Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

The Need To Shut Down Nairaland.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Need To Shut Down Nairaland.. (881 Views)

Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday / Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes / BREAKING: Ekiti Broadcasting Service Shut Down By NBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Need To Shut Down Nairaland.. by Poiu11: 4:52am On May 06, 2022
the need to shut down nairaland.. for violent
Re: The Need To Shut Down Nairaland.. by orisa37: 5:07am On May 06, 2022
Poiu11:
the need to shut down nairaland.. it is turning people to violent

You are THE VIOLENCE.

Poiu11 is violent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Need To Shut Down Nairaland.. by Nobody: 5:08am On May 06, 2022
Poiu11:

"It is turning people to violent"-wtf does that mean?

1 Like

Re: The Need To Shut Down Nairaland.. by Islandlady(f): 5:11am On May 06, 2022
Come and shut it down naa, just look at the way you open your mouth to say they should shut someone's investment down becos u said so!!

Who are you again undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Need To Shut Down Nairaland.. by Poiu11: 5:12am On May 06, 2022
orisa37:

You are THE VIOLENCE.

Poiu11 is violent.
show me where i promoted violent
Re: The Need To Shut Down Nairaland.. by Difrent: 5:23am On May 06, 2022
Poiu11:
show me where i promoted violent

Show us proofs of how nairaland promote violence and why you are not calling for facebook and twitter to be shut because nairaland dey play where twitter and facebook dey
Re: The Need To Shut Down Nairaland.. by advanceDNA: 5:25am On May 06, 2022
Poiu11:

this violence wey you wan start dey one kind òooo...abi u want make seun ban you for 755,224 years??

Re: The Need To Shut Down Nairaland.. by Poiu11: 5:34am On May 06, 2022
advanceDNA:

this violence wey you wan start dey one kind òooo...abi u want make seun ban you for 755,224 years??
what violent did i promote. show me.... seun osewa is ban people to blackmail them
Re: The Need To Shut Down Nairaland.. by Benwallt(m): 5:36am On May 06, 2022
Poiu11:
what violent did i promote. show me.... seun osewa was baning people to make them come back again to increase his member number
Very shallow. Where is the logic here?
Re: The Need To Shut Down Nairaland.. by QuotaSystem: 5:42am On May 06, 2022
Islandlady:
Come and shut it down naa, just look at the way you open your mouth to say they should shut someone's investment down becos u said so!!

Who are you again undecided

Don’t mind the terrorist sympathizers.

They are getting increasingly frustrated that IPOB/ESN extreme and brutal acts of terrorism are being exposed to millions on Nairaland front page daily and more people are recognizing and rejecting the terrorists by the day, hence the recent frantic calls to shut down the forum.

3 Likes

Re: The Need To Shut Down Nairaland.. by zombieTRACKER: 5:44am On May 06, 2022
Poiu11:
what violent did i promote. show me.... seun osewa is ban people to blackmail them

ls this musiwa.. the King of Africa?

kabiyesi ooo

1 Like

Re: The Need To Shut Down Nairaland.. by Fidinno(m): 5:45am On May 06, 2022
Meaning
Re: The Need To Shut Down Nairaland.. by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 5:49am On May 06, 2022
If Musiwa can indict the political section moderators then you know something is seriously wrong. Seun, do the needful

1 Like

Re: The Need To Shut Down Nairaland.. by zombieTRACKER: 5:49am On May 06, 2022
QuotaSystem:

They are getting increasingly frustrated that IPOB/ESN extreme and brutal acts of terrorism is being exposed to millions on Nairaland front page and more people are recognizing and rejecting the terrorists by the day, hence the recent frantic calls for shutting down the forum.

The op is even a Yoruba man

what concerns him with this jargon you wrote..

ipob is your tormentor anyways.. so no suprises here, no peace for the wicked and evil
zombies everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: The Need To Shut Down Nairaland.. by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 5:51am On May 06, 2022
QuotaSystem:

They are getting increasingly frustrated that IPOB/ESN extreme and brutal acts of terrorism are being exposed to millions on Nairaland front page daily and more people are recognizing and rejecting the terrorists by the day, hence the recent frantic calls to shut down the forum.
thank God the op is a full blooded Yoruba man cool

1 Like

Re: The Need To Shut Down Nairaland.. by zombieTRACKER: 5:52am On May 06, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
If Musiwa can indict the political section moderators then you know something is seriously wrong. Seun, do the needful

i knew it was the King grin

kabeyesi , where have you been

we miss your comic relief in this Buhari economy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Need To Shut Down Nairaland.. by QuotaSystem: 6:06am On May 06, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
[s]thank God the op is a full blooded Yoruba man cool[/s]

zombieTRACKER:

[s]The op is even a Yoruba man

what concerns him with this jargon you wrote..

ipob is your tormentor anyways.. so no suprises here, no peace for the wicked and evil
zombies everywhere. [/s]

Continue fooling yourselves. Was it not your fellow okoro terrorist that opened the thread below?

https://www.nairaland.com/7111436/nairaland-hasnt-been-shut-down

Nairaland will continue to expose the evil atrocities and demonic terrorism of IPOB/ESN to the world even if you open a million threads.

3 Likes

Re: The Need To Shut Down Nairaland.. by phemmyfour: 6:40am On May 06, 2022
Poiu11:
the need to shut down nairaland..
You're violating rule 7

7. . Don't say, do, or THREATEN to do anything that's detrimental to the security, success, or reputation of Nairaland
Re: The Need To Shut Down Nairaland.. by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 6:45am On May 06, 2022
QuotaSystem:

Continue fooling yourselves. Was it not your fellow okoro terrorist that opened the thread below?

Nairaland will continue to expose the evil atrocities and demonic terrorism of IPOB/ESN to the world even if you open a million threads.
this is how madness starts, we're talking about the op of this thread and you're talking nonsense. Please be very careful this early morning, I don't have time for your rubbish

1 Like

Re: The Need To Shut Down Nairaland.. by 9japride(m): 7:01am On May 06, 2022
It's good it remains open, so that we all can see the mindset of people we call our fellow countrymen. It baffles me how one you call your brother/sister will hate you so much to the point of saying that the person's tribe will never be the president of the country. And people take that as a joking matter. Anyone who is capable of saying such is a wicked person who can cause serious harm because of the hatred shown towards the other tribe which they say will never be the president. You relate with people happily but in their heart is full of evil intension. Nairaland has really shown the true colours of pretenders. Why can't we just live peacefully and happily in society? Why is it so difficult? If there is an issue, why haven't there be any programme setup for each region to voice their grievances so that reconciliation can that place? And if it's not possible then every region should manage themselves and practice what's best for them. It's as simple as ABC . The earlier we sort out all these suspicion amongst ourselves the better for the development of the country. Nigeria is too rich in natural/human resources, there shouldn't even be poor people in the society. Having the meeting setup by all region, if certain region wish to still live in stone age others will respect their decision since everyone region will manage themselves. Good day.
Re: The Need To Shut Down Nairaland.. by SmartPolician: 7:45am On May 06, 2022
I always say that Nairaland represents how Nigerians truly feel about themselves because it's a faceless forum.
Re: The Need To Shut Down Nairaland.. by zombieTRACKER: 9:10am On May 06, 2022
QuotaSystem:

black fore head calling people terrorists?..

bloody nomads roaming around the bushes with guns and knives killing citizens while given cover by the military?

chanting Allah Akbar as they rape and burn by villages along their path.

these are the ones calling people terrorists..

wonders will never cease
Re: The Need To Shut Down Nairaland.. by 1874imana: 4:30am On May 07, 2022
[s]
QuotaSystem:

[/s]
Re: The Need To Shut Down Nairaland.. by Poiu11: 12:31am On May 08, 2022
nairaland is creating room for prison... to you people

(1) (Reply)

A Northern Nigerian Soldier Voluntarily Retires To Campaign For Peter Obi / Anointing Oil Refused To Flow / Tinubu Supporters Uses Tribalism And Extremists Threats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.