Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

How To Get Sponsor For Your Music. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How To Get Sponsor For Your Music. (661 Views)

How To Get Sponsor In Your Music Career / Please I Need A Sponsor For My First Semester Tution Fee / I Need A Sponsor For My Music Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Sponsor For Your Music. by Johnjaymaren: 5:39am On May 06, 2022
WHAT EVERY UP AND COMING ARTISTE SHOULD KNOW.

As an upcoming artiste you've invested so much in your music career that you Can't lay down your sword.
You have recorded so many singles, extended plays, possibly albums are piled up in your shelf space. Uploaded them to all streaming platforms, blog spots, social media handles, running street promotions and the likes, But you still feel you haven't reached the ears you want?

Of course that is one way to make it to the top.

But .

have you asked yourself how many other rising stars are doing same? Thousands are applying same strategy hoping it MAY work out. MAY!

Don't bother bombarding FAMOUS artiste with links, they MIGHT not respond to you cause they have other money generating stuff to chase, or begging DJ's for space in their mixtapes or even radio stations .

Meanwhile.

Another method of making it big is by GETTING SPONSORSHIP for your career as an artiste.

This means

you shouldn't fret about anything that has to do with financing, marketing, accommodation at the same time you'll gain freedom.

someone in his/her head shouting Freedom �?

Let me explain

Yes! freedom to be more creative , in order to give out your best, make research on different topics as well boost your income . Your sponsors wouldn't want to spend money on you and you don't give them what they need. Right?

Learn more�

https:///9eyxa7

so

If you should choose on how you want to SCALE UP. What would be your option? I believe you are going for SPONSORSHIP, because it saves you time, and money right?

Don't waste anymore time finding your way out as it might keep been a hectic work.

HIT the link to get started�

or what's app 08127374493

see you on the inside

Re: How To Get Sponsor For Your Music. by Johnjaymaren: 9:46pm On May 26, 2022
Connect with me on what's app: 08127374493

Johnjaymaren:
WHAT EVERY UP AND COMING ARTISTE SHOULD KNOW.

As an upcoming artiste you've invested so much in your music career that you Can't lay down your sword.
You have recorded so many singles, extended plays, possibly albums are piled up in your shelf space. Uploaded them to all streaming platforms, blog spots, social media handles, running street promotions and the likes, But you still feel you haven't reached the ears you want?

Of course that is one way to make it to the top.

But .

have you asked yourself how many other rising stars are doing same? Thousands are applying same strategy hoping it MAY work out. MAY!

Don't bother bombarding FAMOUS artiste with links, they MIGHT not respond to you cause they have other money generating stuff to chase, or begging DJ's for space in their mixtapes or even radio stations .

Meanwhile.

Another method of making it big is by GETTING SPONSORSHIP for your career as an artiste.

This means

you shouldn't fret about anything that has to do with financing, marketing, accommodation at the same time you'll gain freedom.

someone in his/her head shouting Freedom �?

Let me explain

Yes! freedom to be more creative , in order to give out your best, make research on different topics as well boost your income . Your sponsors wouldn't want to spend money on you and you don't give them what they need. Right?

Learn more�

so

If you should choose on how you want to SCALE UP. What would be your option? I believe you are going for SPONSORSHIP, because it saves you time, and money right?

Don't waste anymore time finding your way out as it might keep been a hectic work.

HIT the link to get started�

or what's app 08127374493

see you on the inside

(1) (Reply)

Africanhiphop Radio / New Ukrainian Invitation Letter For Studies / I Dig Modenine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.