groups of thugs, criminals and cultist and they will continue to be hunted down by the Igbo security,na to just drink otapiapia remain for you so oo grin grin
I dey enjoy your painment asweargad grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by Xerxes2088: 11:45pm On May 09, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha �� you will die from that pain and sorrow in your chest grin it will not be well with that your uncle buhari grin
Don't mind afonja people they are the ones that packaged that your failure personified uncle.
Ofcus them swear for una,what other reason would make Nwoko nwere amu to be bending down to urinate ��
Igbo people rejected your uncle buhari bcus he was,is and will always be a failure.
Ndi Nwafos rejects ipob you are wishing the devil you slam your head for will use to turn Igboland into your own NE region,bcus they are as evil as the evil Fg.
Come rain come shine ipob are proscribed groups of thugs, criminals and cultist and they will continue to be hunted down by the Igbo security,na to just drink otapiapia remain for you so oo grin grin
Guy you like quarell pass fight oh, small thing everywhere done burst hahahhahahahahahahah
Abeg easy on the insults guys, let's try to have a civil convo and make them see reason why this particular UGM violence is a disservice to the Igbos and it's region.

1 Like

Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by Kalashnikov49: 11:55pm On May 09, 2022
Go and Hustle ogbeni ...even your MAD afonja brother is hustling...hahahahahah!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Proudlyomonna:

Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by Kaiser20: 12:27am On May 10, 2022
The video marks the END of Biafra struggle. Bye Bye Ipob, EíSN UGM, Rip Biafra.
Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by Proudlyomonna: 1:33am On May 10, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Go and Hustle ogbeni ...even your MAD afonja brother is hustling...hahahahahah!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin at least the afonja man dey hustle compare to you wey dey chop grass upandan like cursed vagabond cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
You no voltage me jareh abi you dey fear ban hahaha �� grin grin grin
I dey always enjoy watin I dey do to your bororo rotten jihadist soul � ;
Chop grass so you go fit get strength do suicide bomber for your boko uncles grin
Dirty hungry bororo jihadist from the hell of futa-djalon grin

Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by Kalashnikov49: 9:14am On May 10, 2022
This one na confirmed Kolo na...You dey work freaking hard to re-arrange your fuulishness... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why you dey insult people wey your useless DRUG carrying demented old miscreant Tinubu, with his useless leaky annus is begging for presidency? All this MURIC miscreants why is it that ypiur foolishness is ingrained in the KORAN? Na die you dey ....you are just a disaster for Afonjanestern generational foolishness...

Proudlyomonna:

grin grin grin at least the afonja man dey hustle compare to you wey dey chop grass upandan like cursed vagabond cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
You no voltage me jareh abi you dey fear ban hahaha �� grin grin grin
I dey always enjoy watin I dey do to your bororo rotten jihadist soul � ;
Chop grass so you go fit get strength do suicide bomber for your boko uncles grin
Dirty hungry bororo jihadist from the hell of futa-djalon grin
Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by ChonchaLib: 10:52pm On May 10, 2022
Xerxes2088:

Like i said in my previous response, when boko haram started we all thought it was child's play and would eventually fade out because terrorism was alien to us then but how wrong were we all, now the very same scenario is playing out with the IPOB and you'll rather i keep quiet because i didn't talk for boko haram?
you might see my scolding if the Igbos as vain but i speak from a place of hurt and sincere love for the Igbos, I've done business towards the east all my life and have 70% of my friends being Igbos and i speak out just as if i was igbos myself.
Your statement is akin to saying i shouldn't talk when Igbos are killed because i didn't when the kanuris where killed, does that seem right to you?

First of all, you intended audience cannot possibly take you seriously. Who are you to scold anybody? Especially a group most used as the boogeyman/target for self righteous sermons.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/523567-insecurity-2968-killed-1484-abducted-in-three-months-niger-zamfara-kaduna-most-violent-states.html

SS saw 85 deaths from insecurity; SW 127 and the SE 185. The North took the bulk of the killings (2,575; 87%). So your melodrama should be directed at any region but the SS. And ofc this figure captures the violence by major non-state actors, so it leaves out criminal violence by cultists/gangs... Hence, the SS is not entirely as rosy.

If you really were concerned about anybody u would be directing ur rage, fury and disappointment at the real issue. Rapid loss of sovereignty in the NW and NE. Now ofc u will not do that. You love the Igbos so much that you castigate them from a good place. A caring man you are.

Definitely not patronizing in your tone. And you are of course not playing into the trope of the politically bumbling Igbo who need to be right ! They are going astray...

If you cant see the hypocrisy in your action, then no p. Enjoy your crusade.
Re: Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW by Xerxes2088: 10:18pm On May 11, 2022
ChonchaLib:

First of all, you intended audience cannot possibly take you seriously. Who are you to scold anybody? Especially a group most used as the boogeyman/target for self righteous sermons.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/523567-insecurity-2968-killed-1484-abducted-in-three-months-niger-zamfara-kaduna-most-violent-states.html

SS saw 85 deaths from insecurity; SW 127 and the SE 185. The North took the bulk of the killings (2,575; 87%). So your melodrama should be directed at any region but the SS. And ofc this figure captures the violence by major non-state actors, so it leaves out criminal violence by cultists/gangs... Hence, the SS is not entirely as rosy.

If you really were concerned about anybody u would be directing ur rage, fury and disappointment at the real issue. Rapid loss of sovereignty in the NW and NE. Now ofc u will not do that. You love the Igbos so much that you castigate them from a good place. A caring man you are.

Definitely not patronizing in your tone. And you are of course not playing into the trope of the politically bumbling Igbo who need to be right ! They are going astray...

If you cant see the hypocrisy in your action, then no p. Enjoy your crusade.

Going astray you say...for demanding an end to the senseless killings in their land?
from your write up its obvious my main offence is i am not Igbo, how dare i interfere in the issues currently plaguing the Igbos SMH, People like you are the exact problem of the country, so if i was to talk about kaduna, what would stop a kaduna man with this your thinking from asking me same thing you just did to instead face zamfara and the zamfara man tell me to face sokoto since they also have the bandit crisis or even worse, You're asking me who i am to scold anybody, for your information your so called leaders have out of either cowardice or greed allowed a nobody (Kanu) without any investment or contribution to the growth of a region completely destabilize the region.
IPOD threatens to kill anybody out in the morning
IPOD kills in the afternoon
IPOD Claims killing and threaten to kill more next week if you disobey in the evening
IPOD refutes and denies involvement in killing by next morning
And some of y'all swear it was a DSS job to distabilize the region...PLEASEEEEEEE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking-Enugu Diocese Bans Catholics From Attending Rev Fr. Mbaka's Activities. / You That Sold Your Vote For Kerosene Should Stop Attacking Yorubas-bashir Elrufa / Tinubu Visits Oni Of Ife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.