Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Who Do You Honestly Believe Is Most Likely To Win 2023 Presidential Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do You Honestly Believe Is Most Likely To Win 2023 Presidential Election? (822 Views)

Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf / Why I May Not Win 2023 Presidency - (video) / Senator Adeyeye: We Are Confident Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Honestly Believe Is Most Likely To Win 2023 Presidential Election? by essentialone(m): 12:46am On May 06, 2022
who do you honestly believe is most likely to win 2023 Presidential election?
Re: Who Do You Honestly Believe Is Most Likely To Win 2023 Presidential Election? by yanabasee(m): 12:51am On May 06, 2022
Anybody that the unforseen cabals in UK and core north decides....

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Honestly Believe Is Most Likely To Win 2023 Presidential Election? by Nobody: 12:57am On May 06, 2022
Atiku Abubakar.

But if Tinubu work harder,he can win.

Though I want Tinubu to win,I can't help but to show the danger of understimating Atiku.

If Atiku and Tinubu emerge,I won't cast my vote. Not because I hate them,but because It is almost the same and fine.

Tinubu is best governor ever,while Atiku is best vice president ever. These two blessed friends dealt with Obasanjo very well.

Lagos is telling us that Tinubu means a business.

APC as a ruling party is an add up to Tinubu if he wins primaries(he is most like to get the ticket).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Honestly Believe Is Most Likely To Win 2023 Presidential Election? by EssenLtd: 12:58am On May 06, 2022
Honorable Chibuike Amaechi
Re: Who Do You Honestly Believe Is Most Likely To Win 2023 Presidential Election? by Nobody: 1:03am On May 06, 2022
EssenLtd:
Honorable Chibuike Amaechi
Honestly?
YOU ARE NOT HONEST.

3 Likes

Re: Who Do You Honestly Believe Is Most Likely To Win 2023 Presidential Election? by everythinggirly(f): 5:46am On May 06, 2022
I don't know.
Re: Who Do You Honestly Believe Is Most Likely To Win 2023 Presidential Election? by drlateef: 6:21am On May 06, 2022
Tinubu is the favourite candidate. That’s why there’s a grand gang up against him. He means well for NIGERIA. If the elite want NIGERIA to move forward and are tired of destroying the soul of the country they will allow Tinubu to win. But if they want to continue on the path of destruction, their gang up will continue and the wrong person will eventually win. The suffering continues. Tinubu was the best Governor so far. The only State in NIGERIA that has a template for development is Lagos, and this template was laid by Tinubu. Even Obasanjo knows who is the best but out of hatred he won’t mention Tinubu. I believe NIGERIA will definitely develop with Tinubu in charge.

3 Likes

Re: Who Do You Honestly Believe Is Most Likely To Win 2023 Presidential Election? by ityP(m): 6:26am On May 06, 2022
Khaleepha5681:
Atiku Abubakar.

But if Tinubu work harder,he can win.

Though I want Tinubu to win,I can't help but to show the danger of understimating Atiku.

If Atiku and Tinubu emerge,I won't cast my vote. Not because I hate them,but because It is almost the same and fine.

Tinubu is best governor ever,while Atiku is best vice president ever. These two blessed friends dealt with Obasanjo very well.

Lagos is telling us that Tinubu means a business.

APC as a ruling party is an add up to Tinubu if he wins primaries(he is most like to get the ticket).

Lol. Atiku that is not popular in the north grin. How does he intend to win presidency?
Re: Who Do You Honestly Believe Is Most Likely To Win 2023 Presidential Election? by Nobody: 6:28am On May 06, 2022
ityP:

Lol. Atiku that is not popular in the north grin. How does he intend to win presidency?
Re: Who Do You Honestly Believe Is Most Likely To Win 2023 Presidential Election? by Nobody: 6:29am On May 06, 2022
ityP:

Maybe you mean in the Northern part of your farm.
Re: Who Do You Honestly Believe Is Most Likely To Win 2023 Presidential Election? by IgOga(m): 6:38am On May 06, 2022
Somebody said there will be no 2023 election in Nigeria grin
Re: Who Do You Honestly Believe Is Most Likely To Win 2023 Presidential Election? by GideonG(m): 6:45am On May 06, 2022
Peter Obi is next president, and I am from the north

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Honestly Believe Is Most Likely To Win 2023 Presidential Election? by Parachoko: 6:54am On May 06, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu

On His Mandate I Stand
Re: Who Do You Honestly Believe Is Most Likely To Win 2023 Presidential Election? by Nobody: 6:58am On May 06, 2022
GideonG:
Peter Obi is next president, and I am from the north

Northern Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Honestly Believe Is Most Likely To Win 2023 Presidential Election? by saintkel(m): 7:24am On May 06, 2022
Based on sincerity n proven projects....Peter Obi
Based on popularity.....Atiku/Tinubu
Re: Who Do You Honestly Believe Is Most Likely To Win 2023 Presidential Election? by Lovelive: 8:05am On May 06, 2022
The one and only God favoured: Peter Obi.

No to cursed APC being.

essentialone:
who do you honestly believe is most likely to win 2023 Presidential election?
Re: Who Do You Honestly Believe Is Most Likely To Win 2023 Presidential Election? by ityP(m): 8:53am On May 06, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Maybe you mean in the Northern part of your farm.

He contested in 2007 in Tinubu's party and couldn't get up to 3 million votes. He contested in 2019 with Peter Obi and got only 400k votes in his northern home state of Adamawa. Anambra gave him 500k votes (SE wey no dey vote o). So wtf are you talking about? His 11 million votes in 2019 was majorly from the South. You need to learn politics brother and stop disgracing yourself on political spaces grin
Re: Who Do You Honestly Believe Is Most Likely To Win 2023 Presidential Election? by Ekpeitit(m): 9:04am On May 06, 2022
Uso.
Re: Who Do You Honestly Believe Is Most Likely To Win 2023 Presidential Election? by Wealthierboy(m): 9:10am On May 06, 2022
Yul Edochie
Re: Who Do You Honestly Believe Is Most Likely To Win 2023 Presidential Election? by Nobody: 9:45am On May 06, 2022
ityP:

He contested in 2007 in Tinubu's party and couldn't get up to 3 million votes. He contested in 2019 with Peter Obi and got only 400k votes in his northern home state of Adamawa. Anambra gave him 500k votes (SE wey no dey vote o). So wtf are you talking about? His 11 million votes in 2019 was majorly from the South. You need to learn politics brother and stop disgracing yourself on political spaces grin

You are obviously Emotionist.

Can you dare bet on politics?

Let's see who has the inner sight.
Re: Who Do You Honestly Believe Is Most Likely To Win 2023 Presidential Election? by Eteka1(m): 9:46am On May 06, 2022
Eze Nyesom wike
Re: Who Do You Honestly Believe Is Most Likely To Win 2023 Presidential Election? by RedboneSmith(m): 11:42am On May 06, 2022
Tinubu or Atiku will win it, because Nigerians are addicted to suffering.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Honestly Believe Is Most Likely To Win 2023 Presidential Election? by essentialone(m): 12:36am On May 07, 2022
Tough question

(1) (Reply)

Lagos And Abuja Okada Crisis With Pictures / JUST-IN: President Buhari Jets Out Of Aso Rock And Arrives MALABO PHOTOS / My Advice To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.